- Experience in all phases of Software Engineering (SDLC), Project management (Waterfall & Agile/Scrum Methodology) including Requirement Gathering, analysis, Define project scope, Design, Coding, App & web server installation, deployment, Manual Testing and Implementation.
- Extensive experience in application development using Java J2EE, EJB, JMS, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, JSF, JQuery, Hibernate, XML, SOA, JavaBeans, JDBC, UML, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, JSON, SSL, Spring Security.
- Good Experience with Springs, Spring IOC, AOP, MVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Batch.
- Experience in Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, Netflix Eureka Server.
- Experience in JDBC, EJB (Session Beans (Stateless and State full), Entity Beans and MDB (Message Driven Beans), JNDI and JMS.
- Expertise in using and configuring various web and application servers like IBM WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Liberty profile, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Application Server and WebLogic Application Server.
- Experience with WebSphere IHS web Server configuration, Load balancing.
- Extensively worked on Web Services technologies like SOAP, WSDL, REST API.
- Extensive experience in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi - threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans.
- Good knowledge on Netflix OSS components like Eureka, config server etc.,
- Have good knowledge working on XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLT and validations with DTD & XML Schema and processing files with SAX, DOM Parsers.
- Extensively implemented J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Service Locator, Factory Pattern, Session Facade, Singleton, Service Factory, and DAO.
- Experience in working with middleware technologies like MQ-Series, Oracle Fusion (BPEL and OSB), Apache CAMEL and TIBCO Messaging.
- Good experience in writing Camel Routs and defining various EIP’s using Apache Camel, like Message routers, Switches, Message Endpoints, Dead letter channel, content based routers, aggregators.
- Have rich experience in databases like Oracle 10g, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers, Functions, Sequences, Views and Stored Procedures.
- Experience with AWS, EC2, S3, RDS, Cloud formation templates, CICD tools (Jenkins, Git, Chef, Docker, Ansible playbooks)
- Experience in setup of WebSphere MQ and WebSphere ND profile in AWS environment.
- Proficiency in programming with different IDE's like Eclipse, Edit plus, My Eclipse, NetBeans, Flash Builder 4.5.
- Good experience with version controls like SVN, IBM Clearcase, CVS & GIT.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j, writing JUnit test cases and used Clear Quest, JMeter, Jira, Bugzilla for bug tracking.
- Followed Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology of software development which satisfies the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Time management skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB
Web Services: JAX-WS(SOAP), JAX-RS(Restful), WSDL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Struts, EJB 2.0, JSF, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, RMI, Java Bean, JTA
Application Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Boot
ORM Framework: Hibernate, JPA, DAO, Spring JPA
IDE: Eclipse, Edit Plus 3, My Eclipse, NetBeans 7.0, Flash Builder 4.5, JBuilder, IntelliJ
Web/ Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, Glassfish, IBM WebSphere 8, Oracle WebLogic, WAS, JBoss 4.0
XML: XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XHTML, XML Schema, SAX and DOM Parsers
Version Control: IBM ClearCase 7.0, 7.1, SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS, VSS, Git
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Rapid Application Development (RAD), Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML, J2EE Design Patterns
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/7/8, UNIX, Linux.
UML Tools/ other tools: Apache ANT, Maven, JUNIT, Jira, Clear Quest, Bugzilla, MS Visio, Dreamviewer, Log4j, Rational Ross, Star UML, Selenium
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, SNS, Jenkins
Tools: JProfiler, Wily Introscope, JMeter, Visio
Micro services: Spring Micro Services, Springboot, Netflix Eureka
Security: Spring security, Encryption/Decryption, SSH communication, SSO, IBM Security user management engine.
Confidential, Ypsilanti, MI
Senior Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development, enhancing, testing and supporting the applications.
- Expertise in building the applications using Maven.
- Developed and Configured the Spring Configuration files for business and the persistence layers.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML5, CSS, bootstrap, AngularJS and JSP’s for user interaction.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Configured Spring based Microservices and Spring boot.
- Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing JQuery.
- Involved in developing the persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented microservices using Spring boot, spring based microservices, and enabled discovery using Netflix eureka server
- Extensively used MVC, DAO, Factory and Singleton design patterns.
- Used Spring framework to implement middle tier with Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Boot.
- Configured Eureka server for spring micro service registry and discovery.
- Created platform as infrastructure with AWS (EC2, RDS, ELB) used Jenkins to run the automated deployments.
- Developed integration with windows OS including use of Docker.
- Worked on modules to replace the Mainframe dependencies by writing the REST Web Services calls.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries for Database CRUD Operations and verified the Data with the Production, Acceptance and Integration.
- Used a microservice architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST.
- Designed Apache CAMEL Integration patterns by using Message System, Message Routing, and Message Channels.
- Involved in fixing the Defects found under Production, CT and Integration Environments.
- Involved in moving the application to Production.
- Responsible for implementing Apache SOLR for querying values from Database.
- Involve in design and implementation of a system to extract data from database and index it using SOLR.
- Responsible for managing test cell data management migration to ASAM ODS Standards.
- Knowledge and experience with the Association for the Standardization and Automation of Measurements Open Data Services (ASAM ODS)
- Knowledge of engineering data management and the automotive/transportation industry in general.
- Responsible for the implementation of application system modules utilizing core Java and the ODS API and Web Services
- Used Eclipse4.5 IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Documented the results based on the Production, Acceptance, Integration Environments.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Persistence layer and Business layer to perform the unit level testing.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Senior Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications from Business Analyst.
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Boot to implement middle tier.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server side code using Spring JDBC and DAO module of spring for executing stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Worked with Core Java for business logic.
- Involved in developing persistent layer using Hibernate framework and Spring JPA repositories.
- Used Java Executor services to provide asynchronous implementation flow. Used Cached Thread pools to scale thread usage.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS (Angular modules, controllers, Route providers)
- Published and consumed Web Services using REST and deployed it on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Jenkins, Git Stash like CI/CD tools to make daily builds and deploys.
- Used JSON for validation, documentation data required by a given application.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Built scripts using MAVEN that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSP’s, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the WebSphere application server.
- Used Git repository hosted on cloud platform.
- Experience in selenium IDE and selenium Web driver.
- Configured Spring based Microservices and Springboot.
- Extensively used Dependency Injection (IOC). Developed interfaces to communicate with mid-tier and Data Base.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining automation acceptance test suite using selenium . Also, responsible for converting automation scripts to new framework using selenium WebDriver, Java and Testing
- Developed the application using Eclipse.
- Developed JUnit test cases using Junit and Mockito for unit test of all developed modules.
- Wrote SQL queries for Oracle Database.
- Participated in and contributed to design reviews and code reviews.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Java Developer
- Involved actively in understanding client’s requirement and analyzed the impacts on existing system.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform and implemented the MVC structure using Struts.
- Responsible to enhance the Portal UI using HTML, Java Script, AngularJS, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, JSP, JSF, Java, CSS as per the requirements.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- XML scripts were developed to configure Spring and Hibernate.
- Involved actively in the system analysis, design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing and implementation of complex enhancements.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Responsible for fixing the issues of various applications.
- Responsible for Production support for various applications.
- Used ANT for building the entire web application and deploy them on WebSphere.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere Application Server.
- Designed and developed data access layer using Data Access Object (DAO), Session Façade, Business Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Developed SQL queries to interact with MySQL database and involved in writing PL/SQL code for procedures and functions.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Wrote Unit Test Cases using JUnit framework and Server side Logging & Client side logging using Log4J.
- Used Agile SCRUM methodology for developing Application.
- Used Jira to access and track the bugs or defects.
- Configuration and usage of Ant APIs for generating system builds.
Confidential, Lafayette, LA
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases of R&D Redesign.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Used AJAX to support dynamic page element rendering to enhance user experience.
- Implemented the project using IBM Rational Application Developer 8.0.
- Worked on enabling Single Sign On (SSO) Configuration.
- Responsible in configuring Okta Server.
- Responsible in decrypting the encoded format using base64 algorithm.
- Used IBM WebSphere 8.0 Application Server to deliver high performance and scalability.
- Involved in writing code using Base64 algorithm.
- Responsible in decrypting the SAML token.
- Involved in debugging the application.
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and cross checked whether coding standards are being followed.
- Worked on creating stored procedure for authentication.
- Used Clear case for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, Spring MVC 3.1, SSO, SAML, SQL Server 2005, IBM WebSphere Application 8.0, Clear case, IBM RAD 8.0
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- Created Class, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose modeling tool.
- Used Struts framework for building web applications.
- Deployed applications on WebLogic Server 10.3
- Developed server side applications using Servlets, JSP, EJBs and JDBC.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and its components.
- Used WSDL and SOAP Web Services.
- Developed EJB components for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for send asynchronous notification messages.
- Designed and developed numerous Session Beans and deployed on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used JMS for sending asynchronous data between the different session beans.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from the database.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Used Maven scripts to build and deploy the applications in Apache Tomcat application Server.
- Wrote Test Cases for Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
Environment: Struts 1.x, Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJBs, JMS, Bootstrap, Apache Tomcat, Oracle 9i, WebLogic Server 10.3, MDB, PL/SQL, WSDL, SOAP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Maven, Rational Rose, CVS, Eclipse, Junit, Log4J.
- Involved in Designing, Coding, Testing, gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Involved in protocol designing for communication between server and multiple locos.
- Developed Shared assemblies for reusability of common functionality.
- Drawing line graphs, bar charts and pie charts.
- Developed different type of services like communication service for receiving the data from different locos using socket programming, Multi-threading and decoding the received data.
- Developed email and SMS services for sending email and SMS alerts to the railway customers.
- The application is based on the MVC-II Architecture using Apache Struts framework.
- Designed and developed user interface screens using HTML, DHTML and JSP.
- Developed and maintained the data layer using the EJB’s.
- Used Google Maps for displaying the location of single and multiple locos.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, user-defined functions, triggers in SQL-Server 20008 to handle data manipulations and data retrievals.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deploy the applications in JBoss application Server.
- Involved in Process Documentation.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Application Framework.
- Eclipse used as Java IDE tool for creating Action classes and XML files.
- Involved in maintenance of the application.
- Used Jira as a Bug Reporting Tool.