- Oracle Certified Java Professional having 8+ years of strong experience in the IT industry with Highly Dynamic, Challenging Environment, Diversified Exposure in design, development and deployment of Web - Based and Client-Server business applications.
- Rich Experience in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), Object Oriented Methodologies (OOAD), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Java (JDK1.8), J2EE Design Patterns, Data Modelling.
- Extensive experience in developing Scalable, Reliable, Secured and Efficient enterprise applications using Java EE 5/6 (Servlets4.0, JSP2.2, JDBC4.0, JNDI1.2, JTA, JPA,JSF), Web Services (SOAP, RESTFUL, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS) and XML (SAX, DOM, JAXP, JAXB), EJB3.2, Thymeleaf, Spring4.x, ORM frameworks like Hibernate5.x and iBatis.
- Well versed in designing presentation layer components using Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles,JSTL, java Script, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular.js, Angular 4.0, React.js, Node.js, backbone.js.
- Developed Rich Internet ApplicationsUsing Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Ribbon, Spring Reactor,Spring Eureka,Spring Actuator, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as EC2, Cloud Watch,Kinesis,Dynamo DB,SQS,Lambda, API Gateway, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Extensivelyworkedon Core Java concepts like Multithreading,Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception Handling, Collections and Frameworks.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Expertise in development applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka model, Play framework.
- Good Exposure toApache Kafka,Apache storm,Scala, DevOps, Micro-services like Spring-Boot,
- Experience with Java8 features like parallel stream has and filters through lambda expressions.
- Experience with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ.
- Strong knowledge of design including J2EE Design Patterns Singleton, MVC, DAO, Composite View, Session Facade,Service Locator in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Strong understanding of Micro services Patterns Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Working experience of Relational Database Management Systems(RDMS)like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2and Non-Relational Databases(NoSQL)like MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB,Hbase.
- Hands on experience with version control systems like SVN, GIT,CVS,Stash, Rational ClearCase.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance, related tasks using Jenkins, Maven, Python.
- Experience in Integration tools Oracle SOA Suite, web-methods and ApacheCAMEL.
- Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration, and Migration, Trouble-Shooting of Splunk.
- Good experience in unit testing using Karma, Jasmine and Junit4.0, Automated Testing using Java, Selenium (IDE/Webdriver), Integration Testing using Continuum, Selenium, Jenkins.
- Strong Experience in building J2EE applications using tools such as ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Experience in creating rules using Business Rules Engines: Drools, ILOG.
- Worked on back-end services with Golang,developed the Golang backend for next version of adsGO.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy the application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Good exposure in interacting with clients and solving application environment issues and can communicate effectively with people at different levels including stakeholders, internal teams.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JPA JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Java Beans, Applets, Multithreading, Java Networking, Spring data, Spring Boot, Spring framework, Spring JDBC,Hystrix,Reactor,Actuator,Spring Templates, java mail, Google API, Hibernate 4.x/5.x, Web Services,SOAP,RESTFUL
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7, 1.8,C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL,Golang,Python
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.1, (WAS) IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0, Jetty Server, jerkins, AEM 6.0.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0,iBatis,Angular Ionic, RCP
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WebSphere Application Developer 5.x, IBM RAD,STS, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI,REST
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, Altova,XMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC Waterfall model
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing tools: Junit4.0, JMeter, HtmlUnit, Selenium
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MySQL,Informix and DB2.
Version Control: CVS, SVN,GIT,Stash, Rational ClearCase
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Babel, Gulp, Webpack, Grunt
Platforms: Windows 7/8, UNIX, LINUX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Implemented the application using Agile Development methodology which included daily scrum calls, two-week iterations, user story planning,retrospective meetings,code reviews.
- Developed Dynamic Single Page Application using Angular4.0,Bootstrap4.0,HTML5,CSS3.
- Worked extensively on Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, optimizing an internal application using Angular 4with Modules and Offline Compilation.
- Designed and implemented the end to end flow for the User Administration flow which includes the creation, updation, deletion and listing of users and also includes the filtering capabilities using Angular4.
- Implemented features such as routing, data binding without a page refresh using Angular 4.
- Used Angular 4 Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms.
- Created various Angular4 services, modules, attribute directives,template, data driven forms.
- Worked on setting up the routing configuration using Angular 4 UI router for various views.
- Used Angular-cli with webpack to perform builds, createproduction ready code for deployment.
- Created Typescriptreusable components and services to consume REST API's by Angular4. Designed and implemented application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, IOC,Annotations, AOP,Transactions and JDBC.
- Used Spring Annotations to simplify business logic for creating Spring MVC Restful web services.
- Worked on Spring Boot Actuatorto expose data through different technologies like HTTP(endpoints),JMX, SSH and /health endpoint to show the health of the application.
- Developed notification service for J2EE application using Spring Reactorfor asynchronous handling of a largevolume concurrent service requests coming from multiple service handlers.
- Implemented client-side load balancing for Microservice app, servers using Netflix Ribbon.
- Built a hypermedia-driven, implemented connectors between Hateoas and Spring REST services.
- Implemented the Authentication, Authorization, Access-control featuresby using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, DTO, Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Worked on Spring Cloud like Spring Eureka, Cloud Foundry for Routing, Service-to-Service calls.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers and sending them mails about different policies.
- Designed and developed MicroServices business components using Spring Boot.
- Used Lombok library in the DTO layer to provide simple, boilerplate-free code.
- Hands on Coding to build REST MicroServices usingSpring Cloud, Spring Config, Cloud Foundry.
- Secured API's by implementing OAuthtoken-based authentication/authorization using Spring Security.
- Extensively worked on Hibernate mappings, HQL, Query, Lazy loading Transactions and Locking.
- Experience in Hibernate5.0.2 which includes integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures, functions, performed polymorphic associations.
- Worked on Hibernate Relational mappings like One-To- Many, Many-To- Many, Many-To-One.
- Developed J2EE Applications using Drools4.x, Work flows, Human tasks to implement Business rules validations and provided Drools Dashboard for Business users.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including AWS.
- Configured AWS Identity and IAM Groups and Users for improved login authentication.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Developed queues using AWS SQS with JMS for services to subscribe and listen events.
- Worked on creating the Docker Containers, Consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Created tables inSQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures functions, Packages for in the database.
- Wrote SQL queries to get the data, connect database in the DAO implementation classes.
- Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports development, test and production environments.
- Setup the CIand Continuous Development(CD) process for the application using the Jenkins,Maven.
- Used Postman, Rest Client, Spring Mock MVC, Spring 4Junit for testing the web services.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking stories progress, follow agile methodology and sprint planning.
- Used GitHub to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges.
Environment: Java8,Spring MVC, Angular 2.0,Bootstrap4.0, HTML5, CSS3,SpringAOP, IOC,Eureka, Quartz, Reactor, Hateoas,Netflix, Cloud Foundry, RESTful, Maven, REST API,Hibernate5.0.2, REST Webservice, Drools,SQL, JBOSS AS7,Docker, KubernetesOracle12c, GIT,Log4j.
Sr. Java/ J2EE Full Stack Developer
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, Coding, Modification and Implementation of user requirements in the online banking automation application.
- Worked in an Agile work environment with Content Management system for workflow management.
- Used React.js to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients,send request to server.
- Used React.js to create views to hook up models to the DOM,synchronize data with server.
- Used React-Redux hunk as middleware to handle asynchronous actions,to make REST API calls.
- Worked with Node.js to develop RESTful API’s consumed in front end applications.
- Implemented MVVM architecture using Redux Architecture with React JS.
- Worked extensively on developing controllers, Interfaces and implementation classes using SpringMVC framework, Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based service through REST.
- Extensively worked on Spring bean wiring, Spring DAO, Spring AOP modules.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions, Stream API, Parallel operations.
- Developed batch processing using Spring Batch in the persistence layer & improved performance of batch processes using Multithreading with Executor Framework for control of asynchronous tasks in parallel threads.
- Involved and developed all phases of security implementation using spring security system against all types of authentications: LDAP authentication, Database,Pre-Authentication.
- Implemented application security including User Management, LDAP authentication, authorization, Improving performance, security and usability of existing application.
- Used Apache camel to integrate the different applications using protocols like http, ActiveMQ.
- Implemented Microservices governance layer (Eureka, Zuul, Auth Server, AML).
- Worked on JMSlike RabbitMQ, Active MQand used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX- RS.
- Scaled the component interactions and generalized the interfaces using Restful web service.
- Working with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, VPC, Route53, Auto scaling groups, Cloud watch, Cloud Front, IAM for installing configuring and troubleshooting on various Amazon images for server from physical into cloud.
- Worked with java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage service, Simple queue.
- Hosted and tested the application in AWS servers before publishing it in actual production
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, GitHub and AWS.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database,ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, increasing overall maintainability ofthe database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database,automating data changes and reporting and Managing, maintaining NoSQLdatabases in production domain.
- Experience to support Assessment phase and evaluate Design, Code, build /deployments relating to Microservices.
- Involved in build process, modifying the Gradle files and compiling, packaging the WAR file.
- Used Log4j for tracking errors, debugging the code, resolved bugs, Change Requests to code.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit as the Unit testing framework and Selenium for the developed Java applications.
- Coordinated with QA team for development of test plan, test cases, test code and responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects using Selenium.
Environment: Java8, Eclipse Mars, React.js, Redux, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Unix Shell Scripting, Java Script, AOP,IOC, Eureka, Zuul,MongoDBActive MQ, JMS,Apache camel, MongoDB, JBoss, JAX-RS, Jersey, Spring security, Microservices, NOSQL, Log4j, Selenium, Spring DAO, REST API, JMS, Drools,AWS S3, REDIS, EC2, VPC, Route53, ELB.
Sr. Java/ J2EE & Full Stack Developer
Confidential - Louisville, KY
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Developed application using new features of Java 1.7 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loops.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, Angular JS, JQuery.
- Implemented presentation of webpages using CSS 3.0, Adobe Flash and JQuery plugins.
- Used AngularJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular.js&Express.jsto create Controllers to handle events.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers and sending those mails about different policies.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like MVC, DI (IOC), Auto Wiring,AOP.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services, Microservices-based Integration.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools.
- Explored Drools modules such as Drools Expert, DroolsFusion, and Drools Flow.
- Used NoSQL database Cassandra for having high efficiency and good response for the request.
- Implemented Java APIs for retrieval and analysis on No-SQL database like Cassandra.
- Developed Service Layer Using Spring, AspectJ and persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and cache concepts.
- Modified the Spring Controllers and Services classes to support the introduction of spring.
- Working with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service.
- Worked with Web services components JAX-RS services and worked with Restful Web services.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process and SVN was used for PM.
- Instrumental in implementation and deployment of a Multi-tenant software as a service(SaaS).
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Smoke Test and Acceptance Testing with Selenium in multiple Java platforms. Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and x-path.
- Support CI/CD Tools integration, operations/change management, and Maintenance, Support full Automation f CI Testing.
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC.
- Used J2EEdesign patterns like Value Object Pattern, Session façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.Spring with Tiles Framework is implemented for a common look.
- Integrated struts MVC with spring DI and Spring hibernate DAO
- EJB Session Beans were used to process requests from the user interface and CMP entity beans were used to interact with the persistence layer.
- Developed to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed EJB MDB’s and message Queue’s using JMS technology.
- Implemented security for different front-end views based on the access privileges.
- Involved in writing XML validation classes using Struts validation framework.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, AJAX and Struts Tags.
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size MySQL database (about 4 crore rows) using Java multithreading.
- Used NoSQL database CouchDB for having high efficiency and good response for the request.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP & MicroServices to register agents.
- Used RAD IDE based on Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Action Classes, Struts.
- Involved in writing DAO, DTO’s using Hibernate DAO Support.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Used IBM WebSphere Application Server to deploy the application as like WAS LIBERTY.
- Unit tested the changes based on TDD and performed the code review.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
Java/ J2EE Developer
Confidential - Birmingham, AL
- Involved in requirements gathering, system design, analysis and setting up the developmentenvironment.
- Participated in designing the user interface for the application using HTML, DHTML, and Java Server Pages(JSP).
- Involved in writing Client-Side Scripts using Java Scripts and ServerSide scripts using Java Beans.
- UsedServlets for handling the business.
- Developed ETL framework which flexible to handle - DB2 DB, file2DB, xml2DB, Web service to file.
- Extensively used Quartz scheduler to schedule the automated jobs.
- Experience in building the war with help the Putty and deployed into cloud environment using the cloud controller solving the cloud issue.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL Hbase database,
- Automate build process by writing ANT build scripts and configured, customized logs using Log4J.
- Followed Agile-Sprint methodology in delivering the work.
- Worked with teams where requirements are implemented, tested and improved.