- Over 8 years of professional IT experience with full project lifecycle development in J2EE technologies Requirements analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of software applications
- Experienced in leading and managing project team members in various stages of SDLC like requirement gathering, analyzing and designing optimal architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment.
- Experience in working with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Agile (TDD, SCRUM)
- Experienced in requirement analysis, and preparing High Level and Low Level design (HLD and LLD).
- Experienced in developing web - based applications using Java, JEE/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services like SOAP and RESTful services, MVC frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, and database like oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, DB2.
- Expert in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based J2EE applications that confirm SOA standards
- Skilled on implementing project using both core and advanced Java technologies like Servlets, JSP, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, RMI, UDD
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Experience in implementing client - server business applications using Microservices.
- Have extensive working knowledge on Linux and various versions of UNIX such as Sun-Solaris, IBM-AIX, HP-UX
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, DTD, XSD, JAXB, JAXP, Apache Axis
- Good hands on experience in various databases like DB2, Oracle, and MySQL and DB side scripting using PL/SQL DB tools such as TOAD, MySQL Workbench, Mongo DB
- Experienced with deploying applications on to production servers, configuring various parameters of servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web sphere and Web Logic
- Experienced with debugging issues during deployment of applications and provide support to meet user requirements during acceptance test.
- Well versed with UNIX shell scripting to automate various process of development and testing
- Experience with test driven development (TDD) using a unit testing framework Junit and knowledge of ANT, Maven and Log4j tools
- Excellent working experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioral design patterns (MVC Architecture, Singleton, Factory, Facade, Service Locator etc)
- Used version controller tools like Tortoise Subversion(SVN), CVS and Git
- Experienced with RAD Iterative development methodologies
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player with excellent organizational and analytical skills
Languages: Python, Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, EJB, Design Patterns, JNDI, JMS, JPA, Log4J API, RMI, POJOs, Java security
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JSF, JUnit, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Groovy
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, CFX, Amazon Web services (AWS), Microservices.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss EAP, Web Logic Server
Database: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB.
IDE tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM Web Sphere Rational Architect, IBM TAM
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, TOAD, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, StarTeam, Mockito.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, Git
OS & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, UNIX, Linux
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr.JAVA / JEE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’ to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables and tested the application in each iteration
- Promoted good implementation practices, design, coding standard, testing, etc.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJS interaction.
- AngularJS Ajax module is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Experience with service based integration methodologies, including SOAP and REST services using OAuth 2.0 and API Design.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services using SOAP, REST and queues.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, OOPs concepts, multi-threading, Java Concurrency, spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Hibernate.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate
- Involved in writing the associations for the query in mapping xml files in Hibernate
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deploy Docker containers with both monolith and Microservice architecture.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects in Oracle DB. Wrote SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from database.
- Providing support for implementation, troubleshooting and updates of applications on Linux/UNIX servers.
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs and GIT for version control
- Deployed and tested the application in Unix on IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Involved in production support, resolving the production job failures, interacting with the operations support group for resuming the failed jobs
- Developed and executed Test cases using unit testing (JUnit) and integration testing
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
Environment: Core Java, Java/J2EE, JDK, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Angular JS, Node JS, Bootstrap, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Hibernate(ORM), IBM WebSphere Application Server, Agile methodology, RESTful Web Services, OAuth 2.0, MySQL, MongoDB,, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microservices, Docker, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Eclipse, Log4j, JUnit, GIT
Confidential, North Brook IL
- Responsible for discussing and understanding the requirements received from the client and preparing design document with approach details for the implementation of the enhancement
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application
- Consumed WSDL provided by Web Service using SOAP protocol to communicate with external applications and vendor
- Used Soap UI to manually connect to the web service and check data
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC
- Created rich client using Ajax to pull the data from database
- Developed User- Interface screens involving Servlets, JSP and XML DOM parser
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate and Data Access Object, Factory Pattern, Session Façade etc.
- Implemented various complex SQL queries
- Developed various JUnit, test cases for Unit and Functional Testing respectively
- Worked with Testers in resolving various defects in the application and was an integral part of the team
- Used J Profiler and Java Performance Analysis Tool for performance tuning .
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence in Workflow screens
- Implemented JDBC for Non-workflow screens, Alerts and batches
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate
- Used RAD6, WSAD as IDE for development of the application
- Worked with JBoss as the server and JMS(MQ) as the message Server
- Performed Clear Quest defects, Database change requests logging using Clear Quest
- Used Perforce as versioning system
- Used Maven Cruise-Control for project builds
- Used SQL Developer, TOAD, XML, Ultra-Edit as tools in building the application
- Provided additional server side and client side validations
- Wrote Shell scripts for automatic database startup/shutdown
- Wrote Spring Configuration and Hibernate mapping XML files
- Used LDAP Authentication for single sign and authentication, logging and Validating User Credentials
- Used JIRA for the issues reported by the testing team
- Did unit testing and integration testing for the stop and transfer modules
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JNDI, JSP, Servlets, JMS, AJAX, HTML, XML, WSDL, JBoss Application Server, SOAP Web Services, Apache Axis, Unix Shell Scripting, Log4J, JUnit, Maven, UML, Eclipse, DB2, Java Performance Analysis Tool, Mongo DB Eclipse Memory Analyzer.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Involved in preparing High Level /Low Level Design documents
- The Application is designed using Struts MVC architecture
- Implemented Service tier and Data access tier using Spring
- Developed various Test cases for Unit-Testing the code using JUNIT
- Wrote Base Test classes for individual modules for reducing redundancy in Test code and also greater maintainability
- Implemented Mock Objects using Easy Mock for reducing dependency and complete isolation for unit testing
- Designed message formats in XML
- Design and Development of XSL
- Backend Stored procedures development with PL/SQL
- Used Clover for validating the tests efficiency (effective code-coverage) and also to find possible areas for code bugs
- Implemented Integration Testing for the application
- Developed DAO objects to mock persistence implementation to test Business Logic
- Used CVS as versioning system
- Involved in bug fixing for other modules
Confidential, Irving, TX
Java Portal Developer
- Worked on design and implementation of Market Place application
- Worked in Agile development environment
- Role based application monitoring and recording audit history, activity of different roles accessing the site
- Deliver technical solutions utilizing defined technology stack
- Design, implement and define components of the architecture strategy
- Used JSF, Struts, and AJAX for highly interactive and graphic user interface
- Implement JUnit test cases for Struts/Spring components
- Developed Action classes, Action Forms and Struts Configuration file to handle required UI actions, JSPs for Views
- Developed server side presentation layer using Struts MVC Framework
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory and DAO
- Performed Inheritance based OR mappings in tables to simplify the data in Hibernate
- Involved in implementation of web services (top-down and bottom-up)
- Angular JS was used to develop declarative User Interface
- Interact with offshore team to coordinate and guide for the development happening in offshore.
- JUnit is used to perform the Unit Test Cases.
- Used Oracle database for SQL, PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, Oracle forms/Reports.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization with Java Performance Analysis Tool using LoadRunner.
- Worked on Installing and configured Web Sphere Application Server.
- Made use of CVS for checkout and check in operations.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern to this project
- Developed user interface by creating at least one webpage for each component using Struts web MVC and Action Servlet as front controller for this application
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file
- Developed Single Sign On (SSO) functionality, through which we can run SCM from Oracle Applications.
- Involved in developing the Routings and configured Routing Program as scheduled the concurrent request.
- Developed Server-Side components for the business services for creating Items, BOM, Sourcing Rules, and substitute.
- Involved in raising the Notifications to Oracle Users through Mailing Concept for intimating to start the next process using workflow.
- Extensively worked on Oracle for writing complex queries in the business logic layer. Used joins, debugging the SCM related packages and customization.
- Extensively worked on creating the setups for Organizations, Templates, Concurrent Requests, Cross Reference Types, User Creations, assigning responsibilities, creating value sets, Descriptive Flex Fields etc. in Oracle Applications.
Environment: Java, JDBC, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Hibernate, Java Mail API, AJAX, HTML, XML, ANT, Log4J, CVS, RAD, Putty, Oracle, Web Sphere, TOAD