- Having 6+ years of professional experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development of various Client/Server and Internet Applications.
- Experience in full System Development Life Cycle(Proposal, Process Engineering, Design, Development, Testing, Wireframes Development, Deployment and Support).
- Worked with application servers IBM web sphere 7.0, web logic 11g, JBoss, Apache's Tomcat and Apache Cassandra database.
- Experience in using RAD, Intellij, NetBeans, Eclipse IDE for Application development.
- Exposureto UML Rational Rose, Hibernate, Tiles Framework and Spring Framework.
- Worked on MVC Architecture like Struts, Spring MVC, JSF.
- Worked on Log4j configuration setup and Implementation part.
- Experience in Java Web Services.
- Strong knowledge in designing and coding stored procedures, Triggers and Functions using PL/SQL.
- Thorough knowledge with J2EE application platform configuration and performance optimization
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using AJAX, JSON, XAML and XML.
- Incorporated the table less design methodology using CSS3 that follows W3C standards.
- Worked on web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Involved in several web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Good understanding or network protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP etc.
- Knowledge in developing applications using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Have good communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non - technical SME’s.
- Experience in using design patterns and UI frameworks such as MVC, Struts, Hibernate, NodeJS, Spring.
- Have knowledge on DevOps and Continuous Deployment.
- Some of the attributes that would describe me would be Team player, Proactive, Quick learner, Self-Motivated and Strong interest in Front End Development.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and ability to work independently and prioritize the work.
- Enthusiastic to learn new technologies and concepts, and apply them when needed.
- Have knowledge on JIRA/Confluence.
Programming Languages: Java J2SE, J2EE, JSP, SQL Server, Python, PHP, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, MangoDB.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows.
Modeling Tools: Rational 2000, MS Visio.
Versioning Tools: CVS, SVN, Borland Star Team
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
Build Automation Tools: Ant, Jenkins, Maven
Networking Protocols: SMTP, IMAP, HTTP, NNTP, SFTP and FTP.
Database/RDBMS: SQL Server 2014/2016, T-SQL, MangoDB Stored procedures, Triggers, DML, DDL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, MS Access, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer
Application Servers: JBoss, BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, Tomcat, IIS
J2EE: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, OOAD, Java Mail, JMS, JNDI,RMI, Webservices, SOAP, RestFul
Other Tools: Jenkins, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, Firebug, Chrome Developers Tool, Windows Movie Maker.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in complete projects Life Cycle, i.e. Design, Implementation, unit Testing and UAT Testing support and Production Maintenance.
- Extensively used agile development methodology and project planning.
- Developed UML Use-Case diagrams, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams, class diagrams.
- Used several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Data Access Objects and MVC.
- Implemented Spring beans as business logic components using Spring annotations, configuration files and spring modules.
- Implemented DAO for the retrieving of data to display on User Interface.
- Implemented Rest based services, exception handling, different response types using Spring MVC.
- Implemented logical Aspects like Transactional, Session using Spring AOP concepts.
- Designed Java Components and integrated using Spring framework for Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid XML files as defined by the XSD.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures using SQL Developer for Oracle database.
- Designed and developed SQL scripts for creation of tables in MySQL for different modules.
- Created and Consumed Restful Web Services using spring.
- Extensively used Hibernate for database operations.
- Worked on JMS (Java Messaging Services) application to broadcast messages using Apache QPid.
- Worked on JMS Queues for sending messages in point-to-point mode.
- Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch framework to extract data from database and load into corresponding application tables.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Fixed issues in different user interfaces modules using AngularJS.
- Used MAVEN to define the dependencies / plug-in and build the application.
- Worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment of the code
Environment: Java 7, Design Patterns, Spring 4, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring AOP, Hibernate, RestAPI, JMS, Apache QPid, JAXB, XML, XSD, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, JUnit, Mockito, Log4J, Web Services, AngularJS, Maven, Git, Jenkins
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Involved in analysis, specification, design and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Application is implemented using Agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJs.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and Bootstrap with Ratpack interaction.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) and Hibernate.
- Used Spring Framework AOP module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with Substantial number of chunks using Spring Batch framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL - based schema.
- Designed and Developed Web services using RESTful and SOAP protocols with JAX-RS/Jersey, JAX-WS, XML and JSON.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema design, etc.
- Performed snapshots and attached to new instances in AWS and GCP.
- REST Web Services written in Groovy/Grails wrapped by Jersey JAX-RS.
- Helped hundreds of clients design and implement SOA and service governance by developing processes and automating them.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Worked on to design and develop few Microservices using RESTful approach.
- Worked on Spring Boot Microservices for distributed cache system implementation. Configured connection pooling on IBM WebSphere server.
- Extensively used Junit, Jmeter, Gatling for unit testing, integration testing and production testing. Worked on Log4j to validate functionalities.
- Involved in installing and configuring Serverspec and Gross for application builds and deployment. Used JIRA to assign task, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins and Nexus.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
- Involved in requirements and implementations.
- Involved in building the code using Maven & deployed on server.
- Prepared Functional Design, Technical Design Documents and Story Board.
- Involved in peer level design & code reviews.
- Developed REST style web services using Jersey framework.
- Used JSON objects to transform the data between Spring Controllers and JQuery or AngularJS
- Implemented the front end design using Struts MVC Framework.
- Developed DAO's to connect to the Oracle database.
- Developed all the J2EE components using RAD.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, and Celery
- Responsible for the implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Implemented Agile development process on Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, ExtJs, JQUERY, JSP and Tag Libraries to develop view pages.
- Responsible for the implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Involved in using Core Java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading and Serialization.
- NetSuite code and review/update existing code for sample applications and other information that will help jumpstart for development of project.
- Developed frontend widgets in Backbone.js and Handlebars.js
- Used Spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management, and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing.
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL / SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, Cursors, sequences, indexes etc.
- Developed NetSuiteJIRA integration, NetSuiteZenDesk Integration to connects service data to your sales & financial system of record
- Written JQuery Ajax calls to database to populate data and used Hibernate named SQL queries.
- Used SVN for version and source control.
- Supported IST, QA and UAT builds and identified issues in testing and tracked them efficiently.
- Wrote Action classes, Request Processor, Business Objects and Service classes.
- Implemented Different Design patterns like Singleton, Business delegate and DAO design pattern.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Consumed SOAP WebServices for address validation.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, JAXB, Spring-IOC/DI, DAO, SuiteScript, HTML5, Java Script, JQuery, XML, CSS3, ExtJs- Sencha, Ajax, NetSuite,AngularJS, JSON, Backbone.js, bootstrap.js, Web Sphere Application server, Oracle 11g, Log4J, SVN, Maven, SOAP Web Services-WSDL, REST, DB2, SQL, Hibernate, Windows XP, Lynx OS.
- Involved in complete development life cycle starting from analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and production support of the application.
- Written design artifacts HLD and TDD documents.
- Worked with AGILE-SCRUM methodology and quick to understand user stories.
- Implemented Spring Security framework for authentication and authorization.
- Performed transaction management operations between spring and Hibernate to persist the data into the database.
- Extensively used JQUERY, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Used Core Java Collections, Exception Handling, multithreading and generics.
- Involved in development of service layer and DAO layer using Spring framework and Hibernate ORM framework.
- Exposed RESTful Web Services using Spring REST Controllers.
- Involved in Application Development using various Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat Server, IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic and JBOSS.
- Exposed the different functionalities as web services using SOAP/WSDL and REST API.
- Performed Oracle tuning (indexing, materialized views, Analyzing, Stat collection, Bulk binding, Hints, Implicit cursors, Bulk Insert/Update/Delete etc) was done to decrease load on remote DBs and enhance execution speed of the algorithms.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Developed test driven development code using JUnit and Mockito framework.
- Wrote Maven POM script for build and deployment of application for Dev, QA and Stage Servers.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Implemented DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD) process using Jenkins.
- Version control using GitHub / Eclipse Git Plug-in. Used apache Log4J for logging.