- 7+ years of extensive experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of web based and client server multi - tier applications using J2EE technology.
- Almost 4 years of experience with Work-flow applications and ECM tools.
- Core java experience and knowledge of OOPS principles and best practices.
- 2+ year Hands on experience with Hadoop 2.0 (Hive, YARN, PIG, Advance Map Reduce Jobs, ZooKeeper, Oozie, Sqoop etc...).
- Excellent knowledge of Hadoop architecture and various components such as HDFS, JobTracker, Task Tracker, Name Node, Data Node, Secondary Name Node and Map Reduce programming.
- Experienced in processing Big data on the Apache Hadoop framework using MapReduce programs.
- Experience in managing and reviewing Hadoop log files.
- Experience in analyzing data using Pig Latin, HiveQL, HBase.
- Good Experience with Apache Spark, MLLIB, Spark SQL.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services(Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS CloudWatch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Good knowledge on AWS cloud formation templates and configured SQS service through java API to send and receive the information.
- Good knowledge in Developed Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data from S3 buckets.
- Expertise in server side programming using and all J2EE technologies using Core java, J2EE, java servlets, JSP, JDBC, java beans, java Mail, EJBs, log4j, JNDI, JMS.
- Experience in MVC architecture using spring, struts, web works, and JSF frameworks.
- Expertise on the design and development of highly complex, large-scale internet and intranet applications on UNIX/ Linux/windows/ platform.
- Good knowledge in developing JUnit test and writing build scripts for ANT, MAVEN.
- Experience in working with databases like MYSQL, Oracle 11g/12c (SQL, PL/SQL) and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries, and packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers.
- Experience in developing back end of web application with servlets, JDBC, JMS, XML, XSLT, ORACLE, MySQL.
- Well versed with software methodologies like waterfall, agile and scrum.
- Experience working with IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans etc.
- Good exposure with application servers and web servers like web sphere, web logic, JBoss and apache tomcat.
- Highly motivated and innovative problem solver with excellent organizational and communication skills and Ability to learn new methodologies and technologies quickly.
- A Team player with good analytical, planning and interpersonal skills. Also has ability to work independently.
Cloud: Amazon web services
Frameworks: STRUTS 1.2, SPRING 3.0, HIBERNATE 3.0, GWT
IDE s: ECLIPSE, NETBEANS, visual studio, MyEclipse
Web Services: JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDLweb and Application Servers, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic server, SQL server, Flex
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 11g
Build and log Tools: Build (ANT, MAVEN), Logging(log 4j), Testing (jQuery), JUnit
No SQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase etc..
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, UNIX, mac, Windows XP/2000/98/NT, Linux (Red Hat 9.0/8.0)
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Java Hadoop Developer/ Sr.System Analyst
- Developed Map Reduce jobs to process tera bytes of customer data to generate reports.
- Installed 3 node Hadoop cluster.
- Responsible for writing Hive Queries for analyzing data in Hive warehouse using Hive Query Language (HQL).
- Imported data from MYSQL to Hadoop using Sqoop.
- Installed, configured Pig and written PigLatin scripts.
- Implemented Spark jobs using Java, used Spark SQL to access hive tables into spark for faster processing of data.
- Creating files and tuned the SQL queries in Hive utilizing Apache Ambari.
- Designed and developed Spark Jobs to enrich the click stream data.
- Very good understanding on Non-relational databases like Cassandra No-SQL DB, MongoDB and relational Databases like Oracle 11g/12c, SQL
- Availability, Monitoring and First Response, 24X7 On-call Production support.
- Experienced in working with Monitoring tools like Nagios and Grafana.
- Developed Reports using Java Jasper library and tools like Tableau.
- Developing Action Servlets, Action Forms and Custom tags.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Struts framework.
- Wrote ANT scripts to create war files, move them from one server to other, and ftp upload.
- Developed and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and management Console.
- Amazon IAM service enabled to grant permissions and resources to users. Managed roles and Permissions of users with the help of AWS IAM.
- Experience in designing and implementing AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, and EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), VPC and Cloud Formation.
- Captured Amazon Machine Images (AMI) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clone Instances for their application elsewhere.
- Involved in Writing Automate test cases using Coded UI and integrated all the test cases With Jenkins
- Extensively involved in workflow design and integrating case360 with Active directory.
- Involved in Sprint meetings and followed agile software development methodologies.
- Used template engines like Free Marker, Velocity to generate text output based on templates and changing data.
- Involved in writing a wrapper class around JAVA Mail API.
- Involved with exposing and consuming SOAP, REST based web services.
- Used TFS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
Environment: Java (jdk1.6), Struts 2.0, MySQL, SQL, Eclipse, JQuery, CSS,JSP,AJAX, AWS, Hadoop, HDFS, Ambari, Hortonworks, Zookeeper, Oozie, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Cloudera, J2EE Technology, Servlets, XML, JSON, AJAX, WebSphere 7.0/8.5, jQuery, Case 360 version 11, SQL, PL/SQL, Toad, TFS, Java Mail, REST API.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible and mentored the team in complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) tasks - design, coding, testing, and documentation using Rational Unified Process (RUP) for analysis and design of application.
- Designed pages and implemented pagination feature using Display Tag Library.
- Developed Action Form, Action classes for implementing business logic using MVC Struts Framework.
- Hibernate Frameworks is used in persistence layer of Billing Module for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database (Oracle).
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Used HQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Designed and developed few of the Administration module application screens using Swing UI(GUI) components.
- Used the Struts 1.3 framework and Standard Tag Libraries and various custom in-house custom tag libraries for the presentation layer.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Designed and developed DAL console for monitoring the feeds using Spring MVC 3.0, JSP and jQuery.
- Involved in the development of business module applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Created server side logic as EJBeans.
- Used SOAP web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used AM-Pooling to ensure robustness of application related to passivation/re-activation of business component layer. (ADF/BC).
- Worked on various ADF layout components to design Pricing and PVR Modules
- Deployed the application on to WebSphere application server.
- Used log4j for logging messages and Rational Clear Case for version Control.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit and jMock Framework.
- Used ANT scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Involved in Development and Unit and Integration testing phases.
- Developed Business tier and Presentation tier using IBM WSAD 5.0.
- Developed application components using Apache Struts Framework.
- Implemented the MVC design pattern using Struts and data persistence using Hibernate.
- Developed necessary DAO (Data Access Objects) for policy owner module.
- Involved in designing some of the processes in the application that are developed by other developers.
- Involved in writing quality code for POJOs and utility classes using multi-threading and collection classes.
- Designed and developed DB2 SQL queries for interacting with the back end DB2 database.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Implemented Log4j for maintaining the logs.
- Developed the Use case, Sequence and Class diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Used CVS for version Repository maintenance.
- Worked with different ADF layout components to design various contract forms.
- Integrated web services with the ADF application using ADF Web Service and Proxy Data controls.
- Swing GUI used to reduce problems like inconsistence look and feel, and platform-dependent bugs.
- Wrote code for the entire flow of several modules with EJB, XML and XSL using MVC Struts Framework.
Environment: J2EE 1.3 (JSP, JNDI, Servlets, JDBC, JUnit), Apache Struts, Ajax-enabled Oracle ADF Faces, GWT, Hibernate, IBM WSAD 5.0( WebSphere Application Developer), IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.0, UML, IBM Rational Rose, DB2, SQL, Ant, CVS.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include use cases, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom user interfaces.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs and Servlets.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML, CSS and Java script.
- Used EXT-JS framework for building interactive web applications using techniques such as Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Designed powerful JSF and JSP Tag libraries for reusable web interface components.
- Used XML wed services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Involved in development of web services for business operations using various Web Services API and tools like SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JDOM, XML and XSL.
- Developed XML schemas - XSD, DTD for validation of XML documents.
- Developed application using spring framework that leverages MVC (model view layer architecture).
- Developed business domain layer using session and entity beans EJBs.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed master JMS producer master, JMS Consumer, and notification manager to implement existing interfaces and hide JMS details from existing (legacy) notification producers and consumers.
- Worked with a variety of issues involving multi-threading, server connectivity and user interface.
- Made extensive use of java Naming and Directory interface (JNDI) for looking up of enterprise beans.
- Developed JTable, PL/SQL, stored procedures - database application scripts.
- Involved in Sprint meetings and followed agile software development methodologies.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, core java, JSP 2.0, PL/SQL, Spring 2.0, EJB 2.0, JMS, JNDI, UNIX, Oracle dB, XML, UML, DOM, SOAP, Java script, Rationale Rose, Eclipse IDE, BEA WebLogic 7.0, Hibernate 2.0, MS SQL Server 2008, Agile.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Creation of Technical/Functional specifications based on the Requirement Elicitation from our customers.
- The experience encompasses analysis, design, coding, development, testing, implementation, and deployment
- Used Struts2 to improve Design by Code cleaning against HTTP-independent framework interfaces.
- Used FLEX to utilize the power of java servers while creating expressive and interactive interfaces with a technology that has almost 100% deployment in browsers.
- Implemented OOPS concepts.
- Implemented Facade layer and developed new framework applications using Spring, Hibernate and JDBC driven components.
- Involved in using web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Spring Dependency Injection feature was used for Bean wiring.
- Implemented persistence layer using Spring, JDBC Template to store the data in Oracle 11g database.
- Implemented object-relational mapping using Hibernate 3.0.
- Developed the Hibernate entity classes using Annotations.
- Involved in developing Persistence Framework like Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping) in a typical n-tier architecture.
- Used JTable Developer tool for creating tables, views, indexes, triggers and sequences.
- Used Eclipse 3.2 as the IDE to code and debug the Java components.
- Implemented business logic on server-side as Entity Beans and Session Beans (EJB, JDBC, WebLogic)
- Build application with ANT tool and deployed the application on TOMCAT application server.
- Participated in user and team interaction.
- Implemented the GUI using struts frame work.