- 8+ years of experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) core areas such as Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment of Object Oriented, Client - Server, Web-Based, Distributed and Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE technologies & developing applications with agile methodology.
- Programming experience in Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, JDBC, JSF, XML, EJB, Struts, Spring MVC, ODBC,Ajax, Hibernate, JDBC, HTML, DHTML, CSS and Web Services.
- Experience with web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic.
- Proven expertise in working with databases like Oracle 8i/ 9i/ 10g/ 11g, SQL Server, DB2, database programming using PL/SQL.
- Expertise knowledge in implementing Core Java concepts along with strong understanding Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Concurrency, Event handling, Synchronization, Data Structures, Streams & File I/O Exception handling and Generics.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Angular JS 2 and Backbone.js.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Angular JS 2 Framework & CSS-Bootstrap to develop valid code and table-free sites.
- Worked on OOAD and OOP from designing UML diagrams using IBM Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio tools to development phase
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure .
- Extensive experience with Frameworks in Struts, ORM (Hibernate) and spring (Spring MVC, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring ORM, Spring Security).
- Knowledge on service oriented architecture (SOA), workflows and web services using XML, Test Driven Development (TDD) Environment, SOAP and WSDL.
- Experienced in designing, developing and maintaining portal applications using IBM Web Sphere.
- Development, testing and deployment experience of enterprise applications on Windows 98 / XP, Linux, Knowledge in UNIX Shell Script & UNIX platforms through IDE's such as Eclipse/My Eclipse, WSAD/RAD, JBuilder and NetBeans and IntelliJ.
- Good experience in handling applications using Weblogic, Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Servers
- Experience with log tools: Maven, JUnit, Log4j and Ant.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, highly motivated, good team player with very Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good experience in Control M Auto scheduling
- Had experience in JMS and Message Queue listeners for Message Queue Service.
- Hands on experience working with databases like Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Written JUnit Test Cases for challenging environments.
- Have written SQL queries to generate the reports for the Web Trade Service application.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE.
Java API/Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, SOAP/RESTful Web Services, JSP, Servlet.
XML Technologies: XML,XSL, XSLT,WSDL .
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat.
Databases SQL Server: MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra,MongoDB
IDE Tools: Eclipse, STS, NetBeans.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux(Red Hat, Ubuntu).
Tools: JUnit, Log4j.
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose
Cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon Lambda, Docker, Microservices.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Developed Microservices & APIs using Spring Boot
- Consumed various SOAP and REST webservices
- Worked with Datastax’s Cassandra Java API to interact with the Cassandra Cluster
- Worked on creating Spring Data Repositories for SQL/NoSQL databases
- Deployed and developed the artifacts using AWS EC2, EC2, S3, cloud watch, Lambda, Amazon messaging services (SQS and SNS) and Amazon Kinesis services.
- Have worked on AMI Rehydration’s.
- Worked on Apache Spark to develop Jobs.
- Used Docker to containerize the Services and APIs to run on EC2 instances
- Have written ATDD Tests using Cucumber and Gherkin
- Developed Unit Tests using Junit, Mockito and PowerMock and Involved in functional, integration and Performance testing.
- Knowledge on Apache Spark java API.
- Worked for Continuous Integration deployment, automating build, and tests using Jenkins, and Maven.
- Version Control was mandated through GitHub.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
- Used JIRA as a Change Management/ Work Management/ SCRUM Agile Tool.
- Interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest / implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Worked on AngularJS controllers and created functions to interact with the RESTful Web Services using AJAX
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD), JUNIT, Performance and Functional Testing. Exceptionally skilled in Architecting, Designing, Coding, Mentoring and Leadership.
- Self-starter, fast learner and a team player with strong personal and group communication skills.
- Worked with Product Owners and SMEs to understand the requirements and implement the same
- Analyzed requirement documents, created use cases and designed and developed prototype
- Has good ability to develop scalable, monitor able and maintainable solutions for using complex use cases on their own end-to-end at rapid pace.
- JSON to Java Object mapping is done using Jackson
- Excellent analytical capabilities and good communication skills.
Environment: Java 1.8/1.7/1.6, Spring 4.0, Spring Boot, Web Services (RESTFUL & SOAP), SQL, MVC, JSON, Log4j, STS, Mockito, Apache Tomcat, Maven 3.0,Angular JS 2, Jenkins, GitHub, JIRA, EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, AWS Lambda, Postman, Jackson, JMeter, JIRA, Spark, Chef, Jenkins, Bogie, Junit, Cassandra, MongoBD,Github,Splunk, DataDog.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Developing the web services using java based Play which follows reactive design paradigm coupled with Akka toolkit which provides actor based programmable system on JVM environment for achieving the desirable concurrency.
- Developed the core modules for the services by using n- tier architecture.
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC architecture using Struts Framework and used Spring in developing beans which are used all over the application.
- Utilized Java, JSP, Solr and Spring Framework.
- Designed and developed various stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL to implement business.
- Wrote unit tests using Groovy to ensure the integrity of the application and continuous deployment using Jenkins.
- Designed the front-end using HTML, CSS, Java script, AJAX and JQuery.
- Extensively used Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Worked on evaluation and analysis of Hadoop cluster and different big data analytic tools like Hbase.
- Involved in writing SQL prepared statements, stored procedures, handled SQL Injection and persisted data using Hibernate session, transaction, and session factory objects.
- Involved in automation infrastructure development using selenium
- Used ANT/MAVEN for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Performance tuning and stress-testing of NoSQL database environments in order to ensure acceptable database performance in production mode.
- Used Jackson for processing Json objects and arrays.
- Testing, evaluation and troubleshooting of different NoSQL database systems and cluster configurations to ensure high-availability in various crash scenarios.
- Used Table per hierarchy inheritance of hibernates and mapped polymorphic associations.
- Developed one-much, many-one, one-one annotation based mappings in Hibernate.
- Developed DAO service methods to populate the domain model objects using hibernate.
- Used java collections API extensively such as Lists, Sets and Maps.
- Experience UNIX shell script
- Developed automation scripting in Python (core) to deploy and manage Java applications across Linux servers.
- Wrote DAO classes using spring and Hibernate to interact with database for persistence.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Wrote and tested Java Beans to retrieve trading data and subscriber's information from MySQL database server.
- Implemented Unit and Integration test cases with JUNIT Framework based on Functional Flow.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Project coordination with other Development teams, System managers and developed good working environment.
Confidential, Memphis TN
- Used Spring MVC framework to develop the application and its architecture.
- Developed RESTful API's, which takes in an HTTP request and produces the HTTP response in JSON Format using play.
- Implemented Web services using SOA architecture
- Used spring dependency injection to inject all the required dependency in application.
- Developed screens, Controller classes, business services and Dao layer respective to the modules.
- Involved in developing the Business Logic using POJOs.
- Developed groovy script for all the services in SOAPUI Tool.
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, Maven.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML and JSP's for user interaction
- Developed web pages using UI frameworks AngularJS 2.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Sql Server Database.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Interfaced with the Oracle 10g back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Developed custom and Indexed search result using Apache SOLR.
- Scripting in multiple languages on UNIX, LINUX using Python and Shell script.
- Used DOM for parsing xml documents.
- Inter-portlet Communication between multiple portlets with portlet wiring feature of IBM WebSphere Portal.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications
- Used Restful Web services to retrieve credit history of the applicants.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets and JSP components to be deployed on a spring boot and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Built scripts using Maven to build the J2EE application.
- Used Eclipse3.0 IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Knowledge on JDAPOS software application which is tightly integrated to POS based devices used by Retail Systems such as the IBM POS Registers.
- Involved in data integration for the new tracking system and other production subsystems using TIBCO.
- Performed connectivity with Sql database using JDBC.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Used GIT version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
- Mentored few people in team and have reviewed design code and test cases written by them.
- Worked on Agile methodology.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Worked as a Java Developer and involved in analysis of requirements, design, development, Unit and Integration testing.
- Interact with Business Analyst and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to understand the requirements and for any clarifications required by the team, followed agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and tailor features to customer needs.
- Developed application services and modules using SOA architecture
- Designed and developed Application based on spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Designed and developed Middle-Tier components using EJB (Message Driven Bean).
- Designed and implemented the presentation layer using JSP, tag libraries, CSS, AJAX, HTML and DHTML.
- Implemented Java 1.5 new features like generics, auto boxing/unboxing, enhanced for loops in the application.
- Designed and integrated the full scale hibernate / Struts.
- Developed Action forms, Action classes and struts-config.xml file of Struts Framework Developed workstation web module using Struts MVC, JSTL, and integration with Hibernate.
- Extensively involved in developing core persistence classes using Hibernate framework, writing HQL queries, creating hibernate mapping files, DB schema and PL SQL changes.
- Responsible for implementation of Selenium Test Automation Framework build using Selenium
- Consumed Web Services to implement application search functionality.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application.
- Tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Worked and Modified the Database Schema according to the Client requirement.
- Used Clear case as the version control.
- Developed Unix shell scripts for running the batch jobs.
- Used Clear Quest for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Participate in the discussion with the business experts to understand the Business requirements and prepare them in to technical requirements towards development.
- Involved in designing UML diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Programming and Development of modules involving Struts, spring, AJAX, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JQuery.
- Development methodologies using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Written the Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Servlets, and JSP for designing GUI of the application.
- Used Struts Navigation library to dynamically assemble presentation pages from reusable components.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern. Developed Action classes and Form beans and configured the struts-config.xml.
- Worked on designing and creating business rules using IBM ILOG Rules Engine.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of spring framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Implemented Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade.
- High level design of SOA components to complete end-to-end B2B integration
- Worked on establishing communications with other applications using WebSphere Message broker with JMS for asynchronous messaging.
- Used JAXB API to Marshall and Marshall XML documents for processing.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP.
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j with the help of Spring AOP framework.
- Written JUnit Test cases for the Helper, Gateway and Action classes which support the application.
- Designed various tables required for the project in SQL database and used Stored Procedures in the application.
- Developed all the J2EE components using RAD
- Developed the automatic build scripts using ANT for the application and deployed and WebSphere Application server.
- Utilized CVS as a version control system and for code management
Environment: Rational Application Developer (RAD), J2EE, Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JSTL, JMS, XML, XSLT, Spring, UNIX(AIX), Hibernate, JQuery, Java Script, Ajax, DHTML, HTML,CSS, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Web Services, WebSphere Message broker, Oracle, ANT, Rational Clear Case, JUnit.