- 7 years of total experience in application development and IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks.
- Around 5 years of experience as a ServiceNow suite developer and administrator.
- About 2 years of experience as a Java Developer.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Development, implementation and Manager.
- Great Experience in Eureka, Fuji and Geneva.
- Hands on experience in creating the custom Applications, Modules in ServiceNow.
- Extensive experience in implementation of Business Rules, Data Dictionary, UI Actions, UI Policies, Client Scripts and Validations Scriptsin ServiceNow.
- Configured Mid Server’s on to the Instances.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of ITSM frameworks.
- Experience in working on the ITIL Process Configuration like Incident, Problem, Change Management, knowledge Management and Reporting in ServiceNow.
- Experience on various ServiceNow customizations as per client's requirement.
- Experience in configuring the SLAs for various ITIL processes as per the client requirements.
- Strong experience in customizing the form design and form layout for various on the ITIL Process. Configuration like Incident, Problem, Change Management in ServiceNow.
- Experience in working with UI Actions, UI Policies in ServiceNow.
- Change management experience using Update Sets, Import Sets in ServiceNow.
- Experience in Email Integration, LDAP integration, External Web services Integration (both SOAP based and REST based) in ServiceNow.
- Experience in working with the workflows using ServiceNow workflow editor.
- Expertise on defining workflows in Service Catalog items, Approvals and Dynamic tasks in ServiceNow.
- Excellent experience in ServiceNow Administration and Production support.
- Good knowledge of CMDB and Asset Management Services: Business Services and Configuration item relationships
- Experience on working with DISCOVERY tool.
- Defined and configured DISCOVERY schedules and set up mid servers and check for the connectivity.
- Strong experience in working with Scripted Web services, Script Includes.
- Experience in working on SQLqueries, SQL Tuning, PL/SQL Tuning.
- Well versed in Database Administration and Management.
- Good experience in application development using Java/J2EE, Microsoft .NET
- Experience in all phases of SDLC such as Requirement Analysis, Design, Code Construction and Testing.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with people at all levels.
ITSM Tools: Service - Now, ITSM Suite, HP Service Manager, HP Asset Manager
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2014
Application Servers: IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic
Frameworks: JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JNDI, JMS
Scripting Libraries: JQuery, Java Script, Apache Jelly, Angular, Knockout
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 2008/XP, UNIX
Confidential, New York City, NY
- As a Service-Now developer, generated Buttons and content menus using UI Actions on forms and lists.
- Creating scheduled tasks, monitoring the ticket queues and generating statistics
- Interacting with the ITSM tools like BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager and their implementations
- Involve in migration between various environments in Service Now using update sets and import sets
- Worked with reporting in configuring Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Design and implement new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies, and Access lists etc.
- Involved in Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service-Now.
- Created data sources and loaded the Service-Now tables with different data formats.
- Design and develop solutions within the Service-Now environment to include modifications of applications.
- Involved in creation of reports, dashboards in Service-now.
- Strong working knowledge of various Service-Now components such as Service Desk, Change Management, Incident Management, Asset Management, Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Mobility and Service Request Management.
- Imported Configuration Items (CI) from third party applications using import set tables.
- Worked on DISCOVERY and set up mid servers and check for the connectivity.
- Hands on experience in ITSM platform (Service-Now, Remedy, Remedy Force)
- Experience on CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Designed email templates by using html and jelly scripting and used them in notifications.
- Worked on integrating Service-Now with tally for obtaining the order information.
- Provide advanced support for Service-Now by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes and performing root cause analysis.
- Experience on Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX. Done integration with 3rd party tools using (Web services, SOAP, Email, MID server)
Environment: Java Script, JSON, jQuery, Prototype, Web services, SOAP, SQL, XML, HTML, AJAX.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Identified and Recommended the ITIL v3 methodologies to deliver technical methodologies around the ServiceNow platform.
- Great knowledge and experience on Eureka, Fuji, and Geneva.
- Gathered requirement from users for attributes needed to develop Service Catalog items.
- Great experience in Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets.
- Enhanced the existing LDAP integration and modified business rules.
- Involved in Geneva upgradation and migrated data from Eureka to Geneva.
- Created Data Sources for various external applications. Used Import sets and Transform maps to import data into Service Now.
- Good Experience in Angular JS, Bootstrap.
- Coordinated with Offshore team and monitored the work on daily basis.
- Developed Geneva Instance with Custom tables such as Demand, Analytics Project Requests and Business Intake Requests.
- Created Email Templates and Email Notifications.
- Designed Workflows, along with standard Workflow templates which can be reused.
- Supported the team responsible for the implementation and administration of the ServiceNow installation, including managing system configurations, gathered and documented user and process requirements, developed workflow customizations, and performed quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing.
- Implement Service-Now customization including, but not limited to, Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, and data imports and exports.
- Collaborated with application and infrastructure teams to provide architectural and technical guidance and oversight for ServiceNow solution implementation and customization.
- Configured Mid Server’s on Dev, UAT and Production Instances.
- Developed and oversaw testing strategies to ensure rigorous testing and validation of ServiceNow implementation prior to production.
- Involved in the ServiceNow Discovery and CMDB maintenance.
- Users are populated into the system using LDAP integration and worked closely with Service-Now team and Infrastructure team to facilitate this integration.
- Integration experience with directories, such as Active Directory using methods such as LDAPs.
- Involved in providing 24*7 production supports in five different versions of Remedy application from onsite location and resolving issues within the Service Level Agreement.
Environment: ServiceNow Eureka/Dublin, Windows 11, HTML5, CSS3, XML, Jelly scripting, UNIX.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked on Orchestration to automate the top and frequently used service requests
- Coordinated ServiceNow environment/form back-end customizations. Notified clients and updated documentation.
- Responsible for closing the open Incidents, Problems and Enhancement requests and communicating with the customer the status of the request, to ensure a timely customer satisfying result.
- Responsible for providing analysis of problems and resolutions or fixes for the production issues related to Service Now platform within the Service Level Agreement.
- Involved in providing production support for Service Catalog, Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Deployment, Task, Knowledge management modules in Service Now platform.
- Support Business departments by coordinating Moves, Additions and Changes with IT Services and Facilities.
- Involved with working in an Agile development environment.
- Responsible for Calgary Up gradation in Service Now and also involved in the analysis of the impact on the existing customization after Calgary up gradation.
- Responsible for mentoring peers and junior curriculum developers in Service Now platform.
Environment: Service Now, Core Java, Swing, HTML, XML
Confidential, Washington D.C
- Worked with process owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional requirements within Service-Now.
- Created various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Assist in the import of configuration and asset data.
- Implementation, customization and configuration of different Service Manager Modules like Change Request,
- ESS, Service Desk, Service Catalog, Problem and SLM.
- Working on Report, dashboard designing.
- Defined SLA, OLA and Contract for the customer.
- Configured SLA workflow for the advance SLA configuration.
- Developed automated mappings to schedule the load of flat files on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Involved in testing Service-Now form and reports for correct mapping of the objects and data correctness.
- Prepared documentation for requirements, design, installation and unit testing and system integration of Service-Now.
- Trained all the users of the reports on using Info View and exporting reports to various formats.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the report portal which provides user access to scheduled reports and report parameters.
- Provided user training, guidance and instructions for information retrieval from Oracle databases.
- Involved in testing reports for correct mapping of the objects and data.
- Worked in production support for all the Service-Now and report related issues.
- Involved in basic SOAP message creation and Web service implementation.
- Implemented Social IT and Chat Application for the end user support.
Environment: Service-Now Berlin, Business Objects XI R2, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005, UNIX.
- Analyzed requirements and created detailed Technical Design Document.
- Involved in all the phase of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Review, Revise and approve functional requirements.
- Created UML Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed Screens for capturing information using JSP, Struts Tag Libs, Java Script, HTML.
- Designed the application work-flow using Struts and authored struts configuration files like validator.xml, struts-config.xml and validation-rules.xml files.
- Developed web services.
- Used Struts-Validator framework for all front-end Validations for all the form.
- Used Java RMI to write distributed objects and wrote shell scripts for building and deploying the applications.
- Implemented JMS messaging interface with MQ Series.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping and data persistence.
- Developed the Database interaction classes using JDBC.
- Created JUnit test cases and ANT scripts for build automation.
Environment: Java, J2EE 1.4, HTML, XML, JDBC, JMS, Servlets, JSP 1.2, Struts 1.2, Hibernate, Web services, Eclipse 3.3, Web Sphere 7, Oracle 9i, ANT, Microsoft Visio.
- Involved in analysis and gathering of system requirements and in design phase of the project.
- Developed Web Services using Apache AXIS tool.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP protocol, UDDI, WSDL and Service oriented Architecture (SOA) Concept.
- Writing Stored procedures, Packages, Views, Cursors, Functions and triggers using SQL & PL/SQL.
- Deployed applications using Web Logic 10 Application Server.
- Used Web Services to communicate with other platform by using SOAP protocol.
- Involved in writing the ANT build scripts to clean build and deploy the application.
- Used ClearCase as version control and Apache Ant build tool for building and deploying the application on Apache Tomcat 5.5.0 server.
- Developed logging events by using Log4j logging frame work.
- Implemented AOP and IOC concept using UI Spring Framework.
- Involved in development of front end development using JQuery and DOJO and other custom UI widgets.ol
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, CSS, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Tiles, XML, Tomcat, and MySQL, EJB.