- Over 7+ years of experience in Information Technology industry involving analysis, design, implementation, integration, administration, and testing of various systems.
- Adept in design, development and deployment MVC architecture using J2EE open source control frameworks such as Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate3.0.
- Well versed with RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL and NoSQL Database like Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Hands on expertise on delivering of applications through ci/cd pipeline using chef cookbooks.
- Experience in AWS cloud administration provisioning and managed services like: EC2, S3, Glacier, ELB (Load Balancers), VPC, AMI, SNS, SWF, RDS, IAM, ROUTE 53, Auto Scaling, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, OpsWork and Security Groups.
- Experience in building automated CI and Cd pipeline with AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy.
- Hands on experience in stored procedures, triggers, packages and functions using PL/SQL, Informatica, Unix, Shell scripting.
- Proven knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Data-warehousing concepts(normalization, de-normalization), Software development methodologies like SDLC, Agile.
- Quick learner, good team player, self-motivating, strong ability to work under high stressed environments and highly enthusiastic to work with new technologies. Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail-oriented and problem solving skills in the technology area.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Enterprise Edition, Unix Shell Script.
Web Services: SOAP, REST,WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, WebLogic, Jboss.
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008, Cassandra, MongoDB.
Middleware: JMS (Java Messaging Service),Rabbit MQ.
Frame Work: Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JSF
Version Control: CVS, SVN,GIT.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Java /J2EE Developer
- Used the J2EE components like JSP’s, servlets and implemented Spring 3.2 framework for MVC architecture.
- Used the Tiles Framework in the presentation layer to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed business logic using Spring Frame work and Involved in design of UML class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used Spring 3.2 Managed beans to use windows session state framework to persist session to the database.
- Used Db2V9.0 Database and wrote functions and stored procedures to implement the business logic.
- Used Soap based web service for an user to redirect to PaLogin Application.
- Use Rest web services to verify the information when activating the profile.
- Developed State full and Stateless Entity beans to Provide the back end Business Logic and Deployed in the Jboss Application Server.
- Involved in the Database design, creation, Querying.
- Conducted user acceptance testing to ensure that developed systems satisfied the needs of business clients as specified in the functional requirements.
- Ensure code coverage by writing Unit test cases using Mockito and Power mock framework
- Involved in Creating infrastructure for GREG project for all levels of environment including production Environment.
- Implemented search filters using Elastic Search.
- Implemented Chef script for the whole automation of the application process.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, VPC, Glacier, Route53, S3, RDS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trial, WAF, SNS and IAM), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Involved in configuring the flat files from aws s3 bucket and extracting data from flat files.
- Setup a background process in the server application, to handle updates on the Elastic Search documents resulting in search query performance improvement when working with Amex Bot.
- Amex Bot application was built by utilizing Spring boot on the top.
- Used Node js for establishing a dashboard for visualizing entire delivery of the applications in the pipeline, by consuming apis which are being exposed.
- Captured and tested all modifications to proposed functional requirements.
- Involved in implementing Ci/Cd pipeline for the whole application.
- Implemented AWS High-Availability using AWS Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), which performed a balance across instances in multiple Availability Zones.
- Involved in code migration form IAAS to PAAS Environment, resolved configuration issues while migrating legacy applications.
- Setting environment for Paas and Splunk for monitoring the logs.
- Used Git for source repository.
Confidential, New Orleans LA
- Involved in daily scrum meetings in order to report ongoing work progress.
- Wrote a utility service by which live data can be replicated from one environment to another.
- Implemented a Restful Web Api to do spatial queries against Json data in ElasticSearch Server and similar others restful apis that wrap functionality.
- Used Aws services to deploy our applications.
- Used Predix as Platform as a Service.
- Used YML files to configure the Environment.
- Used Rest Template for consuming Restful Web Services.
- Interacted with backend database using Cassandra.
- Used Oauth as an authentication for the application and prepared utility class which can be used for other applications.
- Implemented the DTO factory pattern and Developed the Domain Classes that can be used in the DTO Factory which can be reused across the Layers of the Application.
- Involved actively in extracting data from Aws S3 bucket to our own Cloud predix and involved in transferring the data form one environment to another.
- Used Polymer.Js for developing components in front end applications.
- Used Rabbit MQ for message Queuing.
- Configured an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Database Subnet Group for isolation of resources within the Amazon RDS DB cluster.
- Worked on Spring Controller Classes to stream the data from one environment to another environment .
- Developed the application using Spring boot and wrote application in MVC Design Pattern.
- Implemented Jira Ticketing System to raise the Problem Tickets .
- Worked on Solving the Critical Production Issues while Maintaining the Application
Environment: Java, Spring Boot, Predix Time series, Hibernate, PostGreSql,Elastic Search,Cassandra, Redis,Asset Series,Oauth,Aws .
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Java /J2EE Developer
- Responsible for gathering and analysis of business requirements.
- Involved in all SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Phases of the project.
- Developed the application using JSP, Spring MVC for front end, Spring 3.2 framework to manage business layer components and JDBC for performing database transactions.
- Used various built-in controllers of spring MVC.
- Used spring web-flow to navigate between pages.
- Designed and developed JSPs, Servlets based on user requirements.
- Responsible for implementing Hibernate mapping files.
- Exposed Business service layer as REST Web Services.
- Invoked External web services using Spring Web Services.
- Wrote Maven build scripts to compile Java classes and create jar, performed unit testing and package them into ear files.
- Developed Oracle Stored Procedures and Functions using SQL Developer.
- Used Hudson and Sonar for Application Continuous Integration.
- Used GIT as repository for source code maintenance.
- Implemented action classes, XML, VXML, XSLT and java server pages (JSP) as web server and browser components.
- Developed SOA, software apps and web service solutions using Oracle OSB 11g.
- Interacted with clients directly on project status and requirements.
Confidential, Freeport, NY
Java /J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding of business modules and functionalities.
- Analyzed project requirements and provided required technical assistance to team members.
- Worked on creation of session beans, Message Driven Beans.
- Worked on creation of various modules using Spring Framework, JSP.
- Implemented Spring 3.0 and Hibernate to build the Service and the DAO’s.
- Worked on EDI 850 (Purchase Order) and EDI 855 (Purchase Order Acknowledgement).
- Implemented load balancing and clustering functionalities.
- Worked on enhancements of existing modules.
- Worked on normalization of requirements for the reports. Developed reports using Crystal Reports.
- Wrote Complex queries, stored procedures and worked on performance tuning of SQL queries.
- Developed functionalities to create Data Transfer Objects (DTO), and Data Access Objects (DAO).
- Configured and Deployed application on Web Logic application server.
- Assisted other team members to resolve complex problems.
- Wrote SQL queries for efficiently retrieving data from the database.
- Component driven UI design model JSP for designing UI screens Documented detailed design and code at various stages of development.
- Actively involved in the integration of various modules and code reviews. Worked with project architect and lead designer to provide various solutions in developing functionalities.
- Used Hibernate mapping for connecting to the database.
- Mapped required java classes to database using Hibernate.
- Used SVN for source code versioning.
- Participated in Team Meetings & SCRUM. Followed Agile Development methodology as daily process.
- Analyzed the system, worked with the Business Analyst team for gathering the requirements of the system.
- Designed the Web application implementing the Model View Controller pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Implemented the User Login logic using Spring MVC framework encouraging application architectures based on the Model View Controller design paradigm.
- Used spring framework configuration files to manage objects and to achieve dependency injection, IOC and transaction management.
- Was involved in development of the presentation and middle -tier components that provide the new security features.
- Used JMS API for communication between the components.
- Involved in the design and development of the Data Access layer using Spring JDBC classes, responsible for inserting data in database.
- Developed the SQL map config files and the DAO layer for iBatis implementation.
- Worked extensively on Core Java.
- Implemented various XML technologies like DTD schemas, DOM parser, XSL style sheets and XSLT.
- Conducted bug reporting and tracking procedures: logging new defects using HP Quality Centre and JIRA
- Involved in the deployment process in development and testing environments
- Involved in performance profiling using jProbe.
Environment: J2SDK 1.4, J2EE 1.3 (Java, JNDI, Core Java Mail, JSP, Webservices, Spring JDBC, Servlets and JSP), JMS, Java Security, Linux, spring, JSTL, UML, HTML/CSS, JBOSS Application Server, Eclipse, Oracle 10g.
- Participated in the planning and designing of the overall software flow and design of firmware with other engineers.
- A computational element that analyzes the measurements made by the sensing element,
- Developed Embedded C codes for automatic breath sensing, prediction of inhale-exhale time for AVR microcontrollers
- Responsible for interfacing of keypad, LCD, motor driver and Analog-to-Digital (ADC) module for sensor with AVR microcontroller.
- Worked on Linux environment and used IAR embedded workbench as an IDE to program.
- Worked on Posix Threads for handling threading applications
Environment: C,C++,linux,8086microcontroller,Zig-Bee technology,AdcCircuits,8051 microcontroller.