- Possess over 8 Years of IT experience in Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance of Enterprise Applications by using Java/J2EE based technologies and in developing Automation tools in Java and Selenium that work under domains such as Insurance, Health care, Financial Services and Retail.
- Worked as a Senior Developer in Java with expertise in understanding software development life cycle (SDLC): Requirement Analysis, Designing and documentation, Development, Testing, Deployment, Support & Configuration Management.
- Extensive involvement in creating the Node.js Server in combination with Sockets to build MVC framework using front - end side Angular2 to back-end, to provide broadcast service and chatting service.
- Perfect hold in implementing application logic using MVC Architectures such as Struts, Spring, etc.
- Possess Project development experience in Insurance, financial, Ecommerce domain
- Exposure in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) on Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Excellency in object-oriented designing, design patterns that use web technologies such as JSP, EJB, Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.x, Spring3.x, Oracle 11g, MySQL & NOSQL Databases.
- Exposure in developing Web/Enterprise Applications by using various IDEs like Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ.
- Experienced in writing and building files with ANT and writing logger components by using Log4j.
- Extrovert in dealing with methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Extensive involvement in developing automation testing tools and performance testing, planning and developing testing strategies.
- Experienced in dealing with SOAP and RESTful Web Services for producing and consuming Services.
- Possess knowledge in writing SQL queries, stored procedures and functions.
Version Control System: GIT Repository, SVN.
Middleware Technologies: JMS, Spring Boot, JDBC, Batch and Integration Messaging Service
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere 7/6, JBoss 6/5, BEA Web Logic 10/9
Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile and RAD
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, CSS, DTD, XSD, JSP, XML, HTML 5/4, jQuery
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Framework/ APIs / Tools: Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate 3.x, Bootstrap, JUnit 4, JSF, Log 4j, Ant, Maven, Web Services (WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, RESTful), AJAX.
J2EE Common Services APIs/ Front End Technologies: Angular2, POJO, Node.js, JSON, Backbone.js, JNDI, JMS, Java Mail, JDBC, AJAX, JPA, JTA, JAXP
Web Tools/IDE: Eclipse, STS, My Eclipse Blue, Web Storm, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Used FTP Client to read and write files at a shared location.
- Implemented Hibernate for integration with the application developed using Spring.
- Involved in the implementing business functionality using Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.x and RESTful Web Services
- Involved in migrating JSF, Richfaces user interface to Angular2 user interface.
- Involved in development of Job Details Rest Webservices API.
- Designed the User Interface by coding in HTML5, Angular2, Bootstrap to build Single Page Application(SPA).
- Involved in replacing Hibernate with JDBC calls to handle complex queries and large data sets.
- Used Log4j and Logback for logging.
- Developed JMS service using Queues for batch processing.
- Extensively involved in designing GUI screens of some modules by using RichFaces.
- Involved in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures for database and backend tasks.
- Created JUnit test cases with data mocking by using Mockito for unit testing application classes.
- Involvement in Unit testing, Integration testing along with coordinated testing efforts with the quality team.
- Engrossed in Post Production and Production support on requirement basis.
- Used GitHub as source repository
- Involvement in developing the automatic build scripts by using Maven for application to deploy.
Environment: Java 1.8, POI 3.7, log4j 1.2, JUNIT- 3.8.1, JMS, Ajax4, Maven, Angular2, Spring, Hibernate 3.x, JDBC, JBoss 6, Oracle 11g, HP Quality Center.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. Java Developer
- Gather the requirement, designing and document the system using UML.
- Used the implementation using spring MVC.
- Design spring controller to handle request from the client and return the result.
- Used Spring Validator to verify result and Spring Intercept to provide warning message
- Develop and enhance requests for mission critical tickets towards JSP changes and writing EJB facade methods.
- Worked on developing data models by configuring Hibernate persistence layer, mapping Java classes with database using Hibernate, Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL .
- Logging mechanism is implemented using Log4j.
- Use JMS components to send message from one application to other application internally.
- Involved in code migration and resolving code conflicts in various versions.
- Uses maven script for building and deploying.
- Use the deployment of code to development and test environment
- Implement Spring framework MVC for developing Java EE web based application; its AOP and plug ability with hibernate.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Extensively used Spring Core, MVC, IOC and AOP, Angular2, Node.js, Backbone.js to manage throughout the application
- Held position as a Java Developer, used Struts 1.x, Spring 3.x, ibatis as the stack.
- Usage of JMeter to run load tests and query optimization improving the response times.
- Responsible to migrate from Ant to Maven via Ivy for dependency resolution and optimization from ClearCase to GIT .
- Excessively used iBatis to call the database stored procedures from the application.
- Used with RAD and eclipse in conjunction with WebSphere 6.x and tomcat 7.x
- Involved in using Rational Team Concert to manage the Agile user stories and tasks.
- Used Castor and JAXB plugins for Maven to generate java objects from schema files.
- Involvement in Stored procedures, views and in creation of tier users for database reliability.
- Implementation of XMLHttpRequest to make Ajax calls for ping servers to simulate Single Sign on (SSO) functionality.
- Used Spring WS security for inserting security tokens for web services.
- Responsible for exposing and consuming SOAP based Web Services.
- Experienced in using core JSTL, Struts tag libraries in JSPs and used Struts 1.x as the MVC framework.
- Worked as a Java developer, involved in preparing system specific design documents.
- Used Eclipse as IDE to develop and deploy the application.
- Developed web application by using Struts 2.x and Spring Integration.
- Worked extensively on Struts tags to construct front controller for web application.
- Involvement in developing user interfaces using HTML, CSS, Servlets, JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Developed and written Junit 3 test cases for the system.
- Involved in developing build scripts using Maven.
- Implemented business functionality using Spring, Hibernate frameworks with MySQL backend
Jr. Java Developer
- Used JSPs, Struts 1.x, Tiles, and Validator frameworks for developing presentation layer.
- Engrossed in writing JUnit 3 Test Cases for unit testing different modules of application.
- Used Eclipse IDE for application development.
- Involved in writing UNIX shell scripts as part of the deployment process.
- Involved in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, modifications to the existing database structure.
- Used SVN as the version control tool.
- Actively Involved in developing the automatic build scripts using ANT for application to deploy and test in Servers.
- Actively involved in using XML documents with XSLT and CSS to translate the content into HTML, also validated XML using XSD’s and DTD’s.
- Involved in analyzing business requirements as a part of releases as a Java Developer
- Responsible for designing object model diagrams and data model diagrams to meet the business requirements.
- Involvement in developing the application by using different design patterns like Singleton, DAO and Session Facade.
- Created and updated Wiki for the ecommerce and the client teams to exchange information about the projects.