- Around 9 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Java/J2EE web applications.
- Experience in reviewing Design documents, Requirement Specifications, Preparing Technical document.
- Hands on experience in Requirement Analysis, High - level design using Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Hands on experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience using J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, DAO, Singleton and Facade Pattern for reusing most efficient and effective strategies for new development.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JMS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading
- Proficient in RDBMS using Oracle 11g/10g.9i, IBM DB2, MySQL database servers.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, Schema, SOA, JAXB, JAXP.
- Good hands on experience in developing web applications such as MVC Architecture using Struts & Spring MVC.
- Experienced in writing EJB Stateless, Stateful and Message Driven Beans.
- Good experience in Unit Testing using Junit and Mockito.
- Expertise in using version control tools like SVN and GIT, CVS.
- Experienced in configuring of build files with ANT, Maven.
- Good Experience in Using Logging frameworks like Log4J, SPLUNK and Apache Commons Logging.
- Developed front End components using DOJO involving data binding, remoting with custom CSS components.
- Hands On Experience in Using UML tool like Rational Rose.
- Involved in Data Integration using Java Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RS).
- Hands on experience in producing/consuming web services - REST, SOAP, WSDL.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between the applications.
- Developed and consumed RESTful Web Services in multiple projects.
- Hands on experience in VPN, Putty, WinSCP, VNC Viewer, etc.
- Having good knowledge in J2EE Design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with UNIX and Linux environments.
- Used MQ with MDB for asynchronous calls.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in understanding & documenting Business process & CMMILevel 5 process.
- Very good experience in the design and development of data architectures.
- Experience in writing shell scripts.
- Good experience in working with Web Application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere and/or Web Logic, JBOSS.
- Experience working with agile methodology implementations like Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning's, resource planning, etc.
- Good knowledge in developing database applications using PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQL Server. Experienced in writing simple and complex Stored Procedures, Cursors and triggers using PL/SQL.
- A quick learner and a team player with excellent communication, good management skills for analyzing user requirements and ensuring excellent functionality and maximum contribution to attain the team goal.
Enterprise Java and Java Standard Edition: JSP, Servlets, JMS, Logging API, Ajax, JDBC, Swing, JDBC, JNDI, JSON, JSTL, RMI, JMS,EJB, JSF, JQuery, Internationalization & Localization.
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, JUnit, Ant, Maven.
Languages: C, Java, J2EE, Java Script, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripts.
Sun Solaris, HP: UNIX, RedHat Linux, Ubuntu Linux and Windows XP/Vista/7/8.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, AJAX, WSDL, SOAP.
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g,12c, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB.
Version control: SVN, CVS.
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in all the phases of the project development - requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, coding and testing.
- Understanding business objectives and implementation of business logic.
- Implemented major concepts of the application using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, MVC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, XML.
- Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application where ever required.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Used J2EE and Enterprise design patterns like MVC, front controller, business delegate, data access object, value object etc.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and Oracle database.
- Used Hibernate annotations for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with Oracle database.
- Developed the persistence layer (DAO) and the presentation layer (controllers) and used J2EEdesign patterns like Model View Controller, Data Access Object, and Business Delegate, etc.
- Used Developer Tool (Chrome, Firebug) for debugging and Cross Browser compatibility.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for performing Unit Testing.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Sr. Java Developer
- Understanding the business requirements and preparing the design document.
- Participated in discussion with business analysts and analyzed the feasibility of the requirements.
- Involved in planning and estimation.
- Drew sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using Star UML.
- Created new tables, Sequences and written SQL queries and PL/SQL in Oracle.
- Developed service layer by using Spring MVC.
- Produced and Consumed Restful web services using Apache CXF and Spring.
- Developed DAO objects and Hibernate mappings.
- Attending the daily Standup Meetings.
- Write the Unit test cases by using Junit framework and Mockito framework.
- Involved in unit testing and Integration testing.
- Involved in Bug Fixing.
- Worked closely with team and make sure that team followed the Java coding guidelines and reviewed the code.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Spring Framework.
- Used Maven and configured Jenkins to build and deploy the application.
- Form classes of Spring Framework to write the routing logic and to call different services.
- Used Spring DAO to connect with the database.
- Designed Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
Environment: Java JDK 1.7, Oracle 11g, Eclipse Luna, JBoss 5.0.1 Spring MVC, Junit, Web services, Agile Methodology, Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, JSP, EJB, Struts, Hibernate, WebLogic 8.0, HTML, Angular JS, AJAX, Java Script, JDBC, XML, JMS, XSLT, UML, JUnit, log4j, MyEclipse 6.0, Star UML, SVN and Maven.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
- Understanding the business requirements and preparing the design document.
- Participated in all the phases of the system including designing, coding, testing, building, deployment and supporting the production environment.
- Drew sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using Microsoft vision and Star UML.
- Created new tables, Sequences and written SQL queries and PL/SQL in Oracle and My SQL.
- Introduced new user/actor called Dealer in the application and developed using struts2 and spring framework.
- Developed DAO’s for retrieving the data from the database.
- Developed event and event handlers and object initializing using Spring IOC framework.
- Developed MVC framework by writing action classes and light weight business logic classes using Struts2 framework and Spring3.0 framework.
- Used Spring MVC with Spring Restful Template to Produce and consume Restful Web Services.
- Used Hibernate Template of Spring Framework and Hibernate Interceptors.
- Developed database access mechanism by using by Hibernate ORM framework.
- Configured WebLogic JMS Servers, JDBC Data Sources, JDBC Connection Pools, and Bridge to provide interoperability between WebLogic JMS and IBM MQ Series.
- Developed asynchronous data retrieval using AJAX.
- Used Jenkins as a build tool and for deploying the modules to server.
- Managed Jenkins continuous integration tool for releases.
- Used Tomcat as web server to store the static contents and JBoss as application server.
Environment: Java JDK 1.7, MySQL, Oracle, Eclipse, JBoss 5.0.1 Spring3.0, Windows, JUnit, Web services, Struts1.x, Struts2.x, Hibernate, Agile Methodology, Perforce, Star UML Microsoft vision, MQSeries, HPQC, Servlet, Altova XML Spy, Apache Tomcat Webserver, Maven.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java/J2EE Application Developer
- Involved in Java, J2EE, struts, web services and Hibernate in a fast paced development environment.
- Followed agile methodology, interacted directly with the client provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions, and tailor application to customer needs.
- Rich experiences of database design and hands on experience of large database systems: Oracle 8i and Oracle 9i.
- Involved in design and implementation of web tier using Servlets and JSP.
- Used Apache POI for Excel files reading.
- Written build scripts with Ant for deploying war and ear applications.
- Developed the user interface using JSP and Java Script to view all online trading transactions.
- Designed and developed Data Access Objects (DAO) to access the database.
- Used DAO Factory and value object design patterns to organize and integrate the JAVA Objects
- Coded Java Server Pages for the Dynamic front end content that use Servlets and EJBs.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and carry out database operations.
- Used JSP and JSTL Tag Libraries for developing User Interface components.
- Performed unit testing, system testing and integration testing.
- Involved in building and deployment of application in Linux environment.
- Deploying application in Development and Production servers.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Struts, SQL language. Hibernate, Eclipse, Apache POI, CSS, Apache Tomcat Webserver.
Confidential, Richfield, OH
- Involved in Requirement Gatherings, Creating data model and design documents.
- Implemented the web tier using Spring MVC and all components therein, SimpleFormController, ParameterizableViewController, and so on.
- AJAX was used to perform simple XMLHttpRequest callbacks for retrieving data dynamically into the client pages.
- Used pre interceptor and post interceptor for writing aspects to manage business and state rules to isolate the logic in a central place to reduce code duplication.
- Designed the data model from scratch capturing best practices for ORM as it applied to the problem at hand.
- Interfaced with the data architect and provided direction to the approach and the solution.
- Persistence mechanism implemented using Hibernate utilizing Table per subclass inheritance based mapping, component mapping and another association mapping.
- Oracle used as the relational backend.
- Designed and developed several SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures and Triggers for Oracle10g Database.
- Designed user interface layout using CSS, HTML, and JSP.
- Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology.
- Organized Spring Beans and Java packages to separate business services, persistence, and presentation layers, and to ease maintenance and promote database flexibility.
- Involved in developing UML Diagrams like Use Case, Class, Sequence diagrams.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Design patterns, multi-threading, object oriented programming, Spring 2.5, Spring Acegi Security 2.0, Hibernate 3.x, XML, Spring MVC, WSDL, SOAP, Web Service, Axis, AJAX, PL/SQL, Eclipse 3.x, Oracle10g, Weblogic Application Server 9.0.
- Developed User Interface screens using Java Swings, Java Applets, HTML and backend programming by Java Servlets, JDBC in Oracle Database environment
- Wrote complex logic for forecasting the price of the products and subparts in next future quarters.
- Used stored procedures and Triggers extensively to develop the Backend business logic in Oracle database.
- Involved in performance improving and bug fixing.
- Analyze old database table fields and map to new schema tables using complex SQL Queries and PL/SQL procedures.
- Developed ANT scripts for deploying the application using Apache ANT.
- Coordinate the Functional users and testing teams in testing the application in Test environment.
- Given production support for this after deployed in to the production server.
- Involved in data base migration testing activities.