- Highly motivated IT professional 7 years of experience in development and implementation of customized software and developing these applications using my development experience in Java, J2EE/JEE technologies Object Oriented Applications analysis & design principles.
- Throughout knowledge in ORM/JPA, MVC, IOC and AOP like Hibernate, Struts, Oracle ADF and spring. Designed and developed multiple J2EE MVC Model based web applications using J2EE Technologies (Servlets and JSP), Patterns and popular open - source frameworks Spring, Struts and Hibernate.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL using DB2, MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, NoSQL and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge and working experience in XML related technologies like XSLT, XSL, XPath, JAXP (SAX, DOM), and JAXB parsers for parsing xml in to java object. Extensive knowledge on XML including XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, and XQuery. Worked with IBM Web Sphere, Web-logic application servers and JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Jetty and Resin web servers.
- Good knowledge and Working experience in using JMS provider and sound knowledge in developing Asynchronous Modules build on top of Message Driven Beans (MDB), JMS API.
- Expertise in using IDE like WebSphere (WSAD), Eclipse, NetBeans, WebLogic Workshop.
- Good knowledge and working experience in using ANT and Maven build tools in building and deploying the application in web/App servers and using log4j and writing Junit test cases.
- Experience in working with multi/ multiple Operating System like Windows, Linux and strong knowledge with troubleshooting, finding and fixing critical problems.
- Ability to work independently and in a group with effective communication and quantitative skills. Energetic, Inquisitive, Quick learner, A good Team Player and committed towards the goal.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 5,6,7,8, and SQL/PLSQL.
JEE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, RMI.
JEE Frameworks: Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Spring MVC.
Web/Application Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Jetty, Resin.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, CSS, JWT
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, Rest.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server, MySQL.
Logging tools: Log4j, SLF4j.
Building/Testing tools: ANT 1.7.1, Maven, Junit 4.7.
IDEs: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT, Unix/Linux.
Other Tools &packages: CVS, Clear Case, JIRA, SVN, TOAD, TDD, Adobe CQ5.5/AEM 6.1
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using Ajax, Bootstrap, Java Script and HTML5.
- Created reusable HTML templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Designing web pages for HTML files that supports AJAX component, Rich design time UI to use AJAX libraries such as jQuery.
- Extensively used Debugging Cascading Style Sheets CSS to change the styles now and in the future. Using CSS preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient.
- Worked on AngularJS controllers to interact with the factories that communicates with the REST services.
- Implemented the business logic using JSP, JSTL, Java Beans and service classes. Developed interactive and Responsive UIs using Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and packages on DB2 Database. Used Mongo Db for reporting application and Sql for main application.
- Processed JSON data from RESTful web service by using Ajax to get resources from the database and populated the data to the client side.
- Implemented AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring MVC.
- Developed Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data stored in the S3 buckets.
- Developed AWS cloud formation templates and configured SQS service through java API to send and receive the information
- Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1.
- Worked on the REST clients to interact with the third party service vendors.
- Used Maven as a building tool to automate the build process and made frequent POM changes to update the necessary modules.
- Hands-on experienced working with version controller tools such as SVN and JIRA 5.2 as issue tracking software and maintaining team relations.
- Focused on Test Driven Development to perform unit testing using JUnit.
- Used log4J to log debug and exception statements.
- Handled production support of the application.
- Documented the flow and functionality of the code for further reference.
Confidential, Dorchester, MA
- Designed and developed testing phases of the project using AGILE methodology with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Designed the workflow for the client side and server side in UML using Rational Unified Process (RUP) and created the detailed Design documentation. Involved in walk through with the analysis for Use Cases and feasibility scope.
- Developed customer centric event driven and data driven web interfaces using Java Server Faces (JSF).
- Developed the web-services and analysis of SOAP envelope using SOAP UI. Designed and developed the data model for the development of persistence layer. Extensive knowledge on XML including XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, and XQuery.
- Developed Hibernate HSQL and Hibernate mappings /created DAOS mappings in Hibernate. Involved in SQL development using Stored Procedures, Views and Queries with Oracle and DB2.
- Developed non-functional HTML5, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating AngularJS with Bootstrap which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Experience in development of Cloud-native SaaS and also Service Identification, Design and Modeling experience.
- Configured and deployed the web application on JBoss 6.3 Application Server. Providing and Consuming of data to third party service provider was implemented by SOAP with WSDL. Good knowledge in Adobe Cloud Manager/ Experience Manager.
- XML Data extraction using XQuery. Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application. Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers. Tested the application functionality with JUnit Test Cases. Used ANT scripts for automated deployment. Implemented automation of common tasks using UNIX shell scripting.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Followed AGILE software development which has output as sprint with Scrum methodology.
- Integrated runtime jQuery/AJAX calls to the backend application for building the reports on the page. Develop, test and support application using Java and Ajax. Designed customized filter techniques in the webpage using AngularJS, NodeJS.
- This includes custom JSP tags for role-based sorting and filtering. Used JQuery for UI centric Ajax behavior.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP and EJB concepts.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory to create spring beans for storing business data.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session Façade and Singleton.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module and also used Oracle ADF. Experience in Oracle data cleaning tools.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO’s, Data Access Object (DAO) to handle all database operations.
- Used TOAD to manage the database using SQL.
- Developed server-side services using Spring Web Services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Server side validations using Hibernate Validator framework.
- Used Maven as a build tool to build the application and also for automated deployment.
- Used Log4j to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Worked on project build-script by using ant and deployed on Resin web server.
- Implemented business logic with Drools.
- Develop and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- Used SVN as a version controller tool and JIRA as issue tracking.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Involved in developing prototypes of the product.
- Developed activity, sequence and class diagrams using Unified Modeling Language and Rational Rose.
- Designed GUI Components using Tiles frame work and Validation frame work.
- Developed interactive web page using Struts, Hibernate, XML and Java Script.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statement and Stored procedure for back end communication using JDBC. Experience in Data ware housing and ETL
- Used Apache Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Developed XML parser for File parsing.
- Involved in writing Detail Design Documents with UML Specifications.
- Extensively used jQuery, AJAX, XPATH for reports generation from XML files.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Responsible for packaging and deploying components in to the WebSphere.
- Designed and developed several web pages using HTML and Java Script to perform validations at Client's side.
- Developed and maintained the necessary Java components, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java Beans and Servlets.
- Involved in requirements gathering and preparing software requirement specification.
- Design and maintain the database to support the application using Oracle8i.
Environment: Java, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, LOG4J, IBM DB2, XML, HTML, CSS, Struts 1.2, Web Sphere, CVS