Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista, Linux
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, Visual Basic, PL/SQL, Swings, C# (ASP.NET)
Databases: Oracle 11g, MongoDB, Microsoft Access, MySQL, MS SQL server
Application Software: Gradle, Groovy, RESTful Services, Json, Spring MVC, Camel, Tomcat, Ant, Liquibase, Autosys, SQL Developer, Sonar, Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, TeamCity, Maven, Install4j, Subversion, GIT, Rational Rose, Cygwin, MS Visual Studio, MS Office
Technologies: Java, C++, Maven, Install4j, Subversion, GIT, Gradle, Groovy, Liquibase, Autosys, SQL Developer, Oracle, MongoDB, REST Api, Spring, Intellij, Json, Sonar, Camel, JMS (Active MQ/ WMQ), AWS
- Lead the stability team to successfully rollout the first release of RevenueOptimizer through the Beta Client Customer Validation Testing.
- Co - ordination with all stake holders like Product owners/Delivery/OperationsResearch to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stake holders to make the product stable and robust.
- Served as the primary point of contact for all fixes/enhancements needed for the release.
- Mentored the team with Simple Design principles and encouraged Confidential and different forms of acceptance testing across all new development modules in an agile mode of development.
- Involved in all major technical design decisions which led to developing highly scalable, multi-tenant modern enterprise software using MongoDB, camel, restapi, ansible, cloud ready design, Git, Spock, Groovy, Java 8, ELK stack, AWS, continuous deployment, automated tests.
Senior Software Developer
Technologies: Java, C++, Maven, Install4j, Subversion, GIT, Gradle, Groovy, Liquibase, Autosys, SQL Developer, Oracle, MongoDB, REST Api, Spring, Intellij, Json, Sonar, Camel, JMS (Active MQ/ WMQ)
- Involved in Design, Development of the Re-write Project for the product.
- Test Driven Development using Junit, groovy for functional end to end testing, Java, RESTful Services and MongoDB.
- Playing the role of Scrum Master to ensure following of Agile Methodologies while having knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
Contributor Software Developer
Technologies: Java, C++, Maven, Install4j, Subversion, GIT, Liquibase, Autosys, SQL Developer, Oracle, Intellij, JMS (Active MQ/ WMQ), Camel, Spring, Ant.
- Developed an Automated Installer as an effort to move away from TWS to Autosys.
- Involved in Design, Development of the Tour Operator Forecasting module for the product.
- Test Driven Methodology of development using Core Java, Junit, Jbehave for functional end to end test, Oracle & Liquibase.
- Migrated around 30 airlines from different versions to one community release.
- Fixing bugs on legacy code and working on new requirements and change requests from clients.
- Analysis of software requirements, design, and software development.
- Documentation and Presentation.
- Understanding client’s business requirements followed by estimation and planning for the project team.
- Developed a tool Confidential for programmers and developers, used to automate the process of filling Swift Templates.
- Setup the Test Environment, which includes data setup, kicking off workflows, monitoring them and resolving issues in coordination with the production support team and performing data validation.
Technologies: SPHINX, Apache Lucene, Ocropus
- Was part of BFS (Banking and Financial Services Sector)-TI (Technical Innovation team). It is a highly competent R&D group working on solutions for problems faced by clients over various verticals.
- Developed the Proof of Concept (POC) for Indexing of Audio files using SPHINX 4.0 and Apache Lucene and Indexing of image files using OCROPUS (optical character recognition).
Technologies: Java, Cygwin, Eclipse, Rational Rose
- Analyze and understand the requirement documents, and prepare design documents.
- Conceptualized algorithm for filtering warnings.
- Implemented the algorithm using Cygwin diff utility and Java.
- Designed a user-friendly interface using Swings.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration testing and Validation testing.
- Documentation and Presentation.