- Having 8+ years of expert IT involvement in planning and creating Web based and Enterprise applications utilizing OOA, OOD, OOPS and JAVA/J2EE innovations in Banking, E - commerce, Insurance and Health Care. Experienced in all periods of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) including Analysis, Design and Development, Debugging, Support, Integration, Maintenance and Enhancements of Java/J2EE Applications. Experience in working with Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall improvement methodologies.
- Hands on Experience of Data Access Object (DAO) case to display a reflection layer between the Business reason level (Business address) and the Persistent stockpiling level (data source) .
- Experience in applying best Design Patterns and Strategies to enormous business applications to diminish tight coupling, enhance execution, developing and testing.
- Experience in working with Model View Controller (MVC) design for web improvement utilizing JSF, Struts and Spring MVC, JSP, JavaBeans and Servlets.
- Experience in implementation of Web-based Enterprise Applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Experience with Core Java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Serialization and Externalization.
- Experience on ideas of Java 8 like Functional Interfaces and Lambda Expressions.
- Collaborated with Development and Support teams to setup a CD (Continuous Delivery) environment with the use of Docker and Wercker, continuous build and delivery tools.
- Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, TSQL Scripting for complex business logic.
- Experience in web servers like JBoss, Web Sphere Application Server, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat on entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Hands on Experience with Spring, Struts, Hibernate and JPA structures.
- Hands on Experience in understanding and modifying focus and J2EE arrangement plans like Singleton , MVC , Session outside , Data Access Object , Business Delegate , Factory etc.
- Hands on Experience in developing building tools like Ant, Maven and Gradle.
- Experience in making SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS and RESTful organizations like JAX-RS.
- Experience in involvement at J2EE Testing in creating experiments with JUnit for Unit testing, and logging utilizing Log4j.
- Experience in developing Jasper reports for the customers and integrating the reports within the web applications.
- Experience in making and solid perception of Micro Services Architecture.
- Experience in installation, configuration, troubleshooting, working and maintenance of Kafka & Spark clusters.
- Experience in working with IDE tools like Eclipse, STS, NetBeans, and IntelliJ.
- Experience at using the version control tools such as GIT, SVN, CVS and Rational Clear Case.
- Hands on experience with SQL/No SQL databases systems like Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, DB2 using mechanical assemblies like SQL Navigator, Toad for performing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Designing Micro services to increase software development and maintenance flexibility and sustainability.
- Proficient in composing and taking care of SQL Queries , PL/SQL , Stored Procedures and Triggers .
- Hands on Experience with UNIX, Linux commands and Deployment of Applications in Server and ability to work effectively on Windows platforms .
- Experience on working with CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Involvement in Cloud Environment using Amazon Web Services (AWS) .
- Experience in Planning, designing and sent Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a substantial number of uses using the Amazon cloud arrangement.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 basin, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic Search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration .
- Strong systematic and critical thinking abilities, exceptionally energetic, great cooperative person with great correspondence and relational aptitudes.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: Java, J2EE, JMS, Spring, Struts, EJB, JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Java security, JSF, JPA, JDBC, JSF
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, JUnit, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, ApacheCXF
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, Mongo DB, Couch Base
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite(STS), Net Beans, IntelliJ
O-R mapping: Hibernate, PA.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Postman, LoadUI, Jenkins
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, Rational Clear Case
OS & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, Sun Solaris, LINUX, UNIX
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services, EC2, S3
Full Stack developer, Westchester, PA
- Actively includes in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for example, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Included in total improvement of Agile Methodology. Partaken in Scrum handle that is utilized for arranging diverse cycles of the venture
- Provides more security to client-side applications by Amazon Web Services.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Utilized JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Parallel Streams and practical interfaces.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture utilizing Spring Boot.
- Designed and created Micro Services business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing Spring boot.
- Implemented RESTFUL and SOAP based web administrations utilizing for JAX-RS and JAX-WS individually.
- Utilized Hibernate for protest Relational Mapping and utilized JPA for comments.
- Designed and actualized application utilizing Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC.
- In charge of actualizing the business necessities utilizing Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Solved unresponsive problem of message queue in peak flow by refactoring and optimizing delivery as well as processing logic with RabbitMQ.
- Implemented Batch employments utilizing Spring Batch made different thing peruses, thing essayists and thing processors.
- Implemented Apache Camel DSL scripts to route messages.
- Having experience in Amazon web services for handling the code versions and production releases.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environment needs and Configured Docker container for branching purposes.
- Utilized Maven as fabricate computerization apparatus for sending the venture on Tomcat Application Server.
- Extensively chipped away at Drools Rules Engine for composing business rules approval and externalization of parameters.
- Validations are done utilizing Soap UI and Ready API testing instrument structure in various conditions.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to assemble pipelines amid organization.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Used Couch Base Server is to give low-inertness information administration to expansive - scale intelligent Web Applications.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDB.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Worked on Log4J to approve functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Improved and maintained AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Advancement completed under Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used GitHub to keep up the form of the documents and assumed the liability to do the code converges from branch to trunk and making new branch when new element execution begins.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Developed the application under J2EE architecture using Spring, Hibernate, Servlets and JSP.
- Implemented Spring MVC (3.0) framework in the application. Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Developed RESTFUL Web Services, and tested web services with REST client.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) and Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate.
- Executed different design patterns like Singleton, Factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, Session Facade, and DAO design patterns.
- Written MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database.
- Executed and worked on Web Services with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS to get updates from the third parties.
- Wrote test cases using Junit to test the functionality and performance using JProfiler.
- Deployed and tested the application code on WebLogic Application Server
- Used JIRA for issue and bug tracking and Eclipse for the development environment.
- Worked on JMeter to test the application code and log4j&JUnit for logging, debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Employed micro services in our application using REST and Maven.
- Used Git/Stash for source management and Jenkins for the continuous integration process.
- Created Hibernate files for the business objects and used Hibernate queries in the application and Hibernate tools to interact with the database.
- Developed end-to-end applications using Java, ANT, JSF, JBoss deployment, Data Source, JNDI lookup, Session Bean, and Database creation.
- Application wide messaging using JMS.
- To speed up and for high quality code of the application, we used multithreading and pair programming.
- Development of application and iterative development using AGILE process.
- Experience in using UNIX, Linux and Windows.
Environment: Java, EJB, log4j, Junit, Jenkins, JMeter, MongoDB, ANT, UNIX, Linux, Windows, Spring, MVC, Hibernate, AngularJS, JSP, SOAP, WSDL, micro services, Eclipse and HTML
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Involved in various phases of project development following Agile(Scrum).
- Used spring framework for organizing the application.
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Service locator etc.
- Worked with hibernate for interacting with Spring ORM for Oracle.
- Consumed third party Rest responses using Rest client for authorizing payments to/from customer.
- Developed screens based on JQuery, servlet to dynamically generate HTML.
- Tested Restful API using postman.
- Worked with Angular JS for the UI front end development along with AJAX, jQuery.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts Tags to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used XML, XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying payment history reports.
- Involved in the development of Tables, Indexes, Stored procedures, Database Triggers and Functions.
- Worked with tomcat application Server for the deployment of the application.
- Used SQL navigator and PL/SQL for the database enhancement.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Used Log4j for logging the flow of the application. Used APIGEE tool for seeing logging.
- Unit tested all the classes using JUNIT at various class level and methods level.
- Applied Test Driven Development for developing test for each one of the process.
- Used GIT repository for version control. Oracle 10g for the backend development of the database.
- Used Maven for building the application and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Involved in GO LIVE of the application and provided post production support.
- Participated in Requirements gathering and created Design prototypes using story boards to involve in analysis, design and implementation of the Insurance Purchase System.
- Developed user interfaces using HTML, CSS, AJAX and JSF UI components.
- Implemented and maintained AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Followed Model, View and Controller Architecture (MVC) for the project development.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to develop Action classes and Controllers along with validation framework and annotations.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using Spring framework, and MVC design paradigm.
- Worked in implementation of MVC design paradigm of Spring framework, Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate and Oracle database at the back end.
- Configured Spring ORM that provides simplified templates for accessing databases through ORM technologies, such as Hibernate in our case to access the database.
- Involved in developing SOAP and Restful Web Services functions to get data from the Mainframe Systems.
- Used SoapUI for web services testing.
- Developed SQL queries and views for handling database activities in Oracle/MS SQL Server.
- Project coordination with other Development teams, System managers, and developed good working environment.
- Used JBOSS Server for deploying the application.
- Involved in Object Analysis , design and documentation of the application model using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Developed Exception Handling framework and used Log4j for logging.
- Involved in handling unit testing using JUnit.
- Automated the build and deployment process using ANT build script.
- Worked with defect tracking system Bugzilla.
- Used SVN as a version control system and for code management.
Environment : Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSP, JSF, Java Script, Hibernate, spring, Struts, SOAP, RESTful, SoapUI, XML, UML, UNIX Shell Scripting, Oracle, SQL, Ant, Bugzilla, JBoss, Log4j, Eclipse, MVC, SVN and RAD.
- Part of the technical team in the development of Model View Controller (MVC), Model architecture to handle configuration, database connectivity, and template management.
- Created a Reporting tool using JSP and Servlets that calculates the amount of state and federal taxes.
- Used JQuery for developing asynchronous web applications on client side. Built and accessed the database using JDBC for ORACLE 9g.
- Involved in the development of a web authentication module using Java Servlets.
- Handled Session Time-outs with HTTP Session Listener interface.
- Performed XML parsing using DOM parser.
- Tracked software errors with Clear Quest and coordinated with help desk staff in resolving bug.
- Maintained version control using CVS.
- Developed Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Created test case scenarios for Functional Testing.
- Used Java Script validation in JSP pages.
- Helped design the database tables for optimal storage of data.
- Coded JDBC calls in the Servlets to access the Oracle database tables.
- Responsible for Integration, unit testing, system testing and stress testing for all the phases of project.
- Prepared final guideline document that would serve as a tutorial for the users of this application.
Environment: Java, J2EE 1.3, JSP 1.2, Servlets 2.3, EJB 2.0, Struts 1.1, JNDI 1.2, JDBC 2.1, Oracle 8i, UML, DAO, JMS, XML, WebLogic 7.0, MVC Design Pattern, JMeter, Eclipse 2.1, Log4j and Junit.