- Amazon Web Services - AWS certified Java Developer with 8+ years of extensive experience in Object-Oriented Design/Analysis (OOD/OOA), Java development, Web Services for Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), data modeling, Micro Services, AWS technologies and skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documented designs and code in various Domains and Platforms.
- Well skilled in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, also support and maintenance with various methodologies such as Waterfall, Incremental, Iterative and Agile Methodologies.
- Good exposure in implementing Design Patterns (Factory, Abstract Factory, Singleton, MVC and Business Delegate) and object oriented programming.
- Good Knowledge in Unified Modeling Language (UML), Flow Charts, Class Diagrams, User Diagrams, Activity and Sequence Diagrams.
- Expertise in Amazon Web Servicestechnologies like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, EBS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, RDS (Aurora), RedShift, Route 53, Lambda, Elastic Search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Sound knowledge on IBM and Sun Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and its Internals, Java Runtime Environment (JRE), Java Development Kit (JDK) and Garbage Collection (GC) Concepts.
- Strong knowledge in working with the Core Java associated technologies like OOPs concepts such as Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance…etc., RMI, Exception Handling, Constructors, Multi-Threading, Collections, Applets, Swing, Interfaces, Packages, Libraries, APIs, Methods Overriding, Overloading…etc.
- Strong hands on experience in programming with J2EE and associated technologies including Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JDBC, Struts, JMS, JTS, EJB, Java Beans, Transactions, Resource Connections, Security, JSF, Play, Spring 2 to 4, Hibernate and JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, XML over HTTP, Apache CXF, JAX-B, XSD, Axis 2 and RESTFUL web services.
- Strong Application development experience in Java / JEE Technologies: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security OAuth2, Spring Security, Spring REST, Spring LDAP, Spring Data, JPA, Hibernate, Struts, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, SOAP, WSO2 ESB, Kafka, Zuul, Hysterix, Kibana.
- Experience in association of differentIaas/Paas/SaaSCloud technologies like Amazon Web services(AWS), Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SalesForce, Spring Cloud, RackSpace, RedHat, Oracle Cloud, DropBox, VMWare…etc.
- Good knowledge in Big Data technologies like Apache Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Hadoop Ecosystem, Apache Spark, Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, Apache Cassandra and CQL, Apache Kafka.
- Good Working knowledge on web application development using MVC framework like Spring MVC 4.3.x and Struts1.3.
- Strong working experience with Springframework and its Modules like Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring RMI, Spring Web, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring ORM and Spring JMS, MicroServices, Dependency Injection…etc.
- Experiences on Designing and implementing scalable, RESTful and MicroServices based mobile back-end. The back-end is being written in Java using SpringBoot for simplicity and scalability.
- Hands on experience in Security-System development for web Applications. Involved and developed various phases of security implementation using SpringSecurity system against all types of authentications: LDAP authentication, Database authentication and Pre-Authentication.
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring, fine-tuning and administering middle-tier popular J2EE Web/Application servers such as Apache Tomcat server, Apache Http Server, WebLogic, WebSphere, Glassfish, JBoss/WildFly, Wakanda, TomEE, Jetty.
- Experience in using of Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity, GitLab, Chef, Puppet for Continuous integration and continuous deployment having good knowledge on its tools.
- Good expertise in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of Oracle.
- Extensively worked with ORM tools like Hibernate session, session factory, Transaction Object, Query Object, interfaces annotations to map tables, different mapping strategies.
- Experience in developing applications onIDEs like Eclipse IDE, Net Beans, IntelliJIDEA, JDeveloper, Android Studio, JBuilder, WSAD, RAD…etc.
- Strong experience in RDBMS technologies like SQL, Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions. Developed Oracle based stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Strong working experience in working with the Relational database systems like MySQL, MSSQL. PL/SQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, and NOSQLdatabase systems like Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, WakandaDB…etc.
- Good familiarity in working with the XML family XPath, xsl, XSLT, XLink, XQuery,XForms, XSSL-FO, AJAX, DTD, Shema, Complex, Data, Services, Node…etc. and Parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Knowledge on several Atlassiantools like Jira, Fisheye, Crucible, Confluence, Bamboo, Clover.
- Experienced in programming tools like ANT, Maven Build Scripts, Unit and Log4j.
- Experience and deep knowledge in Bug Tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, Redmine, Quality Center, ClearQuesst and source code management tools like GIT, CVS, SVN,Perforce and Visual Source safe(VSS).
- Hands on Experience with Middleware Technology MessagingBrokers like JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ.
- Experience to develop scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker and Logging and tracing tool like log4j and SPLUNK.
- Experienced in using WARs and EARs to build and deploy the applications in application servers using ANT scripts and different IDEs.
- Experienced in developing applications based on MEANStack ( Mongo, Express, Angular and Node JS)
- Experience writing Angular JS, Angular2, Ext JS, React JS, Ember JS code for developing Single page applications (SPA), used several in built language core directives, expressions and modules Server side frameworks like Node JS..
- Extensively worked on UNIX shell scripts to do the batch processing.
- Extensive experience with Development and Testing methodologies like SCRUM/Agile Team Development and Test-Driven Development (TTD) using JUnit and JIRA.
- Good understanding of all aspects of Testing such as Unit, Regression, White-box, Black-box.
- Sound Knowledge in performing Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and also experienced in preparing Test Modules, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test plans.
- Experience in working with the Testing tools such as Selinium, QTP, TestNG, JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, QUnit, Mockito, PowerMock...etc.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using SeleniumWebdriver, SeleniumGrid and worked with Cucumber/Gherkins, and TestNG.
- Good knowledge on Ionic Framework for building the interactive Mobile Applications.
- Strong experience in persistence frameworks HibernateORM to map POJOs to a relational database and using Hibernate query language (HQL) and Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions, Optimistic Locking.
- Experience in writing shellscripting for deployment process and expertise in sharing files between Linux boxes and windows using the WinSCP, secure FTP, SCP client for Microsoft Windows.
- Hands on experience with Netflix cloud and fall back technologies like Eureka, Hystrixand Ribbon.
- Good understanding of connection protocols namely HTTP, SMTP, TCP/IP and UDP.
- Expertise in building Microservices and implementing SpringCloud- Netflix OSS Stack- Eureka, HystixCircuitBreaker, Ribbon and Apigee.
- Good analytical and programming capabilities coupled with excellent decision-making skills.
- Dedicated and highly ambitious to achieve organizational as well as personal goals.
- Excellent team player and ability to perform well under pressure.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Programming languages: Java 1.4/1.6, JSP, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, VB.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JDBC, Struts, JMS, JTS, EJB, Java Beans, Transaction Management, Resource Connections, Security, JSF, Play, Spring, Hibernate JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, XML over HTTP, Apache CXF, JAX-B, XSD, Axis 2 and RESTFUL
IDE Tools: IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.0, 5.1.2, 6.0, 7.0, JBuilder, Eclipse 2.0/ 3.0/3.1/3.5/3.6.2, Net Beans 4.0/4.1,JDeveloper 10g, JBuilder 8.0.
Frameworks: Jakarta Struts framework 1.2, spring framework, AJAX, Hibernate 2.0/3.0/3.2.7, Ibatis 2.0, J2EE Design Patterns.
Software Architectures: Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), MicroServices
Spring Framework: Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring RMI, Spring Web, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring ORM and Spring JMS, MicroServices
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat server, Apache Http Server, WebLogic, WebSphere, Glassfish, JBoss/WildFly, Wakanda, TomEE, Jetty
Databases: PostgerSQL, MongoDb, Cassandra, Redis, CouchDB, WakandaDB, DB2, Oracle 9i/10g/11g,MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL, MS Access.
Web Technologies: Angular JS, Angular 2, React JS, Node JS, Ext JS, Ember JS, Bootstrap, XML 1.0, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, CSS/CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, HTML/HTML5, DHTML, PHPDevOps Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity, Chef, Puppet, Log4J, Git, GitHub, GitLab, Splunk
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, BugZilla, Redmine, Quality Center, Rational ClearQuest
Message Brokers: Java Messaging Services (JMS), Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka
Cloud Technologies (SaaS/Paas/Iaas): Amazon Web Sservices (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cloud Foundry, RackSpace, Spring Cloud
Virtualization & Containers: VMware, Oracle VirtualBox, Docker
Big Data Technologies: Hadoop, Map Reduce, Hadoop Eco System, Pig, Hive, Scala, Kafka, Spark
Other Tools: Dream weaver, Ant, Cruise Control, JUnit, TOAD and Visual Café.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Involved in iterations of SDLC design, implementation, debugging and testing of functionalities of J2EE components java Beans, Java, XML, Collections Framework, JSP, Spring and Hibernate in Windows, Linux platforms.
- Applied the advantages of Spring Core container for develop the applications loosely coupled and used Spring MVC for creating the independency in presentation layers from the business layers. Other technologies also were like Spring IOC and Spring AOP.
- Used Angular 2 Framework for the development of web application using Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Implemented the service using Node.js for performance, development, maintenance and deployment reasons.
- Daily Accountability in RALLY and take a part in Scrum.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure services EC2. And Utilized most of the AWS services like S3 as a data store for storing the files that falls into the bucket, IAM roles, Elastic Bean Stalk, generated Lambda Functions to trigger an event that occurs in S3, Code Commit as a Version control service, AWS Cloud Watch.
- Developed AWS Lambda based Micro services interacting with DynamoDB using AWS SDK
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices, Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console
- Involved in code review sessions with the developers and team leads.
- Implemented RESTFul WS using Spring MVC and Springboot.
- Backend experience, with data-processing using NoSQL: Redis, MongoDB.
- Has working knowledge of Redis Cache, Memcache and Rabbit MQ.
- Networking fundamentals to support Cloud Infrastructure, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Worked on ISO parser tool with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and trained on Technical Essentials and Architecture with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Involved in developing web pages using Responsive Web Design for Mobile Applications.
- Developed Web Services in the service layer and implemented Web Services based on SOA architecture with Restful.
- Responsible for installing and testing the ISAPI plug-in in the servers to proxy the request from customers to the backend servers (Linux)
- Experience in working with build tools like ANT and MAVEN, logging framework log4j, JUnit and TestNG to perform unit testing.
- Used Clear Case for version control.
- Deployed these applications in WebLogic.
- Design and implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel
- Used UNIX commands and shell scripting.
- Analyze Cassandra database and compare it with other open-source No SQL databases to find which one of them better suites the current requirement
- Implemented plugins such as Cobertura, Check style and Find Bugs for code quality.
- Identified check style, PMD and Find bugs and fixed them.
- Created Swing component which consumes JAX-WS web services to get the Voicemail Data (FMC)
- Developed API's for generating XML, JSON content to be used by FMC Frontend. Coded utility Components in Java for marshalling and UNmarshalling XML file.
- Worked on Apache Camel, Camel REST, CQRS, Struts 2.0, Spring 4.0 & JPA and Hibernate.
- Developed JSP pages using Struts Custom Tag Libraries such as HTML tags, BeanTags, Logic Tags and Template Tags. Responsible for the end-to-end design and development of the Authorization component by leveraging the Apache STRUTS framework extension points, managed shell scripting.
- Developed StrutsAction and Action Form Java classes as needed, added information to the struts-config.xml configuration file to fit a given page into the flow of the application.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit, DBUnit, and involved in debugging.
- We have undergone through Test Driven Development (TDD) for the application with JUNIT testing.
- Involvement in Automation Environment setup using Eclipse, java, selenium web driver java language bindings and TestNG jars.
Environment: Windows, Linux, AWS, Micro Services, Redis, Spring Boot, Cloud Foundry, Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring JDBC, JQuery, JSTL, Angular JS, Angular 2, Node JSs, Bootstrap, JQuery and CSS, AJAX, Struts, Restful, Apache ActiveMQ, Spring Core, No SQL, Spring MVC, JUnit, ESB MULE, JSTL, SOAP UI, Spring Tool Suite, Weblogic, Maven, SVN, Apache Camel
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in doing the impact analysis for the functional changes.
- Understood the mapping documents to build transformations.
- Worked on enhancing business layer components.
- Worked on creating message driven beans to consume messages through JMS.
- Designed and created boiler plates for enterprise level systems using Node.js (MEAN Stack) and WSO2.
- Performed web Page Applications using Angular JS with other development teams.
- Create high performance custom Redis.io adapters for node for pub n sub and NoSql persistence.
- Maintaining Volumes, Creating Snapshots and Security Groups in AWS.
- Build SOAP Web Services based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Used AWS S3 to store data and to retrieve it and used Elastic Search for searching the document.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 and deployed the application on it.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as its used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Developed Spring JdbcTemplate and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code (CRUD).
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB for the marshalling and unmarshalling process.
- Created computing and data resources on AWS using EC2. Installed Pivotal Cloud Foundry on EC2 to manage the containers created by PCF. Used Docker to virtualize deployment containers and push the code to EC2 cloud using PCF. Used Spring Cloud Boot and Netflix OSS for Microservices development
- Responsible to install, configure, monitor systems developed on Cloud IaaS environments with Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS running on top of it.
- Responsibilities included configuration and deployment of tomcat application and web apache servers, Redis Cache and Solr Servers. Environments for test, development and production were built from the ground up.
- Implemented JMS Listeners and Message Driven Beans (MDB).
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed the problems.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Developing E-trading web application using React Js and Redux with Redis.
- Recently started using SpringBoot, SpringData JPA, and Spring MVC to implement microservice REST apis to further reduce the amount of, and complexity of the code in the project and allow front-end engineers access to that information as well
- Used Springboot for creating decoupled architecture.
- Configured WebSphereJMS settings like Queues, Topics and Activation Specifications.
- Created Queue Managers, Channels in WMQ7.x .Used AltovaXmlSpy to create the xml from theXSD.Used MQVisual Edit for pushing the messages to the MQ
- Trouble shooting on issues such as deadlock, hungthread and time out issues
- Used ANTscripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphereApplicationServer.
- Used JIRA tool for project management tracking, Issue tracking and bug tracking.
- Used Mockito framework for Unit Level Testing. Also used with Jasmine and Karma Unit test
Environment: Windows, Linux, Java/J2EE, AWS, Cloud Foundry, Spring Boot, MicroServices, Angular JS, Node JS, Angular 2, Spring3.0, EJB, MDB, JMS, IBM MQ, JIBX, JNDI, XML, IBM DB2, Web sphere Application Server 7.0, Eclipse, Junit, Windows7, Teradata, SQL Editor, CVS, PUTTY, WINSCP, XMLSpy, MQ Visual Edit
Sr. J2EE WebSphere Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJBs.
- Used WSAD 5.1.2 for writing code for JSP, Servlets, Struts and EJBs.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Used Spring Framework to support the Hibernate tool and Struts.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Deployed the applications on IBMWebSphere Application Server.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used XMLWeb Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP 2.0, Struts, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, Rationale Rose, WSAD 5.1.2 (Web Sphere Studio Application Developer), IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.1,Hibernate 2.0,Spring 1.02,Sun Solaris, LOG4J, CVS.
- Used Agile methodology in designing and developing the modules.
- Collected User Stories for documenting the requirements of product catalog, ordering products and Approval module.
- Used Struts validator framework to validate user input.
- Implemented Singleton Design Pattern by sharing the single service locator object across different Business Delegates.
- Wrote spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using spring's Dependency Injection. Incorporated new Spring DAO implementation of Hibernate components for enrollment module.
- Developed MVC design pattern based User Interface using JSP, XML, HTML and Struts.
- Used Spring AOP for transaction management.
- Developed single page application by using AngularJS backed by MongoDB and Node.js.
- Used Apache Axis to generate the Order products web services module.
- Created WSDL for the web services to be deployed using bottom-up approach.
- Worked on Web-services applications, using SOAP UI tool, to create a Web Service Test from SOAP request and validate the response against the database.
- Application is built using standard design patterns such as DAO, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, and MVC.
- JUnit, log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
- Hibernate is used as a persistence mapping technology along with JPA which acts as a wrapper around the Hibernate eliminating the mappings and configuration by annotating the POJO classes with Data Base tables.
- Participated in and contributed to group sessions, design reviews, and code analyzing.
- Used SVN repository for version control.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, AngularJS, JSP, HTML, SOAP, Apache Ant, SVN, Log4J, Eclipse IDE, JUnit, Subversion, WSDL, MongoDB, Node.js, Web Services, Singleton, SOAP UI, Agile, Eclipse, XML, DAO.