- Over 8+ years of a senior Java Developer object oriented programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed and Enterprise applications using J2SE/J2EE coding and design experience. 3+ years of experience in Angular2/ Angular js and complete life cycle of system development in Banking, Insurance and Healthcare sectors.
- High level skills on understanding of development life cycle using Waterfall methodology, iterative and Agile, Scrum Development Methodology, Extreme Programming Methodology, Dynamic System Development Model Methodology.
- Strong background in Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and drawing Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams.
- Expertise in web development applications using J2SE, Servlets, JSP, EJBs(Session Bean, Entity Beans, JMS/MQ Series), JDBC, XML, XSD, XSLT, RMI, JNDI, Java Mail, XML Parsers (DOM and SAX), JAXP, JAXB, Java Beans.
- Expert level coding skills in web application development using Struts, spring, JSF, Custom Model view Controller (MVC) and Hibernate frameworks.
- Extensive Experience on Angular js and Angular2 to create the web pages dynamically.
- Extensive experience in Handling the Node package manager.
- Experienced in developing Web UI Applications using JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Boot Strap, Java Script, Type script, Ajax, JQuery, and Spring MVC.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XSL, XSD, XPATH, DTD, and XML Schemas, XML Parsers like DOM & SAX.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts like OOP'S design, Multi-threading, Generics, Exception handling, Collections, Java reflection, Annotation.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experienced in other front-end technologies such as SASS, LESS, Typescript, BOOTSTRAP, Angular1, Angular1.5, Angular2, Ajax, JSON, Node.js etc.
- Strong debugging skills using Browser Developer Tools
- Extensive expertise with servers using Apache Tomcat & HTTP Server, Web Sphere, Web Logic and JBOSS Application server.
- Hands on experience in CLOJURE, NODEJS, CORE-JAVA, Shell Script, React-JS and experience in Anguler2.0
- Involved in development of SOAP & REST based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, CXF, AXIS, JAX-WS and Restful web services using JAX-RS, CXF and JERSEY APIs.
- Hands on experience in solving software design issues by applying design patterns including Singleton Pattern, Session Façade, MVC, Proxy Pattern, Service Locator Pattern, Builder Pattern, DTO Pattern, DAO Pattern and Command Pattern.
- Hands on Experience in UNIX, Linux and Windows based application development environments.
- Extensive expertise in Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) and online transaction processing (OLTP) in Data warehouses to build data models.
- Extensive expertise in project object models (POM) to build the code by using Maven and Ant and also used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Involved in Rule project design, Orchestrate, Authorization, debugging for launch configuration for rule project analysis reporting, execution and publish to JRules team server.
- Expertise in Unit testing using JUnit & Mockito, Integration testing & smoke testing etc.
- Proficient in using GOF J2SE and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO and value objects (VO) etc.
- Proficient experience in using java development IDEs like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans and RAD.
- Proficient in Asynchronous messaging using java message service & IBM message queue (MQ) Series.
- Database Design, data modeling, data transformation and data Migration in the databases includes Oracle, DB2, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Performed Database operations like normalization and written SQL queries and PL/SQL - Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes, cursors and Views.
- Proficient expert in fallowing coding guidelines and fixed the Check styles, PMD & Find Bugs,
- Working skills on implementation of the version control tools like CVS, VSS, SVN, GIT and Clear case.
UI Frameworks: Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ext.js, Underscore.js, Require.js, Ember.js, Node.jsReact.js D3.JS
Programming Languages: JAVA, C, Visual C++, Visual Basic, PL/SQL
J2SE&J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, JNDI, EJB (Session beans, entity Beans, MDB), JNDI,JPA,JAXP,JAXB
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JSF
ESB: MULE ESB, Oracle ESB, Mule Studio, Any point Studio
IDE s: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MYSQL and SQL Server.
Web services: WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, AXIS, CXF & JERSEY
ORM: Hibernate, iBatis
Version Control: CVS, VSS, SVN, GIT and Clearcase.
Tools: Log4j, FileZilla, Putty, Edit Plus, NotePad++
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss and Web Sphere
Messaging Systems: JMS, IBM - MQ Series
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7, UNIX/LINUX.
Building Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Graddle
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Java UI developer
- Involved in design and development as a J2SE and J2EE Software developer on an Agile platform to development processes on Software Development life cycle (SDLC).
- Documented the tech design artifacts and socialized with the key stakeholders for approval.
- Analysis the DOM pages based on the Angular-specific element attributes so reduce the length of the code and this code is clean and zero errors.
- Implementation of the markup of the project using Html, CSS, Bootstrap and created different modules in the application and applied Angularjs to enhance the user interface, for making restful API calls and data binding.
- Using Angular 2, HTML 5 and CSS 3. All HTML and DHTML is accomplished through Angular2 directives.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- The tech stack is AngularJS, LESS, Bootstrap and cutting edge server side technologies.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with Angular2 controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Used Angular2 for creating reusable UI components.
- Created smart navbar system in typescript that would retain a client context across multiple web apps using the query string. mart nav would automatically determine selected navigation node using the browser URL.
- Implemented Backbone.js and React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databasesJQUERY, AJAX and JSON.
- Extensively used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Involved in Writing JQuery based Ajax Requests.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the document and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Identified usability and develop functional and smooth, easy-to-operate and eye-catching web applications using EXT JS, Angular JS and React JS, Backbone.js, Node.js and Bootstrap with MySQL database.
- Perform web optimization on websites and web services for improved functionality over cross browsers and platforms.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular 2, React.js in effective web design.
- Used angular 2 for the logical implementation part at the client side of the website.
- Involved in writing JQuery based Ajax requests using JQuery. Get (URL, data, success, type) and JQuery. Post (URL, data, success, type).
- Worked extensively in migrating the XMI framework to Angular Framework, all the XMI web pages are rewritten using Angularjs frameworks.
- Used Angularjs to parse the data fetched from APIs and used backbone.js to develop an application to perform CRUD operations on the database server.
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API's for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system Related problems.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, springs and Hibernate.
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE, XML technology and involved in handling transactions using Spring Declarative Transaction Management.
- Implemented Caching mechanism using Spring Gem fire Template and implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Used SOA Integration service for Data Integration Service, Functional Integration Service and used SOAPUI for the functional testing, inspection and invocation of spring based Web services.
- Designing new components to fit in the already existing architecture using core Java, multi-threading different design patterns like factory method, Abstract factory pattern, Singleton, while developing web-based Applications using REST Web services.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries, used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Extensively used Oracle SQL Developer graphical tool for the enhancement and simplification of Database Development task and developed rule modules using Rule Engines, Drools ILOG, BRMS and BLAZE for businessmanagement.
- Created rule-based decision services using BRMS (ILOG JRules framework) and developed specialized search system using MongoDB, Angularjs, Java Servlets, JUnit, and Maven.
- Used Spring-boot- starter-parent POM as the parent POM and inheriting sensible default settings from Spring Boot and the spring-data- mongodb dependency provides integration with the MongoDB.
- Deployed, Managed and Monitored MongoDB Replica Sets / Databases and prototyped MongoDB new features across multiple stacks.
- Created tools to support and enable Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and system monitoring/reporting using Chef, Jenkins and Shell Scripts with a PostgreSql database.
- Installed, configured and hosted the Oracle, Tomcat app servers and MySQL DB servers on physical servers (Linux, Windows), and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
Environment: Java 1.7/1.8, J2EE, Core Java JSP, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring IOC, Spring Web services, Angularjs/Angular2 , Node.js, Backbone.js, Ext JS, web sphere portal, Hibernate, MongoDB, GIT, Restful Web services, Oracle 9i/10g, JUNIT, Apache Tomcat, Agile, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, React JS, Spring Integration, Maven 2.0/3.0, JBOSS, Java Script, HTML, Life ray Portal, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, AWS stack, Eclipse.SQL-Server2014, Log4j 1.2.14, Team Foundation Server (TFS), FileZilla 3.14.1, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Java UI Developer
- Extensively Worked on Agile/SCRUM software development methodology and implemented UML diagrams for specific modules to understand working and functionality better.
- Implemented the design and development of highly scalable services deployed on Amazon Web services for the core platform, by creating and utilizing front-end user interface technologies, middle-tier integration and processing frameworks, and back-end persistence layers for use across multiple applications.
- Used Spring MVC on the web layer, business delegate and DAO on the business layer.
- Developed various Angularjs controllers, services, filters and directives in the application for the web interfaces of the application and validating forms using Angularjs.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Configured System.js to bundle Angular2 version app and created Call flow diagrams for IVR applications using eclipse
- Called REST web services through AngularJS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Created tasks for updating tsconfig tracked files based on glob, tslinting, and compiling typescript files.
- Developing Responsive Design UI Rich Rest Service Applications, Single Page Applications and HTML Wireframes using
- Developing the Presentation Layer using JSP Technologies.
- Used karma-test-runner and Jasmine for Angular js Unit testing.
- Configured on modern web workflow making use of grunt, bower to company.
- Created responsive web design (RWD) interface that caters to different screen sizes using Angular components.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using Angular js framework
- Developed user management screens using JSF framework, business components using spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating theframeworks for the project.
- Wrote business rules using Drools and business logic processing customs declarations and developed DAO forcommunicating with the MongoDB by Hibernate DAO support for performing queries which handles transactions using spring annotations.
- Used Angularjs in Consuming RESTful services using AJAX (Angular $http, $resource and jQuery) to exchange (request / responses) information with NOSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Involved in developing Spring IOC (Inversion of control), DAO, MVC and wrote Stored Procedures in Sybase ASE and developing jsp pages to support the web components of this application.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing AWS stack (Including EC2, R53, S3, Dynamo DB,SQS and EMR), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, Ext JS and JQuery.
- Used Jenkins and Chef to provide continuous integration service for Server configuration management and implemented Chef and Puppet modules to automate configuration of a broad range of services and used SOA and Oracle technologies (service bus) for developing and integrating system components.
- Explored in Groovy Domain Driven Design, Domain Specific Language approaches using Scala, massively parallel approaches including MongoDB data stores and developed a prototype of DSL for customizing MCAproducts using Scala.
- Used cloud computing technologies Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3 web services for Cloud Drive and worked on Ext JS for user interface widgets with High performance scalable grids, trees and menus.
- Wrote SQL queries to get the data, update the data from the database and to connect database in the DAO implementation classes.
- Created architecture stack blueprint for data access with NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Created, configured and monitored Shards sets and analysis of the data to be shared, choosing a shard Key to distribute data evenly in MongoDB.
- Designed and implemented a MongoDB NoSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Wrote business rules using Drools and business logic processing customs declarations and developed DAO for communicating with the Mongo DB by Hibernate DAO support for performing queries which handles transactions using Spring annotations.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in database to java object and used MYSQL to write the MQ queries & web portal server for design web pages.
Confidential, Columbia, MO
Sr. Java/J2ee Developer
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC) by using agile methodology including project design, development, and implementation and testing.
- Developed Sequence, test cases, Use cases & class Diagrams and Process Flow diagrams using Rational Rose.
- By using the MPMM professional methodology tool assigned the project initiation, project planning, project execution and project closure
- Worked on Rapid Application Development (RAD) as a developing environment
- Developed the administrative UI using Angularjs and Inserted External Style Sheets to various web pages using CSS.
- Used various directives, filters and in-built services in Angularjs written Controllers and service objects.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Web services and also interacting with Database and Node.js is also used to handle multiple concurrent connections with minimal overhead on a single process.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries and successfully handled JSON/XML data.
- Used Angular js to develop the client side application in MVC manner. Used Bootstrap as style sheet along with Angular js
- Part of a team to work on implementing concepts in multi-threading, multitasking, synchronization, virtual memory allocations, Batch processing for code reviewing, Activity Management, file management and standard operating procedures(SOP).
- BY using spring framework and interacted with back-end database using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented application using spring concepts - Dependency Injection, IOC, AOP, Batch implementation and Spring Model View Controller (MVC).
- Extensively used Hibernate in DAO layer to access and update information from the oracle database.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the custom queries.
- Used Hibernate to create data layer to the services to do CRUD operations in Database.
- Implemented business tier using Spring AOP and spring IOC.
- Parsed the XML based responses using JAXB Parser and validated XML against the schema.
- Developing Web Service Client Component to make use of service APIs.
- Implemented and used Web services with the help of WSDL and SOAP to get updates from other APIs.
- Developed transformations using XSLT to simplify project specific large XML configuration files.
- Produced as well as consumed the SOAP/REST Web services using WSDL, SOAP and CXF.
- Consumed & developed Web services using JAX-WS/JAX-RS to communicate with different departments.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different milestones and statuses
- Used Maven for building and deploying Application.
- Done with Web Sphere server configurations set up, queues set up & deploying application.
- Developing flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and Active MQ.
- Hands on experience in Mule Soft Any point API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Implemented RAML files for different entity creations and respective associations.
- Worked on SOAP & REST based Web services to create the web based services
Environment: s:- Java 1.6, RAD, Web Sphere 8.1, Spring Framework 3.2, Hibernate 3.0, Mule ESB 3.5/3.6, RAML, Servlets, Tag Libraries, HTML, Angularjs, Bootstrap, XML, AJAX, JAXP, JAXB, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP, DB2, IBM Clear Case, FileZilla, SFTP, JUnit, Mockito, JMS, ANT,EMMA.
- Developed use cases, drawn sequence diagrams and class diagrams for the application.
- Responsible for writing Program Specifications and Functional Specifications.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Session Façade, Service Locator, and Transfer Object for Lookups, Value List Handler for search and DAO.
- Involved in development of the server side business logic using Action Classes, Action Forms, Helper classes and DAO access layer classes.
- Involved in development of data access layer, which are java classes to encapsulate all database specific calls using JDBC API.
- Used Struts to implement the MVC framework for the presentation tier.
- Development of the complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and modifications to the existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection and Aspect Oriented Programming in Agile Java Methodologies.
- Involved in developing Hibernate mapping file.
- Used Hibernate Object Relational Mapping tools for the persistence.
- Involved in creating JNDI lookup using spring.
- Defined Object Relational Mapping for Hibernate and performed spring integration.
- Involved in handling Hibernate as part of DB connectivity and persistence as ORM tool and writing HQL queries.
- Worked on Consuming SOA based Front Office Pricing Web service for accessing pricing data along with Volatility.
- Developed SOA Web services above the data access layer.
- Involved in XML parsing by using SAX.
- Integrated calypso Web services to get the old data for comparing volatility and generating volatility curves.
- Written Stored Procedures using Oracle.
- Execution of unit testing & prepared user Manual.
- Involved in application deployment using ANT script.
- Developed Java portal JEE applications on JBoss, Web logic and Web sphere servers.
- Key Player in Migrated JEE applications from Web sphere 6.1 to JBOSS EAP6.
- Involved in Requirements analysis, design, and development and testing.
- Designed UI using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, JSP and Taglibs.
- Used Java script for client side validations.
- Developed SQL queries to store and retrieve data from database & used PL/SQL.
- Used Struts frame work to maintain MVC and created action forms, action mappings, DAOs, application properties for Internationalization etc.
- Used Struts Validation frame work to do business validation from server side.
- Involved in developing business components using EJB Session Beans and persistence using EJB Entity beans.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous messaging and developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in fixing defects & tracked them using QC & Provided support and maintenance and customization
- Developing customized reports and Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Involved in running PMD defects & Find bugs.
- Dealt with business processes and Updated Project documents.
- Involved in fixing IST, QA, UAT & Production defects.
- Following Coding guide lines & maintain quality of code.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the server.
- Involved in fixing defects & tracked them using QC & Provided support and maintenance and customization
- Developing customized reports and Unit Testing using JUNIT.
- Supported the application in IST, QA and Production environments.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the JBOSS application server.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, JBoss, Oracle, Eclipse, EJB-Session Beans, Entity Beans, JMS, XML, HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, SVN, Struts, XML, QC.