- Having 8 y ears of professional IT experience in designing and developing Web based and Enterprise applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies in Telecom, Financial, Insurance and Digital domains.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, and Development, Debugging, Support, Integration, Maintenance, and Enhancements of Java/J2EE Applications.
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience with Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining, and troubleshooting EC2 instances, S3 buckets, Auto Scaling, Dynamo DB, AWS IAM, Elastic Load Balancers ( ELB ) and Relational Database Services ( RDS ). Also created snapshots for data to store in AWS S3.
- Experience in developing and solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Services Architecture.
- Strong hands on experience in implementing Design patterns like MVC , Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Factory, Proxy, and Singleton .
- Experience in developing web - based enterprise applications using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC Framework (Struts, Spring MVC) and SQL.
- Experience in both providing and consuming Web Services using SOAP and RESTful Web Services ( JAX - RS and JAX-WS ).
- Experience using persistence framework like Hibernate, JPA for mapping java classes with Database and using HQL (Hibernate Query Language).
- Strong experience in Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Event Handling, Exception Handling, and Generics.
- Experience with different Spring framework modules like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring cloud.
- Experience in design and development of robust and highly scalable web service platforms and API’s based on REST and SOAP for e-commerce applications using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Proficient in writing and handling SQL Queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Good experience with Relational databases like Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 and No SQL databases like Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and IBM Web Sphere.
- Good experience writing application deployment scripts using Shell Scripting . Worked on Windows , UNIX, LINUX platforms to move the project into production environment.
- Experience with JUnit and Mockito in developing test cases and Log4J in determining application functionality.
- Working knowledge with version control tools like SVN, CVS, GIT, and Visual Source Safe.
- Hands on experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA.
- Highly experience with Java complaint IDE’s like Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, IntelliJ, and RAD.
Languages: Java 8, J2EE, SQL, and PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Java security and JSF
Markup/XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, JSON
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, AngularJS, ReactJS and NodeJS, ExpressJS
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring HATEOAS, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Spring Security.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Jersey, Micro Services Architecture
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
Database: Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ, RAD and Spring Tool Suite(STS).
OR mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis and JPA
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Mockito, Log4j and JIRA
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, Rational Clear Case
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Mac
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk EBS, Elastic Load Balancing ELB, API-Gateway, Cloud Foundry
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in Scrum and Confidential meetings.
- Built AngularJS modules, controllers, pop up modals, and file uploaders.
- Created reusable directives, factories, and services in AngularJS.
- Used Backbone.js and ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring HATEOAS and Spring JDBC.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and Oauth2.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service endpoints using Spring boot .
- Implemented RESTful and SOAP based web services using for JAX-RS and JAX-WS respectively.
- Implemented first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating Micro Services into existing system architecture.
- Micro Services were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- Worked on integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor spring micro-services using Circuit Breaker.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, and Collections whenever necessary.
- Prepared calls through Hibernate and Spring JDBC for Interacting with the Database.
- Experienced with AWS services to smoothly manage application in the cloud and creating or modifying the instances.
- Participated in troubleshooting issues on AWS, Netflix Eureka, and Cloud environments.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Participated in creation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda expressions, Streams, filters.
- Worked Docker container management along with volumes, container based DB and services, Docker Artifactory configuration and setup.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, and indexes in Oracle DB.
- Performed data extraction and loading the JSON data with the server-side content in to the Mongo DB .
- Configured JMS Server setup and DB Connection pool setup and deployed Returned items in Web Sphere Server.
- Used Active MQ to communicate with controller and used service layer to implement the business logic.
- Implemented Batch jobs using Spring Batch created various item readers, item writers and item processors.
- Involved in support for end to operations support for OSS/BSS (Business Support System) identify gaps, and propose solutions and manage issue resolution.
- Validations are done using SoapUI and Ready API testing tool framework in different environments.
- Worked with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Deployed and tested the application on Web Sphere Application Server .
- Developed test cases for unit testing in the integration layer using Mockito framework.
- Used UNIX shell scripts to search/modify files.
- Setup the (CI) and (CD) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Installed and deployed monitoring solution with Splunk services.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Implemented configured and customized JIRA issue tracking software with agile plug-in across all company functions.
- Used GitHub to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJS interaction.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS and created AngularJS Controller to isolate the scopes to perform operations.
- Created the AngularJS app using Yeoman, Grunt and Bower and used Angular UI for component model.
- Added user validations and user permissions by using the NodeJS with libraries ExpressJS.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Designed the application using various Spring technologies and used Spring Security to provide better authentication instances.
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth-2.0. Added WS-Security using XWSS to secure the Web services.
- Used AWS SDK for connecting to Amazon S3 buckets and EC2 to deploy on Docker Container with Microservices architecture.
- Developed AWS Lambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Developed services that utilize the Cloud Foundry and Azure client libraries (SDK) for Java.
- Used Micro-services to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure .
- Refactored existing monolithic application by identifying components that needs to be transformed to Micro- services architecture, with Spring Boot -based services interacting through a combination of REST and AWS API-Gateway .
- Installed secured and configured AWS cloud servers and virtual servers using Spring Cloud for AWS.
- Analysis the logs data and filter required columns by Log stash configuration and send it to Elasticsearch .
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications components using Restful web services by using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Used WebSphere server to route our JMS queue messages to different business floors and configured routes in WebSphere .
- Used Apache Camel Framework to transform, extract and load the data.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence, and Object diagrams.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docke r environments.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J and Used GIT as a version control tool. Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Worked on Creating Kafka Adaptors for decoupling the application dependency.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Setup the CI and CD process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, and Production Testing on WebLogic Server.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’, developed and tested the application during various iterations.
- Developed screens using HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Developed the User Interface using Spring framework, JQuery and Ajax.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in AngularJS.
- Handled Java multithreading part in back - end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Used spring frame work Spring AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the mappings in hibernate mapping files and created DAO and PO.
- Developed various Java beans for performance of business processes and effectively involved in Impact analysis.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Implemented a highly-scalable vertical and horizontal, performance efficient Drools architecture.
- Installed and configured JBOSS server with MYSQL persistence. Extracted rules data from the database and decision tables.
- Created SOAP web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Actively involved in writing SQL using SQL query builder.
- Worked on MYSQL databases and Oracle databases technologies.
- Used Maven as build tool and deploying the application.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Used SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Developed test cases using Junit.
Environment: SCRUM, SDLC, Maven, HTML, CSS, and JQuery, Spring, Ajax, AngularJS, AOP, JDBC, Spring IOC, Hibernate, DAO, PO, Java beans, SOAP, SQL, JIRA, QA, SVN, Junit, JBOSS Server, Drools.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, design, development, testing, and monitoring.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Involved in development of Agent Verification System using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing, and transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross-cutting concerns.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Interfaced with the My SQL back-end database by integrating Spring with Hibernate.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using JUnit.
- Used Gradle tool for building and deploying the Web applications in Web Logic Server.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking stories progress and follow agile methodology.
- Used logging techniques provided by Log4J tool for efficient logging and debugging.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (SVN).
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancements for the project.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern along with Action Servlet as front controller for this application.
- Developed SingleSignOn (SSO) functionality, through which we can run SCM from Oracle Applications.
- Involved in developing the Routings and configured Routing Program as scheduled the concurrent request.
- Developed Server-Side components for the business services for creating Items, BOM, Sourcing Rules, and substitute.
- Involved in raising the Notifications to Oracle Users through Mailing Concept for intimating to start the next process using workflow.
- Extensively worked on creating the setups for Organizations, Templates, Concurrent Requests, Cross Reference Types, User Creations, assigning responsibilities, creating value sets, Descriptive Flex Fields etc, in Oracle Applications.
- Used CVS as version control system.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the project and developing prototypes of the product.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action, and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Wrote custom support modules for upgrade implementation using PL/SQL, UNIX Shell scripts.
- Developed backend components, DB Scripts for the backend communication.
- Used Apache Log4j logging API to log errors and messages.
- Involved in Documentation and use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and use case Transaction diagrams.
- Developed HTML and JSP pages using Struts.
- Responsible for performance tuning of the product and eliminating memory leakages in the product.
- Used Junit to perform unit testing.
- Used Eclipse tool for application development.
- Used Configuration Management Tools for version control which is built on CVS.
Environment: Java, JSP, HTML, AJAX, XML, DOM, SAX, JNDI, Struts, DB, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Rational Rose, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, JUnit, Log4j, CVS, Eclipse.