- Over 6 years of experience in IT industry in analysis, design, development, and, integration of large client - server and web based applications.
- Experience in working with frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF and implementing various J2EE design patterns such as Singleton, Session Facade Pattern, Data Access Object and Factory design patterns.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like AngularJS, UnderscoreJS, and NodeJS etc.
- Expertise in deploying applications on Websphere 5.x/6.x, Weblogic 8.1/9.1, JBoss 4.2, Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.0.
- Hands on experience in using IDE tools like Eclipse, JBuilder, NetBeans, WSAD and My Eclipse.Proficient in MVC Framework Architecture Model-View-Controller Architecture for constructing web applications with Struts, JavaServlets and JSPs Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0 Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow and Oracle Apps Framework
- Experience with modern ORM technology .
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design and UML notations and experience in using design tools like Rational Rose for creating class, use case and sequence diagrams.
- Expertise to access/connect Data Access Objects to the database layer using Hibernate/JPA.
- Suggested Hybris implementation for inventory and software products.
- Ability to develop unique, cutting-edge applications and troubleshoot issues for different handset and user requirements in PHP.
- Experience in XML, Web Services using SOAP, XML-RPC, JAX-RPC, JAXB and Restful.
- Experienced in programming, deploying, configuring, and fine-tuning middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like open source Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic and WAS.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross-browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Have expertise in using various SDLC models like Waterfall, Agile Scrum process with Jira and Sprint Planning.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Notepad, Sublime Text, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio and Webstrom.
- Working experience of control version tools like SVN, CVS, Clear Case and PVCS.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages.
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers and Query optimization, also written queries for insert, update and modification operations. Performed database normalization and optimization using database tools.
- Experience in Cross browser compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience UX, Responsive Web Design and Bootstrap.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experienced in methodologies Object Oriented Design, MVC & MVVM Patterns
- Experience in Fixing CSS Cross Browsing Compatibility issue and web application scaling.
- Good knowledge of Grunt, GITS, HTTP and Restful services.
- Experience in designing web applications employing Search Engine Optimization SEO techniques and Search Engine Strategies SES .
Platforms: Windows (7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT), UNIX
Databases: SQL Server 2005, 2008, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, MySQL, Mongo Db.
Database Tools: Toad, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer, MySQL workbench, DB2Connect
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3,Ibatis, Spring DAO.
MVC Frameworks: Struts 2, JSF 1.2, Spring 2.5 & 3.0
IDEs: Eclipse, JBuilder, RAD, NetBeans
Webservice Specifications: JAX-WS(SOAP), JAX-RS(Restful)
Design Patterns: Session Fa ade, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, Singleton, DTO, DAO, MVC, Iterator, Factory, Abstract Factory
Tools: MS Visio, Edit plus, Dreamviewer, Test Driven Development
Batch Scripting: ANT, Maven
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven, Waterfall
Loggers: Log4J, SLF4J
Web Servers: Tomcat, Glassfish
App Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere(WAS), JBoss
- Interacted with the Product owner and Business Analysts to discuss and understand the business rules and flow of the application.
- Involved in design of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Event Diagrams as part of Documentation.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Node.js, Angular.JS and Backbone.js.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular2.
- Extensive experience with AngularJS, creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and legacy network services also DOM applications.
- Designed and developed front-end using Appway tools and script functions.
- Effectively conducted AML /KYC formality reports on questionable accounts and transactions.
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including designing, developing, testing and deployment of application documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents using A gile methods.
- Expertize in using Bootstrap and was responsible for porting a big portion of the application, using LESS to manage CSS consistency and reuse. Used custom LESS files at module and page level while also maintaining general styles for the whole site.
- Design and Development of an Internal dashboard to manage customer accounts, in PHP Stack.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, J Q uery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Implemented REST messages for communication between web service client and service provider. Developed Restful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Provided support for desktop computer operating systems Google Appsand hardware/peripherals; work with individuals across the community
- Developed web services, SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL, UDDI, XML and JAXP. Used Git Subversion to implement version control System.
- Designed the real time analytics and ingestion platform using Storm and kafka. Hands on experience with multiple NOSQL databases including Riak, Couchbase, HBase and Cassandra.
- Integrated the Java code (APIs) in JSP Pages.
- Experience in implementation of SPA frameworks like Angular JS and testing frameworks Jasmine and karma test runner.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Used Spring framework as middle tier component and integrated with Hibernate for back-end development.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Node.js, Angular.JS and Backbone.js.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular2.
- Developed web pages using Ext JS, Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components
- Designed and developed custom jQuery components for the front end client side validations.
- Provided training and implementation of MVVM and OO patterns (Prism/Jounce)
- Maintained Workflow enhancements including Workflow redesigns and Perl module enhancements on Team Site server.
- Used 'TestNG' for backend test cases and 'Jasmine' for AngularJS test cases.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Developed front end UI screens for multiple projects, worked with multiple teams concurrently, being mindful of all deadlines.
- Works closely with Project Management, contributing to Project Management's creation of functional specifications.
- Constructed a presentation layer based on functional specifications.
- Worked closely with other Software Engineers coding the business layer and data layer.
- Designed, developed, debugged and tested the web based application using the J2EE architecture.
- Tested all application controllers extensively with mocha/chai and angular’s built-in testing facilities.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using JSP, Servlets and Java for both Business Logic and GUI development.
- Design and implement, with a development team, user interface, and business layer, DAO layer using GWT, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Web Services, EJB, MDB, XML, and ORACLE for different applications across MaxTrad platform.
- Involved in developing custom components in Presentation tier using JSF, Ice faces tags.
- Implemented AngularJS, Bootstrap, and many jQuery plugins wrapped in AngularJS directives.
- Built and deployed WAR and JAR files for the product using IBM Websphere application server.
- Implemented content based routing with camel for reprocessing expired messages.
- Participate in acceptance testing to ensure client/user needs are met.
- Used Angular Js MVC features for data binding.
- Migrate applications to quality assurance and/or the production environment, or perform quality assurance as necessary.
- Have minimal return work as a result of misunderstanding assigned tasks, communicating with users, and exercising appropriate judgment between what is requested and what is feasible.
- Implemented a service based application built on top of the Mule ESB.
- Core developer of the application infrastructure using GWT/GXT as the front-end architecture using AJAX. interfaces using MuleSoft’s Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform to deliver fast,reliable, and scalable integration API code.
- Prepared test cases using JUNIT and Node.js.
- Implemented Webservice Message Flows using SOAP
- Developed & deployed the application in Web sphere Application Server.
- Prepares design documents (HLD/LLD) for message broker Web service interface flows.
- Built Enterprise Java Beans with Point-to-Point messaging functionality and MQ series as JMS provider.
- Used bootstrap-angular widgets like automplete, calendar, and accordion.
- Involved in the design and development of XML presentation.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL.
- Involved in the design and development of XML presentation using CSS3 & XSLT.
- Use JQuery for creating behavioral aspects of the web page.Created templates using Angular Js.
- Deployed Application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Formulated Use Cases for each business requirement and normalized the use cases to suit the requirements.
- Conducted code and unit test review.
- The UML use case designs are developed using and Rational Software Architect v7.0/6.0.
- Created Use Case, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Collaboration Diagrams.
- Integrating cross browser compatible applications and secure payment gateways in the website.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 10g.g
Environment: EJB3.0, Spring2.0, Hibernate3.0, SOA, Java, Apache camel AngularJS, JSP, JSF2.0, JBOSS, JSON, MVC, JavaBeans, Java Script, JQuery, Node.js, REST, JPA, StrutsV1.x, XML, XSLT, Unix Shell Script, Web Sphere Integration Developer, Mongo DB, MuleESB, IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed Project Page module which facilitates editors can select articles displayed in site using Object Oriented Programming.
- Involved in gathering the requirements from the business.
- Involved in the Design of work flow which is automated using BPM tool BPEL.
- Extensively worked on web services to interact with different systems.
- Used Java Script extensively to code client side validations.
- Used Web Services to get the authorization key.
- Created User Interface using MVC pattern, CSS, HTML, JQUERY, JSTL, JSF and AJAX.
- Extensively used XSLT for transforming the xml with the specific format with respect to the downstream and billing systems.
- Developed complex Advanced Search Screens Using JSF along with Pagination for the Claims data
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on J2EE Environment.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Servlets, JSP, and Struts2.
- Developing rich UI using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3, Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Involved in database programming in Oracle.
- Developed several Data Access Objects that fires the Hibernate Queries
- Develop integration techniques using the Apache camel.
- Delegated Struts Action management to the spring framework.
- Assisted the IT team to develop service oriented architecture (SOA), and data warehouse system to utilize data mining for data analysis.
- Setup of UI project codebase for WAS 7.x using JSF, Richfaces, Acegi, Facelets, Maven, Hibernate, spring and Maven.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS for the development of User Interface (UI)
- Created and modified Stored Procedures, Complex SQL Commands for the application using PL/SQL.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlet under J2EE Environment.
- Developed screens for the Correspondence, Insured Personal Information, Reports, Help Center using data tables and search functionality.
- Developed a web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging.
- Providing SOA building blocks through PAI platforms including Services Layer and Broker layer components (WSRR/WMB).
- Involved in Production Support work which includes monitoring the logs, resolving the tickets and helping the users to find and fix the issues proactively.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Supported to the QA team during the System Testing phase and fixed the Defects.
- Prepared the test data required to test all screens/functionalities in the application.
- Execute regression and Performance Loading test cases.
Environment: Web Services, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Java 1.5, XML, XSD, AngularJS, HTML, JSF, Java Script, Ajax, JSON, Web Sphere 6.1, Apache Camel, SQL, PL/SQL, Log4J, TOAD, Design Patterns, UNIX, SVN, Windows 7,Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate.
Java Web Developer
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models.
- Followed the Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Created JSPs and developed the screens as per the file structure.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.