- Having around 8+ years of experience in different stages of Application and Product Development - Analysis, Designing, Development and Deployment.
- Complete understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development of web-based and client/server systems on multiple platforms in a Distributed Environment.
- Proficient in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization.
- Experience in building web applications using spring framework features like Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Context, Spring Security, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Batch and Web Services using Eclipse and integration with Hibernate as well as Struts.
- Implemented ORM (Object Relational Mapping) framework with Hibernate for mapping java classes and database tables.
- Experience in developing Map Reduce Programs using Apache Hadoop for analyzing the big data as per requirement.
- Experience in IDE tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Flex and Flash Builders.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like, JAXP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Restful, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in Web Front End Technologies Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles, JSTL, Java Script, DHTML and XML.
- Created and Configure micro service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Used Java 1.8 features like Lambdas and Streams for adding extension methods to existing interfaces.
- Used Stream API for allowing sequential as well as parallel execution of the application.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, Elastic Search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration
- Experience in working with the NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large datasets.
- Experience and solid understanding of Micro Services.
- Expertise with developing enterprise web-based application based on XML, JQuery, AJAX and RESTFUL Web Services.
- Experience in NOSQL database such as HBase.
- Proficient in UML concepts with use case modeling/realization, design patterns, Data and object modeling.
- Hands on Experience in Ant, Log4j, Maven and JUnit.
- Experience and Strong knowledge in Design Patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, MVC, Facade, Value Object and Cache Technique.
- Worked on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic and JBoss Enterprise Application Server.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J to trace required application messages.
- Experienced in developing messaging module by using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and Active MQ.
- Expert in creating SQL Queries, PL/SQL package, function, stored procedure, triggers and cursors.
- Professional experience in relational database management MySQL, Oracle, SQL server and DB2.
- Participated in the designing and developing of Software using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with source code control management like subversion SVN, CVS, GIT.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA.
- Proficient in writing UNIX and shell scripts.
- Methodical knowledge of Application development life cycle and Software Engineering Principles.
Languages: Java (JDK 1.4/1.5/ 1.6), J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
Web Services: SOAP, Restful Web Services
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP.
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS, Jetty.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD) and NetBeans, STS.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL.
Other Technologies: JAXB, JiBX, Jackson Mapper.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Macintosh HD.
Sr. Java/JEE Developer
- Development of Service Layer using Java, Restful web services and Spring with IBatis framework and implementing web layer using Ext Js.
- Worked in data access layer of the application using IBatis and also used JBPM tool for work flow.
- Used SVN for version controlling and Hudson for Continuous Integration. And responsible for code reviews and mentoring team on code best practices.
- Used Singleton Design pattern to have single access to JNDI lookups also used service location, session façade, and decorator and abstract design patterns
- Created a data access layer using DAO pattern to make rest of the code database independent.
- Responsible for identifying/monitoring performance issues and memory issues. Involved in designing J2ee Application.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for services, domain layer and SVN for version controlling and Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Designing application and Database architecture. Implemented Restful web services using Spring MVC, also implemented Restful web services using Jersey
- Used Spring 3.0 features along with Java annotations for Restful services and Spring configurations.
Environment: JDK1.6, Java, REST/SOAP Services, Ibatis, Spring MVC, IBM WebSphere Portal, RAD, Ext JS, Sybase, UNIX, ESB, JBPM.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection (DI).
- Hibernate used as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to tables.
- Responsible to write the different service classes and utility API which will be used across the frame work.
- Used Axis to implementing Web Services for integration of different systems.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP i/p request.
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Created test framework on Selenium and executed Web testing in Chrome, IE and Mozilla through Web driver.
- Used client-side java scripting: JQUERY for designing TABS and DIALOG BOX.
- Setup the Integrated Development and Testing environments to deploy different applications in servers using Unix-Shell scripting.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process, to perform regular jobs like file transfers between different hosts.
- Used Log4j for the logging the output to the files
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Involved in production support, monitoring server and error logs and Foreseeing the Potential Issues, and escalating to the higher levels.
- Developed web application using Struts 2.X, JSP, Servlet, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP and XML.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem.
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT.
- Used CVS as version control system.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Involved in development for patient registration system for Online portal using Spring framework for dependency injection through configuration files and ease the integration of different framework.
- Developed use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
- Extensively used the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Involved in creation of Low Level Design including sequence diagrams and class diagrams to understand the existing architecture.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views.
Environment: Jdk 1.6, UML, Spring 2.5, Eclipse 3.5, JSP 2.0, JQuery 2.0, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, XML, XSLT, CSS, DOM, DHTML, Log4j, Agile Scrum
- Contributed to Servlet based application development.
- Assisted in maintain and updating existing applications and modules.
- Used CSS for styling the Web pages.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, functions and queries.
- Implemented AJAX to make the pages more responsive.
- Provided different views for different users.
- Designed and Developed Servlets and JSP’s for system controls and dynamic content generation using MVC architecture.
- Involved in Database Design using Normalization Techniques.
- Used crystal reports for reporting.
- Actively participated in the design and application setup.
- Involved in testing and bug fixing.