- Over 7 years of experience in with proficiency in Analysis, Design, Development, Architecture, Coding, Testing and implementation of Client/Server, Internet Applications with hands of experience in J2EE.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JMS, Spring, Hibernate, Java Beans, JNDI, JDBC, XML, and Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Good Working experience in using different modules like Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM module in Spring Framework.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, and parsers like SAX and DOM.
- Expertise in using design patterns including Singleton, Factory, Factory Façade, Front Controller, Data Access Object, MVC and Data Transfer Object.
- Developed applications using IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans and RAD.
- Good experience in Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and MYSQL databases.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX - WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Good working experience in using ANT and Maven scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Strong experience using Mockito, JUnit to perform unit testing and used Log4J for runtime logging.
- Experience in PL/SQL, RDBMS to develop stored procedures and triggers in DB2 and Oracle.
- Good knowledge with version control tools like Clear Case, SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Excellent team player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
Programming Languages: Java, C++, C, UML, XML, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Framework/API s: Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, RMI, JNDI.
Operating System: Windows, UNIX/Linux.
IDE: RAD, Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans.
Web Services: SOAP, REST.
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, DB2.
Design Methodologies: OOAD, SDLC, AOP, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, TDD.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT.
Testing/ Logging Tools: JUnit, Log4J.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Sr. Full Stack Java developer
- Worked in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Developed multi-tiered web - application using J2EE standards.
- Developed all the responsive UI pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, PRIMENG, Zozo tabs, jQuery and jQuery UI.
- Developed desktop and mobile based responsive application.
- Developed Web Application and Single Page Application using Angular-2 framework.
- Rendering JSON data in UI through AJAX call by calling RESTFUL API Services.
- Token based User Authentication and validation.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio for database management.
- Used Google Analytics tools to track all the events triggered by logged in users.
- Implementation of high charts API to display the user data.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Used Tomcat server to deploy the application.
- Used Spring with annotations for a high-level design.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Used WebLogic to deploy the changes and to test on local machines.
- Used Karma-Jasmine to test the front-end application.
- Used Spring-boot framework to write RESTFUL web services.
- Checked Cross-Browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules. Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Wrote codes in jQuery to perform AJAX to get JSON data from the backend/APIs and parse it on the frontend.
- Designed UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Implemented Spring framework for the backend development. Used Spring AOP and Dependency Injection (IOC) in developing discount generation Services. Configured and accessed Hibernate with Spring IOC.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Developed REST based requests for communicating with Web Services.
- Used Spring Framework for data dependency injection and Spring MVC framework to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) functionality.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing code modules in the development environment and WebSphere Application Server as an application server.
- Used Maven to build the application
- Used GitHub as a version control
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Responsible for Analyzing, designing, developing, coordinating and deploying web-based application.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Used Spring core annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Worked on Spring Security Framework for authentication and authorization.
- Used Hibernate framework for the backend persistence layer.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate.
- Worked with DB architect to design database objects, Conceptual Data Model and Logical Data Model.
- Designed and developed applications with multi-threaded environment.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Coordinated team application of test-driven development (TDD) strategies to optimize system quality and to enable rapid refactoring.
- Used GIT repository for Source Code Management (SCM) systems.
- Built the application and managed project dependencies using Maven.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Actively involved in full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Developed custom Angular JS directives to build custom reusable components to use across the application pages.
- Used Spring framework including Spring Beans, Spring AOP and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring MVC.
- Designed and developed Rewards API using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring AOP for logging for crosscutting concerns of the application.
- Used Spring XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Developed components of REST web services end to end, using different Annotations.
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend using Java and Hibernate Framework.
- Create Internal and External services, Entity services and handlers.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, sequences, and indexes, which are going to be invoked by Batch processes.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system
- Developed and performed unit testing using JUnit framework in a Business-Driven environment (BDD).
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Used framework in developing user interfaces using UI Components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Developed Service layer using Spring framework.
- Used Agile Development Methodologies and rapidly delivered software.
- Used various design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Value Object and Factory.
- Generating Hibernate mapping files and domains using tables.
- Implemented Hibernate Inheritance strategies to map relation between tables and configured relationship using Hibernate annotations.
- Integration with service engine using SOAP based web services using Apache CXF.
- Implemented core java concepts, Collection Framework using Hash maps and Array List, Interface, abstract, serialization and handled exceptions using exception Handling.
- Developed SQL queries and Stored Procedures for retrieving the data from several databases.
- Support production development, implementation and deploying.
- Deployed the application on to the JBoss application server.
- JUnit was used for testing and built projects using ANT.
- Used SVN as source control repository.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Designed the system with OOAD methodology using various design patterns like factory method, Singleton, Adaptor, Template etc.
- Wrote request handler methods in the Spring MVC controllers.
- Developed business layer using Spring and Hibernate architecture.
- Configured the Spring framework for entire business logic layer with XML bean configuration files.
- Used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection
- Published and consumed SOAP Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Wrote Controller classes in Spring MVC framework in the web layer.
- Used Eclipse for building, developing and integrating the application.
- Developed DAO service methods to populate the domain model objects using Hibernate.
- Used java collections API extensively such as Lists, Sets and Maps.
- Wrote and tested Java Beans to retrieve trading data and subscriber's information from MySQL database server.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Designed Unit test plans and developed JUnit cases
- Configured Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server.
- Build the applications using ANT tool.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Jr. Java Developer
- Actively involved in requirements gathering and design of application workflows.
- Used JSP as the view technologies for developing front-end controllers.
- Used Multithreading for parallel process of the application.
- Responsible in developing JSP’s and Servlets.
- Used Oracle as database server and written complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors and Joins.
- Used SPRING Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with the Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate, a technique of mapping data representation from business logic to database with SQL based schema.
- Used the SOAP web services for the account management and security role lookup.
- Developed Session Facade for minimizing number of requests between client and server and Factory get database connections.
- Used ANT to build the deployment JAR and WAR files.
- WebLogic server was used to host the Application.
- Created Unit test cases and performed Functional and Integration testing.