- Experience in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements gathering, Analysis and Design, Implementation, Integration and Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Expertise in development of Web based and Client/Server Applications.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
- Experienced in implementing features of Bootstrap.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Dreamweaver, Sublime Text2 and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Experience in creating Web Forms and User Controls.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Experience in using Web Services like SOAP protocol in JAXWS and RESTFUL web services Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in AJAX and JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Expert in creating Templates, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross - browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users. Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Outstanding problem solving, data analysis skills, strong focus on teamwork and achieving team goals, result oriented and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
Web Services/Servers: RESTful, SOAP, XML, Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, WebSphere, JBoss
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C++, C
Database: SQL server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2
IDE & Tools: Edit Plus, Dreamweaver, notepad++, sublime text, Eclipse, Adobe Dreamweaver, smartgit, Spring Suite, IntelliJ Idea, Jira
Workflow & Delivery: Responsive Web Design, Mobile Development, Single Page App, Cross Browser Compatibility
Debugging Tools: w3c validator, IE Tester, Firebug, Chrome Inspector
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Mac OS, Linux.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Extensively involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle such as requirements analysis, design and implementation in agile environment.
- Experience in using the Liferay Community Portal server to develop portlets.
- Embedded new Media Elements i.e., video and audio files using the HTML5 markups. Used HTML5 File API for uploading local files from the client-side.
- Implemented the new features of HTML5 forms like Input types, miscellaneous attributes i.e., required, placeholder, autofocus etc. Used local storage and Application caches to store information locally on the client’s computer.
- Developed Single Page Application using Angular.js framework.
- Created Responsive Web Design pages using Bootstrap CSS and CSS Media Queries.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax, Bootstrap and Angular.js.
- Wrote Angular.js controllers, views, and services for new website features.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Used JQuery UI for dialogs, tabs, date picker and model popups.
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using Dreamweaver and HTML
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Used/modified JQuery to perform Ajax calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Used Ajax in communication for consuming RESTful web services data load.
- Handled cross browser compatibility issues across various browsers and platforms such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.
- Maintained version control using smart git.
- Used Apache Tomcat web server for application deployment.
Confidential, KANSAS CITY, MO
- Used Eclipse IDE 3.7 for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Developed tabbed pages by using Angular.js directives.
- Developed custom directives, factories and services in Angular.js.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating Angular.js with Bootstrap which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Extensively used spring 3.1 frameworks to implement MVC architecture.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Designed DOM based interaction to reprogram selected links.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Utilized design pattern for clean and effective design and implementation.
- Deployed modules using WebLogic Application Server 10g.
- Used Log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Analyze, debug and investigate on problems reported by users.
- Used GIT for version repository maintenance.
- Used Agile methodology named SCRUM for all the work performed.
- Worked on MVC framework to build Web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Performed code reviews (standards, performance tuning, refactoring, reusability)
Confidential, KANSAS CITY, MO
- Involved in requirement gathering requirements and analysis.
- Designed and developed GUI using HTML, and CSS according to standards.
- Coding site in HTML, CSS and Java Scripts.
- Used UI Development using JSP, HTML, and coded Java components which Retrieves data using SQL from Oracle database.
- Participated in analyzing the requirements and depicted them through use cases and scenarios.
- Participated in designing the technical architecture of UI Module with project Manager.
- Participated in unit testing, integration testing and installation of the system.
Confidential, North Kansas City, MO
- Closely worked with the customer scrum to build the internal web application which will be used by MSC sales Associate to interact with the customer and place order on the phone.
- Responsible for all client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, JQuery UI.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and JSON and hence building type a head feature for zip code, city and county look up using JQuery, AJAX and JQuery.
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML session storage hence give user feature of running session at one time.
- Created UI designs using Web standards
- Involved in extensive HTML coding.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Implemented various Validation Controls for client-side validation and implemented custom validation controls.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Responsible for developing the presentation layer using JSP, HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, AJAX, Custom Tags, Struts-Html tag library and Apache Tiles.
- Designed and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Involved in configuring the shopping cart for e-commerce website.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Modified code in a web database in Report definition and user profile forms, Users request access to different reports on web, Developed views to display data.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Developed SQL scripts for data migration.
- Supported and updated Kronos website based on the business requirements.
- Worked closely with third party vendors.
Environment: Java Script, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, High charts, XHTML, XML, XSL, SQL Server and Windows XP.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Involved in the maintenance release which targeted to implement enhancements, providing support for large offices.
- Configuration of application using spring 3.0, Struts 2.0, Hibernate, DAO’s, Actions Classes, Java Server Pages.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts1.2 Framework.
- Understanding how the current system was functioning and business requirements.
- Participated in high-level design and architecture discussions of the application.
- Participated in design specifications review sessions for the system.
- Prepared Sequence and class diagrams using this Rational Rose.
- Involved in design and development of controllers using Servlets.
- The online screens are developed using JSP and HTML.
- Used JDBC to communicate with the data base.
- Reviewed and resolved production issues by trouble shooting through debugging.
Environment: Java 2, Servlets, spring, JSP, JDBC, JavaBeans, DB2, XML, HTML, Clear Case, RAD, Web Sphere Application Server 6.1, Java script.