- For the past 9+ years I have been an aggressive and passionate Java Programming Expert and a proven Problem Solver in variety of technologies. Currently looking for an opportunity to contribute my services
- Around 8+ years of experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, technologies.
- Expertise in Web - Development technologies like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, HTML, CSS, XML, XSL/XSLT.
- Expertise in using Custom Tag Libraries for embedding dynamic code into JSP pages.
- Worked experience in Hibernate and JPA ORM tools . Have good knowledge of JDBC connectivity.
- Used JNI Framework to enable access to the native applications in different platforms.
- Experience in dynamic web view applications using AngularJS.
- Created and hosted Web Applications, Web Roles, and Worker Roles in Microsoft Azure.
- I have strong integration skills working with the both front end and back end developers.
- Extensive experience in Oracle, MySQL and MS SQL Server .
- Extensive knowledge Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and RESTFUL web services
- Involved in spring boot integration.
- Skilled in implementation of Spring framework based java application Spring boot, Spring batch, Spring MVC, Spring data, JdbcTemplate etc.
- Basic knowledge on Open Shift Container for development and Deployment of Application.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
- Experience in writing test cases in Java environment using JUnit.
- Testing which involves Unit Testing, Integration, Performance and Auditing the code to ensure it works with minimal defects before going to production. Used SOAP UI, Postman, and Fiddler to test WCF, Webservices and Web Api.
- Performed complex Bug Verification and fixing solutions for several products.
- Aware of Mule, the runtime engine of any point platform is a lightweight Java-based enterprise service bus (ESB) and integration platform that allows developers to connect applications together quickly and easily.
- Hands on experience in MVC Frameworks Struts1.x/2.0, SpringIOC, AOP, and good knowledge in WebServices and SOA.
- Experienced in working with Test/Prod environments for continuous build and deployment using tools like Jenkins, GitHub and JIRA.
- Involved in configuring a Hadoop cluster in a professional environment and on AmazonWebServices (AWS) using an EC2instance.
- Designed and integrated the full scaleHibernate/Spring/Struts persistence solution within the application architectures for several projects.
- Good exposure on Design Patterns including DataAccessObject, ServiceLocator, DataTransfer Object and Singleton.
- Expertise in using the IDE like MyEclipse 5.1, IBMRAD, Eclipse 3.2, and NetBeans for developing enterprise applications and deploying web services on Apache Axis 1.2.
- Proficient in integration of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) with existing applications and using services provided in distributed applications through WebServices (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS and JAX-RS).
- Experience in using various content management systems (CMS) and Software tracking systems such as Agile and JIRA.
- Experienced in Provisioning of IAAS & PAAS Virtual Machines and Web\Worker roles on Microsoft Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager.
- Identifying cross cutting concerns and applying AOP concepts, and implementing them using AspectJ or SpringAOP.
- Worked on Web/ApplicationServersWebSphere, ApacheTomcat 5, and JBoss5.
- Experience in developing Web Services using SOAP, UDDI and Restful protocols in multiple projects.
- Good working knowledge of Build Tool like ANT/Maven and error logging using Log4J.
- Indexes, Materialized Views and using Oracle tools like SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus and TOAD.
- Knowledge and good understanding of SQL and PL/SQL. Experience in working with Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and DB Triggers.
- Experience in different forms of testing - unit testing, integration testing, regression testing and acceptance testing.
Languages/Technologies: Java/J2EE, XML, Perl, PHP, PL/SQL, Python, CSS3, HTML5, C++
Java/J2EE Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, Razor, ADO.NET, LINQ
Services: Web API, WCF Services (RESTFUL, SOAP), Web Services.
User Interface: AJAX, Angular, Backbone, ReactJS, Bootstrap, jQuery
Xml Technologies: DTD, XSD, DOM, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, XML, WSDL, SOAP.
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, MS Access, DB2
IDEs: Microsoft Visual Studio
Amazon Web Services tools: EC2, S3, DynamoDB, SQS, SWF, IAM, Cloud Watch
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports
ETL Tools: SSIS
Frameworks: Entity Framework, NHibernate
Testing Tools: Junit
Design Patterns: Singleton, Fa ade, Factory.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Testing Tools: NUnit, VSTS, Remedy, Selenium, Soap testing, Winrunner, SOAP UI, Fiddler, Web Api Testing, Postman
Other Tools: Sendgrid, MSMQ,Wkhtmltopdf, NPOI, Concur.
Programming Concept: Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), UML, Design Patterns, Multi-Threading.
Version Control: TFS, VSS, Git, GitHub
Cloud Platform: Windows Azure
Search Engine: Solar
- Actively involved in meeting with business users and subject matter experts to articulate system requirements.
- Agile Software Methodology is used to develop the application, involved in daily SCRUM meetings to discuss the status and progress of individual Sprints and was mainly interacting with the business users and Clients for data delivery/migration of data.
- Interacted with DBA’s during the Design process of data model and data dictionary and to improve performance of various SQL and PL/SQL functions and Stored Procedures.
- JBoss 7 Application Server is used for deployment in Local development, system test, and acceptance and production environments.
- Bootstrap used along with Angular.js in creating the Application.
- Architected, designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in Angular.js which consumes JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQuery and Angular.js
- Involved in developing the application using Spring Boot and RESTful API.
- Developed Micro Services with Spring boot and Spring batch along with the test cases.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Designed and developed the web pages from mock- ups.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using AngularJS framework and jQuery.
- Design and Coding of Various Java (1.8), J2EE modules like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Rest, Hibernate, JPA.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and Spring MVC for REST API’s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Experience in writing custom Directive, custom filters using Angular.js
- Used Angular.js for Model-View-View Model (MVVM) pattern.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Developed unit test cases in JUNIT and documented all the test scenarios as per the user specifications.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 3.0, Web Sphere 8.5, GIT, SQL Server, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Couchbase, Cloud foundry, Eclipse, PL/SQL, Log 4j, FileZilla, Jenkins, Rest & SOAP Web Services, JUnit Mokito, ANT, Amazon Web Services.
Java Developer/Production Support
- Proficiency in querying and reporting from Elastic Search/Kibana, Splunk and MySQL.
- Proficiency in setting up and using open source reporting tools like Jasper Soft and Jasper Server.
- Involved to prepare metric reports using Jasper Soft Studio.
- Created REST Web Services for populating and saving data from/to database.
- Used Apache CXF, JAX-WS, JAX-RS for designing and developingREST and SOAP Web services.
- Implement and ability to gauge and tailor the reporting requirements for an enterprise organization based on the intended audience
- Experience in Microservices, Cloud (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), Apigee Gateway, Adobe Experience Manager.
- JIRA Issue Tracker Rallyare used for tracking various production issues and performanceissues & defects fixing, issues.
- Anomaly detection system as part of POC for an e-commerce client. Used Apache Kalfka and spark for stream.
- Solutions Consultant responsible to be primary SME on Azure Services including DRaas, Saas, Paas and laaS while contributing architecture decisions and tasks for ongoing migration efforts.
- Involved in developing the Azure Solution and Services like laaS and PaaS.
- Involved in developing the Azure Solution and Services like IaaS and PaaS
- Co-ordinate with QA team for test case review and sign-off.
- Involved in AppDynamics functionality to track the issues.
- Automation Testing tools like SoapUI, Test.
- Used GitHub repositories for version controlling.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 3.0, Web Sphere 8.5, GIT, MySQL Workbench, MongoDB, Eclipse, Log 4j, Rest WS, Kafka, Cloud Foundry, Kibana with Elastic Search Engine, Ready API, Jira, Jasper Soft and Jasper Server.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop innovative programs in accordance with the business requirements and modify existing applications.
- Translate business requirements into accurate system requirements specification documents through systems and data analysis.
- Coordinate project change requests andcommunicate effectively to keep business application up to date.
- Regularly communication with Architects, Developers, Application Support and Operations.
- Involved in JSF application structure for changing the component model.
- Worked on JSF navigation model.
- Experienced on JSF error validation model.
- Used spring’s test framework to create integration tests for various Spring boot and spring batch applications.
- Developed Spring Action Classes for controlling logic and data transfer between UI and DB , used command pattern actions, to embed multiple actions in a single action class.
- Created Spring Beans using IOC, AOP and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic.
- Developed spring batch programs to generate payments, automated Emails attaching payment response files.
- Used Sprint boot framework to create properties for various environments use yamls for configuration.
- Created various spring boot and spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the database.
- Implemented REST based web services using Spring Web MVC, to publish vendor Information, customer information.
- Used SPRING dependency injection and IOC principles to build business layer.
- Implemented Performance tuning of Application, stored procedures and complex SQL statements.
- Migrated existing business applications to Amazon cloud services (AWS) based environment and deployed applications using Amazon web services .
- Resolved production errors and deployed applications for end users and reported through telephone and e-mail.
- Used Jenkins for continuous Integration of software development.
- Involved in Integration, System testing, and bug fixing, worked with QA Team to execute the business scenarios.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 3.0, Web Sphere 8.5, GIT, SQL Server, Spring Batch, Spring Boot,Eclipse, PL/SQL, Log 4j, FileZilla, Jenkins, Rest & SOAP Web Services, JUnit Mokito, ANT, AmazonWeb Services.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Full Stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designed and developed web site application using AJAX, AngularJS , Bootstrap, CSS, HTML5 , jQuery, JSP, Tiles framework and XML.
- Used Splunk to see the error logs in the application. Used Grunt Server and Jasmine to do unit testing on the frontend side of Angular code.
- Designed Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture using Struts Framework.
- Implemented Abstract Factory , Singleton, DAO , DTO , Front Controller, Command Pattern,MVC design Patterns.
- Continual build has been handled using Maven , packaging ear file and deployed application in web/App servers.
- Version Control management has been implemented using GIT to work different team members on the same module; Tomcat was used as desired web server.
- Tiles Plug-in in struts are used for designing JSP page layouts. Used Validator plug-in to struts for server-side validation.
- Designed and developed Spring Batch Applications to read data from that files and databases.
- Used Spring batch framework to update data in databases.
- Used Spring batch framework to create custom readers and writers to work with application.
- Used XML technologies like XPath, XSLT and JAXB for data exchange and presentation.
- WebLogic server was the application server that was used for the entire project.
- Created custom readers, processors, validators, Field Extractors for various Spring Batch application.
- Developed client upload tool using HTML, Jersey REST framework based on JAX-RS annotations.
- Worked on optimizing database queries to improve the loading times of the web pages. Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Deployed Managed and Monitored Mongo DB Replica Sets / Databases, Prototyped Mongo DB new features across multiple stacks and applied the Mongo DB concepts such as locking, transactions, replication schema and design.
- Developed Projects for Collections team using Node JS and Backbone Js .
- Led Quality control effort for the DEV team tracking timely closure of defects.
- Acted as a bridge between PM and UAT team to ensure smooth handling of issues
Confidential, Jersey City
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective.
- Analyzed the requirements and participated in discussions with business analysts.
- Involved in creating Technical Design documents and Integration Solution Designdocuments.
- Suggested an appropriate solution for the assigned modules and problems, also doing their High level and Low-level design.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Experienced in cloud technology and on-premise infrastructure integration.
- Involved in the development of Page Flows, Business Objects, Hibernate database mappingsand POJOs.
- Developed the Web User Interface using the HTML , JSON , Ajax and Servlets for the Customer pages where the PDFresponse is printer friendly.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the PostgreSQL database.
- Actively involved in the enhancement, maintenance and design for the application.
- Implemented open source MVC architecture using Spring MVC
- Involved in the development of the presentation tier using JSP, HTML, CSS,
- Implemented logging functionality using Log4j.Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Handled the moving of High volume databases to Cassandra and improved the Performance of High Volume CRUD Operations.
- Involved in developing Integration Issues, System Testing Issues, User Acceptance Issues and production Issues including JUnit.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Actively participated in Analysis and Designing Phases. And Participated in the designing of the Web framework.
- Involved in the entire life cycle development of the application.
- Implemented Struts as a web framework, spring as dependency injection framework and Hibernate database ORM framework.
- Transaction management is used forSpring AOP modules,Generated Spring XML files for the configured beans.
- CreatedHQL queries to retrieve data using Hibernate
- Developed custom tools for developers as well as testers. Used log4j for application error logging.
- Implemented queries using SQL
- Actively participated in Bug fix, Enhancements, and Impact analysis documentation.
- Created a basic application using on Grails.
- Implemented Web Services in Apache Axis runtime environment using SOA protocol.
- Used these Web Services to interact with other application in organization using SOAP and WSDL file.
- Involved in using JPA Hibernate for data base transaction.
- Used Hibernate Query language and the Hibernate Criteria Queries to do the database operations.
- XML Transformations where done using XML, XSL, XSLT, and XPATH.
- Used MAVEN to build the project into WAR and EAR files and SVN for version controlling.
- Implemented Load balancer, Solved Load Testing, Performance Testing issues in production.
Environment: JDK 1.7, J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts 1.2, Tiles, JSTL, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 4.0, RAD 6.0, Maven, JBoss Application Server, Oracle 11g, Web Services, SOAP, Agile, JUnit, AJAX, PL/SQL, XML, Log4j, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Design patterns, CVS, Load Balancer.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Full Stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application: Requirement gathering, Design Analysis and Code development.
- Implemented Struts framework based on the Model View Controller design paradigm.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Strut MVC.
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integratingStruts and Hibernatewithspringfor processing business needs.
- Developed model components using session beans and used local message driven beans (MDB) to interact to session using EJB.
- Struts-Config XML file was created, and Action mappings were done.
- Designed the application by implementing Struts based on MVC Architecture, simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP UI Components as View and ActionServlet as a Controller
- Designed and developed business components using Session and Entity Beans inEJB.
- Used JDBC for data access from Oracle tables.
- Worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to write the code and integrate the application.