- Consult, make recommendations, and design and provide solutions related to the migration to MongoDB.
- Experience in Writing MongoDB Schema using Mongos.
- Experienced in a fast - paced Agile Development Environment including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Development High-Load server-side for mobile application with using Scala, Play Framework, Akka and others.
- Proficient in Java/JEE Design Patterns including Singleton, Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate. Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Good experience on MongoDB scaling across data centers and/or in-depth understanding of MongoDB HA strategies, including replica sets.
- Extensive experience in developing JEE based Web Services to expose useful functionality to Web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability to potential users and consuming using Axis2 and JAX-WS.
- Development system connected with financial area using Scala, Spray, Oracle, Slick and others.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Good Working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework with STS module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module etc. in Spring Framework.
- Provided guidance on Agile and Lean practices along with implementing numerous improvements based on my suggestions to teams.
- Strong Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), ERD documentation, UML artifacts modeling with Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect. Applied the requirements engineering, analysis, and design disciplines of the RUP to JEE projects.
- Valuable experience on web servers like Apache HTTP, Apache Tomcat and application servers JBoss4.0.5 GA, BEA WebLogic 8.1, IBM WebSphere 6.0/6.1/7.0/8.5 and configuring them.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring 3.1 Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and template classes.
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework with JPROB integration
- Worked on IDE's such as Eclipse/My Eclipse, WSAD/RAD and JBuilder for developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Team leading in development of marketing platform with using Scala (with Cats), Play Framework, Aerospike and others.
- Very good knowledge on DSLAMs, DSL, MIBS, SNMP and NMS/EMS technologies.
- Implemented various levels of application and services using Spring-Framework (2. 3), EJB3, Struts2 and ORM tools like Hibernate 3.0 for the fast pace and efficient code generation.
- Worked on various XML technologies i.e., writing DTD, Schema, Namespaces, XSL, Xpath, Xlink, XQuery, XHTML and SAX, DOM, JDOM parsers.
- Experience in designing and implementing various levels of applications and services using the Main Framework.
- Experience in Scripting languages like Angular JS, React JS and Node JS.
- Experience working with databases such as MongoDB Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server … and using PL/SQL to write stored procedures, functions and triggers for different Data Models.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Clear Case, SVN, CVS, and Git, Subversion.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7. x.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing E-Commerce, B2B applications using JEE technologies in Telecom, Banking and Insurance domains
Languages: Java 8 (JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 ), Eclipse, Java Swings, JSF, JUnit, Log4J, Ant, Maven
Methodologies/Design patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, DAO, Factory pattern, Session Fa ade, Singleton
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Angularjs, jQuery, ReactJS, NodeJS, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JDBC, HTML5, DHTML and XML, CSS3, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, MQ Series, Apache Camel, Kafka, Spring Boot, ExpressJS
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML Beans, SOAP, RESTful Web Services
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Groovy.
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10. x. JBOSS 3.x/4.0, IBM Web Sphere 4.0/5.x/6. x.
IDE Tools: Eclipse (Juno, Galileo, Helios, Indigo), Rational Application Developer (RAD) and NetBeans, STS.
Databases: Oracle 11g/12C, MySQL, SQL, MongoDB.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, BO XI R3.
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git.
Testing: Selenium, Karma.
Messaging Tools: JMS
Tools: Rational Rose 2000, JBuilder 3.5/5.0, Visual Cafe 4.0, Visual Age Java 3.5, eclipse 3.X, MS-Office, Front Page, Ultra Edit 32, Clear Case, iReport -1.2.5, Jasper Assistants, Live Link, eMatrix, Ant, WinCVS 1.2, TOAD 5.0/8.0, Erwin, XML SPY, Code Check, Jtest, Jprobe suite 5.1 (Memory Debugger, profiler), Squirrel SQL Client, Maven 1.1 /2.0, My Eclipse 5.1, Net Beans.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Macintosh HD.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Java Full Stack/ UI Developer
- Designed the application using Agile Methodology
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stands up meetings.
- Developed Front-end using Angular JS.
- Experience in developing Components in Angular 2.0
- Developed CIPHER Encryption, DECRYPTION algorithm using AES/DES.
- Designed the application using Front Controller, Service Controller, MVC, Spring DAO, Factory, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Session Facade Design Patterns
- Developed the enterprise application by integrating JSF/Spring/Hibernate Frameworks.
- Heavily used the Dependency Injection feature provided by spring framework for bean wiring.
- Used Spring framework's JMS support for writing to JMS Queue, Hibernate Dao Support for interfacing with the database and integrated spring with JSF.
- Used Python scripts to generate various reports like OATS, P&L, transaction history, user privileges, limit rules and commission schedule reports. Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Model View Controller (MVC)
- Developed Contract-First Web Services using Spring-WS to communicate with Database Tables.
- Provided a new Web Service and Client using Spring-WS to get the alternate contractor details.
- Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client-server and support JSON (few changes from SOAP to RESTFUL Technology) Involved in the detailed analysis based on the required documents.
- Wrote AngularJS controllers, views, and services
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for the reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Participating development of FIX messages processing engine.
- Implemented JMS listeners to connect to the Tibco JMS queues for producing and consuming JMS messages.
- Used Spring-JDBC configuration to manage some transactions across multiple databases.
- Designed and developed the service business process and data access to Oracle database and back-end layers with JAXB, JMS, and XML.
- Implemented mock services in node.JS with the help of modules using ExpressJS.
- Built Node.js, npm based web frameworks and Docker-based Microservices for deployment of web frameworks for data visualization and analytics user interface toolkits.
- Used Maven for building the application's EAR for various environments.
- Designed, developed JSP, Servlets and deployed them on JBoss Application Server.
- Used Spring ORM Support for Hibernate to manage efficiently Hibernate Resources and consistent exception Hierarchy.
- Used Bootstrap for Responsive Web design.
- Used HTTP for coordinating Internet engineering task force
- Designed and created Hibernate persistence classes using Hibernate API.
- Wrote Stored Procedures/Triggers/Functions using SQL and PLSQL Navigator to perform operations on Oracle 10g database.
- Extensively used Java Collections framework for backend services and to display view on thefront end.
- Participating development of FIX messages processing engine.
- Used JUNIT extensively and defined various Test Suites and Test Cases.
- Used Log4J to trace the flow of the application.
- Used UNIX shell scripts for running java batch components on the server.
- Deployed application on BEA WebLogic Application Server 9.2 to get efficient performance.
- Used Subversion for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Worked with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service (S3), Simple Queue Service (SQS) and Simple DB.
- Used JUnit and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Grunt for build UIapplicationsminification, watch for file changes for automated build, code quality check and CSS prefixes for cross-browser compatibility.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain different versions of the application.
Environment: JDK 1.8, JSF 1.2, JBoss, Spring-JDBC 2.5, Spring-was-core 1.5, Wsdl4j, SOAP, JMS, Spring 2.5, fix, Hibernate 3, Maven 2, Log4J and JUnit 4.4, Eclipse, Angular JS, Oracle10g, Subversion, Tortoise SVN, Mercury Quality center, BEA WebLogic Application Server 9.2, ExpressJS, Nodejs, Bootstrap.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Java/ UI Developer
- Involved in Developing of Application based on J2EEusing Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Used Spring framework and worked on different spring modules.
- Written test cases for Unit testing using JUnit.
- Responsible for design and developing Persistence classes using Hibernate and Spring JDBC Template frameworks to save data in database tables.
- Generating Hibernate mapping files and domains using tables.
- Good usage of JBoss as an application server and integration middleware software products.
- Developed application for different browsers and fixed bugs for browser compatibility.
- Interacted and worked with cross-functional teams.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed Web API usingNodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Worked as Administration, maintenance, support and scaling of Application Servers (WebLogic, Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA, OSB, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, and Tomcat)
- Experience in consuming RESTfull web services using Node JS and Express JS and displayed on the front-end using jQuery and Angular JS.
- Developed web services component using XML, WSDL and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Designed UX pages using Adobe Illustrator for digital photo manipulation and photorealistic styles of computer illustration.
- Build the responsive application using AngularJS, NodeJS. Application compatible with mobile devices and different web platforms and browser.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the web services by sending a SOAP request.
- Used AJAX for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Worked with Web Logic Application Server to deploy the Application(s).
- Developed the Ant scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Experience in developing scalable solutions using NoSQL database, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Performed importing data from various sources to the Cassandra cluster using Java/Python APIs.
- Used Agile Scrum process.
- Optimized queries and create new entities in 3NF.
Environment: Java 6, Spring, Hibernate, Rest, log4j, JUnit, IBM MQ, JMS, JAXB, Web Services, HTML5, CSS3, AEM, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS, NodeJS, XML, XSL, jQuery, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Web Logic Application Server .
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Java/ UI Developer
- Implementing project using Agile SCRUM methodology, involved in daily stand-up meetings and sprint showcase and sprint retrospective.
- Developed the web tier using JSP, Spring MVC.
- Used Spring Framework for the Implementation of the Application.
- Integrated Spring Dependency Injection (IOC) among different layers of an application.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping and used JPA for annotations.
- Implemented REST web services using Apache-CXF framework.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification, and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML, JSP, Ajax, CSS and jQuery.
- Deployed the Application in WebSphere server.
- Designed and developed persistence layer using spring JDBC template.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules in generating the Test Cases.
- Used SVN and GitHub as version control tool.
- Converted the HTML Pages to JSF Tag Specific Pages.
- Developed JSP and managed beans using JSF.
Environment: HTML5, SCSS, CSS3, Mix Panel, Mustache, Glyph icons, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Spring AOP, Hibernate, Promises, Bower, NPM, ReactJS, Redux, NET, AWS, RESTful, Nodejs
Confidential, Albuquerque, NM
Java/ UI Developer
- Involved in translating functional requirements into technical requirements. Involved in document analysis and technical feasibility discussions for implementing new functionalities.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Configured the XML files for Open Source Spring Framework to fulfill the Proxy Pattern.
- Configured the XML files for Spring Security injection to ensure the backend security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server-side assets.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO, and Spring AOP modules.
- Implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions
- Implemented design patterns like Session Façade, Singleton, Factory, Service Locator and DAO.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration files to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database.
- Built DAO package as well as DAO impl package to implement the data access logic, and using Hibernate Annotation to do the data mapping. Used Log4J API for logging and debugging. Developed UNIX shell scripts for performing administrative tasks.
- Developed the application using agile methodology. Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service). Used Ant for building and deploying the war file into the application server.
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application. SVN is used for version control systems and source code management.
- Created test cases using JUnit and Mockito. Created automated test cases for the web application using Selenium.
- Configured and set up JBoss Server for deployment. Used JIRA for tracking bugs. Used JENKINS for continuous integration.
Java UI Developer
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously
- Formulate and define system scope and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes
- Participated in numerous creative brainstorm sessions with strategists, storyboards, design specifications, and screen layouts that were shared with Directors and other team members
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers
- Designed the table fewer web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards
- Continuously provide input to project management activities throughout the project lifecycle influencing scope, risk plan, project plan, issues and status
Java UI Developer
- Actively involved in SCRUM's and Sprints of Agile Methodology.
- Created detailed design documents (UML diagrams like Use case, Class, Sequence, and Component diagrams) using Rational Rose.
- Involved in design activities that are HLD (High-Level Design) and LLD (Low-Level Design)
- Designed and developed front-end using JSP, JSTL, EL, and other custom tag libraries.
- Expertise in Web Page development using XML, XSLT.
- Involved in Web Page development using YUI Library.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using concepts like IOC of Spring Framework
- Designed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS) to exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and the legacy system.
- Expose and Consume REST web services to get the data from different contracts from different clients and also expose the warehouse inventory details for consumer tracking
- Used Spring MVC in the Web Layer
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application using WebSphere.
- Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using Hibernate ORM.
- Transaction Management using the Hibernate configurations
- Responsible for development of configuration, mapping and Java beans for Persistent layer (Object and Relational Mapping) of Hibernate.
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used CVS as version control system to check in and check out the data.
- Write and modify database stored procedures, triggers, functions, and PL/SQL Scripts.
- Created Forms and Reports using Oracle.
- Involved in writing shell scripts for deploying the application on UNIX.
- Involved in build management and build resolution activities of e-commerce project.
- Involved in Smoke Testing, Testing, bug fixing and documentation of the system.