- Java Certified Overall 6 years of experience with strong analytical and adaptive skills in implementing various business applications and products using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC) across various work - flows (Requirement study, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance) in Web & Client/Server application development.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC Frameworks like spring 3.x/4.x, Struts 1.x/2.x, JSF and hands on experience with ORM Tool Hibernate/JPA.
- Hands on experience with spring (IOC, AOP, MVC, JDBC, ORM, DAO, REST) and Spring Integration with Hibernate and Struts technologies.
- Good knowledge in Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Caching,
- Proficiency in core java concepts like Multi-threading and Concurrency, Collections, Exception handling, IO Package.
- Experience using XML related technologies like XML Schemas, XSLT, XSD, Xpath, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Experience in application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, and Restful.
- Experience in developing SOAP (JAX-WS) and RESTful (JAX-RS) Web Services using Spring Web Services, Apache CXF, Apache AXIS, JERSEY, Jackson, REST Easy.
- Experience in providing services for SOA like building a portfolio of services, WSDL, Top-Down, Bottom-Up Approach and defining XML Schemas.
- Experience in SOA EIP using Apache Camel Spring Integration ServiceMix JBoss Fuse ESB.
- Knowledge in securing RESTful Web services with OAuth2.
- Experience in Build and CICD (DevOps tools) technologies GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, and Nexus.
- Experience in J2EE design pattern like Singleton, Factory, DAO, and DTO.
- Experience in relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2, and MS SQL Server.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration.
- Experience in performance tuning including JVM tuning, JDBC, JMS to the maximum throughput form Application server.
- Experience in building messaging related solutions using JMS (Message Queue) providers like Apache ActiveMQ, IBM WebsphereMQ.
- Good understanding on network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP etc.
- Experience with IDE’s like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, JDeveloper, Spring Suite etc.
- Experience in deploying applications using Webservers like Apache Tomcat and Application Servers like Glassfish, Weblogic, JBoss EAP, and IBM WebSphere.
- Experience in building and deploying EAR, WAR, JAR files and working with various version control systems such as SVN, GIT, and CVS.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Hands on experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging using Log4J.
- Experience in automated build and deployment with Continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
- Experience in using testing tools JUnit, TestNG, Mockito and bug tracking system (tool) JIRA.
- Experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG Framework.
- Experience with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (TDD, SCRUM).
- Comprehensive experience in UML which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams) using Designer tools like MS Visio 2003/2007, Rational Rose.
Programming Languages: Java SE 6, 7, 8
Java SE Technologies: JDBC, JNDI
Java EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, JSF
Database Software s: Oracle 11g, MySQL 5.0, MongoDB, MS SQL Server
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Web Services: SOAP, Spring REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Web Service Frameworks: Apache CXF, Apache Axis 2.0
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, XSD, SAX, DOM, JAXB
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO
ESB: JBoss Fuse ESB
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss, Oracle Weblogic Server
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, JDeveloper, Spring Tool Suite
Message Queues: Apache ActiveMQ, IBM Websphere MQ
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Automation Tools: Jenkins/Hudson
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git, CVS
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy, Edit Plus, Notepad++
UML Tools: MS Visio 2003/2007, Rational Rose
HTML Editors: MS FrontPage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver MX CS4
Loggers: Log4j, Slf4j
Confidential - Richfield, MN
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components.
- Implemented Spring MVC, dependency Injection (DI) and aspect oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate.
- Used Spring ORM to integrate with the Hibernate and used the hibernate template to implement the business logic.
- Used Spring DAO on the Data access layer with the Hibernate.
- Developed the Business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects (POJO’s).
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, JQuery, AngularJS 1.0 and JSP’s for user interaction.
- Used SQL, HQL Queries in Java code to do select/update/delete depending upon the business requirement.
- Developed a component that uses JMS (ActiveMQ) to manage backend transactions.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle Database.
- Written test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Interfaced with the Oracle 10g back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML confings files.
- Microservices has been built using Spring Boot, Spring Security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Messages like monthly statements, payment due were sent to customers through JMS, sometimes point to point messages or just publish.
- Integration with Message Routing of Web Service and Active MQ Messages with Mule ESB.
- Implemented the File Transport channel using the File Endpoint using Mule ESB.
- Responsible for implementing SSO for user authentication using OAuth 2.0.
- Designed and implemented MongoDB Schema written services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Used JAX-RS (REST) to produce and consume Web Services.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a Weblogic Application server and Apache Tomcat 7.0.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Used Maven build tool for compiling and packaging the application.
- Used Jenkins to perform automated Builds and Deployments.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing code modules in the development environment and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework
- Used GIT version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
Confidential - Portland, OR
- Implemented Model View Controller architecture using Spring in the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Created Action Class which route submittals to appropriate components and render retrieved information. Developed Form Beans to hold the submitted data.
- Created Spring Interceptors to validate web service requests and enables notifications.
- Used Spring security framework for authentication and authorization of the application.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans to process requests from the user and used the Hibernate ORM Framework to retrieve and update customer information.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJO classes to represent persistent database tables.
- Used SAX and DOM XML parsers and used XML Web Services using SOAP/HTTP for sending and receiving data from different applications
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message Queue.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator in the project extensively, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing
- Developed design documents and documents the use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Apache Camel and Apache ActiveMQ.
- Experience in data migration to MongoDB from relational model.
- Used WSDL and the Oracle SOA Suite toolset to design and generate WS-I compliant web services.
- Used RAD as the IDE. Involved in debugging the application modules and provided production support.
- Used Jenkins Plugins for code coverage and also to run the entire test before generating war file.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs and issues.
- Cucumber testing tool based on BDD framework used to write acceptance tests for Web Applications.
- Used Git for version control.
- Worked on Linux/Unix and created Shell Scripts as per business requirements.
- Tested and deployed monitoring solutions with Splunk services.
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
- Implemented Spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using Spring's Dependency Injection.
- Spring AOP is used for Security and Transaction Management.
- Used Hibernate to communicate with the Database, mapping the entities to the tables and corresponding columns in the database by using Hibernate annotations.
- Created and implemented the Data Access Object layer that has the functionalities to interact with the database and retrieve the shipment XML based on the parameters from the input file.
- Modified the bean referred in the Route Builder application and added the functionality to persist the data after getting the message from the queue.
- Used Spring Jdbc Framework to implement JDBC connectivity to access the MS SQL database and execute the Xqueries and Sql scripts depending upon the use case.
- Implemented the corresponding methods from Jdbc Template API for database interactions.
- Used SSH Secure Shell to remotely access the LINUX Server and configured Apache ServiceMix instances in the server.
- Built and deployed the applications as OSGI bundles using Maven in the ServiceMix platform.
- Involved in configuration management using Tortoise SVN.
- Used log4j as the logging framework through SLF4J abstraction.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases and performed unit and integration testing.
- Used XSD for validating XML and for generating JAXB Class objects, for writing Junit Test cases to test the application.
- Used Apache Digester to parse the XML data from the xml file and get the input parameter for tracking the shipment.
- Used JSON to transfer the request from the web page to the server.
- Integrated with multi-threading and concurrency utilities for better performance.
- Used Rest Client Tool extensively to test the WebServices with different possibilities of input parameters in the XML Request and analyzed the XML Responses.
- Used JBoss Fuse, RedHat’s Open source enterprise service bus. Functionality is implemented as independent Apache Camel Routes, grouped as bundles and deployed.
- Used Apache ActiveMQ as the internal message broker linking its Apache Camel Routes and Spring configurations.
- Implemented Microservice Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP and Apache Kafka.
- Involved in coding for consuming files from FTP server.
- Coded a Route Builder that listens an IBM WebsphereMQ queues.
- Used XML/JSON structure for request as well as for reply.
- Created Spring Restful Web services consuming and producing JSON / XML.
- Designed a class to transform/parse Flat file to XML and persist it on to a Message Queue.
- Used Maven build tool to build and deploy the application on Server.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs and issues.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different versions of the application and used to check in/out files, etc...
- For Continuous Integration used Jenkins mainly to generate and send automatic emails.
- Used PuTTY for UNIX login and SPLUNK, to check the server logs.
- Attended every day Scrum meetings to provide current project status demonstrations in every two weeks, thus implementing Agile Methodology Scrum with Test Driven Development.
- Involved in Regression Testing before the application is deployed on to QA server.
- Used JBoss Fuse for deploying the bundles.
- Used Jetty server during development and FileZilla for file transfer.
ENVIRONMENT: Java SE 1.7, J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate Framework, Microservices, REST WebServices, JMS, IBM WebsphereMQ 7.0.x, Apache ActiveMQ 5.7, Apache Kafka, Apache Camel 2.10, Apache CXF 2.6.0, JBoss Fuse ESB/Apache ServiceMix4.4.1, XML, XSLT, XSD, XPath, JAXB, JSON, SVN, OSGI container, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, JBoss Application Server, JBoss EAP, JBoss Developer Studio, Bundles, Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Junit, Windows/Linux, Altova XML Spy, SPLUNK, Eclipse IDE, Agile methodology, Scrum, WinSCP, Jetty Server, FileZilla, Soap UI, Apache Maven 3.0.4, Tortoise SVN 1.7, SLF4J 1.6.4.
Confidential - Trenton, NJ
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of the application using Spring and J2EE framework.
- Involved in developing Classes diagram in UML showing generalization and other relationships and sequence diagram describing the interaction of objects over time.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis 2.
- Expertise in Oracle SOA technology like Oracle SOA Suite (JNDI, Web Services).
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC Architecture.
- Used RAD provided code generation tool for creating required classes (i.e. stub, proxy etc.) suitable for Apache Axis framework.
- Defined persistent classes that are mapped to database tables based on the analysis of business domain.
- Wrote HBM mapping files and POJO classes which contain business logic to map database tables with JAVA objects.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Provided production support for the application both onsite and remotely.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate 3.0 framework like HQL queries, Criteria, projections etc.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 3.0.
- Worked with JBoss Application Server as application server and Tomcat as web server.
- Assisted Oracle Database development team in developing stored procedures and designing the database.
- Configuring the Object-to-XML transformer and configuring the JSON-to-Object transformer using MULE ESB.
- Implemented a service based application built on top of the Mule ESB library.
- Used Rational Rose as part of development of rules.
- Performed Clear Quest defects, Database change requests logging using Clear Quest.
- Used CVS as version control.
- Used Maven for project builds.
- Used SQL Developer, TOAD, XML SPY, and Ultra-Edit as tools in building the application.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Used SAX and DOM for parsing XML documents and XSLT for transformation.
- Design and Development of software components like Interface, Action Handlers.
- Bamboo continuous integration tool used to automate building and testing of software source code status.
Confidential - Colorado Springs, CO
- Involved in SCRUM sprint planning and daily standup meetings throughout the process of development.
- Involved in analysis, design, coding and testing phases of software development.
- Built and accessed database using JDBC for Oracle 10g.
- User input validations and Dynamic functionality is done using JQuery.
- Supported applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Used Spring Framework in conjunction with JSP and Tag Libraries in developing user interface for administrative screens and user interaction screens.
- Deployed Java Servlets and JSP pages on IBM Websphere Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data and used Log4J for logging the messages.
- Involved in consuming and producing SOAP Web Services using JAX-WS.
- Developed application with ANT, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, SOAP Web Services and JMX.
- Debugged production issue and provided architectural guidance for top-tier retailer to help stabilize ActiveMQ deployment.
- Used Eclipse for development purpose.
- Created Hibernate mapping files for business objects with tables in database.
- Used XML to maintain Queries, JSP page mapping and Bean Mapping.
- Used Oracle 10g as backend database and wrote PL/SQL scripts.
- Used Core Java concepts in application such as multi-threading.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Used Hibernate to persist data into database and wrote HQL to access the data from the database.
- Coordinated with QA and business team and resolved system defects generated during testing.
- Developed the classes for Unit testing by using JUnit and JTest for the entire application and executed test cases for Unit, System and Integration testing.
- Worked with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to fix the bugs using ClearQuest.
- Used SOAP UI to test WebServices.
- Involved in design of Entity Relationship Diagrams for relational database.
- Resolved minor, major and critical bugs and Used Eclipse as IDE.
- Used CVS version control system to check-in and checkout developed artifacts. The version control system has been integrated with Eclipse IDE.