Seeking a challenging position in an established organization to utilize my existing skills and to stay current with advancement technologies.
Programming Language: Java, ASP.net with C#, C++, C, Visual Basic
IDEs: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2015, Eclipse, ETL tool (Ab Initio), RLM
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Database System: SQL, MySQL
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, UML, ER diagrams
Version Control: GitHub
Productivity: MS Office 2010, Google Docs
- This project dealt with extraction of desired data from the massive Confidential data warehouse and the subsequent transformation of that data into a layout as per the client's requirements before loading it into the production environment.
- Personally cleaned up the source data, ran OC jobs in the backend under the UNIX and Ab Initio control center environment to create the log files. This allowed other development and testing teams to use higher quality data to efficiently perform their respective tasks and increased quality of the product.
- Also migrated the application code from pre - SIT environment to the UAT environment by creating tags with the use of RLM software. This enabled UAT teams to proceed with their verification and enable further deployment towards the production environment.
- These responsibilities allowed me to enhance my knowledge of data warehouse concepts, UNIX, RLM, ETL tool (Ab Initio), business needs, and different test environments.
- Developed a user friendly application similar to Netflix which can be utilized using Google search technology from a large collection of movies and shows that they want to watch.
- Participated in major phases of software development life cycle including requirement gathering. And deployed using Tomcat Apache-9.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and Java Spring JDBC Resolved issues related to requirements during system testing.
- The Confidential is an online user friendly application for University library developed using JAVA, J2EE(Spring MVC).
- This project reduced the amount of time spent by students and professors of the university on book search and check out.
- Developed an application for students and professor which minimized a time for international students' registration process and more helpful to find accommodation in the new country based on criteria and needs.
- Enhanced the knowledge of Agile methodology, database maintenance. Excelled in pertaining to database system queries and complaints.
- Developed an application using JAVA programming language and MySQL as database.
- Enhanced networking skills by coding client server program in Java.
- Exceeded project expectations by allowing implementation in both asynchronous and synchronous communication among client, server and administrator being on different machines using TCP and UDP network protocols.
- Worked with a team developing and maintaining Intranet communication application used for improving communication, recognition to improve morals of employees, and transparency.
- Responsibilities include: ASP.NET Web applications development, conversion and support from Classic ASP to C# ASP in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle: requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Exhibited communication skills by delivering numerous presentations to the client and professors.
- Developed a mini application which allows users to convert money into different global currencies.
- Used Visual Basic 6.0 for the front end tool and Microsoft Access database for the backend tool.