- 8+ years of strong development experience in design and development of web based, client - server applications with strong understanding of Object Oriented programming using Java and j2EE related technologies.
- Expertise in Agile and Waterfall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in J2EE technologies: Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of software applications
- Strong expertise in Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Good experience in various open source Frameworks like Hibernate, Jersey, spring and Struts.
- Expertise in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as Oracle, SQL/MySQL using JDBC Drivers, JSP Servlets, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Experience in working with RESTFUL Web Services and implementing RESTFUL API's.
- Hands on experience Glass Fish and Tomcat web servers and Websphere Application Server.
- Proficient in writing and using SOAP and Restful Web services.
- Experience in using Python for Server side scripting used it in generating financial reports out of SQL databases.
- Expert in developing Object - Oriented Web applications using MVC architecture.
- Experience in sending and retrieving data files in JSON using AJAX calls.
- Strong knowledge in using libraries like jQuery to implement dynamic web pages.
- Experience in using Object Relational Mapping Tool Hibernate, strong in using Java Objects and XML mappings.
- Experienced in using IDE Tools like Eclipse and NetBeans
- Expertise in Unified Modelling Language (UML) in designing Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use Cases using Microsoft Visio
- Strong program analyzing skills with ability to follow project standards and capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Ability to write clear, well-document, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills with ability to work in team environment.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, C# ASP.NET, Swift
Scripting Languages: HTML, Java Script, CSS, JQuery, XHTML, XML, XSD
Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Junit, JMock
Development Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, MS Visual Studio .NET, XCode
Version Controlling Tools: SVN, Tortoise HG, GitHub, Bitbucket
Report Generating Tools: Jira, Unfuddle, Bugzilla, Tabluea
UML Tools: MS Visio
OS: Windows, MAC
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- As a Java developer involved in back-end and front-end developing team. Took part in developing, maintaining, reviewing and supporting quality code and services.
- Involved in Daily SCRUM meetings and weekly SPRINT Meetings.
- Participated in code review sessions and system design discussions. Interacted with Product Managers to fine tune user stories and with testing team to approve Functional Specification and test cases.
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Interact with the business owners and provide assistance in understanding the application.
- Involved in developing web pages using Bootstrap java script library.
- Developed application using JSP, Angular JS for admin pages Servlets, Spring and Hibernate.
- Integrated the frontend JQuery UI with backend REST API using AngularJS.
- Followed Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used AngularJS MVC to build a cross-browser complaint application.
- Extensively used Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Used spring Framework for implementing business logic and maintaining transactions.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Designed and Developed Java Script framework, which is wrapper on top of JQUERY framework and AJAX, based UI framework for UI Configuration widgets.
- Developed aspects for the application using SpringAOP- loggerAspect, Validation Aspect, Transaction Aspect.
- Developed REST web services to consume data from Claims System.
- Developed the RESTful web services using Spring IOC to provide user a way to run the job and generate daily status report.
- Involved in writing SQL, Stored procedure and PL/SQL for back end. Used Views and Functions at the Oracle Database end.
- Made changes to various CSS properties to enhance the UI as per client requirements.
- Participated in Unit Testing using JUnit/RSA8 for testing different modules.
- Used log4j for tracking errors.
- Used Maven for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Worked on various Design Patterns included in the project for various purposes.
- Provided end to end support for the system and involved in coding and testing.
- Used version control software SVN.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Ivolved in the analysis specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the project was developed using Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Jakarta Struts Framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance along with Validation Framework.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and Struts.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, Struts Custom tags and HTML.
- Created Action Classes which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Implemented design patterns such as Singleton to access DAO, Business Delegate and Session Façade.
- Implemented server-side business components using Session Beans.
- Implemented Messaging using JMS and Message Driven Beans.
- Developed MDBs that consumed the messages from the Java Message queue.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to get the credit based insurance score based on the information contained in the credit report obtained from an authentic credit bureau.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXB in the web service's request/response data for marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Implemented the data persistence functionality of the application by using JPA to persist Java objects with the Oracle database.
- Extensively used Eclipse for writing code.
- Used Log4j for logging, debugging and used Junit extensively for testing.
- Configured TIBCO EMS server for fault Tolerance mode to receive and deliver JMS messages and JNDI lookup server for CIE clients to access JMS topics and queues.
- Used WebLogic Application Server for deploying various components of application.
Environment: J2EE, BEA Weblogic Application Server, Eclipse, JDK, JSP, EJB, Struts Framework, Spring Framework, Spring Web Flow, XML, JMS, HTML, JNDI, JPA, CVS, Log4j, Junit, Oracle.
Java Application Developer (Full Stack Developer)
Confidential, Twinsburg, OH
- Application development using Java/J2EE Technologies which include JDBC, Servlets, JSP, jQuery, Java Beans, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.0, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL).
- Developed UI using Spring MVC, business logic using spring (IOC, AOP), persistence using Hibernate. Developed Spring Controllers which manages the application flow and makes calls to business objects to manipulate its contents Developed server side application which handles the database manipulation with the back - end Oracle database using Hibernate.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems). •Successfully implemented Auto Complete functionality using Ajax, jQuery, Web Service call and JSON.
- Worked with different design patterns like singleton etc.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table less design following CSS standards.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals.
- Used Ajax extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application. •Worked in the Java Environment with framework Hibernate and used Oracle as database.
- Participated in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, test cases and analysis, user training documents and technical help documents.
- Designed and developed jQuery components for the front end client side validations.
- Worked with Mongo DB for document databases and the working nature of MongoDB in the project like storage of documents using Mongo DB.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Lewiston, ME
- Primary responsibilities included the design and development of server code.
- Worked in an Agile environment and followed various Agile practices such as daily stand up meetings, pair programming.
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture.
- Developed JSPs to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Java Mail API was used to notify the user of the status and completion of their project.
- Used Spring DAO and Spring ORM module to support Hibernate.
- Implemented database connection pooling using Singleton Class.
- Consumed SOAP based web services using Apache Axis.
- Used Logs and Different Trace levels to analyze WebSphere Application Server logs.
- Performed WebSphere Configuration file system backup and restoration using scripts
- Implemented multiple high-performance Mongo DB replica set
- Consulted with the operations team on deploying, migrating data, monitoring, analyzing, and tuning Mongo DB applications
- Wrote complex SQL queries to perform database operations like create tables, select etc.
- Performed Integration Testing and supported System in production.
- Prepared the Unit Specifications for the module and Unit Testing. Implemented the JUnit Test Cases. Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, JSP, Spring (Spring ORM module, Spring DAO Module), J2SE, XML, Log4J, JUnit, SOAP, IBM Web Sphere Application Server, CVS, Mongo DB.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in system design, coding, testing, installation, documentation and post-deployment audits, all performed in accordance with the established standards.
- Developed the project using Agile Methodology
- Involved in the implementation of Spring IOC
- Developed RESTful Web Service using Spring and Apache CXF
- Developed Session Beans for Flex clients.
- J2EE Architecture was a combination of Apache Struts implementing MVC model.
- Involved in design and development of three-tier architecture.
- ANT script is used to create WAR and EAR files.
- Created Java Servlets and other classes deployed as EAR file, connecting to Oracle database using JDBC.
- Developed the business logic using Java Beans and Session Beans.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider. This feature was implemented using XML, SOAP.
- Developed Event Logging & Error Reporting application using Servlets.
- Built customer tag handlers and description library.
- Developed view pages and Java Beans (Flex, Java Beans, HTML, SQL)
- Developed system to access to legacy system database (JDBC)
- Designed data flow system, divided data flow to modules, defined function and interface.
- Developed procedures and functions, user interfaces and error handles for bookkeeping and RMB transaction modules (SQL), writing user manual and training users.
- Web Services Integration with other web Services using REST client
- Developed and Unit tested individual module using JUnit, DB Unit.
- Mandated Version Control through Subversion.
- Worked on the Maintenance of the Application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring, RESTful Web Services, Apache CXF, JSON, XML, SQL, JMS, Apache Tomcat, Oracle10g, JUnit, CVS, SQL Developer
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing phases of the project.
- Used design patterns like Service locator, Data Access objects, and MVC.
- Developed business logic using EJB 2.
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring server side J2EE components like JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, and XML using IDE- Eclipse and deployments in WebSphere.
- Used Hibernate for mapping objects to the relational database.
- Responsible for configuring the WebSphere Application Server to access the Database by setting up Data source and Connection Pool.
- Utilized Log4j for request / response / error logging.
Environment: JDK, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JUnit, XML, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), WebSphere, SQL Server, Log4j, Windows XP, SVN.