- A total of 6 plus years’ experience in design and development of applications using Java, Angular JS, J2EE and JSF technologies.
- Experience working with Health, Insurance, Finance & Mortgage Domain.
- Good technical knowledge on Core Java and J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Struts 2, Springs and Hibernate 3.5.
- Good experience in data analysis using Splunk, experience in generating reports using Splunk dash boards.
- Experience on various Java developments IDE’s like Eclipse, RAD 9 and tools like Rational Rose, HP Quality Center.
- Experience in working with SharePoint collaboration and document management platform.
- Expertise in implementation of a full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in relational database management SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
- Experience on data access technologies like JDBC, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Good in unit testing skills using Junit Framework and functional Junits capturing user entered data and mapping it back to database to provide accurate test results.
- Good in Object - Oriented-Design using UML. Experience of Basic-Design, Functional-Design and Detailed-Design using UML.
- Good knowledge in design and development of web applications using JSP, Servlets, MVC pattern, Struts, Spring, JSTL and custom Tags.
- Experience on working with application servers Tomcat, Xampp, Websphere and JBoss.
- Knowledge in J2EE specific Design Patterns such as Tiles, Singleton, Front controller, DAOs, Business Delegate and Data Transfer objects.
- Experience with Version Control Management tools like CVS, SVN and Rational Clear Case.
- Experiences in working with build tools Ant and Maven.
- Experience in working file transfer protocol (FTP).
- Experience in production support for 1 and half years.
Languages: C, Java, UNIX Shell Scripting, Windows batch scripting, SQL, PL/SQL, JSF.
Operation Systems: UNIX, Windows 8 & MAC OS
Web Development: J2EE, Angular JS, jQuery, Struts 2, Springs 3, Hibernate 3.0, J2EE Design Patterns, XML Schema, SOAP, Web Services.
Web UI Environments: HTML, DHTML, XML, Java Script, Ajax, PHP and CSS.
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 6.0, Websphere, Xampp & JBoss
RDBMS: MySQL, DB2, EJB's Oracle.
IDE’s: Eclipse, RAD 9.0 and WSAD 5.1.
Methodologies: UML, Scrum
Case Tools: Rational Rose
Version Control: CVS, Rational Clear Case, SVN, Serena Dimensions.
Testing Tools: JUnit, HP Quality Center, and QTP Automation Tool.
FTP Client: FileZilla
Data Analysis Monitoring Tools: Splunk, HP Business service management and HP Diagnostics.
Other Tools: SQL Developer, Putty, Toad and MS Office Suite.