- Myself highly creative, forward thinking professional with a multi - faceted background in user experience, front-end/back-end development and responsive design/programming for both static and dynamically loaded content with 9+ years of solid experience.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and, Production support and Maintenance and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Hands-on of experience in frontend/client-side world and have extensive expertise with React.js, Redux, Angular JS, Angular2/4, Boothstrap and most legacy frameworks and libraries such as jQuery.
- Excellent in backend/server-side stack, I've built large scale applications with Node.js with relational (MySQL) and non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting skills that allow me to quickly analyze problems in legacy applications and come to a modern solution that extends the life of the application without rewriting everything from scratch.
- Expertise in Angular JS framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Strong Technical knowledge on Migration of applications from Angular.js to Angular2.
- Strong working experience in multi-layered Architecture involving AngularJS.
- Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Expertise in creating desktop based application with Angular JS and Unit Test with Karma-Jasmine.
- Expertise in Responsive Web Design (RWD) and Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop SPA.
- Expertise in Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Expertise in creating responsive mobile-friendly websites.
- Strong Technical knowledge on Migration of applications from Angular.js to React.js.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in building application with React JS, Redux, Require JS, in MVC architecture.
- Expertise in React.JS framework and integrate them to Node JS server side code.
- Hands-on of knowledge in using JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Expertise in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using JAVA along with Spring, Servlets and Node.js along with Express JS.
- Expertise in developing ExtJs classes.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes and CSS Behaviours in CSS.
- Hands-on in writing test cases in methodologies Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
- Experience in using Bugzilla and Firebug to debugging and troubleshooting the existing code.
- Expertise in enhancing to Mongo DB architecture to improve performance and scalability.
- Experience in Unit Testing (UIT), Integration Testing and Preparing test cases.
- Expertise in Spring Boot & Spring MVC.
- Experienced working on different layers of Spring MVC architecture such as Spring-Controller, Service and Repository classes.
- Good experience in using Ionic 3 framework for mobile app development.
- Expertise creating user validation forms and sending data to server using Restful services.
- Expertise in working on AWS to integrate Server and Client side code.
- Hands-on experience in AWS cloud resources to better achieve a lower cost and higher performance/uptime.
- Experience in Using SASS and LESS, Groovy Scripting.
- Expertise in Utilizing Jasmine, Karma, Mocha and NPM to build and test applications.
- Hands on working experience with onshore/offshore team.
- Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications.
- Extensively used the repositories like Github and SVN.
- Extensive use of Grunt& Gulp as a build tool for projects.
- Expertise in Gimp and Photoshop.
- Experience in Drupal Themes developing Drupal custom modules, resolving Drupal configuration issues.
- Extensive experience working under agile methodologies environment (scrum, kanban).
Debugging Tools: Developer tools, Firebug, Bugzilla.
Programming Languages: C,C++,JAVA,SQL, PL/SQL
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3(basic idea on wire frame and visual design)
Version Mgmt: Subversion, GIT, CVS, BIT bucket
Frameworks: Angular JS, Angular2, Angular4,React Js,EXT JS, D3, Backbone JS, Ionic 3,Bootstrap,Prototype, Node JS, JQuery, Spring, Drools.
Database: Oracle 9i, 10g, / SQL Server 2005, 2008, NoSQL SERVER, MS SQL
IDE: MS Visual Studio 2008, Dreamweaver CS3, Eclipse, Sublime Text, Web Storm, Brackets, Notepad++, Edit Plus, JS fiddle, Tatastrom, Brackets, Plunker.
Operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10,Linux/Unix, Mac
Sr. Java/UI Developer
- Daily programming in server and client side by using Angular.js/2/4, React.js, Java, J2EE, Node.JS and Express.JS.
- Extensive use of Angular.js for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- Developed multiple POCs to create a user interface in Angular JS.
- Web application is redesigned by using Angular4. Web API are used to send and receive data to/from back end, recently started updating from Angular4 to Angular5.
- Rapidly created mock-ups and wireframes for evaluation and client discussion.
- Communicate with the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Interacting with Graphics design team in the use of Photoshop CS3, MS Visio, PowerPoint, Dreamweaver, and Flash.
- Consulting frequently with clients and team on technical best practices and solutions.
- Redesigned Menu & Navigation to Angular 4 and updated Loans and Contract forms for a better user experience.
- Developed code style guidelines for Angular 4 based on angular official documentations.
- Used Node JS, Angular JS and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Worked on using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Construct powerful and modern frontend architecture, involving React, Redux, and ES2015.
- Designed and developed CSS behaviours, CSS styles, CSS fonts, CSS buttons, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo elements in CSS.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Developed Web API using Node.JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Involved with working on Big data (Splunk enterprise) to generate the Rest API and integrated that API to Client side code using Node JS, Express JS.
- Utilized ExtJs 6.0.2, Highcharts 4, Sencha Cmd in a Windows environment.
- Designed and Developed various Angular 2 Component (/ngModule), Services (observable/promises), Directive and Pipes, Used Angular2 CLI commands for productivity and global/generic building blocks Consumed server-side SOAP UI web services and called them from angular controllers
- Used SQL queries & PL/SQL-Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, sequences, indexes.
- Developed Server less Cloud Applications using Angular 2 and Amazon Web Services.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database.
- Working with front end technical design in react/redux for functional stories with guidance from project solution architect.
- Involved in working with offshore delivery team, resolving dependencies, reviewing implementation.
- Worked in server-side by creating RESTFUL Web using Node.js & Express.js.
- Developed client side drop down menus, search bars and drop down toggles using Twitter-Bootstrap.
- Developed in an Agile Team environment using TFS & Git.
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Foster City,CAResponsibilities:
- Responsible for experimenting with new frameworks and libraries to make decision either should be used in the product/project or not. .
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing Restful web services data payload.
- Involved in the design, development and testing phases of life cycle using AGILE methodology - Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in migration of applications from Angular.js to Angular2.
- Built highly modular HTML5 front end that built on ReactJS optimizing for rendering performance and adding new product features, bug fixes, and transitioning Account pages to the new platform using React JS.
- Performance analysis and correction of React/Redux.
- Experience in working with React.Js along with the AngularJS 2.0.
- Assisted in development of web app designed with React.js with future plans of linking mobile and web apps through an RESTful API.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD create, read, update, and delete features using ReactJS and Responsive Design.
- Used AngularJS to create maintainable and testable single page application and Implemented 2-way data binding and used ng-filters across the applications.
- Worked on Redux and React along with the AngularJs in developing the Web Application.
- Assisted in designing and creating iOS and Android mobile app using React Native.
- Created SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on SQL database.
- Customized the Node.js server to pick the local Package JSON and run the applications without changing the local paths and variables.
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring-Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman.
- Involved in designing Spring MVC application and Hibernate to design module structure.
Confidential, Newark, CAResponsibilities:
- Created custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular JS.
- Implemented two-way data binding through scope in applications built on Angular JS and one-way binding when necessary.
- Created model binding and API calls using Angular JS.
- Built a high-performance, reusable code library for UI and backend components.
- Developed MySQL and MongoDB based backend.
- Developed several hundred Ext JS classes and trained team members.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Worked heavily in AWS cloud resources to better achieve a lower cost and higher performance/uptime .
- Developed form validations utilizing Angular JS messages modules.
- Created interactive prototypes using Balsamiq and InVision.
- Developed data visualization tools using Algorithmic Programming, WebSockets, JSON and AJAX for market sentiment indicators, live streaming price panels, live events count down widget, economic calendars.
- Used various jQuery plugins date picker, dialog boxes to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Modified Shopify template with client's branding, Customized menu structure to suit categories, Setup categories, product pages, blog, and special pages.
- Used jQuery to perform AJAX to get JSON data from the backend and parse it on the front-end.
- Created SQL scripts for tuning and scheduling with SQL server.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM, DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Design and develop prototype video to showcase company features.
WEB /UI Developer
- Established online branding and company style guide which led to a 200% increase in traffic.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
- Developed web based ad sales team application, implemented AJAX based framework, developed CSS layout prototyped the application and demonstrated to advertiser, business user and to end-users. .
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Written CSS to provide table free layout to user interface screen.
- Involved in all phases of Designing and Development of application.
- Involved in Bug Fixing and Production Support Maintenance.
- Designed UI using HTML, SASS, DHTML, JQuery, Java Script, CSS, JSP.
- Involved in writing JSP and SQL to handle transactions
- Used CVS for version control.
- Tomcat Application Server was used for deploying the application.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.