- Java developer with 6+ years of experience in Design, Development, and Implementation of Java & J2EE web and server - based applications.
- Good knowledge and working experience on Multi-Tier Architectures and Design using client-server and Web Technologies in Product and Services on Manufacturing, Judiciary, Payment Processing and Insurance domains.
- Hands on experience in Requirement Analysis & High-level design using design patterns.
- Strong Experience in PL/SQL, SQL, JDBC, Stored Procedures, functions in Oracle and DB2.
- Experience using JEE Design Patterns like Composite View, Factory, DAO, MVC, Singleton, Abstract Factory.
- Good experience in working with Web/Application servers such as JBoss Application Server, WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in performing Code reviews and peer reviews for maintaining best coding standards.
- Extensive experience in working on multiple operating systems including UNIX and Microsoft Windows.
- Experienced in business/technical requirements capturing, configuration management, team coordination and software engineering processes.
- Expertise in using configuration management tools in Clear Case, GIT, CVS for version controlling.
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Spring, Spring boot, XML, HTML, SOAP, JMS, EJB, RMI, WSDL, UDDI, DOM, SAX, XSL, X Path, HTML, AXIS and Web Services.
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, WSAD, RAD, RSA, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, Jenkins.
Frameworks: Spring 4.0, Hibernate, Spring Boot, JPA
Middleware Tools: Oracle SOA Suite10.3, ESB, OWSM
Web/App Servers: WebLogic8.1/9.0/10, WebSphere 6/7/8/8.5, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6/7/8.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2 7.1/9.5, SQL server, MS-Access.
Distributed Tech: Spring, RMI, Web Services.
Configuration Tools: GIT, Clear Case, CVS, TFS.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/2000, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in requirements discussions with business users and mapping them to design.
- Involved in Service level and DAO level implementation using Spring, Hibernate, REST and SOAP web services.
- Design the application in component specific and exposing as individual service.
- Involved in code Reviews to make sure best coding standards are used in a Concurrent environment.
- Developed Rest based Microservices using Spring Boot for supporting services.
- Worked on creating webpages using AngularJS and HTML.
- Development methodology - Agile-SCRUM.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Spring 4.X, Hibernate 4.X, REST Web Service, SOAP Web Service, Apache CXF, Angular JS, Git, Oracle 11g, Web Sphere8.5, Tomcat 8.0, Eclipse, Maven, XML, JUnits, Jenkins, Jira, JSON, Jackson.
Confidential Judiciary, NJ
Senior Java Developer
- Worked on high level and low-level design documentation with software requirements.
- Extensively worked with HQL and native queries to store and retrieve the data from database.
- Involved in Code Reviews to make sure best coding standards and java best practices.
- Developed SOAP and Rest web services using Spring MVC framework.
- Involved with Spring IOC and Dependency Injection concepts to integrate Hibernate DAO with spring classes.
- Involved in interacting with multiple subsystems with Core application.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Spring 4.X, Hibernate 4.X, REST Web Service, SOAP Web Service, Angular JS, Clear case, Oracle 11g, Web Sphere8.5, Tomcat 8.0, Eclipse, Maven, XML, Jenkins, JSON, Jackson.
- Involved in Requirement analysis and Use Case development using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Involved in High-level Design (HLD), Low-level Design (LLD) specifications of the project.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring framework for web module of application.
- Involved in development of RESTful webservices and created clients to consume webservices.
- Developed database access service layer for the Web services using Hibernate and integrated modules.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Eclipse, XML, Jackson, SQL, PLSQL, RESTful & SOAP webservices, ClearCase, JAXP, JSP, Servlets, Oracle.
- Developed Spring RESTful webservices to enable data transfer between different sub-systems.
- Involved in the creation of DAO layer components using Hibernate.
- Involved in testing the webservices and fixing issues in the code by using best coding practices.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Eclipse3x, XML, JUnit, SQL, PLSQL, RESTful services, JSP, Servlets, Oracle.
- Involved in designing and developing of Object Oriented methodologies.
- Worked on DAO layer to persist data to database using Hibernate
- Designed JSP pages using different Tag libraries.
- Involved in bug fixing, enhancements and support.
- Analyzed and fine-Tuned PLSQL queries to improve performance of the application with the Oracle database.