- Above 7 years of strong technical expertise, with hands - on experience in iOS Development using Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience working on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which include requirement analysis, designing, implementing, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
- Experienced in Cocoa frameworks like Foundation Kit, Application Kit, Core Data and including Map kit, Core object, Core services, Core graphics, Core animation, UI kit, Event Kit, Address Book and MVC methodologies.
- Experience of App Store requirements, HIGs, iTunes Connect and iOS provisioning portal.
- Experience working with Swift Programming.
- Proficient in understanding customer and business needs, as well as server/hosting requirements, data modeling, business logic and UX/UI design.
- Expertise Model View Controller (MVC) design architecture Cocoa design patterns, singleton patterns and concepts like delegation, protocols and categories.
- Innovative and results- driven team player focused on achieving exceptional results in highly challenging environment that demands commitment, multitasking and continuous improvement.
- Good understanding of Memory Management: Automatic Reference Counting(ARC) in IOS development.
- Proficient in creating RESTful and SOAP web service requests for parsing JSON and XML responses, respectively.
- Experience with both SVN and GIT Source code repositories and GIT interfaces like Source Tree.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Frameworks: IOS Framework, iPhone SDK, Cocoa touch Framework, Cocoa framework, Core data framework.
Languages: Java, C, C++, C#, Objective-C
Web Based Services: SOAP, RESTful
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle 11g, 12c, IBM DB2
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat Server, IIS
ETL Tools: Informatica
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows 8/7/Vista/ XP, UNIX, LINUX
Others: MS Office Suite, MS Visio, Adobe Photoshop
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- As a mobile developer, I worked on building SDKs for APIs that Gateway channel would be developing. Engaged in the SDK development of multiple projects in iOS platform and will be working with multiple API squads to build SDK, which will involve writing clear, maintainable code, documentation, writing unit tests and performing code reviews.
- Design and build advanced SDK for the iOS platform.
- Collaborating with Architects and product team in-order to understand the payments cycle used in Mobile applications.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving performance.
- Continuously Client, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Environment: Xcode, Postman, GitHub, Jenkins, Test flight.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Sr. iOS Developer
- Working in Agile environment, plan and deliver for two-week sprint and participate in all scrum meetings.
- Worked on Enterprise iOS app called Confidential Merchant. This app allows Merchants to track payments and access sales, redemption, and customer stats.
- Involved in the process of Internationalization and Localization of the application to ensure it is available in multiple languages in various geographic areas.
- Featured remote device configuration by consuming RESTful web services to pull down specific app settings.
- Increased the responsiveness of the app using core multi-threading API available on iOS: Grand Central Dispatch.
- Worked on Cocoa-Pods to implement third-party frameworks used in implementing key features of the application.
- Used GIT source code repository to share the code and work collaboratively with the team.
- Created the UI View Controllers programmatically and through Interface Builder.
- Followed the apple UI guidelines throughout the project.
- Created the front-end UI design of the app using UIKit framework and worked with MapKit and Core-Location to enhance user to find the locations.
- Performing external testing using test flight extensively.
- Designed a user feedback mechanism for QA.
Environment: XCode, iOS 8.0, 9.0, GitHub, Test flight, Localytics, Corner stone, Hockey App, Crashlytics.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. iOS Developer
- Developed the UI for the iPhone and iPad per the design provided.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core-data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience working with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch . Also worked on Swift to develop
- Analyzed and optimized the UI and the backend interface code for efficiency and performance.
- Used Yelp API to gather the list of Hotels and Restaurants in the city.
- Interfaced with web APIs and worked with RESTful patterns and implementation of JSON data.
- Tested the app for memory leaks, relevant bugs and fixed the leaks. Published the app on the App Store and then pushing updates for bug fix and extra features add on.
- Used Grand Central Dispatch (GCD) to optimize request and response web service calls which updated the UI, providing a better user experience.
- Resolved numerous bugs throughout the development by using NSLog statements, breakpoints, LLDB statements, etc.,
- Designed a user feedback mechanism for QA.
- Constructed and implemented UI designs using Storyboards, NIB files and Programmatic UI.
Environment: iOS 7.0, GitHub, XCode, RESTful, Photoshop.
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, IA
Sr. iOS Developer
- Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa Touch Frameworks which includes UIKit, Foundation, MapKit and Core Location.
- Used Core Data to maintain data on user’s device for his information and preferences.
- Used JSON, XML parsing to retrieve data for display from server using web services.
- Integrated MapKit API to show multiple pins and annotation views for the nearest locations of all the stores.
- Worked with SVN to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Responsible for creating models and services in conformance with the WSDL’s provided.
- Constructed views using XIB files, storyboard, foundation, UIKit.
- Implemented the flight manager app, which allows the customer to manage their flight schedule using the app.
- Involved in getting requirements from the engineering team and analyzed the feasibility with the existing system design.
Environment: iOS 6.0, Objective-C, XML, JSON, XCode, Core Data, SQLite Manager, SVN
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN iOS Developer
- Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa framework .
- Worked with web service calls, JSON and XML parsing.
- Used Core Data Framework for local storage purpose in SQLite .
- Implemented audio and video in the application using AVPlayer and AVFoundation frameworks.
- Maintaining the singularity between the app and the back-end server using the NSURL Request and NSURL Connection for rating submission.
- Responsible for service integration Development and testing.
- Worked in waterfall model development in the project.
- Used the same XIB to design for older iPhone by using Auto-Layout.
- Integrated a web-based content made with HTML on a native app using UIWebView .
- Redesigned several screens including default application landing screen as per newer wireframe.
Environment: Objective-C, XCode, Interface Builder, Foundation Framework, Core Location Framework, and Utility Application.
- Gathered all the requirements and prepared the requirement specification document.
- Worked on JAVA Development kit and Net-Beans IDE for backend development.
- Worked on XCode 4.3 for developing an iOS application using Objective-C programming.
- Designed and understood the requirement.
- Wrote web service wrapper to form the request and parse the response to send it to UI .
- Wrote complete logic for retrial mechanism.
- Memory management using the profile.
- Completed the data base design and creation.
- Performed database operations like Insert, fetch, update and delete data.
- Used XML parser to parse fetched data from server.
- Implemented unit Testing and moving to production.
- Implemented advanced animation techniques to provide an user friendly interface.
- Performed code review.
- Executed Beta testing of the application using Test Flight.
Environment: Java, Net-Beans IDE, XML Parser, Objective C, iPhone SDK, XCode 4.3, Interface Builder and Instruments, Microsoft Visio.