- 7+ year of experience in Java Object oriented development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications.
- Expert level core Java experience with solid understanding of all Collections framework with experience in ArrayList, HashMap, ConcurrentHashMap.
- Expert level expertise in Multi - Threading and concurrency.
- Experience in DevOps work environment.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Beans, REST, Hibernate Core, JDBC, Integration and Microservices.
- Experience in designing and developing web-based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and MVC framework, spring, Struts, Oracle and SQL.
- Experience in designing applications using Java and J2EE Design Patterns such as Creational, Structural and Behavioral design patterns Singleton, Factory, Facade, Builder etc.
- Experienced in implementing presentation layer using JSF, JSP, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, java script and Servlets.
- Experience working with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM).
- Expertise in UML which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams) using Designer tools like MS Visio 2003/2007.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Expertise in Database application programming for Oracle using Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views etc.
- Experienced with IBM Web Sphere Application Server and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills
- Experienced in ColdFusion
- Experienced in android development using MVC
- Focused and detail-oriented Software Engineer offering exceptional troubleshooting skills and a talent for developing innovative solutions to unusual and difficult problems.
- Business Layer
- Core Java
- Java EE
- Spring Boot
- C, C++
- REST Webservices
- JPA, hibernate
- Unix(Shell script, Cronjobs)
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Environment: DevOps, Unix Script, Oracle, SQL scripting, MicroservicesJava, EJB, HTML, Perforce, HP Quality Center, struts
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop sanities using UNIX and SQL scripts, to ensure correctness of data as per the target requirements in Ordering, Billing and Customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Analyze the sanity result and take the required actions by providing code fixes in Java, Rest APIs, EJB objects and oracle database to ensure the behavior as usual (BAU) is not broken.
- Perform root cause analysis by debugging the Java code base.
- Work on simulator GUI built on struts MVC architecture.
- Involved in coding enhancements in a Java and REST based GUI.
- Make sure the converted customers are able to avail the new promotions and offers on the existing system by validating the Soap/Http XML’s and REST get or post request responses.
- End to end unit test on converted customer by performing ordering flows to confirm existing BAU is met.
- Analyzed and fix critical issues reported by customer service representatives (CSRs).
- Analyze issues (defects and enhancements) and provide estimates of time to perform a change
- Use Perforce for versioning and maintaining the code base.
- Prevent potential crisis by proactively identifying issues.
- Write and maintain scripts for fixing the data issues in production for OMS and CRM.
- Deployment of the fixed product into an environment to make sure environment is ready for testing.
- Providing knowledge to testing on new requirements and functionalities.
- Timely and Excellence Delivery as per Customer Requirements.
Environment: Java, ColdFusion, Java Script, SQL Server, XML, JSP, Oracle, MySQL, Apache Tomcat 7, JMS, Stored Procedures
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analyzed and Developed new UI interfaces requirements using ColdFusion, MySQL.
- Fetch and manipulate XMLs to be displayed on GUI in readable format.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML, CSS, and JSON
- Develop MySQL scripts, Stored Procedures to improve the performance.
- Manage and maintain ColdFusion server.
- Developed new standalone Java AR to handle bulk orders using Oracle backend.
- Work with T1 to execute ARs to fix the data.
- Debug and troubleshoot the code in DEV, TEST and PROD environments using different debug techniques.
- Co-ordinate with production, field testing team for issues resolution.
- Built extremely high performing optimized code to improve performance.
- Prevent potential crisis by resolving critical issues quickly to reduce business impact to the customer.
- Interact and co-ordinate with various teams such as DBA, Middleware, Integration etc. to avoid/fix production issues.
- Performance Improvement of the Production System by giving code fixes.
- Involved in enhancement of JMS Posting tool to post XMLs. PST and AR uses this tool internally.
- Provide solutions for the fallout orders for different business scenarios
- Make sure the customer performance SLA requirements are always met by the real time.
Environment: Java, Web services, Oracle Database, EJB, Introscope, Struts, FusionBus.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for support of the Acquisition Channel Services (ACS) project for production outages and critical issues in pre and post production.
- Ensure the customer performance Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements are always met by the ACS project.
- Prioritize defect resolutions.
- Transaction between ACS and back end are via EJB and FusionBus.
- Reconciliation between Amdocs system and external system to make sure all orders are in sync with other systems.
- Continuous production improvements
- Control project through pre and post production development and testing, implementation and maintenance phases of the lifecycle
- Maintaining the quality of the code as per the Amdocs standards.