- Senior Professional with 8 years of experience in all phases of the SDLC with strong focus on Java/J2ee and Front end development .
- Proficient in working with AngularJS single page web applications.
- Proven expertise in J2EE technologies using Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Tiles, spring, Hibernate, Soap and REST web services.
- Experienced in building and implementing custom tag libraries .
- Experience working in Databases like Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, Postgre SQL, MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL.
- Experienced in Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Built and deployed applications using ANT, Maven build tools and also good experience in using various IDE’s like Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans.
- Experienced working in multiple platforms - Linux, Solaris, and Windows.
- Proficient in Software Configuration Management using Clear Case, Tortoise svn, Tortoise Git.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, excellent work ethics, self-motivated, quick learner and team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with active involvement in mentoring, coaching team members.
Languages: Java/JEE6, SQL, Shell, Batch, PHP, Perl
Frameworks: Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Struts2, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, AngularJS
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 8.5, Tomcat 6.0, JBoss 3.2
Server Side Scripting: JSTL, AJAX, JSON, JSP, Servlets
XML Technologies: XSLT, SAX, DOM, JAXP, JAXB
Web Service Specs: SOAP, REST
Testing/Logging: JUnit, Log4j 1.2
IDE/Text Editors: Spring Tool Suite 3.5.1, Rational Software Architect 8.5, Eclipse 4.3, NetBeans 7.0, ViEditor, Webstorm,Sublime,Notepad++
Build/Version Control: Maven, Ant, SubVersion (SVN), Subclipse, Git
Databases: Oracle 11g, DB2, PostgreSQL 7.x, MySQL 5.1, MS SQL Server 2008, DB Visualizer
Platforms: MS Windows OS Family, SUSE, CentOS, Sun Solaris, RHEL, UNIX
Methodologies: Agile (Jira & Jira Agile), Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development, Waterfall
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Built UI screens utilizing AngularJS, JQuery and Bootstrap libraries
- Created custom Directives,Controllers, services, factories, and providers using AngularJS MVC framework.
- Developed the application using SpringFramework that leverages classical Model View Controller architecture.
- Wrote business layer code using Java.
- Used forms, entities, controllers, service and DAO layers for clear separation of concerns.
- Maintained relationship between objects using SpringIOC.
- Developed REST services for providing Jsondatato AngularJS application
Sr. Software Engineer
Confidential, New York
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phases of the application.
- Used Struts validation framework for performing front end validations.
- Involved in coding for the business layer using Java.
- Used DAO design pattern to encapsulate database calls.
- Struts framework is used on top of spring to handle client requests.
- Wrote SQL queries as needed for the application.
- Involved in fixing many priority defects and maintaining code using Tortoise SVN.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration and Testing and post-production support.
- Performed Struts2 based form validations and error-handling using Struts2 Validator framework.
- Implemented Struts2 Model-View-Controller architecture as the base framework.
- Using Hibernate 3.0 as the persistence layer framework and for Object Relational Mapping.
- Performed unit testing and provided production support for the application.
Environment: Java1.5, J2EE, Servlets 2.0, JSP 2.1, Spring2.5, CSS, Spring Tool Suite, Log4J, Maven, Hibernate 3.0, REST web services, WebSphere6.1, Oracle 10g, Eclipse 3.4, AJAX, Junit, HTML.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database
- Developed Restful web services including JSON formats for supporting client requests.
- Deployed and tested the application using Websphere application server.
- Responsible for maintaining HTML, CSS and JQuery as well as keeping the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSONand XML.
- Log4j used for logging the application log of the running system to trace the errors and certain automated routine functions.
- Used Maven scripts to build JAR, WAR files.
- Involved in coding and code reviews.
Environment: JAVA 1.4, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts1.2, JSTL, Jquery, Ajax, JDBC2.0, SQL, XML, HTML, ANT, Maven, Web logic 8.1, Clear case.Responsibilities:
- Analysed and re-factored build and deployment process in Maven from Ant build.
- Rebuilt and deployed the applications in new environment.
- Mentored junior resources on new Maven build and deployment process
- Met and exceeded client’s expectations with score-card rating of 4.75 (of 5) in Iteration 1 & 5/5 in Iteration 2.
- Met the deadline crunches effectively and pushed the applications in production with 3% defect.
Environment: JAVA 1.4,J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts1.2, ANT, JDBC 2.0, XML, HTML, Unix, Java Script, Oracle, Clear case, web logicResponsibilities:
- Responsible for upgrades of 6 of the applications.
- Performed application code changes and retrofitted the code in JDK1.4.2.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deploy
- Analysed and fixed bugs arising from upgrades.
- Analysed and implemented performance upgrades.
Environment: JAVA 1.4, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, SOAP,WSDL,JDBC 2.0, ANT, XML, HTML, Java Script, Web logic, JMSResponsibilities:
- Automated the build using Ant 1.6.5
- Worked on SOAP Web Service for developing WSDL files
- Created Weblogic Cluster
- Understand business requirements, design and document technical design for the business requirements.
- Involved in front end design using HTML, JSP.
- Used Struts framework to design the MVC model for the application.
- Designed and Implemented backend database in Oracle to store all data.
- SVN is used as source control tool.
- Involving in Unit and Integration testing of the application, and code reviewing.
- Provided cost-effective production with increased quality, efficiency and better customer satisfaction.
- As a team member, was involved in coding.
- Involved in development of JSP and Servlets for two modules.
- Built and deployed application and wrote Sql queries as needed for the application.
- Involved in providing enhanced features and fixing bugs, code review & Unit Testing