- Highly Trusted, Motivated IT Professional with an impeccable 6+ years of experience in system Analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of application software using Object Oriented Analysis and Design in JAVA/J2EE.
- Ample Knowledgein Multi - threaded, Exception Handling, I/O, Concurrency, Generics, JAVA Collections, JAVA AWT, RMI, JSP, JSF, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, PHP, EJB.
- Having experience on Nuance IVR (NDF IVR -Inbound/Outbound) on Cisco Voice platform.
- Hands on Experience in developing anapplication using MVC frameworks likeStruts and spring framework,Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring AOP,Spring JDBC. ORM experience with Hibernate/JPA.
- A Good understanding in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including system Analysis, Design, Implementation,Testing, and Deployment.
- Exposure in configuring and deploying JavaEE applications usingweb servers like Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x and application servers like IBM Web Sphere4.x/5.x/6.x, JBoss3.x/4.2,andWeb logic11g.
- Expertise with Relational databases such Oracle, DB2, SQL serverand MYSQL, PL/SQL.
- Expert level skills in development of Restful web services using JAX-RS, CXF and JERSEY implementation and SOAPweb services using WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, Apache CXF, JAX-WS
- Hands on experience in running the scrum meetings and implementing the Agile Methodology on service projects.
- Experience in AWS, Monitoring and deploying load balances of thevarious EC2 instance, improved login authentication of users by configuring the AWS Identity and Access Management.
- Good knowledge in optimizing the S3 and SQS services and AWS database services like Dynamo DB, RDS, ElastiCache, Redshift.
- Highly knowledgeable in using Data Structures and Algorithms, UML, Use Cases, Conceptual Models, software design patterns, Collaboration Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Experience of using different IDE’sfor Java/J2EE application development like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Rational Application Developer(RAD)
- Good understanding of NoSQL Data bases and hands on work experience in writing anapplication on No SQL databases like Cassandra, HBase and Mongo DB.
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, Require.js, Grunt JS,node.js, Angular.JS, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Good knowledge in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Experienced working with Java 8 concepts like Streams, Completablefeatures, and Java8 Lambdas.
J2EE & Frameworks: J2EE, OOD, strings, multithreading, IO, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, spring 2.5/3, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, struts, Hibernate, EJB, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JUnit, Log4J
Databases: MYSQL, Sybase, Oracle8i/9i/10i/11g, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra.
Web Servers/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x, Apache Tomcat 3.3/5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, JBoss 4.3/5.x/7.0.1, Web Sphere, Web logic 11g
Developer Tools (IDE): Eclipse, Net Beans, JBuilder, WSAD, RAD
Modeling Languages: UML and Design Patterns.
Other: Angular JS, Node JS, JSON
Confidential, Hicksville, NY
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the entire Life cycle of the project like Analysis, Design, Development and Testing phases of the Application.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring framework.
- Developed Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the userinterfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Extensively Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the completeapplication.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the Exceptions in the application. Front end screens development using JSP with tag libraries and HTML pages.
- Customized Angular JS filters in several locations to get the required output. Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Developed Webpages using UI frameworks, Angular JS and Ext Js, PHP, Node JS and Backbone Js.
- Creating inbound and outbound calls for the Contact Center business Using Nuance IVR framework.
- Created and modified bilingual IVR applications using VXML elements such as sub-dialogs, to achieve multi-document application.
- Responsible for developing Enterprise level IVR applications using VXML
- Conducted simultaneous queries and retrievals using Java Multi-Threading techniques. Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard with Spring MVC, SpringFramework and Hibernate.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API's and Spring Bootfor micro-services.
- Design and Develop IVR Data Window utilities using Spring MVC.
- Consumed Restful Web Services using Spring REST template.
- Wrote internal and external API services using Node JS modules.
- Used Spring Security for implementing the authentication, authorization, and access-control features.
- Used Angular MVC architecture and two-way data binding techniques in the development of the application.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Launch various AWS EC2 instance to deploy theapplication.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Involved in Data migration from MYSQL to Apache Cassandra DB.
- Created tables and worked on My SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures functions and packages for complex Inserts and updates in the database. And used Stored Procedures in the application.
- Wrote My SQL queries to get the data, update the data from the database and to connect database in the DAO implementation classes.
- The application is deployed on Tomcat server.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring MVC, REST,XML, VXML, Hibernate, Tomcat, HTML, CSS,Angular JS, Node JS, JMS,AWS SNS/SQS, EC2, S3, ELB, Cloud Formation, Linux, Eclipse IDE, Oracle 10G, JUnit, Agile.
Java / JEE Developer.
- Designed and developed the application using Test Driven Development.
- Created Technical design document, created test cases for different use cases.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, and DTO.
- Used Angular JS Directives like ng-app, ng-model, ng-init for initialization of Angular JS application data.
- Worked with Angular JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, and filters.
- Developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes that are used across all the modules of the application.
- Designed and developed Business components and Integrated with Spring framework.
- Involved in design and implementation of MVC architecture in different modules.
- Participated in application support on different environments from QA to Production. Responsible for analyzing the issues, providing technical & functional support to the users and fix them.
- Implemented SOA Microservices architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, XML, and Spring Boot.
- Designed & developed LDAP Authentication & Authorization Service using Spring, LDAP, JNDI.
- Involved in transforming XML data into Java Objects using a JAXB binding tool.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in the Performance Tuning of the Application on theclient side.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using Maven.
Environment: J2EE/J2SE, Java 7.0, Java Script, Angular JS, Spring Frame Work, Microservices, Spring Boot, JDBC, JMS, Apache Axis 2.0, LDAP, WSDL, AWS, SOA, SOAP, XML, HTML, Log 4j, RAD 7, Oracle, SunOS (UNIX), Sub Version, Maven and Windows 7.