- Software Professional with 10+ years of experience in Object Oriented programming, design, developing and testing of Client/Server, Enterprise and Web Applications
- Proficient in the development of Client/server and web applications using JAVA, J2EE, J2SE technologies and Web technologies for enterprise applications.
- Expert in developing enterprise web - based application based on Java technologies using J2EE, J2SE, Java Servlets, Struts, Spring, Java Beans, MICROSERVICES, JMS, JNDI, JENKINS and Apache Maven.
- Seasoned professional in various frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment
- Extensive Knowledge on databases like Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications
- Working Knowledge on XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQUERY.
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat.
- Extensive experience to SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and experience in developing web services using Axis, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, WSSecurity, XML-RPC and JAXB/JAXP.
- Extensive experience working in Struts framework, O/R Mapping Hibernate 3.x framework and web services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Strong experience in writing SQLs, stored procedures, joins and Triggers.
- Good working knowledge of database tools like TOAD, PL/SQL, Db Visualizer and SQL Navigator.
- Very good experience in OOAD, UML, Rational Rose Methodologies.
- Working experience in relational databases like ORACLE and SQL Server, DB2.
- Very good knowledge in writing Shell, ANT scripts for building the projects.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Data bases and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL databases like Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Good working knowledge of Ant for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and Junit for unit and integration testing.
- Strong knowledge of IDE's Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD 7.0.0), WebSphere studio application developer.
- Extensive experience in software development methodologies Agile.
- Good Work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Creating SQL statements & subqueries.
- Development web components using JSP, Servlets and server side components under J2EE Environment.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere 8.0 and WebLogic.
- Implemented Unit Testing using Junit and Integration Testing during the projects.
- Exposure to tools such as ANT and hands on experience SQL developer.
Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, Python
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Crystal Reports.
Framework: Struts,Spring,Spring Boot, Hibernate,Microservices
Databases: Oracle, 10g/9i/8i, SQL, MY SQL and CASSANDRA.
Development tools: IDEA 8.1, Eclipse 3.5, STS, WSAD.
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic Apache Tomcat 6.X, 7.1, WebSphere.
Build/Testing tools: Jenkins, Maven 3.0, and Junit 4.7.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, Rest
Others/Tools: Agile, Subversion, Jasper, Reports, JMock, Microsoft Visio.
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile (Scrum)
Design/Version Control: Rational Clear Case, CVS and Tortoise SVN.
Message Service: MQ series, JMS
Lead Java Developer
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients
- Preparing Design documents like AID.
- Creating Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) for client requirements.
- Designing Schemas, Model and Data mapping files.
- Coding using TIBCO, CONTIVO, JAVA, MICROSERVICES,JENKINS and MAVEN
- Carrying Unit testing and integration testing, trouble shooting for defects and providing solution to defects.
- Providing support for Production deployment and defects raised, carrying maintenance activities for Production deployable.
- Review coding and documents for peer employees.
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality procedures related to the project.
- Was part of the HALO project initiative.
- Developed Tibco BPM flows.
- Designed AIDs, HLDs.
- Develop Java classes for scenarios not handled by Tibco.
- Develop request and response schemas.
- Develop request and response mappings using Contivo.
- Work on Agile mode.
Environment: Java/J2EE 1.8, MICROSERVICES, DOCKER, JSON, Tibco, Contivo, SOAP, Cassandra,, Agile, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, SOAP, REST, SVN, Rally, TDP.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Implementation of financial fusion modules for Credit Cards for Confidential .
- Preparing unit test cases using Mockito.
- Preparing DLD from FSD.
- Preparing Use cases.
- Preparing Class and sequence diagrams.
- Implementing design using struts2 framework and jquery.
- Developed unit case testing scenarios with JUnit.
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j.
- Configured and Deployed WAR files into WebSphere Application Server.
- Build automation done and tested primarily using Apache Maven.
- Subversion SCM tool was used with Jenkins for continuous Integration.
- Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development, testing of production servers.
- Drafted User Testing and Regression Testing using Selenium and JUnit.
- Involved in writing Web Services for building the middleware
- Distributed components and deployed them on application servers.
- Implementation of EPC and business configurations as per line of business i.e phone, internet, TV and home security.
- Developing soap agents for specific devices for activating Sms, Vms and Blackberry services using WSDL and JAVA.
- Developing pseudo codes for Sms and Vms.
- Reviewing IAs and writing detail design solutions.
- Preparing UT and ST test cases.
- Presenting solutions to customer.
- Configuring application at client site.
- Defect fixing with RCA.
Environment: EPC, UNIX, PL/SQL, Oracle, Windows, CVS,Xtra-C.
- Developed different modules in CAM.
- Designed and documented system specification.
- Wrote SQL statements and procedures.
- Developed JAVA classes.
- Responsible for UI designing and prototype development.
- Developed reports using Report Man and Crystal report.
- Developed staging module using DHTMLX, XML and JDOM.
Full Stack Developer
- Full life cycle implementation and design of the System.
- Designed and documented system specification and designed database in MySQL.
- Developed JAVA classes and individual module development in JSP using JAVA classes
- Responsible for UI designing and prototype development.
- Optimization of SQL Queries.
- Maintained database and application components, regular support activities, documentation and testing
- Studied business process of the company and understand client requirements.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Data Structure and Algorithms, JDK 1.4, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0, JMS, JSF, JDBC 2.0, JAXB, Struts 1.1, DAO, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, XHTML,DHTML, Ajax, SOA, SOAP, Web Services, JSP1.2, JSTL, IBM Web Sphere 5.0, Oracle 9i, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.0, PL/SQL, SQL, Windows XP.