- IT professional around 11 years of experience in Application Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, deployment and Maintenance/Support for N - tier applications based on OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) and Client-Server architecture using Java/J2EE and supporting technologies.
- Expertize in Oracle Point of Sale applications XStore, ORPOS, Relate, Locate, XAdmin, XCenter, ORCO and having good exposure in the Retail ORPSIM and ORPM applications.
- Expertise in Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Good experience with the frameworks includes Spring MVC 4.2 & Hibernate 4.0.
- Some of the technologies extensively worked on during my tenure in Software Development are MQ, JMS, Servlets, JSP, EJB, and log4j, Spring JNDI, Tomcat, JDBC and various Databases like Oracle and Microsoft SQL server, Full Stack.
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Methodology, UML and Design Patterns.
- Good understanding of middleware concepts like Connection pooling, Transactions, Security.
- Experience in developing stored procedures, functions using TOAD/SQL Developer and MSSQL Studio.
- Extensively build tools ANT, Maven and Jenkins for deployment activities.
- Deployed/supported applications on Applications servers Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic and Web sphere servers.
- Working experience in UNIX shell scripting.
- Strong knowledge on Agile SCRUM methodology, Waterfall model and Test Driven Environments.
- Rich exposure in software development as Software Analyst, Team Leader, Onsite Coordinator and Technology Lead.
- Extensively worked in the Maintenance projects having analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensively worked in Business Analysis, Software Design and Development in the Retail and Finance Domains.
Languages: JAVA/J2EE, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell script.
JAVA Technologies: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, EJB 3.0, RMI, JMS, JavaBeans, JNDI, JUnit, JAXB, log4j, Quartz, SOA, MQ, Web services (SOAP/RESTful), full stack
XML: XML Schema, DTD, JAXB, SAX and DOM parsers.
Application Server/Web Server: Web Logic 10, JBoss 6.0, Tomcat 7.0. WebSphere 6.0
Methodologies: SDLC and AGILE Software development
Database: Oracle (11g, 10, 9) SQL Server 2000, MySQL 2012
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Hibernate
Other Tools: Log4J, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Splunk, JIRAIDE: Eclipse 4.0
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS
SQL Tools: MSSQL Studio, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD
Operating Systems: Solaris 8.0, UNIX, Windows NT/2007.