- Over 7+ years of experience in Software design and development activities including requirement analysis, design, and implementations and testing of various client server based applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experience in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Design, Implementation and testing during the development of software applications.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio tool.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks like Struts Framework, Spring Framework, and Hibernate.
- Extensively used J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web Services, EJB, JMS, Soap, for developing Enterprise Applications.
- Strong working experience on Hibernate. Used Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Hibernate Caching, Transactions.
- Experience in Struts(MVC architecture), spring framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC, Java and Hibernate
- Strong experience in J2EE Architecture, OOAD in building highly sophisticated systems.
- Experience in creating and consuming SOAP Web Services using JAX - WS, JAX-RS, WSDL and SOAP, JSON messages.
- Worked extensively in Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for web development using JSF, Struts and Spring MVC.
- Experience in developing applications using XML technologies such as XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath, SAX, DOM, DTD and Schema.
- Good working knowledge of XML and XML parsers.
- Experience in Design, Development of web-based Applications Using different web servers Web Logic, Apache Tomcat and Web sphere, Jboss.
- Working knowledge of version control system CVS, Subversion.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures in Oracle, SQL Server and MS Access.
- Good experience in Windows, UNIX environments.
- Quick learner with ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with good oral and written communication skills.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JPA, EJB, JMS, JNDI
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring
XML/ Web Services: JAX-WS, Apache CXF
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Application / Web Servers: JBOSS, Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic
Methodology/Design Pattern: OOAD, UML, DAO, Singleton, Front Controller, Factory Pattern
IDEs: IBM RAD, Eclipse, NetBeans
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, JUnit, Log4J, CVS, SVN, Rational, Clear Case
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Senior Java Developer
- Involve in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Develop Action classes, Action Forms using Struts Framework.
- Developed J2EE modules using Spring MVC, Core Java, and Angular JS framework in four releases during the tenure.
- Use Java, Servlets, Port lets, JSP, JSTL, Custom Tag Struts, JDBC, and XML to develop the application.
- Use Struts, Front Controller and Singleton patterns, for developing the action and Servlets classes, Involved in designing and developing business and utility classes of the system.
- Use Servlets and JSP to generate the information about the client dynamically.
- Involve in Writing Action classes, Action Forms and Action Mapping in Struts Config xml.
- Developed SOAP and Restful Web Services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS XML, XSD and JAXB.
- Use Clear case for version control and configuration management.
- Collect Business requirements by interacting with the business analysts and business users.
- Worked on the Hibernate ORM framework. Written many HQL named queries for CRUD operations.
- Produce UML and sequence diagrams for application integration, services, and processes.
- Worked with Struts front-end utilizing the Struts tiles framework and Struts Validation framework to implement the GUI interface.
- Implement spring MVC framework for application transaction management.
- Develop various SQL queries and PL/SQL Procedures in Oracle db for the Application
- Involve in Application/data base query performance Tuning.
- Develop JSP Custom tags to display Data.
- Develop user interface using JSP with Tag Libraries.
- Messaging is implement and message clients are able to communicate with server for Network Provisioning data.
- Design and implement Servlets module to capture the XML as request and parse XML.
- Enhance the web services, Client and Server codes.
- Test Driven Development using JUnit.
- Follow Agile (SCRUM) methodology, involved in sprint planning every two weeks and setup daily standup meetings.
- Involve in preparing design documents, developing use cases, identifying classes and Objects, drawing class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and identifying the design patterns, frameworks to be used during implementation.
- Actively involve in building and deploying the Enterprise applications using the ANT.
- Involve in configuration of log4j persisting the data into log files and implemented the same in application.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, Struts, HTML, JDBC,JSP, JSF, JBoss Seam,, POJO’s, Hibernate ORM, IBM MQ Series, RAD 6.X, Eclipse, GWT, Spring Framework MVC, XML, JUnit., Agile.
Confidential, De Witt, NY
- Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology
- Worked closely with the Business/Users team in translating technical requirements into application code
- Used Hibernate to persist the data efficiently into database and also integrated it with the Spring ORM framework.
- Implemented the application using Struts Framework which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Developed web layer using Struts framework to manage the project in MVC pattern.
- Used Struts Tiles Framework for designing the layout of the application.
- Used JSTL and developed required tiles and tile definitions for templating and defined configuration in the struts configuration.xml.
- Developed helper classes, delegate classes, value objects to access business tier and transfer the information from business layer to the presentation layer.
- Implemented integration of Struts Action classes and the EJB's services layer.
- Developed business layer using EJB stateless session beans and deployed on the
- Application server (Web logic).
- Have proficiency in using DAO and DTO patterns to persist data into database
- Usee Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the Oracle10g database
- Produced SOAP webservices using Metro JAX-WS RI for building the business application layer.
- Defined XML documents for input and output sources of Web Services. Created schema documents for XML validation and developed XML schemes
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in Web Logic
- Application Server.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various packages, procedures, and functions for libraries.
- Proficient in using SVN for Version Control.
- Actively involved in code reviews and also in bug fixing.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Senior Java Developer
- Developed, designed and tested UI using JSP and Spring MVC framework.
- Performed System requirement Analysis, Design, Effort estimation and prepared project plan.
- Used HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Servlets, JSP, Ajax, JSTL, JSPtaglibraries, and custom tags to design web layer.
- Involved in Designing and coding of Controllers for all modules using SpringMVC framework.
- Used the spring framework for Inversion of Control (IOC)/Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring View Resolvers to display various views for the report.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework in the Data Access layer to interact with the Oracle database.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the Oracle11g database.
- Created Hibernate mapping files mapping DAO’s to the tables in the database.
- Coded Data Objects, Data Access Objects, and Business Objects in the application.
- Developed JUnit classes to test the various modules of the application.
- Used JNDI to locate and look up the services/resources running in the middleware server.
- Coded Ant Build scripts to build and deploy the application on WebLogic server.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop the application. Used SVN for version control of source code.
- Resolved the bugs in the application, by reading the log files that are reported by testers. Configured and used log4j for logging.
- Updated Technical Design Document to reflect the modifications that are made during development.
- Provided support for system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Participated in code reviews and design discussions
Confidential, Henrico County, Virginia
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis and Design using UML and OOAD
- Developed user interface using HTML, CSS, JSPs and AJAX.
- Developed custom controllers for handling the requests using the Spring MVC controllers.
- Designed the Application using Model View Controller Architecture.
- Developed different modules using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI)
- Integrated the Application with Database using Hibernate.
- Communicated between different applications using JMS.
- Used JNDI for registering and locating Java objects.
- Interacted with backend Oracle and wrote stored procedures, functions and cursors for deleting and inserting using PL/SQL.
- Deployed the Application in Weblogic App Server.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Junit framework.
- Worked on production issues
- Interacted with the Users and Documented the Application.
Environment: Java, Weblogic App Server, Struts, JDBC, JNDI, JSP, JMS, TML, XML/XSL/XSLT, J2EE, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 9i, Junit, WindowsNT.
- Involved in the design and development of the entire application.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence, and collaboration) based on the business requirements.
- Involved in designing and developing dynamic Web pages using HTML and JSP with Struts tag libraries.
- Used Hibernate in data persistence layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from databases.
- Wrote JUnit test cases to test the functionality of each method in the DAO layer.
- Used CVS for version control. Configured and deployed the Web Sphere application Server.
- Used Log4j for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.