- 7+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, full life cycle web applications
- Excellent programming skills in CORE JAVA, J2EE and Database technology, including Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, EJB, JNDI, JSF, JMS, XML, Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL and PL/SQL
- Excellent implementation knowledge of J2EE Design Patterns such as Session Façade, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Data Access Object and Singleton and also worked on Hibernate, Spring and Struts Frameworks.
- Expertise in various components of Spring framework such as MVC, IOC and AOP
- Design and development skills with Business Logic, Data Access and Presentation layers in n - tier Web/J2EE applications
- Expert in developing Internet based applications using Java (JDBC, Apache-log4j, Thread, Java Beans) and J2EE (EJB-Session/Entity/Message Driven Bean, JSP, Servlets).
- Design, develop, unit test, and support ETL mappings and scripts for data marts using Informatica, and PL and SQL in UNIX, Linux, and Windows environments.
- Excellent skills in creating and accessing various Databases using cripts on various databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server).
- Can work on programming languages like C, C++.
- Experience in development, testing and deployments of products in both Windows and LINIX Environments.
- Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Proficient in writing promotion scripts using Ant, Maven.
- Secured & deployed with Amazon AWS c loud computing.
- Excellent knowledge in XML related technologies such as XML and DOM.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB and Sybase databases.
- Exposure in technical requirements, performing system analysis and detailed design Use-Case Analysis, Modeling program with Class & Sequence diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Experience in using version control management tools like CVS, SVN and Rational ClearCase.
- Involved in test driven development model using JUnit and Spring framework.
- Have exceptional communication skills and can work with in a team or independently with minimal supervision.
JavaJ2EE Technologies: Core Java 1.8/1.7/1.6, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Web sphere MQ, BEA Web Logic, Oracle Weblogic, JBOSS, and Tomcat.
Frameworks & Middleware: Struts, Spring Framework, Spring web flow, Hibernate
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI
Development/Build Tools: Eclipse Kepler/Juno, My Eclipse8.0, RAD, Net beans, Maven, Ant
Design Methodologies: RUP, UML, J2EE design Patterns.
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio 2003, Visual Paradigm.
Open Source: JUnit, log4j1.2, GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational Clear Case, Source Tree and GIT Hub.
Platforms: Windows 7/XP, UNIX (SOLARIS), LINUX.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005, IBM DB2 7.0/8.2, MS Access, Splunk, MySQL.
Web Development: AJAX, JQuery
Scripting Languages: Perl, PHP, Java Script, UNIX.
Markup Languages: HTML 5.0/4.0, XML 1.1, XSL, XSLT, DHTML.
Confidential, phoenix, AZ
- Involved in business discussions regarding requirements analysis and System Module Specifications
- Used java beans, model objects to transfer a package of information among view layer, business service layer, data layer and EJBs to execute business logic separately.
- Implemented JSF framework extensively which involves building the whole user Interface components using JSF tab panels, Panel groups and data tables. Integrated components like partial triggers, calendar, action/value change listeners with JSF for enhancing the front end GUI layout.
- Implemented JSF with Managed Beans, Topics, and Connection Factories in some portions of project (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application. .
- Developed EJB classes in the persistence layer for transaction management.
- Created test cases using JUNIT and Mockito. (mocking framework)
- Used AJAX technology for invoking server calls.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
- Used HP ALM to keep track of Defects.
- Developed the application using Agile methodology and followed TDD.
- Clear Case is used for version control systems and source code management.
- Involved in various internal releases of the application and supported the application modules during testing and pre-production phases.
- IBM Doors Product is used to keep the track of the SRS and updating the changes according to the BRD.
- Used Ant for building and deploying the war file into application server
- Involved in designing the Design Document, including Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Object Models.
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application.
- Used DB2 as the backend database.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF 2.0, Primefaces 5.0, WebLogic 10.3, IBM DOORS,EJB3, JUnit, Clear Case, Eclipse, Clear Quest, IBM Rational Rose, Microsoft Visual Studio, DB2, RapidSQL, IBM Lotus Notes, HP ALM.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
J2EE Java Developer
- Working as a Java Developer providing the enhacements and supporting the application.
- Working on Agile model and involve in daily Scrum meetings and code delivery in different iteration.
- Successfully involved in test driven development model using Junit.
- Working on Core Java and running the scripts.
- Coordinating with business user for requirement gathering.
- Participated in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script.
- Used backbone js to load the module and to improve the speed.
- Production support responsibilities.
- Architected an enterprise service bus using Mule, Java, Hibernate, and Spring to tie back-end business logic/systems with web properties via a corresponding RESTful API.
- Supported application programmers and users in their daily interactions with DB2.
- Implemented the Java Stored Procedures to generate the response using MQ series.
- Used MVC framework for developing J2EE based web application.
- Used Spring Web Module integrated with Java Server Faces (JSF) MVC framework.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI components, events and listeners to create a interactive screens to display data.
- Developed business layer using Spring, Hibernate and DAO s.
- Hibernate was used as persistence Layer - using the database and configuration data to provide persistence services (and persistent objects) to the application.
- Coded Maven build scripts to build and deploy the application on WebSphere.
- Created and maintained (ORM) mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Participate in designing Web service (REST Service) framework in support of the product.
- Worked within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services.
- Hands-on development and testing with web services and SOA.
- Perform software installation, upgrades/patches, troubleshooting, and maintenance on UNIX servers.
- Configured and implemented Log4j for logging.
- Preparing the detailed design document, test cases and User Manual.
- Deploying Production, Contingency and other lower environment.
Environment: Java JDK 8, Oracle 10 G, Eclipse Ganymede, J2EE,Maven, Toad, Unix, Websphere. HTML5, Hibernate, Spring, REST, Log4j, CSS, Java Script, MVC
Confidential, OverlandPark, KS
- Worked with business analyst in understanding business requirements, design and development of the project.
- Implemented the Struts frame work with MVC architecture.
- Created new JSP’s for the front end using HTML, Java Script, Jquery, and Ajax.
- Developing JSP pages and configuring the module in the application.
- Designed and developed n-tier J2EE application framework that consists of service brokers, messaging systems, JMS and Web Services components.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular JS MVC Achitecture.
- Involved in designing, creating, reviewing Technical Design Documents.
- Experience in installing, configuring, managing, migrations and trouble-shooting WebSphere Application Server
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - Oracle.
- Applied core Java J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, DAO, Singleton etc
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS, created HTML navigation menu that is based wherein menu items changes dynamically. Used Bootstrap and AngularJS in effective web design.
- Deployed and tested the application using Tomcat web server.
- Using java scripts, did client side validation.
- Used Maven 2.2.1 for build and tests.
- Installation and configuration of Apache and Websphere Server in Linux Platform .
- Involved in developing DAO’s using JDBC.
- Designed and implemented a noSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Design and documentation of REST APIs for collection and retrieval of high volume data.
- Involved in coding, code reviews, JUnit testing, Prepared and executed Unit Test Cases.
- JBOSS for application deployment and MySQL for database
- Worked with QA team in preparation and review of test cases.
- Experience with setting up Linux servers for Oracle Real Application Clusters
- JUnit was used for unit testing for the integration testing tool and test driven development.
- Writing SQL queries to fetch the business data using Oracle as database.
- Developed UI for Customer Service Modules and Reports using JSF, JSP’s and My Faces Components
- Log4j used for logging the application log of the running system to trace the errors and certain automated routine functions.
- CVS was used as configuration management tool.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) . Used agile methodology and participated in Scrum meetings.
- Involved in developing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Managed, motivated and steered cross functional, geographically distributed team, to successfully migrate mission critical system to Amazon Web Services.
- Migrated customer facing and intranet systems to Amazon AWS cloud computing.
- Developed front end modules using CSS3,JAVA, JSP and Servlets.
- Created project base configuration with JSF, Spring, Hibernate, Flex.
- Developed JSF Tags and Components.
- Integrated with Web Methods via web services. (SOAP Web Services).
- Used Oracle 10g as the backend database using UNIX OS. Involved in design of the database schema and development of Stored Procedures using SQL.
- Used Struts 1.3 Framework in the presentation tier of the application which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Consumed web services from different applications with in the network
- Developed Custom Tags to simplify the JSP2.0 code.
- Setup environments for DB2 connectivity through JDBC drivers for JAVA based applications.
- Extensively used JSTL tags and Struts tag libraries. Used Struts tiles as well in the presentation tier.
- J2EE APIs that were used were JDBC, JMS to message both specific client machines and servers when certain critical alarms occurred.
- Used Validator framework for client side and server side validations.
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment .
- Used Spring 2.0 Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Used Spring Web flow to manage complex page flows.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used CVS for version control and used IBMRAD 6.0 as the IDE for implementing the application.
- Supported Testing Teams and involved in defect meetings.
- Implementing complex designs using enterprise level application systems, technologies include: Servlets, Oracle 9i, JSP, XML, PL/SQL, JBuilder2005, Hibernate 3.0, and J2EE Framework (internal framework), LDAP.
- Developed and Designed Basic J2EE Patterns, Object Relational mapping, and Performance.
- Worked on Core Java concepts and implemented them.
- Involved in the design and development of the user interfaces and database.
- Design and Implemented Java/JDBC framework to store/retrieve/update online data using SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Designed and implemented the database interaction using JDBC, and stored procedures using PL/SQL. node
- Designed and developed servlets.
- Implemented Java Server pages.
- Maintain high-quality of RESTful services
- Developed Stored Procedures using SQL .
- Experience with Session, Entity, Message Driven Beans .
- Experienced in building and deploying J2EE Application Archives (Jar, War and Ear) on Tomcat 5.X .
- Expertise with J2EE compliant IDE's like WSAD 4.5/5.0, IRAD 6.0, Eclipse 3.x, JDeveloper.
- Proficiency in developing SQL, PL/SQL in JDBC with Oracle 9i/10g as well as client-server environments.