- Having 7+ years IT experience including Strong Architecture & Development experience using Java/J2EE and Web Technologies.
- Good experience and knowledge in various development methodologies like Rational Unified Process (RUP), Test Driven Development (TDD), Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Agile, UML and Rational Rose.
- Expertise in the implementing Core Java concepts & J2EE Technologies (JSP, JPA, JAXB, JAX - WS, JAX-RS, RMI, JNDI,JDBC, Servlets, EJB (J2EE), JMS (MQ-series),LDAP, HTML5, XML, XSL, Java Script, JCE, Rational Rose, DB2, JSON, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Developed the front-end components using AngularJS Framework that leverages classical Model View Control (MVC) architecture
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, spring (IOC&AOP), Hibernate, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Good Experience in Java Webservices which includes good understanding of handling SOAP Requests and Response, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS and Webservice authentication.
- Experience on Java Multi-Threading, Collection, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Expertise in n-tier and three-tier Client/Server development architecture and Distributed Computing Architecture.
- Worked on the performance & load test related tools like JProfiler and JMeter.
- Actively involved in the Devops streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CA Release Automation.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration testing during the projects.
- Used integrated environment for java such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans, and Clear Case.
- Hands on experience in database programming using PL/SQL queries and MySQL, XML.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production Support.
- Experience in the functional usage and deployment of applications in JBoss, Web Logic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, JSF, Java Beans, SOAP, JAXP, AJAX, Prime Faces Distributed
Technologies: RMI, EJB, JMS, Data Warehouse
Application Server: Web logic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0,Web Sphere
J2EE Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Spring, JSF
IDE's: Eclipse, Edit Plus, Notepad++, RAD, Netbeans
Design Patterns: Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Database(s): Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL, DB2, MySQL
Version Control Tools: GIT, SourceTree, SVN.
Testing Tools: JUnit.
Case Tools: Rational Rose, UML, OOAD, RUP
Operating Systems: Windows, MS-DOS, UNIX, Linux
Build Tools: Ant and Maven
Log Tools: Log4j
Confidential, Bingham Farms, MI
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Involved in the SDLC phases i.e. analysis, design, development and testing phases of the project.
- Designing & developing the business components using Java 8, Java EE 7, Restful API (JAX-RS) with REST, spring, Hibernate, JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JavaBeans, Design Patterns, PL/SQL, XML, XSD, JSON technologies.
- Responsibilities included Requirements Analysis, Design, and Development, and Data Modeling.
- Design and implement web services using JAX-WS SOAP top-down approach (designing WSDL according to specification, then program the code for APIs down to the interface).
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control) /DI (Dependency Injection) to wire the object dependencies across the application.
- Involved in the developing Angular services to acquire data from API server using Angular resource service in JSON format
- Used Jenkins a continuous integration server to build code with GIT as source code management system with GIT plugin
- Developed User Interfaces using HTML5, CSS, bootstrap, AngularJS and JSP's for user interaction.
- Involved in the design and development of Interfaces with upstream and downstream systems using web services, EJB, JMS, XML and XSLT.
- Involved in writing the code using Multithreading and extensively used Collections during the development.
- Have worked in maintenance assignments for the Logistic domain, involving enhancements and production support.
- Worked in designing and building Architecture using J2EE, JSF, and MVC.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAO's) for interacting with the database using JDBC.
- Used Spring MVC design pattern while developing the application.
- Built Enterprise Java Beans with Point-to-Point messaging functionality and MQ Series as JMS provider.
- Used Jackson API for convert JSON constructs to Java objects and vice versa.
- Involved in integrating spring with Hibernate and delegated the persistence operations using Hibernate Template.
- Used JSON to exchange data between ESRI map user interface and the back end services.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views for Oracle 11g database.
- Reviewed deliverables prepared by team before delivery to the business and production support.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as the configuration management tool.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere server using Eclipse IDE.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing. Tested the developed components using JUnit.
- Created views using components of Prime Faces in XHTML files and configured JSF framework.
- Used Prime faces as a JSF extension libraries for rich components such as Accordion, Calendar, Data Table.
- Implementation of single page web application using AngularJS.
- Used Maven for compilation, packaging and deployment in WebSphere Application servers.
- Junit was used for unit testing and implementing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Worked with Core Java technologies including: Collections, Serialization, Generics, Annotations and Exception Handling to implement Back-End Business Logic including Entity Beans and Session Beans
- The database used was Oracle 11g and PL/SQL. Was responsible for developing packages with procedures, functions, cursors, table partitions for populating tables.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed Presentation, Business, & Integrations layers components using Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, XML, Web Services, & Open Source Technologies. Developed/Changed build script using Apache ANT.
- Design and developed the application using Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Used Struts Validation to validate various form entities.
- User Tiles Framework to seamlessly integrate the controller layer with the UI layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used XPath, XQuery, XSL, and XSLT for UI development.
- Designed and developed the Data access layer using Spring-Hibernate integration.
- Developed the service layer using the Spring IOC.
- Worked on Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Used AngularJS to include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Work on Data Modeling and Data Integration.
- Developing Interactive GUI Screens using Prime faces and JSF.
- Designed and developed Underwriting module using Java, JSF (Prime Faces), Spring, JPAand Oracle.
- Written java code based on Spring WebFlow and EJB framework.
- Updated trading pages using HTML5, CSS3 in AngularJS framework.
- Used Perl and shell scripting to automate the batch process and run SQL scripts.
- Developed Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used SAX parser for parsing XML files.
- Used JQuery, AngularJS and JQuery-validation to implement user information validation.
- Developed Mule ESB and Oracle OSB as a middleware services to enterprise environment.
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Designing and developing Web application to generate reports using Java-J2EE technologies.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue, such as PDF, Excel report generation.
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Written SQL statements and used PL/SQL for performing database operations with the help of TOAD.
- Used Maven as project management and build tool for the application.
- Developed Python scripts to automate the deployments to the Web Logic application server.
- Used Rational Clear Case, Clear Quest and GIT for version control and change management.
- Extensively participated in Agile Scrum Development Methodology with Test Driven Development (TDD) process, from the development phase to testing phase and postproduction phase.
Environment: Java 1.6, JDK, J2EE, JSP, Struts 2.0, JMS, Angular JS, HTML, XML, XSLT, MVC, EJB, Bootstrap, SOA, WSDL, Hibernate, JDBC, Spring, CVS, Jira, Camel, GIT, AJAX, Web Logic, JQuery, Apache Tomcat, Oracle 10g, Rational Clear Case, Clear Quest, Junit, Maven, Junit, Jenkins, JMS, Mule ESB, TDD, Oracle OSB.
Confidential, Minnesota, MN
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure using Struts 2.0.
- Responsible to enhance the Portal UI using HTML 5, Java Script, XML, JSP, CSS as per the requirements and providing the client side Java script validations and Server side Bean Validation Framework (JSR 303).
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Involved in the development of Web Services for various business functionalities.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views for My SQL database.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Worked on XML using SAX and DOM parsers.
- Responsible to write the different service classes and utility API which will be used across the frame work.
- Used Axis to implementing Web Services for integration of different systems.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP request.
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Created test framework on JUnit and executed Web testing in Chrome, IE and Mozilla through Web driver.
- Developed server side utilities using Java Beans, XML, and EJB.
- Involved in efficient using of multithreading concept for improving CPU time.
- Used Multithreading for invoking the database and also implemented complex modules which contain business logics using Collection, Reflection, and Generics API.
- Used client side Java scripting: JQUERY for designing TABS and DIALOGBOX.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing. Tested the developed components using JUnit framework.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process, to perform regular jobs like file transfers between different hosts.
- Used Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Involved in production support, monitoring server and error logs and Foreseeing the Potential Issues, and escalating to the higher levels.
- Used Java Swing for developing internal GUI applications.
Confidential, Sylmar, CA
- Actively involved in requirement analysis and giving estimates for several use cases.
- Used Tiles framework to create reusable presentation components.
- Designed and developed the front-end with Jakarta Struts framework, JSF components, Tag libraries and Custom Tag Libraries and development of Presentation Tier using JSP pages integrating AJAX, Custom Tag’s, JSP TagLibs, Tiles, HTML, DHTML.
- Developed front end as JSF framework components like Backed beans, Validators etc.
- Created configuration file for JSF and Struts.
- Designed and developed the JDBC layer for the system, which was used by all other modules for inserting and querying the database.
- Involved in implementing web services using apache AXIS2 and tested WSDL using SOAPUI tool.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, Jquery and Java script.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Transfer Objects, Access Objects, Singleton, factory patterns.
- Involved in writing SQL, PL/SQL queried and stored procedures for the application in Oracle.
- JDBC is used for connecting to Oracle the database.
- Developed automated Build files using ANT.
- Code Walkthrough, Test cases and Test Plans.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Involved in front-end designing using HTML, CSS, and JSF with Ajax and tag libraries.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Worked on highly advanced user interface design and development using HTML and CSS.
- Used Eclipse 3.3 for writing code for JSP, Servlets.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tables. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Implemented Hibernate using the Spring Framework (Created the session Factory)
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to Oracle 9i.
- DAO and the hibernate transactions was implemented using spring framework.
Environment: JDK, J2EE, JSP, JNDI, Oracle 9i, HTML, ANT, Rationale Rose, Eclipse, Bootstrap, Unix, Web logic Application Server, AJAX, JQuery, Struts, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, Spring, LOG4J, CVS.