- 8+ years of Professional Experience in Object oriented, Java and J2EE related technologies. Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, application development, testing and maintenance.
- Experienced in different software development methodologies like Water Fall Model, Agile - Scrum.
- Hands on Experience on the Transportation, Insurance, Financial and Banking Domains.
- Experience in developing applications using Java (Multithreading, I/O Stream, Serialization, Collections, RMI, JDBC and Java Beans).
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Angular.JS, JQuery, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, Bootstrap, React.JS, ExtJS.
- Work building single page apps with React/Redux/ES6, Node.js backend Database management.
- Experience in working on various Frameworks like Spring, Struts, JSF and ORM Technology like Hibernate and IBatis which implements JPA.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services design, development and deployment using WSDL, REST, UDDI, JAXP, JAXB, SAX, DOM, XSLT, Apache AXIS, SOAP Web Services.
- Extensively worked on J2EE technologies like Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Java Beans, XML, XSL, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL and developed stored procedures.
- Experience in working with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MYSQL, NoSQL and Mongo DB.
- Developed and deployed J2EE applications on both web and Application Servers including Eclipse IDE, Net Beans, IBM Web Sphere Application server, Web Logic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experienced in writing Server side components- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) Session and Entity Beans, Remote Method Invocation (RMI) for distributed computing applications, access remote servers and invoking database with Java Database Connectivity (JDBC).
- Hands on experience with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling and Java Collections.
- Experience in Web Development Technologies. In-depth knowledge of security protocols, secure payment gateways and other safety components applicable for e-trading websites.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills with Eclipse, JBuilder and RAD .
- Experience in using design patterns such as Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Session Façade, Factory method and Singleton pattern.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles, UML (Use cases, Sequence and Class diagrams) and Rational Rose, Object Oriented Programming patterns in building high performance applications.
- Worked on JMS MQ’s like IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ and Active MQ.
- Implemented business logic components using POJOs.
- Experience in working on Rally, Scrum.
- Used Karma and jasmine to do unit testing and end to end testing.
- Experience with Test Driven Development like JUNIT, TestNG, Selenium frameworks for RESTful services.
- Proficient knowledge on handling multiple threads and taken care of Java Multithreading part in back end components.
- Experienced with Jenkins/Hudson methodologies includes CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
- Detailed understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Experience in developing light weight business component and integrated applications using spring framework using features like Inversion of Control (IOC) and configuring application context for Spring bean factory.
- In-depth knowledge and Architectural experience using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Implemented multi thread programming to make SOAP/REST calls to backend applications.
- Good Exposure to CI environment and version control tools like CVS ( Concurrent Version Systems) , SVN (Apache subversion), CLEAR CASE, GIT, Perforce Version control system.
- Experience in using Open Source frameworks like Log4j, ANT, Gradle tools and Maven .
- Good exposure on cloud stack such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
Languages: Java/J2EE, C,C++, Shell scripting, UML,SQL, PL/SQL
WebTechnologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, ODBC, SWING, AWT, HTML, DHTML, Custom Tags, JMS, JNDI, Java Mail, Apache, JSON, XML, Jquery, JBoss, DOM, RMI, AJAX,, DOS Script, CSS
Frameworks: MVC, Struts1.2, Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS
SOA: Web services (SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL)
Tools: Ant, Maven, Rational Rose, Log4j, Jenkins
Developer Ides: Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, GIT
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, iReport Tool
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Mongo DB
Design patterns: Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, DTO, DAO, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Template, Service Locator, Dependency Injection and View Helper
OS: Linux, Windows XP, Windows 2007/8/10, Mac
Confidential, Melbourne, FL
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Designed Java Components and integrated using spring framework with Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism.
- Implemented complex data visualizations using D3 and Highcharts .
- Implemented micro services using Spring Boot and Pivotal cloud foundry.
- Deployed Spring boot application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Focused primarily on the MVC components such as Dispatcher servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring DATA REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Create, bind the user defined and built in services in Pivotal Cloud Foundry. Build, test and deploy applications by using pivotal cloud foundry.
- Implemented data binding using NodeJS for front-end development of a current web application.
- Implemented Restful Web Services to retrieve data from client side using Micro Services architecture.
- Implemented Hibernate/ JPA for data persistence.
- Implemented methods in the DAO classes that will use Hibernate Criteria to get the records from the database.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest based services and used JUnit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using jQuery, JSON and XML .
- Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance. Implementation of the Business logic layer for Mongo DB services.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of PostgreSQL database on different platforms.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Performed CRUD operations on MongoDB using Restful Web Services.
- Used VAGRANT (virtual machine) for developing the application in virtual machine.
- Worked on implementing the Spring MVC framework by creating controllers, validators, models and request mappings for all the action URLs that are present in the JSP pages.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases and SOPAUI tool is used for testing Restful API web services.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and drive issue escalation with AWS Service teams
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Developed the application using STS as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting and build automation.
- Involved in resolving bugs post production and resolved performance issues and participated in code reviews.
- Developed unit test cases using Mockito framework for testing accuracy of code, developed cucumber test cases for integration testing, jasmine test cases for java script testing.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work and all changes, allowing several developers to collaborate and using MAVEN as build and configuration tool and JENKINS for continuous integration tool.
- Used logging techniques provided by Log4j tool for efficient logging and debugging.
- Deployment of application on JBOSS Application server in clustered environment, managing the server, monitoring the server logs.
- Responsible for UAT project planning like creating testing scenario, test plans, and test scripts and defined the scope of testing for User Acceptance Testing.
Environment: Java1.8, J2EE, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, STS, Java Script, AJAX, Angular JS, PolymerJS, NodeJS, Highcharts, RESTful Web services, PostgreSQL, Servlets, HTML5, CSS3, JDBC, Cucumber, Jasmine, Maven, GIT, Mongo DB, UNIX, JBOSS Application Server, Log4j
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Understanding business objectives and implementation of business logic.
- Experience working with AWS for storage and content delivery and Application deployment services.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for performing Unit Testing.
- Server-side implemented on J2EE, Eclipse platform.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and JQuery for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Used React JS to make webpage’s rendering faster, instead of using ng-repeat in Angular JS used ngReact to achieve the same.
- Worked with React Router for developing Single Page Application’s.
- Created team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Developed the services using AWS Elastic Search, Restful Services using JAX-RA and Java.
- Reverse Engineered using Hibernate plug-in for RAD to generate Hibernate configuration, POJO classes and DAO classes and wrote finder methods using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for dynamic searches.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Configured Spring Cloud Config Server for externalized configuration.
- Experience in re-architecting monolithic architecture service in to micro services based architecture using spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
- Developed Micro service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Execution of selenium test cases and reporting defects.
- Created and maintained mapping file and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Created Docker images for several micro-services and implemented Docker-compose files to spin up.
- Used JSON parsing to implement REST Web Services.
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IoC, AOP and DAO modules.
- Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring JMS.
- Build and configure a virtual data center in the Amazon Web Services cloud to support Enterprise Data.
- Tackled various issues related browser compatibility to accommodate these advanced and fast technologies.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Involved in writing JPA Named Queries, SQL Queries to fetch data from Oracle database.
- Installed WebSphere Server for handling HTTP Request/Response. The request and response from the client are controlled using Session Tracking in JSP.
- Involved in transforming XML data into Java Objects using a JAXB binding tool.
- Writing test cases using selenium to test RESTful webservices.
- Extensively used the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.
- Written client interfaces and implementation classes to consume the web services.
- Used RAD IDE for developing the applications and IBM Web sphere server for deploying various components of application.
Environment: Java1.7, J2EE, JSP, JSTL, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, XML, RAD, Java Script, ReactJS, UML, AWS, Web services, REST, Servlets, HTML5, CSS3, JDBC, UNIX, Maven, JIRA, Selenium, JAX-RS, JUnit, GIT, Oracle 11.0, LINUX, Web sphere Application server.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Full Stack Developer
- Participated in Design, Development and support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used JSF messages for handling the error messages for the applications.
- Build RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API.
- Created web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in Hibernate, Used the spring container for data source and to load the hibernate specific classes.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring (MVC, IoC, Spring Annotations) modules and Hibernate.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of Control (IoC) and connection pooling.
- Wrote database queries using SQL and PL/SQL for accessing, manipulating and updating Oracle database.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Worked on Java Multithreading, Collections and Coherence Framework.
- Implemented Java Multithreading to refresh the cache at a given set of time interval.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJBs using Web sphere Studio Application Developer.
- Responsible for the design and development of the application framework.
- Utilized AJAX to increase web page’s interactivity, speed and functionality.
- Involved in development of JSON database for Dynamic menu management.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Used JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Used IBM MQ Series to send information from mainframe to web and back to mainframe.
- Developed various reusable helper and utility classes using JavaBeans with Eclipse editor.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for code development.
- Involved in the integration of spring batch at different levels.
- Provided utility to connect to LDAP to get the user details and the authorized packages.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework.
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven and Jenkins and deployed on WebSpher e application server.
- Involved in JUnit Testing, debugging and bug fixing.
- Done with Unit Testing using MOCKITO.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception.
- Used various Java, J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO and singleton etc.
- Java Message Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive and read messages.
- Developed Java classes that used JMS to communicate with the Queue managers.
- Used IBM Clear Case as version controlling system.
- Used Spring IOC framework to integrate with Hibernate .
- Involved extensively in Code Reviews, Unit testing and Process improvements.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure using spring.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and testing phases of the project management.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting, enhancing and developing the applications.
- Followed Agile Software Development with Scrum methodology.
- Implemented the Design Patterns like Session Façade, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Service Locator and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Designed UML diagrams like Use Case, Class and Activity diagrams based on the requirements.
- Involved in writing Controller Classes and DAO Classes using Spring MVC Framework .
- Used iBATIS framework with Spring Framework for data persistence and transaction management
- Used Spring Frameworks IoC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object into Action Classes.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate.
- Hands on implementation of continuous service testing and service virtualization with the help of different tools like SOAP UI and POSTMAN.
- Developed brokers for credit card payment gateways.
- Exposed various capabilities as web services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Continuous Deployment using Jenkins and CA Release automation tool.
- Legacy applications built on top Spring security, Spring Data, Spring XD, Spring RESTful, Spring Hibernate Template.
- Involved in writing JSP and JSF components. Used JSTL Tag Library (Core, Logic, Nested, Bean and Html tag libs) to create standard dynamic web pages.
- Implemented spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using Spring Dependency Injection.
- Implemented Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed test scripts in JUnit and involved in testing.
- Performed the CRUD operations on the existing and new database tables.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Used XML parser APIs like DOM for marshalling and unmarshalling of data.
- Created the Webservice clients to consume the gateway WSDL and deployed on WebLogic.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Coordinated with offshore team for requirement transition and providing the necessary inputs required for successful execution of the project.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in System Design which was based on MVC Architecture done using UML/Relational Rose.
- Developed Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams as a part of System Design.
- Developed UI screens using JSP, Struts tags and HTML.
- Developed EJB Session Beans that implements the business logic as per given by the customer using IBM DB2 UDB as Database.
- Used validation framework for client-side validation and Internationalization to support multiple languages.
- Involved in a team for building Eclipse Plug-ins.
- Involved in design and development of JSF Modal Dialog boxes.
- Deployed and tested the application in JBoss application server.
- Used JSF Framework for front-end design.
- Debugged back-end code using Junit Test cases to perform Unit Testing.
- Used TOAD on oracle for running SQL queries and scripts.
- Implemented PL/SQL and stored procedures for Oracle 9i database.
- Used Eclipse IDE for application development
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application and Clear case for version control.
- Built application using ANT and used Log4j to generate log files for the application.
- Involved in 24/7 support, Maintenance and enhancement of the application.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and involved in client interactions for scoping, effort estimates and status reporting.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Responsible for all client side UI Validation and implementing Business Logic based on user selection using JQuery, JQuery UI.
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML session storage hence give user feature of running several session at one time.
- Created UI designs using Web standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML coding.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Created Ajax calls to exchange (request/responses) information with database.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.