- 11+ years of IT experience in development and implementation of Web - based Client-Server applications using Java and J2EE technologies, involved in all phases of project life cycle activities including System Analysis, Application Design, Development, Testing, and Post Production activities
- Around 4+ years of extensive Development experience in designing the XQuery solutions and Spring Boot framework for developing the REST web services on MarkLogic Database repository
- Extensive Development experience with MarkLogic Data Ingestion, transformation to XML/JSON, and Data Curation
- Extensive Development experience with MarkLogic range Indexes, World lexicons, XQuery(CTS Search and XPath), SPARQL, FLWOR expressions, REST Services, RDF/Triples et
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries
- Experienced in building applications based on large datasets in MarkLogic
- Extensive experience in MarkLogic in establishing the Clustering, Bulk Data loads, XML Transformation, Faceted Searches, Triggers, Alerting, Xquery Code, Forest rebalancing et
- Participated in supporting Data Governance, and Risk Compliance platform utilizing MarkLogic
- Experience on real time Big Data Integration projects leveraging Big Data Hadoop Ecosystem components (HDFS, HIVE, PIG)
- Developed SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and Angular JS actions
- Implemented monitoring and established best practices around usage of Elastic Search
- Involved in writing AngularJS controllers, views, and services for Lockbox and wellness incentive programs
- Diversified experience with Data, working across several domains including Legal, Financial, Insurance, HealthCare et
Programming Languages: Java 8, JSP, JQuery, JSON, HBase, Elastic, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, MICROS
REST JAX: RS, Jersey, Restful and Restless, SOAP
Tools: MS Visio, TOAD, Rally, GIT Hub, Jenkins, Sublime Text, Ultra Edit, ML QConsole, SONAR
Big Data: Hadoop HDFS, PIG, Hive, Apache Spark, Kafka, SQOOP
Data Integration: Informatica, SSIS
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, QuickBuild
Operating System: Windows XP/7, Solaris 8, AIX V6.1, Linux
Document Repository: CVS, SVN, Rational Team Concert, GIT
MarkLogic 8.0:, Cassandra, MS SQL Server, Oracle V11 g
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
MarkLogic Sr. Developer
- Gather technical specifications from the business and IT business analysts into technical system requirements specification documents through systems and data analysis.
- Design MarkLogic Data Ingestion workflows for Full Load Data Ingestion, and Incremental Data ingestion on daily basis
- Involved in hard core development for ingesting data from Source FTP location in to MarkLogic repository leveraging XQuery, XPath, XSLT, Java Script development
- Involved in developing RDF Triples for Semantic relations across data, and querying triples leveraging SPARQL
- Develop MarkLogic REST API Services for rendering the data on Customer Portal from MarkLogic Database
- Leveraged MarkLogic Content Process Framework for Business Rules implementation
- Involved in MarkLogic XQuery unit tests, and MarkLogic Administration
- Utilized GIT, Jenkins et
- Responsible for fixing the production issues on daily basis. Balancing inflow and outflow of the issues. Working on the incident managements of the project.
- Resolving the incidents in the minimal time.
- Developed high quality code and tested it completely by writing proper test cases and running PMD, SONAR tools to check for any violations.
Confidential, Miamisburg, OH
MarkLogic Sr. Developer
- Understand the client requirements from Product Owner and the other third party application architect with very good understanding of existing environment and applications.
- Ingested the data to MarkLogic, transformed to expected XML or JSON formats using XSLT and ML Content Pump
- Extensively used range indexes and world lexicons.
- Develop several XQueries using both CTS search and XPath.
- Created REST API services for ingesting daily incremental data in to MarkLogic
- Used Roxy for unit tests
- Started MarkLogic single host and cluster on AWS.
- Created accounts for users, set their roles, privileges and permissions
- Develop SPARQL queries and have understanding of semantics
- Developed for Displaying the Table of Content(TOC) various codes
- Developed search functionality to search the ship type based on displaying the dynamic Table of Content(TOC)
- Involved the MarkLogic admin activities like Backup the whole Database and restore it, re-index periodically and maintain the configuration setup in all the environment Developed and Bug fix after post launch for search module using Field search
- Generating the various report for adhoc task using Tableau via MarkLogic
- Created a scheduler to generate the report regarding the new published xml details
- Developed the many web service for individual module like Browse by Author Name, List the unique Jurisdiction
- Developed a module for case reference for each case dynamically
- Proactive in meeting with testing team, to explain the new functionality
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed business layer using EJB stateless session beans and deployed on the Application server (Web logic)
- Built restful web services using MongoDB/NodeJS and implemented the front-end using jQuery and AngularJS controllers, directives, and service.
- Created Composite Applications, Home Security components and Adapters by using Oracle SOA technology.
- Developed major websites and services by including Mongo DB as backend software.
- Subject matter expert in enterprise search engine analysis, design, development and systems integration. Search engines include Autonomy IDOL Server, MOSS 2007, Endeca, Lucene/Solr and Microsoft FAST 2010 for SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013.
- Worked closely with the Business/Users team in translating technical requirements into application code
- Developed web layer using Struts framework to manage the project in MVC pattern.
- Implemented integration of Struts Action classes in Presentation Tier.
- Utilized Node.js to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Used Struts Tiles Framework for designing the layout of the application.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the Oracle10g database.
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Creating Angular Services using factory services to implement the business logic.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various packages, procedures, and functions for libraries.
- Proficient in using SVN for Version Control.
- Actively involved in code reviews and also in bug fixing
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Actively participated in meetings with Business Analysts and Architects to identify the scope, requirements and architecture of the project.
- Ensured Service design fits into overall SOA driven program.
- Writing entities in Scala and Java along with named queries to interact with database
- Writing user console page in lift along with the snippets in Scala. The product is responsible to give access to the user to all their credentials and privileges within the system
- Writing scala classes to interact with the database.
- Writing scala test cases to test scala written code
- Followed MVC model and used spring frameworks for developing the Web layer of the application.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Extensively used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, MVC, Business Delegate and Session Facade.
- Involved in preparing Ant builds scripts (XML based), deployments, and integration and configuration management of the entire application modules.
- Used spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over SQL database.
- Individually developed interactive web pages using Angular JS to perform operations in a database.
- Worked on research team that developed Scala, a programming language with full Java interoperability and a strong type system.
- Experience with Internet Application Development such as HTML5, FLEX CSS3
- SPRING, IBATIS/HIBERNATE AND FLEX REQUIRED
- Developed REST-based node.js micro services using domain modeling.
- Generating scala and Java classes from the respective APIs so that they can be incorporated in the overall application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Toolbar for IE.
- Involved in Database design for new modules and developed the persistence layer based on Hibernate.