- Over 7 years of extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Web based applications using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in developing server side applications based on Web - Services.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile (SCRUM) development methodologies.
- Decent hands on experience in developing class diagrams, sequence diagrams, use-case diagrams using UML Tools.
- Extensive work experience in implementing Core Java and J2EE design patterns (Singleton, Factory, MVC, DAO).
- Proficient in designing J2EE applications using Spring (AOP, Spring MVC) and Struts framework.
- Proficient in Object Relational Mapping like Hibernate.
- Extensive experience with Java technologies like JDBC, JNDI, JMS.
- Strong hands on experience with J2EE technologies like Servlet, JSP, EJB, JSTL.
- Good experience with XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, Xpath.
- Well-versed in developing applications with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, JAX-WS and Restful web services using JAX-RS and JSON.
- Comfortable in developing applications using IDE’s like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans, SOAP UI .
- Experience in working with testing frameworks like JUnit and writing build scripts for ANT and Maven.
- Worked extensively on projects using SQL and PL/SQL. Created Stored Procedures to encapsulate business logic in the database and improve performance.
- Good hands on experience in using databases like ORACLE 10g/9i/8i, MYSQL, SQL.
- Have good understanding and experience in various Configuration Management Tools like Sub-Version (SVN), CVS.
- Expertise with Web and Application servers including Websphere, Weblogic, Jboss and Tomcat Apache.
- Good Experience working in Financial and Healthcare Domain
- In-depth understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-Motivated and organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving techniques, presentation skills & deliverance and proven team player/leadership qualities.
Programming Languages: Java (JDK 1.4/5/6), C,C++,SQL,PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, EJB, JMS,Swings
Frameworks: Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.x, Struts 2.x/1.x, JSF
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere Application Server (6.1/7.0), Apache Tomcat, Oracle/BEA WebLogic server (10.0/11g), JBoss 4.0
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI,JAXWS, JSON, JAXRS
IDE s: Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD, NetBeans 7.2, STS
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose, Visio
Databases: MySQL (4.x, 5.x), Oracle (8i/9i/10g), DB2 8.1, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Sybase
Unit Testing: Junit, mockito
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Version Controller: Rational Clear Case, CVS(2.0), SVN
Operating systems: Linux, Windows 98/ 2000/ NT/XP/7.
- Implemented Web based services using Java/J2EE based on MVC architecture and Apache Cxf Framework.
- Consumed SOAP service, produced REST full web service.
- Used Spring AOP, Security to handle logging, authentication, and data integrity, single-sign-on.
- Used Spring Batch to automate nightly back end processes, Used Spring JDBC to access Oracle databases.
- Used Core Java classes to implement business logic.
- Created service via design patterns (façade, service, DAO and MVC). Optimized service via caching. Created gateway design pattern to integrate external web services (REST and SOAP).
- Created Unit Test cases using Junit and Mockito framework. Participated in production support.
- Supporting maintenance team to fix top 100 defects of the Life Claims Project. Using Harvest for build and deploy.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Oracle, UML, XML, JQuery, AngularJS, Spring, Apache Cxf 2.0, Webservices, SOAP, JBoss 6, Jenkins, CVS, Harvest, SVN, JIRA, SOAP UI, Log4J, MyEclipse, Eclipse RCP, SQL Developer, Maven, Ant.
- Implemented Web based services based on MVC architecture using Java/J2EE.
- Used Spring 2.5 Framework for DI/IOC and ORM components to support the Ibatis tool.
- Consumed and produced REST web services.
- Agile Scrum development methodology was followed.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit test of all developed modules,,
- Maven was used to manage dependencies in the application and deployed it on JBoss.
- Worked closely with front end team for optimized solutions.
- Used Apache Axis 2.0 to create artifacts required for invoking Soap services.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Oracle, UML, Ibatis, XML, JQuery, JSP, Spring, Apache Axis 2.0, Webservices, SOAP, JBoss 6, SVN, JIRA, SOAP UI, Log4J, Eclipse, SQL Developer, Maven.
Confidential, Bloomfield, Connecticut
- Involved in design, development, testing, and production deployment phases of the project using Iteration methodology.
- Modified UI interface of a webpage using HTML, Servlet, Java and JSP.
- Integrated front end with back end services (Spring).
- Developed the MVC architecture using Swing Framework.
- Used SOAP UI to test the web services, created SOAP UI test cases and worked on SOAP composite projects
- Used JUnit for all unit testing and integration testing
- Used Log4J for implementing the logging mechanism for the entire application
- Worked with ANT scripts and used Maven to build the project
Environment: Java, J2EE, Oracle, UML, XML, JQuery, Ajax, Spring, Webservices, SOAP, JBoss 6, Jenkins, Git, JIRA, SOAP UI, Log4J, MyEclipse, SQL Developer, Ant, Maven.
Confidential, San Francisco, California
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Database design and development
- Used Spring Framework for DI/IOC and ORM components.
- Agile Scrum development methodology was followed.
- Creation of JPA components
- Creation of Domain Driven Design Components
- Business rules implementation at the domain level
- Creation of REST Web Services according to requirements
- Data validation at the exposure level
- Component integration using Context and Dependency Injection (CDI)
- REST Web Services Testing with SoapUI
- Bug Tracking
Environment: Java, J2EE, Oracle, UML, XML, JQuery, JSP, Spring, Webservices,, Hibernate JPA, SOAP, Websphere, Jenkins, CVS, Harvest, SVN, JIRA, SOAP UI, Log4J, MyEclipse, SQL Developer, Maven.
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using methodology and participated in Scrum meetings.
- Developed Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using REST and SOAP.
- Used Oracle 10g as the backend database using UNIX OS. Involved in design of the database schema and development of Stored Procedures.
- Developed Hibernate 3.0 in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring 2.5 Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Designed and developed Utility Class that consumed the messages from the MQ Managers and generated emails to be sent to the customers using Java mail API.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Supported Testing Teams and involved in defect meetings.
- Wrote complex SQL Queries, stored procedures and created all the tables using data model.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Oracle, UML, XML, JQuery, JSP, Spring 2.5, Webservices,, Hibernate 3.0, SOAP, Weblogic, Jenkins, SVN, JIRA, SOAP UI, Log4J, MyEclipse, SQL Developer, Maven.
Java Developer, Internship
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and Development of custom Interfaces.
- Involved in the feasibility study of the project.
- Waterfall development methodology was followed.
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as model in the Struts Framework.
- Worked on JBoss server to deploy JSP and EJB applications.
- Developed and consumed SOAP Web Services using JAX-WS and Apache CXF.
- Worked on various new enhancements on the system that involved requirements analysis, designing the solution, development and implementation.
- Implemented PL/SQL and Stored procedures for Oracle database.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Oracle, XML, JQuery, EJB, Spring, Struts, Webservices,, Hibernate, SOAP, JSP, Apache cxf, JBoss, Git, Harvest, SVN, JIRA, SOAP UI, Log4J, MyEclipse, SQL Developer, Maven.