- Over 9 years of professional IT experience with full project lifecycle development in J2EE technologies Requirements analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of software applications.
- Experienced in leading and managing project team members in various stages of SDLC like requirement gathering, analyzing and designing optimal architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment.
- Experience in working with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Agile (TDD, SCRUM).
- Experienced in requirement analysis, and preparing High Level and Low Level design (HLD and LLD).
- Experienced in developing web - based applications using Java, JEE/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services like SOAP and RESTful services, MVC frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, and database like oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, DB2.
- Expert in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based J2EE applications that confirm SOA standards.
- Skilled on implementing project using both core and advanced Java technologies like Servlets, JSP, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, RMI.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Experience in implementing client - server business applications using Microservices.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, DTD, XSD, JAXB, JAXP, Apache Axis.
- Good hands on experience in various databases like DB2, Oracle, and MySQL and DB side scripting using PL/SQL DB tools such as TOAD, MySQL Workbench, Mongo DB.
- Experienced with deploying applications on to production servers, configuring various parameters of servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web sphere and Web Logic.
- Experienced with debugging issues during deployment of applications and provide support to meet user requirements during acceptance test.
- Well versed with UNIX shell scripting to automate various process of development and testing.
- Experience with test driven development (TDD) using a unit testing framework Junit and knowledge of ANT, Maven and Log4j tools.
- Excellent working experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioral design patterns (MVC Architecture, Singleton, Factory, Facade, Service Locator etc).
- Used version controller tools like Tortoise Subversion (SVN), CVS and Git.
- Experienced with RAD Iterative development methodologies.
- Successfully completed Microservices Hackathon on Oracle Cloud. PDF
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time.
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, EJB, Design Patterns, JNDI, JMS, JPA, Log4J API, RMI, POJOs, Java security
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JSF, JUnit, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Groovy
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, CFX, AWS, Micro services
Web/App Servers: WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss EAP, Web Logic Server
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, DB2
IDE tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM Web Sphere Rational Architect
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, TOAD, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, StarTeam, Mockito.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, Git
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements gathering, Design, Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application
- Adapted Agile Methodology from specification, Analysis, Design, System integration, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance
- Involved in daily standup meetings to provide regular updates on individual tasks and progress of user stories
- Used Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using AngularJS.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts
- Used REST methodology using HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application.
- Achieved synchronization of multiple threads through Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Developed interfaces/APIs in Java to interact with various backend system.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Created web services using Spring @Rest Controller to return JSON to the frontend.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using
- Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Implemented and maintained monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers such as EC2 and storage such as S3 buckets using AWS.
- Used Amazon S3 to backup database instances periodically to save snapshots of data.
- Implemented service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBM.
- Extensively used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging all the debugging and error information.
- Implemented log4j logging framework by creating various Splunk monitoring tools dashboards for easy tracking and debugging.
- Used LDAP Authentication for single sign and authentication, logging and Validating User Credentials.
- Used JIRA extensively to log all issues and track development status.
- Developed unit testing frame work using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing.
- Developed the build scripts using Maven.
- Used GIT Version Controller to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Environment: Core Java, Java/J2EE, JDK 1.8, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Hibernate(ORM), Tomcat, Agile methodology, RESTful Web Services, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, AWS EC2, S3, Micro Services, Angular JS, Node JS, Bootstrap, Splunk, Maven, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, JIRA, RAD, Log4j, JUnit, SVN, Git.
Confidential, Salem, NH
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Involved in complete development of 'Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM' to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables and tested the application in each iteration.
- Promoted good implementation practices, design, coding standard, testing, etc.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJS interaction.
- AngularJS Ajax module is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Experience with service based integration methodologies, including SOAP and REST services using OAuth 2.0 and API Design.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services using SOAP, REST and queues.
- Providing support for implementation, troubleshooting and updates of applications on Linux/UNIX servers
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, OOPs concepts, multi-threading, Java Concurrency, spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Hibernate. Experience with reporting frameworks like Jasper
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate.
- Involved in writing the associations for the query in mapping xml files in Hibernate.
- Developed the application using WAF custom Framework.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in JBOSS. Experience in Web/Application Servers such as Jetty and Glassfish.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects in Oracle DB. Wrote SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from database.
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs and SVN for version control.
- Deployed and tested the application in Unix on JBOSS Application Server.
- Involved in production support, resolving the production job failures, interacting with the operations support group for resuming the failed jobs.
- Involved in resolving issues raised in QA, UAT and Production Issues.
- Developed and executed Test cases using unit testing (JUnit) and integration testing.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Helped in developing the complete business flow and helped in corporate form validations and error handling in the application.
- Involved in the design team for designing the Java Process Flow architecture.
- Responsible for communicating with registered clients to resolve the requirements issues and to deliver the best results more than what they expect.
- Worked on various new enhancements on the system that involved requirements analysis.
- Involved in Code Review with Team and task assignments.
- Guided the new team members to quickly start working on the project development.
Environment: Core Java, Java/J2EE, JDK, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Hibernate(ORM), JBoss Application Server, Agile methodology, RESTful Web Services, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Angular JS, Node JS, Bootstrap, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microservices, Docker, Oracle, MS SQL Server, RAD, Log4j, JUnit, SVN
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Sr JAVA / JEE Developer
- Involved in meetings with clients, management and project team during different SDLC stages like requirement gathering, high level design and implementation, functional testing, and deployment of application on servers.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality
- Led a team of 3 developers and managed team meetings, and communication at all levels.
- Used AngularJS to create and test Single Page Application (SPA) and Bootstrap for styling and layout of the application.
- Developed custom AngularJS directives to build custom reusable modules to use across the application.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services.
- Designed and Developed Web Services to allow communication between application based on RESTful Web
- Implemented Spring MVC Framework according to client requirement. Used various components of Spring such as Spring AOP for implementing cross cutting functionalities like Caching, transaction management and logging.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Involved in developing Class diagram in UML showing generalization and other relationships, Sequence diagram describing the interaction of objects over time
- Used Spring Dependency Injection (IOC) to inject required services
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework like HQL queries, Criteria, projections etc
- Carried out bug fixing by rigorous testing using JUnit test cases
- Used JSON strings to transfer java object data to Angular JS and vice versa.
- JIRA was used for bug-tracking.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 9i/10g Database.
- Analyzed AWR reports to find performance issues in DB with queries for multiple transactions. Tuned various queries based on this to get optimal performance of application in real time.
- Documented all stages of the project, generated documentation using Java API Documentation Generator (Java doc).
- Provided support to deploy the application on production servers on UNIX environment.
- Automated testing process using shell scripting.
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design specification using Rational Rose.
- Implementation of J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, and Data Access Objects.
- Actively involved in design of the application architecture in lines of their own Framework based on MVC2.
- Architecture with JSP Front End (HTTP Request/Response Integration) as View, Servlet as Controller and combination of EJBs and Java classes as Model.
- Designed and developed presentation layer using JSP which acts as View in a distributed MVC architecture, which involves model components and controller components.
- Used Entity Beans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and also to store the data into the data layer.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, packages and triggers.
- Involved in configuration of Spring MVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework for design and development of web application.
- Used Hibernate for Object relational Mapping and Persistence.
- Designed and developed business tier using EJBs.
- Developed XML and XSLT pages to store and present data to the user using parsers.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used CVS as Version Control System performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit and log4j.