- 6+ years of experience in design, development experience with Java, J2EE and Spring Frameworks, MVC Frameworks.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementing Waterfall, V - Model, and Agile, Iteration, Scrum methodologies.
- Expertise in developing GUI using Web-Development technologies like DHTML, DOJO, HTML5, Angular JS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, JSF and jQuery .
- Experienced in implementing Flux and Redux architecture with React JS development and good hands on experience in unit testing using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai and end to end testing using and Protractor.
- Extensive working knowledge in UNIX, LINUX and Windows platforms.
- Experienced in developing REST API using Node-JS, Express-JS, Hapi-JS and Mongodb and performing unit testing for REST API’s and creating documentation using Swagger.
- Experienced in developing solutions using various design patterns such as Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Factory, Proxy, DAO, DTO and Template patterns.
- Expertise in utility tools like ANT, Log4j, JUNIT and Maven.
- Strong knowledge in MongoDB concepts - CRUD operations and aggregation framework, Indexing and Sharding.
- Excellent knowledge on MySQL, Oracle, DB2 and RDBMS, Couchbase, Cassandra and MangoDB.
- Expertise XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and various parsers like DOM, SAX and JAXB, Jibx.
- Domain knowledge in Technology, Financial, Banking, Insurance and Healthcare industries.
- Developed applications with Spring using different modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, DI, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Testing and Spring JDBC.
- Experienced in developing and consuming REST API’s using Spring MVC, Jersey and Apache CXF and took part in marshalling and un-marshalling JSON and XML.
- Experienced in developing and consuming SOAP web services using Java, Spring and Apache CXF.
- Experienced in working with various MVC technologies such as JSF, Spring and Struts and have experience developing batch jobs using Spring Batch.
- Strong programming skills performing Java EE development using JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSF, JAAS JMS, JAXB, JAXP, JAXRS and JAXWS
- Knowledge on writing the Design Specifications for the generic and application specific web services in Groovy on Grails.
- Hands on experience in working on XML Suite of technologies (XML, XSD, DTD, XML Schema, DOM).
- Experienced in working with various development IDE’s such as Eclipse, STS, Brackets, Atom, Visual studio code.
- Experienced in performing SQL/ PL-SQL programming with various RDBMS systems such as Oracle, Mysql and DB2
- Experienced in working with various NO-SQL big data databases such as Mongodb and Cassandra.
- Extensively worked with multiple development tools like RAD 6.0/7.0, MyEclipse5.x, Net Beans, JBoss Developer Studio and Database tools like ERWIN, SQL Developer and TOAD, Source control tools like VSS, TFS, NWDI, and MKS.
- Experienced in performing deployments to application servers such as Web Sphere Server, Web logic, JBoss & Tomcat server.
- Expertise using version control tools like CVS, SVN, GIT and Rational Clear Case and performing unit testing using Junit, TestNg and mocking frameworks such as Mockito.
- Expertise in setting up builds and deployments using Maven, Ant, Gradle and performing CI/CD deployments using Jenkins
- Experienced developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures and performing white-box and black-box testing.
- Expertise in developing automating test cases with Selenium, Java, Cucumber, for web applications on both mobile and desktop.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong technical background and good inter Personal skills. Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Extensive experience in build, release and configuration management process.
- Proficient at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner.
- Expertise in leading small teams and able to work independently as well as in a team to satisfy the needs of the clients and worked as an Offshore - Onsite Coordinator.
Languages: Java 1.8/1.7/1.6, JEE 5 and 6, SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0
Technologies: JSP 1.2, Servlets 3, JavaBeans, JDBC, struts 2.x/1.x, JSF 2, EJB 3.0, Hibernate 4.x/5.x, Spring 3.0/4.0, SOAP/REST Web Services, SOA, JMS, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB 2.1/2.0, JAXP 1.x, LDAP
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, Intelli J, ATOM, Brackets, Sublime, Visual Studio Code
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/8.x, WebLogic 12s, IBM WebSphere 9.x, JBOSS, Wildfly
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Façade, Singleton, Business Delegate, Template, Proxy, Factory and DAO patterns
NoSQL Database: Mongo DB, Cassandra
RDBMS: Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server 2008, MySQL, DB2
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC
Other Tools: JIRA, Version1, Rally
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, TestNG, Cucumber, Selenium, ATDD, BDD, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, RPA (Robotic process automation)
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational Clear Case, GIT and GIT Stash
Methodologies: Agile, RUP, Kanban, Waterfall
Cloud-Devops: AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Vagrant
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
UI Developer/ Automation Developer
- Followed AGILE SCRUM Methodology for product development and participated in various Agile ceremonies.
- Developed front end web interfaces using AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular-UI and REST.
- Developed HTML views with various inbuilt Angular directives and took part in developing custom directives and filters.
- Developed various feature specific modules using Angular 2 components, modules, services and pipes.
- Developed the application using Angular CLI and Webpack and took part in developing unit test cases using Angular test bed utilities and Jasmine.
- Setting up the One View application batch process using Control-M software and schedule the data extraction process.
- Measuring the high volume of data and fine tuning the application to meet the performance requirements.
- Built using Angular 4 reusable components and modules. ARES is currently integrated as a first independent module in Zeus -the next generation COAF servicing platform.
- Implemented core features of AngularJS framework such as dependency, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- Developed Angular services and used Resource angular service to make REST API calls to retrieve the JSON data from the server.
- Configured routing module in angular app for various views and sub views using ui-router to enable bookmarking for the SPA.
- Developed various services to perform backend application calls using Angular Http and used RXJS observables to subscribe for responses.
- Developed REST services using Node and various node modules such as Express, underscore, body-parser, node-oauth. mongoose etc...
- Extensively used Angular UI components such as Grids, modals, panels, calendars, mask, sliders, uploaders etc.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration in which all development work is integrated and involved in deploying the application using Docker to AWS environment.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Chef Configuration management.
- Worked on performance testing by creating a. jmx file for API as well as UI and tested in both the environment Dev/QA both by using a tool JMeter and load the test results.
- Done POC on Apache Kafka, Apache Zookeeper, Elasticsearch for communicate and coordinate their actions bypassing messages.
- End to End application development under Cisco Cloud environment on analytics use-cases created by Confidential . and provide the fixes for various issues reported by QA team.
- Create functional/system test plans and test cases for assigned modules/features/user stories & execute.
- Done escalations to other teams if defect raised by QA has some dependency with other modules and do follow-ups till analysis/solution provided by them.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins.
- Used Jenkins for build automation and Sonar has been integrated to ensure code quality.
- Involved in managing Cassandra environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Hands on experience using Datastax DevCenter to create and run Cassandra Query Language (CQL) statements on the cluster.
- Worked on Selenium web driver with testing team for unit test cases and created test scripts in Selenium and enhanced those scripts using Java API and Test NG.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behaviors and step definitions and developed required Selenium support code in JAVA for Cucumber.
- Used Log4j for logging, debugging and Worked with Jasmine and Mocha in testing and performed Unit testing and execution testing utilizing Junit.
- Installing and configuring GITHUB server for code repository, project wiki and bug tracking.
- Deployed and tested the application with Apache Tomcat Server and involved in process for builds and deployments with Jenkins and Maven.
- Written TDD test cases and implementing controller methods of Spring for different projects and used Selenium (data-driven, XPath locator) and Web Driver to test the web applications.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming and skilled in developing automated test scripts in Selenium-Python, Selenium-Java.
- Extensively worked on Selenium web Driver with the preferred Language Java, Python.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium Web Driver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
Confidential, Springfield, MA
- Involved in developing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose. Followed AGILE SCRUM Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings.
- Developed front end modules using JAVA, AngularJS, HTML, JQuery Integrated with Web Methods via web services.
- Developed application UI screens for various modules using HTML, CSS, JS, JSX, Bootstrap, ReactJS, Redux, Babel and Node.
- Developed presentation and container components using React and JSX and used various lifecycle methods to perform component updates.
- Developed Redux actions, store and reducer functions to implement unidirectional data flow in the application.
- Developed backend service calls using React thunk and took part in developing unit test cases using JEST, Nock and React testing tools.
- Configured routing module in angular app using ui-router to enable bookmarking for the SPA.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Developed angular unit test cases to test angular components using Mocha, Gulp, Chai, Protractor, Karma and node JS.
- Worked on NodeJS to enhance existing REST API’s using Express, Body-parser, underscore, mongoose and other modules.
- Implemented mock services in node.JS with the help of modules using node.JS server.
- Application backend implemented as node.js express application server.
- Working with different modules in NodeJS like express, Nano, multex, xlsx etc. and mongoose to connect NodeJS and MonogoDB.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi-sharded cluster and monitoring with MMS. Implemented scripts for mongoDB import, export, dump and restore.
- Developed the Customer contact App using MongoDB and jquery.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Managed and worked on Attlasian products such as Confluence, Jira and Stash (Git).
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and maintain the version control using Git, Created branches in GIT for release and merging them back into Master.
- Wired up ng-grid to models, built REST methods for fetching/saving records and built JUnit tests for controllers.
- Involved in developing and maintaining services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring MVC Framework
- Worked extensively with Oracle product suite which is integration backbone that includes OSB and SOA.
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton and DAO Factory to provide a consistent, easily manageable and maintainable application.
- Deployed web and enterprise applications on JBoss application server, created data sources, connection pools, JMS servers, JMS destinations.
- Created WAR/EAR files from Maven, implemented Maven build tools to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers through Jenkins.
- Implemented logging using Log4j. Responsible for the co-ordination with the team members and arranging meetings, worked on writing Open source TestNG/Mockito test cases for Unit testing.
- Interacting with team members to understand the business domain and helping them for solving the technical problems.
Environment: Core Java 1.7, Spring 4, Spring Data, HTML, Java Script, Node.JS, UI-Grid, JQuery, Express, AngularJS, SOA, JSP,Spring MVC, GITHUB, J2EE, DAO, LOG4J, TESTNG, Mockito, Hibernate, MongoDB, RESTFUL Web Service, Jboss.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology, Wrote Technical design documents, Implementation plans and testing documents for the requirements.
- Worked on AngularJS MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application and created some custom directives like ng-newsletter, ng-Sparkline, ng-City.
- Displayed tabular data using AngularJS by applying filters on the table data, worked with AngularJS filters in expressions and directives to filter data rendered in the UI.
- Worked with AngularJS, Angular UI Grid, JQuery, JQuery DataTable, editors, directives and Angular Validations in admin application.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Used Node.js (Express) to create the API which can provide or consume JSON.
- Implemented mock services in nodeJS with the help of modules using nodeJS server.
- Actively participated in requirement gathering sessions and capability planning for multi data center Cassandra cluster.
- Installed, Configured, administered and monitored multi Data center Cassandra clusters.
- Involved in upgrading the present Oracle data model to Cassandra data model.
- Evaluated and tuned data model by running endurance tests using JMeter, Cassandra Stress Tool and OpsCenter.
- Used JQuery (Core, Selectors, Attributes, Traversing, Manipulation, CSS, Events, Effects, Ajax, Utilities, Internals) and Prototype for front-end validation.
- Used SVN for version control, ClearQuest for defect tracking and JRocket - Mission Control for Java Performance Tuning.
- Implemented Jenkins with Subversion/SVN, Gradle, Sonar for Continuous Integration (CI) environment.
- Integrated Kafka with Flume in sand box Environment using kafka source and kafka sink.
- Developed batch jobs to process files using Spring batch an Spring scheduling.
- Used ORM technology such as Hibernate to provide an object model for the data in database for ease of access.
- Jboss application server configurations to support SSL, SAML and SSO security with Keystore Certificates.
- Involved in sending instruction to create MQ to Middleware Team, Create Queues, Queue Connection factory, Listener port to WES team.
- Used some of the core java concepts like concurrency, memory management and NIO.
- Extensive work experience on SOA administration tasks such as creating and modifying JNDI and managing data source.
- Prepared reference architecture to illustrate logical Service Orientation Architecture (SOA) layers, characteristics and definitions for each layer.
- Resolved Blackboard problem tickets and made 100% follow ups maximizing the customer satisfaction. Developed UML diagrams to develop use cases for various applications.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Implemented the extraction of data to JSP’s and Java Servlets from Oracle utilizing JDBC.
- Used MyEclipse-Blue8.6/IBM RAD for developing J2EE components and code management.
- Extensively used Struts for writing Business Functionality. Involved in resolving the production issues.
- Used Struts (Validators, Action, Dyna validator form, Tiles, Processor, and Message-Resource) to create UI.
- Designed a Customized Status Reporting Tool, based on the specific requirements using J2EE/Struts and Websphere Application Server with DB2 as Database.
- Implemented various struts plugins like struts-tiles, struts-JSON, etc for UI layer.
- Configured Struts DynaActionForms, Message Resources, Action Messages, Action Errors, Validation.xml, and Validator-rules.xml.
- Used Struts framework to implement the MVC architecture for most applications. Developed codes for ActionServlet, RequestProcessor and Action classes by extending Struts package.
- Involved in Writing Action classes, Action Forms and Action Mapping in Struts Config xml.
- Maven to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files, Maven is used for Project Management, Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Used JQuery (Core, Selectors, Attributes, Traversing, Manipulation, CSS, Events, Effects, Ajax, Utilities, Internals) and Prototype for front-end validation.
- Performed all necessary day-to-day Subversion functions for the project like merging, creating branches and tags using Tortoise SVN/ Visual SVN.
- Design and Implemented asynchronous process using JMS and MQ. Using internal JMS framework to control MQ retry process and MQ failover.
- Involved in sending instruction to create MQ to Middleware Team, Create Queues, Queue Connection factory, Listener port to WES team, Create MDB, SLSB and Business logic. Used Message Queues to get the requests and send the responses back.
- Designed & developed the new functionality. Written unit Test cases for Junit testing.
- Designed Java components and a Restful web service design using Spring MVC framework.
- Developed end-to-end composite RESTFUL Web Services by using SOA with CXF framework to use with different clients including Web & Mobile.
- Used Singleton design patterns. Involved in applying SDLC (Agile, Scrum, RUP, and Waterfall) concepts.
- Worked on Java server side programming using Servlets, which used as the controller and JSP to manipulate the data’s from the database and reflect it to the UI for the different users.
- Involved in JSF upgrade 1.2/facelets/Richfaces 3.3 to 2.0/facelets/Richfaces3.0.
- Developed pages using CSS, DHTML, JSTL and JSF features like converters, validators, actionListeners, custom components, etc.
- Developed web-based customer management software using Facelets, Icefaces and JSF.
- Developed JSP/JSF front end with Oracle ADF tags and backing beans for validations and form submissions.
- Used JSF, AJAX and DOJO in frontend UI development, Ajax4JSF, MyFaces and RichFaces for JSF implementation, JSF, MyFaces in Web tier for creating JSR compliance webpages.
- Created project base configuration with JSF, Spring, Flex.
- Struts Framework in conjunction with JSP and Tag Libraries used in developing user Interface for administrative screens and user interaction screens.
- Java Servlets and JSP pages were deployed on the WebLogic. Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data.
- Designing the front end using JSP, Dojo, CSS and HTML as per the requirements that are provided. Using Java script and Struts validation frame work for performing front end validations.
- Used JDBC and SQL supported database communications to query the schemes.
- Worked on coding of Servlets and EJB communication. Worked on Maven for getting latest jar files including common-collection.jar, common-logging.jar etc. from Apache.
- Developed Servlets to process the requests, transfer the control according to the request to Corresponding Session Beans, JSP pages.
- Implementing MVC, DAO J2EE design patterns as a part of application development. Developing DAO interfaces for hibernate to interact with databases.
- Developed SOAP based WebServices client to consume JSON messages using Spring JMS 1.1 configuration. Developed the message listener code.
- Coding and maintaining Oracle packages, stored procedures and tables. Participating in project design sessions to document technical specifications and to provide design options and solutions.
Environment: JSF, JDBC, JSP, DOJO, CSS, MVC, DAO, J2EE, EJB, RESTFUL, Spring, FLEX, SQL, Servlets, Maven, Oracle 9I, HTML, Jenkins.