- Full Stack Developer with 8+ years of software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in designing and developing Web based Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies like JDBC, JSPs, Servlets, EJB, JSF, JPA, Struts, spring, and Hibernate.
- Hands on experience in implementing various Design patterns including Business Delegates, Data Access
- Object, Model View Controller, Session facade, Singleton etc.
- Good understanding of Core JAVA components, such as: Concurrency, Persistency, multi-threading, Data Structures.
- Implemented different modules in Spring Framework like MVC, JDBC, ORM, BOOT and Transaction Management.
- Experience in developing Restful web services and SOAP using JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC,JAX-RS, WSDL
- Hands on experience in developing Java and J2EE applications using IDE's Eclipse blue, Kepler
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on Apache, Tomcat, BEA WebLogic and JBOSS
- Expertise in configuring the Spring 4.0, 3.x Application Context with dependency injection and working on various spring modules (Spring MVC,AOP, Transaction Management) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Understanding of relational database concepts, and experience in query construction using SQL.
- Using NoSQL Database like MONGO DB.
- Experience in testing (making test cases using Selenium), build tools Ant and Maven, Providing logging facility using Log4j
- Experience in working with the Databases environments Oracle 9i/8i/10g (SQL, PL/SQL), SQL Server and
- Experienced in developing applications using spring boot and with various modules in Spring framework like core, data, web, AOP etc.
- Implemented Test Driven (TDD) Design to build testable, and maintainable application.
- Coordinated with ETL Team to implement ETL procedures for new project.
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills, excellent team player, proactive and result driven.
Development Approach: Waterfall and Agile
Design Patterns: Core J2EE patterns (MVC, Value Object, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton, and Business Delegates)
Testing & Continuous Integration Tools: Selenium, Cucumber and Test Driven Development (TDD),Jenkins
Ide: Eclipse, My Eclipse 6.0 and Net Beans IDE
Web service protocols: SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI Version Controls CVS, SVN, GIT.
Frameworks: Spring 4.0,3.x, JSF, Node JS and Hibernate, Bootstrap
Design Technologies: OOAD and UML Architecture Service Oriented Architecture Build Tools Ant and Maven
Database: Oracle … SQL Server and MySQL, MONGO Protocols TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET and FTP
Operating Systems: All Version of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX Logging Tool Log4J
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, McKinney, TX
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Angular JS for development of static web pages for user - friendly interfaces.
- Designed and developed application based on Spring 4.0 MVC design pattern.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection
- (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View
- Objects, View Resolver.
- Involved in development of Web Services using JAX-RS.
- Implemented SOA architecture developing web services based on REST using JAX-RS with Maven dependencies.
- Consumed and produced REST-FUL Web services.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using spring 4.0-Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring 4.0 JMS.
- Designed "Submission Service" API, a restful based service API to be used by our sales team.
- Used JMS Template to publish and Message Driven Bean (MDB) to subscribe from the JMS provider.
- Used JPA (Java Persistence API) along with Hibernate framework for implementing Test Classes.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from
- MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle.
- Created Connection Pools in WebSphere and configured as needed.
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology, JIRA processes.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Front - end is designed by using HTML5, CSS3, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax, DOJO, and Angular JS.
- Involved in developing the CSS sheets for the UI Components.
- Persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate Framework and JPA.
- Developed various EJB components to fulfill the business functionality.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user and used entity beans to retrieve and update customer information.
- Used cloud platform AWS-SNS to deliver push messages to applications.
- Created, Listed, Deleted and Purged queues on cloud platform AWS-SQS.
- Used message queuing service provided by cloud platform AWS-SQS.
- Beans are used as persistence layer and are used to interact with the database MONGO DB (No SQL).
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Used Apache Axis for consuming SOAP Web Services with CXF web services using JAX-WS.
- Worked on developing Restful web services using Spring Boot.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
- Wrote UNIX Shell Scripts.
- Used AJAX to get the dynamic behavior of the screens.
- Used XML with SAX parser to transfer data between applications.
- Written the Rest Services to get the data from NoSQL - MONGO DB Collections in JSON format.
- Developed and deployed applications on cloud platform.
- Implemented Test Driven (TDD) Design to build testable and maintainable application.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, Session Facade, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator in the project extensively which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, Prepared statement and used API.
- Used Maven dependencies during implementing CXF web services.
- Wrote scripts to create tables, views, indexes and synonyms required meeting developer needs.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Performed CRUD operations with BSON data in NoSQL (MONGO).
- Used Jenkins with maven for Build and Deployment.
- Used Sonar for maintaining the code quality and JUnit code coverage.
- Created Unit, Acceptance and Integration Test Documents and Code Review Documents.
- Used WebSphere Application Server deploying various components of application.
Sr. JAVA J2EE Developer
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Involved in Design and Development of application using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Involve in full life cycle of software development and support activities.
- Developed the presentation layer using Spring MVC, Spring Core for Inversion of Control (IOC), and application Context of Spring Framework in the project.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers and sending them mails about different policies.
- Used the WebServiceTemplate, the core class for clientside Web service access in SpringWS for sending and receiving messages to/from broker.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Intercepting Filter, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade and DAO.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.7 like Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Involved in making enhancements to a standalone application and deploy in production.
- Implemented Logging framework using Log4J.
- Used JUnit Test Framework for testing written API's and functionalities.
- Maintain existing code base as well as new codes that go into production.
- Used Subversion extensively as versioning tool and used Maven for automated building of projects.
- Involved in preparation of Unit test cases and System test plans for various functionalities using Junit
Environment: J2EE, Java 1.7, Spring 3.2, Spring MVC, JQuery, Hibernate 4.0, WebSphere 8.5, JSP, JSTL, Oracle 11g, SQL, CSS3, Java Script, Agile Methodology, Design Patterns, RAD 8, SVN.
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, Testing and Maintenance phases of the application.
- Involved in gathering existing functionality of different products from BRD, HLAD and FDN. Implemented Agile development process on Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in effort estimations using Fibonacci approach. Involved in using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, ExtJs, JQUERY, JSP and Tag Libraries to develop view pages.
- Involved in preparing design TSD document with Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Microsoft VISIO. Involved in doing analysis on DB Schema as per new design in DB2 from Oracle. Involved in using REST API while integrating with servers.
- Implemented Java code and design as per the Arch and coding guidelines. Involved in using Core Java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading and Serialization.
- Studied the existing python modules and wrote functional specification for migration team.
- Used Spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management, and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing
- Involved in Declarative transaction management using spring AOP. Used Apache CXF to create SOAP based & Restful web services. Involved in creating internal & external services, Entity services and handlers.
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL/SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, Cursors, sequences, indexes etc.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud.
- Implemented AngularJS Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework and done CRUD operations.
- Used AngularJS filters for search, sorting, pagination and custom filters. Involved in Web sphere server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues setup for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different env.s like QA/IST/Production.
- Generating Scala and java classes from the respective APIs so that they can be incorporated in the overall application.
- Writing Scala classes to interact with the database.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool. Ran check style, PMD defects & Find bugs and fixed them.
- Using Jenkins AWS CodeDeploy plugin to deploy to AWS. Writing Scala test cases to test Scala written code.
- Involved in fixing defects identified in QA and IST phases. And tracked QC status as per the guild lines.
- Developed Authorization for rest services using OAuth 2 layer/3 layer concepts.
- Spring based application to cloud based Microservices.
- Deployed containers and Microservices in AWS using EC2 Container Services.
- The applications were proxied through a cloud based Apache Httpd server.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based service through REST.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using MULE ESB.
- Done with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of mule ESB endpoint through WSSR.
- Involved in peer level design & code reviews. Used SVN for version and source control.
- Supported IST, QA and UAT builds and identified issues in Smoke testing and tracked them efficiently.
- Involved in deploying the application in UNIX and to connect to see logs for fixing UAT/Production defects.
- Involved in building the code using Maven & deployed on server.
Environment: Java1.6, J2EE, Servlets 2.4, Spring-IOC/DI, AOP, MVC, BOOT, JSF, Python, REST API, DAO, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, Ajax, Scala, AngularJS, ExtJs, Web Sphere Application server8.0, LDAP, Oracle 10g, Log4J, Eclipse 3.1, CVS, DOJO, Ant 1.5, SOA, Mule ESB, SOAP, DB2, PL/SQL, SQL.
Confidential, Allentown, PA
- Involved in Developing the Application using Struts MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Involved in the development of JSPs and Servlets for different User Interfaces (UI).
- Used AJAX, DHTML for high intensive user operations.
- Implemented the webservices to access the order management applications at different geographical locations. Utilized JAXM to send the SOAP based messages to the service.
- Developed JavaBeans and mapping files for Hibernate Object Relation Mapping for data persistence & storage.
- Experience with the Mongo DB No SQL.
- Used Socket programming, RMI and RCP for making rich client platform applications.
- Used Angular Js for making single page web applications.
- Used Laravel for the development of PHP.
- Changing existing data extraction logic in application mainly on Sybase side
- Experience with servers like Web Logic, Tomcat and Web Sphere.
- Developed database schema and SQL queries, Stored Procedures for querying database on Oracle 10g
- Developing database adapter, web services adapter, ftp adapter, messaging adapter and custom workflow for non - oracle system using Camel
- Used Sublime is for sophisticated text editor for code.
- Used Cucumber as a automated test tool.
- Developed GUI for query page in End User module.
- Resolve application problems, support end-users, and manage the processes of reporting, diagnosing, and troubleshooting.
- Build and manage relationship with business, development, change management, IT Operations, and project managers to resolve time critical issues and troubles.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, JSF, Servlet, AJAX, MVC, Hibernate, SOAP Webservices, Websphere, Oracle (SQL/PLSQL), Ant, Oracle SQL Developer(IDE), Junit, Log4J, Eclipse IDE, Maven.