- Experience of enterprise - level application development with Java-centric technologies in the domain of Banking and Insurance, Healthcare.
- Have strong experience and knowledge in designing distributed multi-tier enterprise applications with J2EE technologies using UML, OOAD, Rational Rose and Design Patterns.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, JEE Technologies, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB, JMS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, XML, Web Services, and JNDI.
- Extensive experience working in a Test-Driven Development and Agile-Scrum Development.
- Experience in working in both Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms including programming and debugging skills in UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Created Development Environments in Amazon Web Services using services like Docker, VPC, ELB, EC2, ECSand RDS instances.
- Developed ANT, Maven and Gradle to build and deploy Java web applications and Experience in version control management tools like CVS, Subversion and log4J for logging.
- Participated in Architect and design of the components using a distributed architecture on AWS cloud platform.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ. Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Good working knowledge of JEE best practice toolsets such as Ant, Maven 3.5.0, Log4j, Slf4j, Bamboo, Urban Code.
- Experience in working with AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools.Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka and Play frameworks.
- Employing Java Object/Relational bridge technologies such as Hibernate ORM 5.0.2, JPA, and spring.
- Developed applications using frameworks and API like Struts 4.2.0, Spring MVC.
- Extensive experience in Java/JEE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS.
- Experience with GitHub and AEMandcontainer orchestration like Kubernetes.
- Having good understanding of various GOF Java & J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Adapter, prototype, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, DTO and VO etc.
- Developed applications based on Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture using core design patterns (creational, structural, behavioral) and JEE design patterns (Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Façade etc..).
- Build Microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Knowledge on Linux operating system, UNIX commands and PERL script.
- Having Experience with open source Frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Bath, Spring OAuth, Netflix OSS.
- Experience in using various Configuration Management tools like CVS, GIT and SVN.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards like DTD, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, WS-I and Apache Axis.
- Good knowledge in RESTful Web Services, VMware vSphere API.
- Deploying EAR, WAR, JAR files to application servers like JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Rational Application Developer(RAD) for Java/JEE application development.
- Experience in configuring IBM MQ-Series and experience in developing messaging systems using AMQP, JMS.
- In-depth knowledge of PL/SQL with the experience in constructing the triggers, tables, functions, user-defined data type, procedures etc.
- Proficiency in working with databases like Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL.
- Experience in using testing Tools JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle and SQL Server environments.
- Proficient in coding/design guidelines and checking Check styles, PMD defects & Find Bugs. Configured EMMA tool to check code coverage.
- Experience in designing User Interactive (UI) Web Pages and visually appealing User Interfaces with the help of HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Experience in Unit Testing and generating of Test cases using JUnit.
- Expertise in XML and related tools and technologies like XSL, DTD, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Extensive experience in design and development of MQSeries applications using MQSeriesfor Java and JMS APIs & MOM (Message Oriented Middleware).
- Proficient in using AJAX for implementing dynamic Web Pages.
- Worked on the continuous integration tool like Jenkins, Selenium, and JUnit which will help us to go fasten the build process lead the path for the dev apps strategy.
Languages: C, C++, Java 8(JSP, Servlets, JSTL, and other java related technologies), Python, R
Operating Systems: Windows (10/8.1), Ubuntu, Mac, Linux.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Messaging Technologies: JMS, AMQP.
Version controls: SVM, GitHub, RStudio, Spyder, Octave GUI, KNIME, Coggle,Jasmine.
Web Servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache
Web Services: AWS, S3, Docker.
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, Web Service, DAO, Social, Security, etc.), Hibernate ORM 5.0.2, Bootstrap, Struts, Tiles, DWR (Direct Web Remoting), Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Bath, Netflix OSS.
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, BIRT, Crystal Reports.
Other Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Sonar, Fisheye, Taiga.io, GitHub, AEM.
Database Tools: SQL Developer, DB Artisan, TOAD, MSSQL Server Management Studio
XML Technologies: DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC, JAX-WS, XML Beans,JAX-RPC
Confidential, Lowell, AR
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and developed aMongoDB(NoSQL) based external RESTful API for exposing the functionality of an existing SaaS platform to clients in agile work environment using web client.
- Designed and developed REST Web services written in Groovy/Grails wrapped by Jersey JAX-RS.
- Involved in updating the SaaS platform to support the BING AdWords API and integrating the changes with Google AdWords API.
- Used SVN as a version-controlling tool for managing the module developments.
- Identified usability and develop functional and smooth, easy-to-operate and eye-catching web applications using EXT JS, Angular JS and React JS, Backbone.js, Node.js and Bootstrap with MySQL database.
- Worked in enterprise integration development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration. Used TOAD for managing, monitoring and analyzing the database.
- Wrote unit and Integration tests to test all the desired functionality using JUnit, TestNG, Mockito and Wire mock.
- Developed custom Apache CXF filters to provide common functionality such as request and response logging and modifying the Http headers.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of Mule ESB application using Oath.
- Used Mule to configure Inbound and Outbound messages for message transformation between applications.
- Hands on experience in Multithreaded programming using Akka actors.
- Developed a free-tier Dockers dashboard for the web application using React.js
- Developed Python-based API (RESTful Web Service) to track sales and perform sales analysis.
- Documented the External API using Enunciate and modified the auto-generated docs with custom CSS to match corporate website and design.
- Implemented Caching (Memcached) and Pagination to reduce the response time of the endpoints which had a very large and static payload.
- Designing new components to fit in the already existing architecture using core Java, multi-threading differentdesign patterns like the factory method, Abstract factory pattern, Singleton. While developing web-based applications used Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST.
- Implemented OAuth as security for token generation in Google API.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards in creating APIs with JIRA, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of open source Scala framework including Spring and Play.
- Generated Scala and Java classes from the respective APIs so that they can be incorporated in the overall applications.
- Used SVN and Git as version control systems. Involved in writing Jasmine tests. Used Karma and protractor for end to end testing.
- Created build and deployment scripts using Gradle 4.2.
- Moving existing monolithic architecture to microservices and migrating them to AWS cloud.
- Created the NodeJS EXPRESS Server to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end Oracle.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries involving multiple tables inner and Outer Joins
- To analyze requirements, identify use cases, design using OOAD and create design artifacts like High Level - Low Level Design docs with use case, activity, Class and Sequence Diagram.
- Involved in creating stored procedures, triggers, Joins, functions and views.
- Developed architecture for a new Spring batch-based system to process transactions.
- Worked on Spring CORE, Spring’s IOC, AOP, Spring MVC and spring’s integration with Hibernate technologies.
- Java Message Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Involved in JSF upgrade 1.2/facelets/Richfaces 3.3 to 2.0/facelets/Richfaces3.0.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Developed pages using JSF features like converters, validators, action Listeners and custom components. Created conditional logic in pages using JSF tags and JSTL.
- Used Unix Shell Scripting in generating daily reports.
- Specified, prototyped, developed and tested an object-oriented, multiplatform C++ framework containing support to: data structures, common algorithms sockets, threading.
- Use Cobra software for new client set-up, reporting purposes, maintain client and participant records, reconciling accounting reports.
- Worked on setup and maintaining COBRA web product.
- Designed and developed data source with smart GWTtechnologies.
- Installed, configured and hosted the Oracle, Tomcat app servers and MySQL DB servers on physical servers (Linux, Windows).
- Usage of version control repository SVN (Subversion by Apache CXF), JIRA, Wiki for documentation, Jenkins for nightly build.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE 1.8, MySQL, Mongo dB(NoSQL), UNIX Shell Scripting, XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, H2 console, Oracle, OAuth, Spring CORE, Spring MVC, Python, Spring batch, Log4j, Mockito, Mule, Wire Mock, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SOAP UI, RESTful Web Services(JAX-RS), ReactJS, Node.JS, SVN, JMS, OOAD, Mule ESB.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Designed and Developed application based on Microservice Oriented Architecture using Spring Boot and AngularJS 4.0, React JS, Cassandra DB and MySQL DB.
- Implemented Front-end User Interface using Angular 4.0, HTML, CSS3 (SASS) and using Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Responsible for the overall layout design and prototype using ReactJS with Redux library, jQuery UI and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Made use of ReactJS to build Bootstrap components for responsive UI objects and linked with API data to view render the virtual DOM dynamically.
- Developed Redux store and React State for server-side rendering and refactoring Reducer logic using functional decomposition and reducer Composition.
- Involved in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations.
- Used Axios service (React-Router technique) to retrieve data from server simultaneously in the background without interfering the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Developed various Typescripts (ES6) objects including Components, Ng-Modules, Providers, Services and classes using arrow functions and optional types.
- Adopted lazy loading route with separate modules and child routes including data transfer with Resolve, Route Data and Route Parameter and implemented Rout Grad mechanism using can-activate, can-deactivate and can-load-child.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like Datepicker, Slider, Spin, and Bootstrap selectors for responsive design.
- Used Jasmine framework for unit testing on Angular Components
- Implemented Gradle tasks to build and deploy the application
- Used Mule ESB CXF component in the Mule configuration file to consume SOAP web services.
- Created a RESTful web service in Scala, Akka Actors& Elastic Search to download sample projects using Restful API from GitHub.
- Used OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose tool.
- Implemented the business modules integration using Spring Boot and Spring Data, Cassandra DB, JPA.
- Used NoSQL based ORM framework Cassandra Node Driver.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer.
- Developed several RESTful API web services which generate XML and JSON to perform web and mobile application tasks.
- Documented the RESTful services using SWAGGER API.
- Improved the performance of the application using Redis for caching and Elastic search.
- Implemented Rabbit MQ Services for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information.
- Handled consumer logs and monitors Kafka Metrics using Kafka Manager.
- Developed data transformer for converting legacy data from source tables to Avro format and fed into Kafka using Camel to process the file for multiple routes to different host locations.
- Implemented Spring Netflix Zuul API gateway and Eureka service registry for reverse proxy and Dynamic service discovery of API's.
- Implemented Spring Security OAuth 2.0 and OIDC Token mechanism for authentication and authorizing for social websites logins using Spring Social Module.
- Deployed the Docker image of services building Docker file and build a continuous delivery pipeline for containers using AWS Code Pipeline and Amazon ECS.
- Performed Unit test cases using JUnit, Cucumber for Spring, Protractor for Angular, Mocha and Chai for React.
- Used Maven build tool for building and defining the dependencies of the project.
Confidential, San Diego, California
- Developed the J2EE web application based on the MEAN Stack using Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular 2.0 and NodeJS.
- Developed User Interface using Angular 2.0, React JS, HTML5, CSS/CSS3(SAAS) and Twitter Bootstrap 4.0
- Reused components by defining custom Directives in Angular 2.0. Developed custom views using Bootstrap components.
- Involved in Design and Development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements, developing multi-threaded high-performance applications server-side workflow
- Configured various modules in the application via routing.
- Simplified asynchronous calls to the backend REST API's by implementing Angular 2 Observables and Listeners from RxJS reactive libraries.
- Created Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection end and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
- Adopted ES6 Generators for managing the concurrency in Angular Components in the application.
- Integrated user-facing Angular Components with server-side using RESTful web services.
- Developed REST API services using Node JS, Express JS, Body-Parse and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Developed readable and writable streams of NodeJS to process the data from external means of the application.
- Used Mark and Sweep Algorithm to clean up tab level data upon next HTTP interaction
- Optimized cleaning up of session level Data Structure's shared across different open tabs, when data is flushed/committed from one of the tabs.
- Created a pipeline from MongoDB cluster by configuring Mongoose Connector, to sync with multiple sources like Elastic Search or another MongoDB.
- Enhanced the customer search experience by developing searchable components with Elastic Search.
- Implemented Pub-Sub functionality using Redis as our service registry that allows for services to subscribe to a specific channel of Redis Client instance.
- Installed a single node Elasticsearch "cluster" to index MongoDB for use in a NodeJS, Express on native AWS EC2 Ubuntu 14.04 instances.
- Improvised the efficiency of data accessing by adopting Redis as primary cache to store the frequent access data.
- Worked on Build Automation and Continuous Integration tools like Gradle, Jenkins.
- Modelled the application to support bi-directional communication between server and client using Akka HTTP.
- Used Akka and play framework for handling http requests.
- Used build tools to bundle the application through webpack and used Gulp for task automation of minification of Angular scripts.
- Designed, built and deployed application using the AWS stack (Including EC2, Mongo DB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration container (EKS) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Implemented Kibana for centralized logging and monitoring that builds on Elasticsearch of the application data for analytics and visualization of the user's login.
- Employed the Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication using Site Minder for logging to the application from different websites.
- Developed unit test scripts using Karma and Jasmine for Angular 2 frameworks and Mocha for NodeJS API endpoints.
Confidential, Farmington, Connecticut
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Implemented web interface (UI) for end users using Angular JS, which has migrated from the existing Backbone JS application.
- Created two-way binding AngularJS Components and provide access to the server-side through Backbone's API from Backbone. Model and Backbone. Collection.
- Developed user interactive web pages using jQuery UI plugins like Draggable, Resizable, Auto-complete, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS.
- Developed responsive UI modules using Backbone.JS, Handle Bar JS.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Developed RESTful services based on Spring REST using Jersey framework.
- Utilized Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading and Exception handling to develop business components.
- Performed Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of production Cloud Environments such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, and JIRA.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Hibernate Session Manager used to configure multiple data source and provide independent database connectivity.
- Performing the code review process using Git and documenting the coding standards based on OOAD and J2EE design patterns
- Performed Load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Designed and developed various UI features using BackboneJS, performed routing using Backbone Router.
- Designed application to meet international market standards using Spring MVC Internationalization and spring core modules.
- Server-side validations are achieved using Spring Validation framework.
- Deployed and monitored web services using Spring Cloud Foundry Managed Domains and Routes with Spring Cloud Service Registry.
- Adopted JMS API to setup mail notification upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Utilized Apache Cassandra for storing the external stream of data and building real-time analytics dashboard using Google Charts API with Angular JS Components.
- Developed Spring Batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl and Korn shell scripts on Oracle database, with partitions and sub-partitions.
- Implemented Quartz scheduler to execute batch programming using Spring Batch.
- Implemented various validations rules using JBoss Business rules in the dry (drools file) using Drools rule engine.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Utilized AWS Services platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets, creating EC2 instances and to deploy the Dockerized Container services.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
Front End Developer
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the front-end part of application.
- Worked with a team of graphic designers to create compelling websites user interfaces.
- Developed CSS classes to GUI web page controls and forms.
- Created search engine optimized websites and microsites.
- Worked with clients and senior user experiences designer to understand the branding strategies and design goals to define strategy, layout and features for the websites /applications design.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects.
- Developed MySQL queries to implement the select, insert, update and delete operations.
- Created HTML, navigation menu that is role-based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards-compliantmarkup, and rich user interfaces.
- Used AJAX to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Handled all aspects of web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying.
- Used UI Development using HTML, coded Java components which retrieve data using SQL.
- Actively participated in meetings with clients to determine website goals and developing strategies.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from server.
- Tested cross-browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with JUnit.
- Interacted with business analyst to understand the requirements to ensure correct UI modules been built to meet business requirements.
- Developed web pages using Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Used MVC architecture of Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Worked on CSS pre-processor frameworks (SASS/LESS)
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OO Design, Multithreading, Generics Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotations.
- Taken care of complete Java Multi-threading part in back-end components.
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- As a team member, I was involved in preparing design documents - Technical Design, Functional Design Technical Domain documents, Application Interface Contract and Service Interface Contract Documents.
- Used SVN the version control tool for code commit and update.
- Worked on the web services and front-end design and solved the issues with the jQuery.
- Extensively involved in writing MySQL, PL/SQL queries, to interact with Oracle.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back-end systems)
- Implemented Data Grid, Charts, Forms and Layout Manager Components.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts, fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.