- Hands-on experience in coding to interact with other applications using Spring MVC, Spring Webflow, Coherence Cache API, Web Services like SOAP, REST, WSDL, axis2 and UDDI in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensive experience in deployment J2EE Application Archives (JAR, WAR and EAR) on IBM Web Sphere and Tomcat. Worked with Code version tools like Power, Rational Clear Case, CVS, SVN and PVCS as well integrating with IDEs.
- Extensively worked with RDBMS concepts and Oracle 9i/8i/10g, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2000 and experienced in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursers and Functions using PL/SQL.
- Good experience on Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts on technologies like python and R.
- Sound knowledge in Python and R technologies on machine learning and deep learning and Worked on Hadoop MapReduce concepts.
- Experience in Python in Machine Learning to generate the reports on the investments made for the plans and give the data back to business for analysis.
- Good experience on R technologies in Machine Learning on neural network analysis on the data give by business to provide graphs and send back to review.
- Developed single page applications using Angular JS with factory and service methods.
- Designed the page layouts as per business requirements using BootStrap.js
- Good knowledge on Core Java concepts like collections, exception handling, multi-threading
- Worked on analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements, robust architecture and good design using UML and Rational Rose.
- Experience in enterprise applications with ANT and MAVEN scripts. Expert in running Log4j and writing JUNIT test cases.
- Worked on Groovy to Java conversion converting the methods and business logic fron Groovy layer to Java 1.8.
- Hands-on experience in developing and deployment Web services to interact with partner interfaces, and written client interfaces, and implementation classes to consume the web services.
- Knowledge on Singleton, Session Façade, Abstract Factory, Value Object, DAO, Business Dele-gate, Transfer Object, Command Pattern and Service Locator.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements, robust Architecture and good design using UML.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Good Analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Developed JSP pages and business logic in spring MVC technology.
- Worked on Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Iterator design patterns
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked on Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms and developed code which will generate the graphs required for further research for business.
- Developed code in Python and R technologies for linear regression, Logistic regression and CNN neural networks.
- Developed modules that interact with Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed business logic using Spring MVC framework having handler classes that handles business and dao layer that accesses the backend data.
- Deployed and tested the entire application using Tomcat Server.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Optimized business logic into Helper and Utility classes.
- Worked with application support to provide debug script for production issues.
- Developed modules on REST API in java to connect and retrieve data in various formats like JSON and XML.
- Developed code using multi-threading concepts to process the data files faster
- Developed collections for comparing objects from the data files using comparable and comparator interfaces
- Worked on List Maps and Sets for retrieving and iterating the result sets.
- Designed and migrated the jobs from Groovy to Java 1.8 framework.
- Worked on SOAP webservices with external teams to get the wsdl file and developed the files that interacts with the stub files generated with the wsdl.
- Deployed code using IBM udeploy to different environments.
- Worked on shell scripting in Linux
- Worked on Hadoop MapReduce to do parallel processing datafiles.
- Used anthillpro to build jar files which are then scheduled through IBM udeploy
- Configured and used Jenkins for junit test cases.
- Created shell scripts in UNIX which reads files and processes the input files received from vendor
- Worked on Jasper reports in the jobs to generate and send them to external systems.
- Used Version one for member tracking
- Used Spring Tool Suite for development and configuration of java projects in local machine.
- Used HP ALM for defect life cycle management.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Used Spring Webflow to transition between pages and JQuery and Bootstrap for designing pages
- Developed Save and Retrieve functionality which saves the intermediate saving in an xml file and retrieves the data from XML when user files the application. Once the form is submitted the data is saved in to the database.
- Design, develop, configure, program and implement software applications, packages and components custom-ized to meet specific needs and requirements.
- Worked on webservice calls in REST Jersey which sends and retrieves the information for customer debit and credit information from external system.
- Analyze complex user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing system design.
- Develop end to end application components involving business layer, persistence layer, and database and web services layer.
- Developed code for backend database using stored procedures and queries using Hibernate layer
- Review and modify programs to ensure technical accuracy, security and reliability.
- Developed JSP pages having Angular JS and Jquery technologies
- Develop and execute unit test cases.
- Developed code using core java exception handling and multithreading concepts.
- Developed SOAP webservices code which interacts with stub files generated from the wsdl document.
- Developed code to retrieve the JSON files from the REST framework and convert them to java objects.
- Worked on Save and Retrieve functionality which makes user to save the details which are saved in the form of XML in data base and populate details as needed.
- Designed the application using UML. Class Diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Component diagrams,
- Activity diagrams and State diagrams using Rational Tools and Microsoft Visio.
- Implemented Spring Web Flow for the page transitions.
- Save and Retrieve functionality using JAXB objects
- Experience in working with Log4j, JUnit and developing ANT and MAVEN Scripts for enterprise applications.
- Developed stored procedures in Oracle to retrieve information and save the details into the database.
- Used anthill pro for generating jar file
Environment: Java1.6, J2EE, Servlets, Oracle, JSP, Spring Web Flow, Hibernate, Web Services, Oracle 11G, SQL, Eclipse, Sub Version, Tomcat7, Junit, Anthil pro, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Linux, SOAP and REST web services, Design Patters
- Developed the Java Code using eclipse as IDE.
- Developed an automated tool using pdfbox and itext jars which will automatically crop the variables in PDF files generated and convert to TIFF file which reduced the turned around time of development manually.
- Developed tool for EBCIDIC to ASCII converter which helped to mock the datafile and save it to EBCIDIC format and run the file in Linux.
- Worked on Oracle to DB2 migration of stored procedures. The stored procedures that are called from SIMS application were migrated to DB2 on mainframes.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, analysis and development.
- Developed application using struts to interact with oracle database
- Used Oracle 11g as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Deployed and tested the entire application using WebLogic Server.
- Involved in testing the application by writing JUnit test cases.
- Used Eclipse for java projects development in the local work space.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Used HP Extream Composition tool to design statements and then generate pub file which is then deployed in Linux box to process the data files.
Environment: Java 6, J2EE, Struts, Hibernate 3.6, Oracle 11G, DB2, Eclipse, WebLogic Server 10.3.5, Sub Version, and Junit, HP Extream Dialog, SVN, Maven, JSP, Java Script, TOAD