- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as Generics, Multi-Threading, Collections, Exception Handling, Garbage Collection.
- Experience working with Agile SCRUM/RAD methodology.
- Experience in implementing Java EE compliant applications using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate.
- Experience in developing with various open source frameworks such as Spring Frameworks like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Boot and ORM Tools like Hibernate and JPA.
- Implemented Hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database and developed HQL queries for CRUD.
- Good experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Analysis, Design, Implementation, Integration, Testing and Maintenance of applications.
- Proficiency in developing Web applications using Servlets, JSP, JDBC, web services using JAX-WS and JAX-RS APIS.
- Strong development experience in design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Data Access Object.
- Good experience in designing, developing several multi-tier Web based, Client-Server and Multithreaded applications.
- Good experience in using Object Oriented Analysis and Design concepts and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) mostly in cross platform environments.
- Proficient experience in using the databases such as MySQL, Oracle PL/SQL.
- Knowledge in testing methods such as Unit Test and Integration Test.
- Analyze and fix issues related to RESTful Web services and Application responses
- Excellent Client Interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
Languages: Java, C, SQL and PL/SQL
Java Technologies: JDK, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernates, Restful
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Version Control: Git, SVN
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Applied Agile (Scrum) Methodology that includes daily scrum with team, sprint planning and estimating the tasks for the user stories. Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets.
- Involved in analyzing business requirements and composed them into a technical use cases.
- Extensively used Java8 Stream API in retrieving data from the collection.
- Developed server-side utilities using Java Beans, XML. Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references from Configuration file.
- Applied Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Designed and Implemented the DAO layer using Spring, Hibernate. Used Oracle11g for communication.
- Involved in writing SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, and Views for Oracle database.
- Involved in recording user input data using MongoDB with Spring Data MongoDB.
- Used Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, collections, garbage collection and used various design patterns.
- Developed JSP views to in corporate backend functionality to display on the UI.
- Responsible for providing the client-side Java script validations as per the requirements.
- Designed and developed Micro-services business components using Spring Boot. Consumed REST-based Micro-services with Rest templates, based on RESTful APIs.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat servers.
- Used JIRA for bug reporting and tasks and issue tracking.
- Used Jenkins for deploying in different Environments and Used Log4j for the logging.
- Supported extensively for functional testing as well as for performance testing.
- Used SVN for Version Control System and Used Maven for build automation.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design & development and the project was developed using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in End-to-end Project Management, meeting delivery deadlines on development, testing, implementation phases of the system.
- Performed application design development maintenance enhancements and testing using JUnit framework.
- Took care of Java Multithreading in common java classes / library.
- Developed the entire application in Spring MVC based architecture using Spring Integration (STS).
- Used spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security, and transaction management.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and used Spring ORM to integrate with Hibernate.
- Fulfilled design of REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integrations.
- Used AJAX in suggestion list to display dialog boxes.
- Created Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used test cases for testing action classes.
- Monitored the logs using Log4j and fixed the problems and used GitHub for version control.
- Used Maven, Tomcat to automate the build and deployment process.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions among the team members in technical areas.
Environment: Java, Spring, Servlets, JDK, Java Script, XML, XSD, JUNIT, Eclipse IDE, AJAX, PL/SQL, Log4j, GitHub, Apache Maven, Oracle.
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective.
- Used JIRA as an issue tracker tool to collaborate with testers and functional team as well as to track defects and change requests.
- Developed REST services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data and REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the spring bean profiling.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used JUnit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO's to access data from database.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing several developers to collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes. Developed the application using Rational Application Developer(RAD)
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purpose. Participated in the release night shakeouts/overnight deliveries and QA Support.
- Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose. Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed user management screens using Spring, business components using spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented Spring design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO, and MVC.
- Designed & Developed persistence service using Hibernate.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database framework and worked with HQL.
- Worked on advanced Hibernate associations with multiple levels of Caching, lazy loading.
- Configured and Integrated spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in UI testing. performance tuning of PL/SQL statements.
- Developed database triggers and procedures to update the real-time cash balances.
- Worked closely with the testing team in creating new test cases and also created the use cases for the module before the testing phase.
- Involved in writing JUNIT test cases and day to day builds.