- About 9 years of software development experience in developing extensible and intuitive web and enterprise Applications using Java and J2EE technologies
- Strong Skills in Object Oriented Programming Concepts OOPS with OOP methodologies
- Experience in both providing and consuming Web Services using SOAP and RESTful Web Services
- Experience in working with application development environments using JBOSS, Web logic and Apache Tomcat
- Extensive experience in developing applications using OOAD/UML and SDLC process
- Proficient in Object - Oriented, Design, Development and integration of complex enterprise and web based applications using IDEs like Eclipse
- Highly self-motivated with strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills, excellent team player and ability to deliver under critical situations
Technologies: J2EE, SOA, Web Services, XML, SOAP, JMS, Hibernate, EJB, RMI, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, JNDI
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Borland - Together Architect
Testing Frameworks: Junit, HttpUnit-1.4
Development Tools: TOAD, Microsoft VSS, Rational Rose, CVS, SQL Developer, Eclipse, JBuilder, JBoss
Frameworks: Struts MVC, Spring MVC, WebSphere Portal and Log4j, Toplink
Design Skills: OOAD, Agile, Programming styles and Design Patterns (Java and J2EE), SOA
App Servers: Oracle 8/9i, WebLogic 8.1, WebLogic Application Server 10.x,9.x,8.1 & 7.x
Distributed Systems : J2EE, EJB, Java RMI, Web Services, MOM
XML Mapping: XPath, UDDI, DOM, SAX, XSL, XSLT
RDBMS: Oracle 7.x/ 8.x / 9i / 10g, MySQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, HP-Unix, Linux, Sun Solaris
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of SDLC such as requirement gathering, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Followed Agile methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings for progress tracking and task distribution.
- Developed Rest based web services using Spring and JAX-WS (SOAP) based web service using Apache.
- Adhered to Devops culture. Used Jenkins for continuous deployment.
- Used hibernate as an ORM.Developed hibernate POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations
- Involved in development of UI using Confidential UUI framework, beanshell, jQuery and data Cloud.
- Involved in implementation of business logic using design patterns and Java APIs such as Collections, Generics etc.
- Developed Junit test cases to test business logic layer and data access layer. Used Mockito as mocking framework
- Worked on Spring modules such as Spring batch, Spring security, Spring core and Spring boot.
- Used static analysis tools like Sonar Qube and code coverage tools like Cobertura to write quality code.
- Co-ordinated with offshore team with development related tasks. Participated in code review and also involved in pair programming.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, security, logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP
- Worked closely with Business, QA build and deployment teams to resolve issues
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and coding the application.
- Interacted with stake holders and gathered requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Implemented Hibernate ORM tool integration with Spring MVC to interact with back end persistence system(Oracle)
- Created RESTful web services using Spring to work with JSON/XML data
- Developed SOAP based web services using Apache CXF implementation. Worked on topdown/bottom up approaches.
- Coded Struts Action classes and Model classes. Developed DAO classes and wrote complex SQL queries, stored procedures to interact with Oracle Database.
- Upgraded existing applications to meet PCI security standards using IBM App Scan
- Worked extensively on Spring modules such as Spring security, Spring Core, Spring AOP Spring batch.
- Worked on developing Common UI for handling credit card transactions.
- Developed a CTI telephony application using open source JTAPI and core Java.
- Handled all bug fixes and enhancements and involved in application support. Used share point for tracking issues.
- Used Maven for project management and build automation.
- Used Log4J for logging .Designed and developed unit test framework using Junit and mocking using Mockito
- Used Java and XML extensively with the help of JSPs, Servlets. Implemented pooling and caching to improve performance and scalability.
- Developed the application using Eclipse 3.4 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and test case template generation.
- Implemented the Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology. Planning iterations for effective design and development of the Modules.
- Developed source code and unit tests for several web services used to interact with the worklist/workflow product.
- Used Spring MVC and Spring DAO modules to develop the application.
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application with WebSphere Application server.
- Involved in writing and reviewing unit test cases using Junit. Used Maven as build tool
- Wrote and modified database stored procedures and SQL to improve performance.
- Used CVS as version control tool to merge code, check in and checkout the data.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC)
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Developed and configured the Java beans using Struts MVC and Hibernate.
- Developed Hibernate persistence layer modules using EJB Java Persistence API (JPA) annotations and Entity Manager.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using Html, JSP's, Servlets, Struts and Tiles framework.
- Developed complex Web based UI using Struts, Ajax and Java Script.
- Configured connection pooling using Websphere application server V5.
- Deployed the application on the Websphere Application Server, Created Connection Pools in Websphere and configured as needed.
- Worked on implementing Ajax / Jquery methods in retrieving the data from JSON files and loading the claims data on the HTML elements.
- Developed the front end using JSP, AJAX and Display Tag libraries.
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets, HTML5
- Experience in developing the UI using Jsp, CSS3, Jquery, and JSON.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Database designed and created of tables, constraints, normalization, PL/SQL packages, functions, and Stored Procedures.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle Database.
- Created Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Prepare Java /J2EE development structure for Maven.
- Developing unified Global Transaction Banking platform using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) to support a consistent web experience
- Set up JBoss Server, Configured MySQL Cluster in Linux OS and installed Open Call XDMS.
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology.
- Developed the application using with Spring web Flow.
- Developed business login using Core java concepts.
- Used Design Patterns like value object, session facade and Factory
- Used LDAP for authorization and authentication in EJB’s.
- Parsing incoming message using JAXP and storing in the database
- Developed controller objects using Servlets for Account Setup
- Created Action Form and Action classes
- Used various tags HTML, Bean and Logic
- Configured Spring-Servlet for controlling the flow.
- Implemented various XML technologies, XSL style sheets.
- Mapping of SQL databases and objects in java using iBATIS
- Developed the project using Rational Application Developer (RAD) 6.0.
- Deployed the application and tested on WebSphere Application Servers.
- Wrote SQL Queries and integrated SQL Queries into DAO
- Involved in the preparation of use case, sequence diagrams, class diagrams
- Created activity diagrams, class diagrams using Rational Rose and test cases using JUnit.
Environment: J2EE, EJB, Servlets, Spring, JDBC, JSP,RAD, Websphere, XML, HTML,Design Patterns, Java Script, ANT, JUnit, JMS, DHTML, iBATIS, Rational Rose, UNIX, Windows, SQL Server.