- Over 8+ years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Good knowledge on AWS databases like RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift, ElastiCache.
- Sub Version (SVN), CVS as versioning software tools.
- Implemented various Architectural & design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Data Access Object, Composite view, Business Delegate patterns
- Hands on experience working with various Amazon Web Services like EC2, SQS, S3, Elastic Search and Dynamo DB through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Good experience using Hibernate Annotations for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Experience with Test Driven development like JUNIT, TestNG, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber.
- Experienced in programming for SQL Server, Oracle10g, DB2.
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring, and fine-tuning middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere Integration Developer (WID v6.1), JBoss, Oracle Application Server, IBM Web sphere, and open source Apache Tomcat.
- Developed application using Java/J2EE technologies - Java Server Pages (JSP), HTML, CSS, JSTL, Java Beans, spring, XML.
- Expertise's in MVC architecture, Struts framework, Spring IOC, Java Server Faces, POJO's and hibernate.
- Have used Maven OSGI scripts to update/build the web applications.
- Good knowledge on Thread debugging, memory debugging, performance tuning, and code profiling to improve performance by developing more efficient code.
- Worked with iText API to generate documents like PDF.
- Experienced in supporting Java/J2EE based n-Tier web applications and its maintenance, development, batch programming, configuration, testing & installation processes.
- Worked on various IDE's like Eclipse, My Eclipse 5.1, WSAD 5.1 and RAD 7.0., NetBeans
- Experienced in Iterative/Agile/Extreme-programming/TDD development methodologies.
- Experienced in using various tools like ANT/Maven for project build/test/deployment JUnit for unit testing and Log4J for logging.
- Expertise in testing with Junit using tools like JMeter.
- Worked on WebSphere Application Server, JBoss, Tomcat web server and Glassfish 4.0 app server.
- Experience with configuration, customization, and development of E-commerce platform.
- Experience with Web Services and SOA and related standards such as SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
Languages: Java 1.5/6, C++, C, SQL
Frameworks: Struts 2, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC, EJB 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Backbone JS.
Application Servers: Web Logic 10, IBM Web Sphere 4.x/5.x, Tomcat 6.x, JBoss
DBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2 and MySQL
Operating systems: Windows, Unix and Linux
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD
Version Control Systems: Subversion, CVS, Clear Case, GIT
Unit testing: Junit4
Build Management: Maven, Ant
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, WSDL, SOAP, REST API
Other Tools and Libraries: Microsoft Visio, Clarify CRM13.1, Log4j, IBM Rational Rose
Defect tracking tools: HP Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Sr. JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed features for J2EE-based business activity operational dashboard engine, including the rules and alert engine, webapp components, recoverability, intelligent workflow features, internationalization, and upgradability.
- Creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategy, Data Mapper and Data Weave transformation in Mule configuration.
- Good hands on experience using mule connectors like DB, FTP, FILE, Rabbit MQ as a part of integration usage.
- Developed complex servlet to interact with Tandem front-end.
- Driving the technical design of the application by collecting requirements from the Functional Unit in the design phase of SDLC.
- Developed the necessary front-end user interfaces in JSP's, DHTML, Java Script, CSS3, JQUERY, AWT and DWR that will be integrated using Spring MVC Framework.
- Developed Form Beans/ JavaBeans, Spring Controller Classes and configured with the corresponding JSP pages.
- Integrated various services using the Fuse ESB.
- Used Struts as the UI framework and implemented various design patterns
- Designed and developed JSP Custom Tags based on Struts Framework.
- Implemented various standard J2EE design patterns (Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object) Used Ant scripts to build and deploy the application to UNIX development environment in WebSphere Application Server.
- Installed and configured JBOSS/Drools server with MySQL/Oracle persistence. Extracted rules data from the database and decision tables.
- Created various spring boot and spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases.
- Implemented a highly-scalable vertical and horizontal, performance efficient Drools architecture.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone JS and Angular JS.
- Used Maven automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application and implemented with Scala.
- Deployed Spring Boot based MicroServices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Configured AWS Elastic Search to make for stream analytics.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Build and deploy web services on Fuse ESB.
- Implement front end experiences using wireframes, user flows, process flows using Angular JS 2.0.
- Implement web service components using Apache CXF framework
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, and Cassandra database.
- Experience in using Spring Integration and Rabbit MQ for creation of web services and communication.
- Utilize Camel to integrate microservices with other microservices and Rabbit MQ messaging exchanges.
- Resolved production issues while deploying the application and provided the production support.
- Implemented Python scripts to automate the conversion process.
- Involved in Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit and Struts Test Case.
- Experienced in using Kafka as a distributed publisher-subscriber messaging system.
- Experience working in Kafka and Camel.
- Implemented Coding Using Spring Boot, Java and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Manage operations for Email Security Service (cloud-based spam filter).
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Worked with JQuery and Typescript for the development of the UI.
- Involved in writing & building the code using ANT & maintained continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Experience in identifying and writing efficient test automation scripts using Selenium Web driver, besides using selenium grid.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile software methodology for project development.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Created responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Developed Microservices & APIs using Spring Boot and Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices.
- Having knowledge of Angular 2 and Angular 4.
- Used the features of Spring Core layer (IOC), Spring AOP, and Spring JDBC to develop the application.
- Request and Response mapping using Spring (AOP) from and to the application server by annotation based spring configuration in Eclipse IDE
- Developed RESTful web services using Spring, Jackson, Jersey, and JSON to implement various APIs to check eligibility of, provision, suspend, resume and delete a Debit card token.
- Used Hibernate named queries concept to retrieve data from the database and integrate with Spring MVC to interact with back end persistence system (Oracle11.6).
- Creating EC2 instance for the application and we used S3 as our storage container to deploy jar files.
- Performed bug tracking and Unit Testing using TestNG and FindBugs.
- Used MOCKITO to develop test cases for java bean components and test them through TestNG framework.
- Experience working with Splunk for searching logs and debugging issues in dev and prod environments.
- Experience working with Fiddler for searching logs on UI issues in dev and Prod Environment.
- Worked with Mongo DBs to listen to JMS and process messages.
- Used Maven for application build and Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment and used JRebel to deploy code onto server. And Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools like GIT.
- Design and Development of modules using Design and Development of modules using Java, Spring, REST, Rabbit MQ and PostGRESQL.
- Used JIRA tracking tool for assigning and defect management.
- Used Tortoise SVN for maintaining the component and for release and version management.
- Logging framework Log4J is used for log messages.
Environment: Java SE 7, J2EE, AWS, Jenkins, Mango DB, HTML5, CSS3, Spring 4. *, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Apache Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Consul, Jackson 1.9, Jersey 1.18, JSON 1.1, Apache Camel 2.14, Maven 3.0.5, JBoss, Mockito, Splunk, log4j, Oracle 11.2, TOAD for Oracle 11.6, PL/SQL, TestNG.
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, IL
- Reviewing Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and creating Detailed Design documents for development.
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and spring's Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Implemented the Application using Spring MVC Framework.
- Configured the Web Logic handler for the Apache Web Server to serve static files (html, images and css).
- Extensively used Spring IOC module to perform the bean dependency injection in various XML files that compose the entire web application.
- Developed various Custom DAOs using spring's Hibernate DAO support to persist the records from suitable tables in the database.
- Web application development for backend system using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Redesign/Rewrite the JAX-RS communication layer between the BPM and SOA servers to allow for a distributed systems implementation.
- JQuery & Ajax are used intensely for producing responsive User Interface.
- Developed SQL Statements as well as PL/SQL Stored Procedures for searching contractors depending on Selection Criteria.
- Developed Servlets for Document Upload, Image Streaming and Caching the data.
- Involved in integrating Spring with Hibernate and delegated the persistence operations using Hibernate Template.
- Wrote client side and server-side validations using Struts Validators and Java Scripts Validations.
- Used AngularJS to create maintainable and testable single page application.
- Used AngularJS markup and expressions.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Developed user interfaces using JSPs, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP Custom Tags and AJAX.
- Developing Spring MVC Controllers for handling of web requests from the presentation layer by use of URL Handler Mapping.
- Constructed presentation layer implementing Struts framework.
- Implemented business logic on server-side using Session Beans and Entity beans.
- Followed Agile methodology and used Test Driven Development. Created Design Docs from Functional Specifications.
- Developed Class and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose Software.
- Involved in design and developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, XML Schemas, JAXP and XSL.
- Developed the springAOP programming to configure logging for the application
- Deployment of application using Maven.
- Used Log4J to store log messages.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Implemented and integrated Spring Framework with Struts.
- Worked on Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management and AOP.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Designed and coded Business Classes using Spring IOC and AOP features.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Designed and developed all components JSP, controller, spring configuration, and DAO and Hibernate configuration for various modules.
- Interpreted and manipulated spring and hibernate configure files.
- Developed and Refracted the Action Servlets and JSPs using Struts following MVC architecture.
- Used the JNDI for Naming and directory services.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Design and developed Webservices (SOAP) client using AXIS to send service requests to Webservices.
- Design and Development of User Interface using Struts tag libraries
- Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Implementation of XSLT processing on server with JSP and WebSphere.
- Wrote Database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC.
- Application was designed and developed using the Spring framework
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate and Data Access Object, Factory Pattern, Session Façade, etc.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML and DHTML embedded in JSP.
- Managed Object Persistence, Data retrieval using Hibernate, Spring Framework with SQL Server as backend.
- Using OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose tool.
- Develop UML diagrams like use case, sequence, class diagrams and design documents.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed the application on the application server.
Java Developer/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in developing the user interface using JSF.
- Reviewing and analyzing data model for developing the Presentation layer and Value Objects.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for validation components and view components.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using struts validation rules.
- Involved in writing the validation rules for general server-side validations for implementing validation rules as part observer J2EE design pattern.
- Used Hibernate for the persistence of the project.
- Spring framework was used for dependency injection and was integrate with different frameworks like Struts, Hibernate
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for OR mapping.
- Developed web services using SOAP and WSDL with Axis.
- Implemented EJB (Message Driven Beans) in the Service layer.
- Involved in working with JMS MQ Queues (Producers/Consumers) in Sending and Receiving Asynchronous messages via MDB's.
- Developed implemented a GWT based web Application, and maintained an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience using XML data and XSLT templates
- Involved in writing the parsers for parsing and building the XML documents using SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Development carried out under My Eclipse Integrated Development Environment(IDE).
- Used JBoss for deploying various components of application and MAVEN as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code of creating WAR files.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Performed Unit Testing and rigorous integration testing of the whole application.
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating JSF with Hibernate and Spring frameworks. Designed User Interface using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and XML.
- Used JNDI to perform lookup services for the various components of the system.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transaction such as online funds transfer, bill payments to the service providers.
- Developed deployment descriptors for the EJB should deploy on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment transaction and Reserve Transaction system.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, DAO, Transfer Objects.
- Used Sub Version to implement version control system.
- Used Junit framework for the unit testing of all the java classes.