- 8 years of versatile experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of N - tier/3-tier architecture based applications, Business to Business Applications, Business to Client based applications, distributed components, internet/intranet applications using Java/JEE Technologies
- Expertise in OOP, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Developed user interface using AWS, BOOTSTRAP UI, JSP, jQuery and AngularJs to simplify the complexities of the application
- Strong Experience in implementing web based projects using IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0, and IDEs like IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.0, IntelliJ IDEA and Eclipse
- Expertise in design patterns including Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Façade, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and Singleton
- Extensive experience in frameworks like Spring MVC, Struts framework, Hibernate framework, and UI Spring framework
- Expertise in various components in spring such as IOC, AOP and Spring MVC, Spring -WS
- Expertise in Web Services Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in SOAP and WSDL using JAX-RPC
- Knowledge of XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB
- Strong experience using Mockito, JUnit in performing unit test and determining the application functionality. Used ClearQuest as a Bug Fixing tool
- Used Log4J for enabling runtime logging
- Extensive knowledge in RichFaces and JavaServer Faces (JSF)
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development, Test First Development Methodology, Incremental and Iteration methodology and Pair Programming.
- Good knowledge with versioning tools like Github, Clear case, SubVersion and CVS.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and experience in writing queries using Oracle, SQL Server 2000 and MySQL
- Strong experience in different phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Design, Implementation and Testing during the development of software applications
- Skills in analyzing user requirements, modeling the system and ensuring the functionality
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML
Java Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JMS, Java Beans, SOAP, JSTL, AJAX, CSS
Application Server: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0
Build Tools: Ant build tool, Maven
JEE Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, Log4J, Hibernate
IDE s: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA
Database: Oracle 11g, MySQL
Version Control Tools: Github, SVN, Rational Clear Case, WinCVS
Testing Tools: Mockito, JUnit, WinRunner
Case Tools: Rational Rose, UML, OOAD, RUP
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, design and development for the project
- Gathering and analyzing the business and technical requirements for enhancements to the site
- Generated Use case diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose for Functional Design Documents
- Developed user interface using AWS, BOOTSTRAP UI, NoSQL third party libraries AT task and AngularJs to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Worked in Fast phase environment using Agile Methodology with short time deliverables
- Used Struts and Spring MVC as Web module, involved in design, development of new Action classes to interact with business logic.
- Developed a functionality where the employees can search for the upcoming products and buy it within the available stock using Spring, JDBC and RESTful Web Services like Jersey Rest API
- Extensively used JDBC API in data access layer to interact with Oracle 10g database
- Resolving spring framework artifacts and code build & deployment via Maven
- Used IntelliJ as IDE, Maven plug-in to build and deployed the application war file to Apache Tomcat 7 server
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to the AngularJs front-end
- Wrote JUnit test cases for Unit testing of the Java Web Services
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Agile Methodology, Spring Framework, Servlet/JSP, HTML 5, AWS, BOOTSTRAP UI, CSS 3, JSON, XML, JSTL, Ajax, AngularJs, RESTful Web Services, Apache Tomcat 7, Oracle 10g, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Log4j
Confidential, Sparks, MD
- Gathered requirements from the Product owner and designed mock-ups based on the requirements
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Followed agile methodologies to execute project
- Used UML modeling diagrams to describe the structure and behavior of the system
- Utilized pair programming approach to ensure high quality code
- Responsible for managing and executing project tasks using Rally
- Used Bamboo as continues integration and build server
- Automatically start builds in Bamboo with commit-triggers
- Responsible for creating feature branches and merge with master in GIT repository
- Wrote stored procedures, triggers and functions to perform database operations
- Developed REST Web Services for external application integration
- Developed service layer using various J2EE design patterns Singleton, DAO, Factory, and Repository, Builder
Environment: JDK 1.7, Glassfish Application Server, IntelliJ, Bamboo, Oracle 11.2 DB, Spring 3.0, Hibernate, JUnit, REST Web Services, GIT, Unix Shell scripts, Control M, SQL Developer, Oracle Virtual Box, Rally
Confidential, Conshohocken, PA
- Played key role in requirements analysis, design, development and liaison with offshore teams for Citi Confidential product development.
- Enhanced Prepaid Core transaction processing module, and ECS+ integration code with additional features and interfaces to support project functionality.
- Backend functionality was developed using Spring, Hibernate frameworks, and hosted on Tomcat app server integrated with Websphere MQ.
- Configured MQ objects (queues, channels), app server integration with Websphere MQ serving as middleware between Citi Prepaid and ECS+ systems.
- Used JProfiler to identify bottlenecks, memory leaks and analyze application performance.
- Used JMeter for load testing.
- Used Data Power.
- Developed automation scripts for functionality testing.
- Developed highly efficient SQL scripts and fine tune DB objects to support system functionality with a capacity of about half a million account creations per day.
- Worked closely with Operations teams to resolve time sensitive production issues.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC architecture using Struts Framework
- Extensively used Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic
- Installation, Configuration & administration of WebLogic environment, including deployment of Servlets
- Management of multi-platform web solutions based on Tomcat Application server
- Used JSPs for the presentation layer and EJB Session Beans for model layer
- Designed and developed various stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL to implement complex business rules
- Designed and Developed EJB Session Beans that implements the business logic
- Used JPA with Entity Beans for interacting with Persistence Layer for CRUD operations
- Developed Generate PDF functionality using Spring Framework and iText
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules
- Designed presentation Layer using Rich faces and JSF
- Project coordination with other Development teams, System managers and web master and developed good working environment