- 7+ PLUS years of experience in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, integration and testing of client / server based applications using Java and J2EE object oriented technologies.
- Experienced in using Agile Methodology including creating product / sprint catalogs, active participation in Scrum, Sprint planning and exit meetings.
- Experienced in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, Spring, JSF, Struts, EJB, JDBC, JPA, XML, JAXB, JAX - WS, AJAX, ANT and REST/SOAP Web Services.
- Experience in writing various Gulp tasks to minify HTML, CSS and JS code and building the UI code.
- Developed Offline web applications using AngularJS and IndexedDB.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation (RMI), Serialization, Java Beans.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss, BEA Web LogicApplication Server, IBM Web Sphere Application and Apache Tomcat.
- Good experience in implementing Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD).
- Extensively worked on implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using XML Web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML Parsers).
- Strong Experience in working with Client Script design technologies like Angular JS, JQuery, AJAX and Java Script.
- Used Backbone.js and ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server. Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Expertise in implementation of web applications using frameworks such as Struts, Spring MVC, JSF, Spring web flow) and Persistence Framework like Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping) in a typical n-tier architecture.
- Good experience in server side Business Logic Development using Session, Entity and Message Driven Beans.
- Good understanding of JMS, JSF, EJB, SOA, Apache Axis and XML related technologies like XSL, XSLT.
- Expertise in deploying enterprise applications on WEB /Application servers like IBM WebSphere, Jboss, Apache Tomcat & BEA WebLogic.
- Experience working in Databases like Oracle 9i//12c (SQL, PL/SQL), MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL.
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as CVS, Clear Case, GIT
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, Spring Boot, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, Erwin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL Workbench
Databases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Middleware: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational ClearCase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
WebServices Spec: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
WebServices Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
WebServices Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
White box Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DBUnit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMock
Blackbox Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunner
Application Servers: WebLogic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Freemarker
Cloud Computing: AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, Dynamo DB
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Microservices
Confidential, NYC, NY
SR. JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Involved in developing WebServices operations in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Analyze requirements with team; write High Level design documents, System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Followed agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Participated Agile/Scrum development and deployment teams
- Used Spring Framework 4.1 for the application development.
- Used Spring for bean instantiation, annotations, controllers, request mapping to handle the web service request and response.
- Used NodeJS to resolve dependencies via Angular 2, Typescript, Jasmine.
- Involved in front end development using Struts, JSP's, JSF and JSTL .
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, and JAXP for processing.
- Monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console using swaggered UI registered micro services.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Design and developed request and response XML Schema (XSD) documents for WebServices operations such as Retrieve History.
- Experienced with AWS services to smoothly manage application in the cloud and creating or modifying the instances. Participated in troubleshooting issues on AWS, Netflix Eureka, and Cloud environments.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application and reusable AngularJS applications.
- Templating engine for emails and reports was Freemarker.
- Integrated with third party Sale point API to make restful WebServices call.
- Designed and developed necessary PL/SQL for the database operations as needed.
- Jasmine was used to provide client side unit test coverage.
- Batch jobs were automated using the Quartz scheduler.
- Used Maven for the project management like build, install.
- Deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Used GIT for version control and repository.
- Involved in writing Unit test cases for unit testing using Junit.
- Used Selenium for UI automation.
- Used log4j for logging errors, info, exceptions.
- Involved extensively in Code Reviews, Unit testing and Process Improvements.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS WebServices, JAX-WS WebServices, Apache CXF, JQuery 1.10, JQueryUI, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, WebLogic 10.1, Eclipse 4.2, Junit, XMLSPY, SOAPUI 5.1, Log4j, Maven 3.1, PMD, AWS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Angular 2, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Maven, Hudson, TcpMon, Sun Jersey, Junit 4.1, Powermock, Selenium, JIRA, Rally, Jasmine, Apache POI, Quartz Scheduler, TcpMon, Selenium, GIT, Bamboo CI, Cucumber.
Confidential, JOHNS CREEK, GA
SR. FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Designed the Web application Using Spring MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Analyzed, designed, implemented web based application using Java, JPA, JSP, Spring, XML, and SQL.
- Used Agile methodologies during the complete project life cycle.
- Helped in preparing the design documents like process flow, sequence, component diagram.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring Boot micro services in to Spring EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in Amazon Web Services (AWS) console.
- Implemented DIM Web service using Spring Framework.
- Used Agile methodology XP for development using User Stories.
- Used annotations in the complete project development, WebServices, MVC design.
- Used JMS for consuming pin verification, device connect disconnect messages.
- Used JPA as data persistence API for all the DAO, database operations.
- Generated Hibernate Objects, and used Hibernate ORM for SOTI Publisher application.
- Used Maven project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Used Spring quartz timer to load the DIM data base with device battery information on regular intervals of time.
- Developed Spring REST Web services for opening, closing the locker door webservice operations.
- Wrote lots of JSP's for maintains and enhancements of the application. Worked on Front End using Servlets, JSP and also backend using Hibernate.
- Developed the presentation and controller logic for the screens related to my user stories using JSPs, HTML, bean and form tag libraries.
- Developed code for user stories (based on user requirements) and successfully approved it from QA
- Used Spring Cache Abstraction and Ehcache to reduce the number expensive executions.
- Developed rule modules using Rule Engines, Drools.
- Used Subversion (SVN), ClearCase as source controls.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards for PSCU with Jenkins.
- Spring XML configuration for Camel Integration to messaging XML documents.
- Parse XML documents like Device Connect, Disconnect messages using JAXB.
- Used Microsoft Visio to design the work flows and sequence diagrams, class diagrams.
- Writing unit and integration tests with Mockito framework.
- Designed and implemented the UI components using ExtJS for file storage and maps using Open layers.
- Involved in Testing in Agile Development Environment, Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, Testing, Staging, and Production).
Confidential, NEW YORK
SR. JAVA DEVELOPER
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session facade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework’s IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Developed a controller Servlet that dispatches request to appropriate Action Classes.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Web logic and JSP.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing the Database Transactions.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components and RESTful service endpoints using Spring Boot.
- Used join point and advice Spring AOP modules for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Java Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Identified and resolved programming issues, Servlets and EJB s performance tuning opportunities.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Involved in Developing Web Application with Full Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile methodologies.
- Created detail design documents which has the UML Design diagrams, table information, object model etc which are required for the developer.
- MVC architecture is implemented by struts framework.
- Exposed Survey API to other applications in DOE using Apache Axis2.
- Page design and development are done using Oracle BPM.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Written Test cases using JUnit to validate the application flows in different scenarios in the standalone application.
Confidential, LANSING, MI
SR. JAVA J2EE DEVELOPER
- Involved in database modeling applying the normalization rules
- Developed Code using Struts framework, based on the MVC design pattern
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Tag Libraries
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, recapturing the existing code and writing a new code for most of the modules
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view helper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and java standards
- Analyzed, designed, validated the business logic of the system and implemented the application
- Developed business services using EJB’s and used SOAP API.
- Translated functional requirements into technical design by gathering the user stories.
- Developed order history and order status of all the Authorized agent’s specific bonds
- Developed dynamic pages for generating a report for displaying the existing business rules based on a search criteria to be reviewed by the CNA internally
- Involved in debugging the product using JIRA Bug Tracking
- Deployed the application on to Websphere application server.
- Developed Search Tool for the organization to display reports agent wise, month wise, weekly.
- Developed Servlets for generating reports in PDF format.
- Implemented multiple high-performance MongoDB replica sets on EC2 with robust reliability.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on My SQL.
- Worked with MySQL for SQL Yog and Workbench.
- Written JQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Database and environments using TOAD.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Effective using in ClearCase and clear quest for version control and defect tracking.
Confidential, PLEASANTON, CA
SR. JAVA DEVELOPER
- Analyzed and designed the system.
- Created Various UML Diagrams e.g. Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams.
- Responsible for the design and development of the framework. The system is designed using J2EE technologies based on MVC architecture. The Views are programmed using struts, JSP pages, Model is a combination of EJB’s and Java classes and Controllers are Servlets.
- Developed user interface using JSP JQuery, and AJAX to speed the application.
- Writing the java script and designing the JSP GUI frame work.
- Involved in developing EJB’s for the business logic and deploying them in Apache tomcat.
- Responsible for creating of Action classes, JSPs, Model classes.
- Used business delegate to call EJB from struts action class.
- Used JBoss application server to deploy application into Production environment
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, Spring and Hibernate
- Used Java Messaging Services for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Deployed Application to BEA WebLogic server.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSP
- Extensively worked on spring’s framework.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on SQL.
- Worked with MySQL for MySQL, SQL Yog and Workbench.
- Implementation of Spring IOC container, Spring JDBC template, Spring Exception Strategy and AOP.
- XML messages are used to communicate between web services that are written using SOAP and WSDL.
- Created different database objects (Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers) for the backend MS SQL server.
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse 3.6 and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Created war files & deployed on Tomcat using ANT deployment tool.
- Performed Java web application development using J2EE and Netbeans.
- Expertise in employing W ater Fa ll M odel and best practices for software development
- Built CVS and XML file loaders and splitters for financial data
- Used Clear Case for source Version Control.
- Tested with the Junit Test Cases for both Professional and Institutional Claims.
Environment: JDK1.5, Servlet, EJB, Struts. JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, Java Script, AJAX, UML, Eclipse, WebLogic, SOAP, JBoss, ANT, JQuery, Netbeans, JSP, EJB, WSDL, Toad, web services, HTML, XML, MS SQL server2005, My SQL, CVS, ClearCase, Junit.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Used Web Logic server for deploying the application.
- Involved in analysis and design of the application.
- Involved in preparing the detailed design document for the project.
- Involved in developing JSP forms.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Designed various applets using JBuilder.
- Designed and developed Servlets to communicate between presentation and business layer.
- Used EJB as a middleware in developing a three-tier distributed application.
- Developed Session Beans and Entity beans to business and data process.
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- The processed data is transferred to the database through Entity Bean.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Involved in unit testing using Junit.